• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Wanda's Secret

Aunt Wanda's Secret

12

Drew Sanders lay sprawled out on his bed in Aunt Wanda's house. Formerly the guest room, it was now - at least temporarily - his room. He slammed his fist down on the bed as he rolled to his feet.

"It's not fair," the just turned 20-year-old muttered to himself.

One lousy joint! Not even real drugs -- just a little harmless pot. He still couldn't believe they'd kicked him out of the dorm for one lousy joint. But that was exactly what they'd done. He was lucky they hadn't kicked him out of school entirely.

His father was furious. He'd sent him to live with his sister, Wanda - who lived roughly 15 miles from campus - while he figured out what to do next.

Aunt Wanda was the youngest of four children, 10 years younger than Drew's 45-year-old father. She'd assured her older brother that she would keep a tight reign on his son.

Now truthfully, it wasn't that Drew disliked his Aunt Wanda -- truth was she was okay, for an aunt. It was just that during the last year and a half he'd gotten used to the freedom of college life. Being accountable to his aunt wasn't something he was enjoying.

* * *

Drew looked around his Aunt's bedroom. He knew he shouldn't be in there, but his curiosity had finally gotten the better of him. He snooped through her dresser first, being careful to leave things just how he found them. Nothing. Not even any sexy lingerie.

He looked through the nightstand with similar results.

Next, he crossed the room to the walk-in closet. He turned on the light and looked through the hanging garments. Like her dresser and nightstand, he found nothing special, just "normal" clothes. In the back corner of the closet were some built-in drawers, rising from the floor to just about chest height. He opened the top drawer and looked inside, finding nothing special. He repeated the process for the next three drawers, each with similar results.

Bending over, he slid the bottom drawer out. There, sitting right on top was a vibrator. As vibrators went, it was kind of disappointing -- not too long and not too thick. But it was his Aunt's! That alone made it a discovery of enormous proportions. Curious what else might be in the drawer, he pulled it all the way out until it plopped onto the floor.

He knelt down and rummaged through the drawer. To his great disappointment, he found nothing further of interest. Sighing, he took a final look at the vibrator, put it back in the drawer and set the drawer back on its slot. But when he went to close it, it only went in part way. He jiggled the drawer a bit and tried again, but it still wouldn't close.

"Shit!" Drew swore out loud. He removed the drawer and shoved it aside, before bending over to see what the problem was.

"Well, well, well. What could this be?" he said as he reached inside the cubbyhole and pulled out the hidden contents.

* * *

Wanda Sanders was a sales representative for a local company. She'd explained to Drew when he moved in that she was always in her office on Fridays, but was likely to be on the road any other time. So it was that on Friday morning, one week after his discovery, Drew walked into his aunt's office at work.

"What are you doing here?" Wanda asked when her nephew entered the office. She rose from her chair and walked around her desk.

Drew smiled but said nothing, allowing an eerie silence to fill the room. At last he spoke. "I was snooping around in your room last week, auntie dear, and you'll never guess what I found."

For a brief moment, there was a look of shock on Wanda's face, but she recovered quickly. "And just what the hell were you doing snooping around my room in the first place?" she challenged. But there was a hint of nervousness in her voice as she wondered if Drew had really discovered her secret.

Drew turned slowly back to the door. With his back to his aunt, he closed and locked the door. The "click" of the lock reverberated throughout the small office and sent shivers up Wanda's spine. 'He knows,' she thought desperately. 'He knows.'

Drew turned and walked over to his aunt. He reached out slowly and ran his fingers through Wanda's wavy brown hair. "There's going to be some changes at home," he said, his hand sliding over his aunt's shoulder, coming to rest on the side of her breast.

"How dare you!" Wanda exploded, pushing the hand away. But before she could say or do anything else, Drew slapped her with a stinging blow. She gasped and staggered backwards, bumping into her desk.

"I don't think you understand, Auntie dear," Drew smiled sarcastically. "Unless you want Grandpa to hear about your little sojourn into the world of adult films, you'll do exactly as I say."

Wanda looked at her nephew as the impact of what he'd just said hit home. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out, and her body began to shake.

"Does that clarify things for you?" Drew asked again.

For Drew, the look of shock on his aunt's face was priceless - a fitting payback for the grief she'd been dishing out lately.

For Wanda, on the other hand, it was like her whole world had just exploded. Whatever happened, her father -- Drew's Grandpa -- must never find out that his baby girl had been in adult films. It would rip his ultra conservative heart out, not to mention getting Wanda cut-off from the family fortune. And it was indeed a sizable fortune; one which Wanda had every intention of sharing.

Finally, Wanda nodded her head in resignation. "I can't hear you!" Drew said.

"Yes," Wanda whispered. "It's clear."

Drew stepped closer to his aunt, forcing her to lean back over the desk, supporting herself with her arms. "From now on, whenever we're alone, you are to address me as Sir. And since you've already shown the world what a slut you truly are, that's what I'll call you -- Slut!" He reached out his hand to stroke the side of her face, but she turned her head away. He smiled, lowered his hand to her breast instead, and squeezed. "Do you understand me, slut?" he asked as he continued to squeeze her breast.

The tears were beginning to form in Wanda's eyes as she looked at her nephew. "But we're family," she whispered. "That's incest!"

Drew continued, smiling. "I've watched all the movies. After everything else you've done, I'm sure you'll find a way to cope with that little detail. If not, there's always Grandpa."

There were several moments of silence as the two stared at each other, Wanda's eyes still glassy from the tears.

"Do you understand, slut?"

There was a brief pause. "Yes, sir," she replied at last.

"Good," Drew said. "I'll expect you home by 5:30. I wouldn't advise being late."

"Yes, sir," came the meek response.

* * *

Wanda quickly brushed herself off as Drew left her office. All totaled, he'd been there maybe 3 minutes. But in those 3 minutes, her safe, comfortable little world had been ripped apart, replaced by something she could not yet fully come to grips with.

She moved to her chair, sat down, and tried to control her shaking. She thought about her past, the past she'd worked so hard to put behind her. Sure she'd been in some minor, low budget adult films. In seven to be precise. But that was nearly 14 years ago, during her rebellious period. She'd done it for the thrill, not the money. Back then she'd had a very strong sex drive -- which was a polite way of saying she'd fuck anything on two legs. She'd found that doing it in front of people -- and on film -- was a real turn on.

Eventually, she'd walked away from the whole scene, moving back to the mainstream of society. And yes, the family fortune had played a major role in that decision.

She knew she should have destroyed the tapes years ago, but destroying them would have been like denying that those days ever existed. Somehow, she hadn't been able to do that. Besides, she rationalized, even if she had destroyed them, there was still the chance -- albeit a slim chance -- that someone would have found out about her some other way.

So she'd hidden the tapes in a safe, secure spot -- or so she thought.

* * *

The rest of the day had been a blur, with her emotions running the entire gambit - from confusion, to fear, to anger. Not willing to gamble her future inheritance on the possibility that her nephew was bluffing, she made certain to leave the office a little early that day. So it was that she pulled into her garage at exactly twenty minutes past five.

She turned off the car, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Somehow she was able to calm herself, gather her purse and get out of the car. When she reached the door to the kitchen, she took another deep breath and entered her house.

She found Drew sitting at the kitchen table, waiting.

For several moments that seemed to stretch to eternity, they stared at each other -- a wry smile on Drew's face, a look of dread on Wanda's. Finally Drew spoke up. "There's some wine on the counter. Pour us each a glass."

Wanda looked to the counter, and then back at Drew. For a brief moment there was a defiant look, one that seemed to say "get it yourself!" But it disappeared almost as soon as it appeared. Obediently, Wanda moved towards the kitchen counter.

A few moments later the wine was poured. She set Drew's on the table in front of him. Drew picked it up and raised it towards her. "Here's to you, Aunt Wanda," he toasted.

But Wanda just stood there.

"Aren't you going to drink with me?" he asked

Wanda turned back to the counter and picked up her wineglass. She raised her glass hastily. "Here's to me," she said as she drained the glass.

Drew took a sip from his and set it back on the table. "That's better. Now, pour yourself another and come sit with me," he said patting his lap.

Wanda could feel the turmoil building within her. She knew this was wrong, but she didn't know how to stop it. So she did the only thing she could, she poured herself another glass of wine, took a healthy sip from it, and crossed the floor to where her nephew sat waiting.

She looked down at him nervously as he patted his lap, her eyes drawn naturally to his hand. She couldn't help but notice the big bulge sitting just inches from the resting hand. She felt her face turning red as her embarrassment -- no, humiliation -- deepened. And then, for the first time, she felt something else. Something she tried very hard not to acknowledge.

She pulled her eyes away from the bulge, only to be met by his smiling face. Once again, he patted his lap. "Sit," he ordered. Nervously, she set her glass on the table and lowered herself sideways onto his lap, her legs to his right side and her hands folded in her lap.

She sat like a statue, staring at her hands. Yes, there was something different now. She knew what was coming and she knew it was wrong. But in spite of that, she could feel her body beginning to respond to the perverse eroticism of the situation, to her total subservience to her nephew, and to the large erection that was digging into her ass. 'Damn you, Drew Sanders,' she thought as she subconsciously squirmed on his lap. 'Damn you to hell.'

"You know," Drew said as he rested his right hand on her pant-covered thigh. "You haven't been very nice to me since I've been living here." He paused, giving her thigh a soft squeeze. "And you were always my favorite Aunt."

Her eyes moved to his hand as it rested on her thigh, her emotions in turmoil. By now she was forced to acknowledge that part of her didn't want the hand to go away. She was forced to face the fact that not only was she totally under her nephew's thumb, but that part of her liked it!

Unwillingly her mind drifted back to the movie days, to the wild, crazy sex she had while the cameras rolled and to the intense orgasms that accompanied the always emotional, always hot sex. Funny how the nervousness she felt then was so similar to the nervousness she was feeling now.

She jerked herself back to the present -- to the lap she was sitting on and to the hand on her thigh. Yes, part of her did like it, damn it! She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. 'Like it, hell' she admitted at last. 'My juices haven't flowed like this in 14 years.'

'No!' she screamed silently. 'No. He's my nephew. It's wrong.' But as she watched, his hand began rubbing her thigh with long, slow strokes that inched ever nearer to her pussy. And with each stroke her resistance broke down a little more. A moment later her eyes were closed and her breathing was labored.

When he reached her center, she jumped, her eyes jerking open. She turned to look at him. Only now, it was no longer a look of fear. And they both knew it.

Drew removed his hand from her thigh and reached for the top button of her blouse. With one quick flick, he unbuttoned it. With another flick, the second button was released. Slowly, he slid his hand inside her blouse to caress her bra encased breast. No protest was offered.

"Stand up," he ordered after a minute had passed. She obeyed, and he followed her to his feet. "I'll be in the family room," he said. "Take off all your clothes and join me." He picked up his wine and turned to leave. "Oh," he said as he reached the family room door. "Undress in the kitchen, and leave your high heels on."

She watched him disappear into the other room. Her last shred of decency screamed out in her head. 'Don't do it! He's your nephew! Your brother's son!' But one by one, the last few buttons on her blouse fell free.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, silently begging her brother's forgiveness.

Her blouse landed softly in the corner.

The last of her resistance faded completely as she thought back to the films she'd made, of how hot she'd always been when she walked onto the set, just like she was now.

Her bra landed on the floor beside the blouse.

And she thought of her nephew, of how he was in such complete control of the situation and how he'd just ordered her to undress and join him.

She slid her shoes off and unbuckled her belt.

As she kicked her pants and panties across the floor beside the blouse and bra, a smile crossed her lips. She wanted this! She needed this! It'd been 14 years since she'd felt special. The lovers she'd had since then had been few and anything but special. Not like then. Not like now.

She stepped carefully into her high heels. Slowly, she allowed her hands to slide up her sides, easing forward until they were cupping her breasts. She massaged them gently as the juices flowed freely within her.

She turned towards the family room, took a deep breath, and started across the floor, knowing that her life would never be the same. She took 2 steps into the room and stopped. The lights were dim and soft jazz was playing in the background. Drew was standing beside the bar, drink in hand.

She stood by the door, waiting for him to acknowledge her presence. He kept her waiting for several seconds, never looking her way, never doing anything to acknowledge that he even knew she was there. And then he turned, and with four short steps, stood before her. Without saying a word, he pulled something from his back pocket and raised it to her eyes.

Wanda inhaled suddenly as the blindfold went across her eyes. She said nothing, standing straight and still while her nephew reached behind her and tied the mask securely behind her head. And then he took a half step back.

Wanda could sense his presence in front of her, but could see nothing. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest, but she held her ground and waited. She nearly fainted when his hand lightly brushed a wisp of hair from her face.

Drew looked at his aunt in disbelief, not quite ready to believe it was her standing naked before him. Somehow, he'd never really thought it would come to this. Surely something would go wrong. But there she stood, waiting obediently for his command.

He allowed his eyes to drink in her nakedness for the first time. Sure, time had had an impact on her 5'8" frame, but she was still a sight to behold. He'd never before realized how sexy she looked. Sure he knew she was pretty, but sexy? He'd just never looked at her that way. Before, she was just his aunt. But now . . .

His eyes wandered down to her beautiful, full breasts with their rich aureoles sticking out before them. They continued downward over her nearly flat stomach, between the curve of her hips until they finally reached the heart of her womanhood. And then his eyes wandered back to her breasts as his hands reached out and took possession of the beautiful orbs.

A soft moan escaped Wanda's lips as her nephew's hands closed around her breasts. "Oh yes," she whispered, encouraging him to continue.

The hands squeezed harder, now massaging the tits roughly, pressing them into her body. She gasped and stumbled back a half step until her back pressed firmly against the wall. And Drew rubbed her harder, leaving no doubt as to the tone of the sex to come.

"Oh yes, baby," she gasped as his mouth closed around her nipple. She squirmed against the wall while she pulled him closer with her hands. She nearly came when his teeth grazed over the protruding tip, biting it ever so softly.

With all the turmoil and confusion that had surrounded the day, it was no surprise at all that the instant he touched her love button, she came. Yet even as the pleasure washed over her, he continued his assault, stroking her button, and then slipping his fingers into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him, holding on for dear life as a second orgasm flooded her body.

As soon as she began to recover, Drew backed away from her. He took hold of her hands and walked slowly backwards, guiding her as he went. When they reached the center of the room, he stopped.

"Undress me, slut!"

"Yes, sir," she answered obediently.

She reached out with her hands, feeling for him through her darkness. She moved her hands down his shirt to his pants, pulling out the shirttails. Then with one quick motion, she ripped the shirt open, sending buttons flying across the room.

"You'll pay for that, slut," Drew said as she slid the shirt from his shoulders.

She leaned in close and nibbled on his ear while her hands wandered over his chest. "I certainly hope so, sir," she whispered.

For a minute or so Wanda ignored his pants in favor of letting her hands massage his chest. She leaned over and nibbled on his nipples, biting him playfully. Finally, she dropped to her knees. She reached for his manhood through his pants, squeezing him with her one hand while the other hand fumbled with his belt.

After unhooking the belt, she moved both hands to his snap and zipper. Then slowly, she slid the pants down his legs to the floor, where Drew raised first his left foot and then his right while she slid the pants free.

Drew looked down at his aunt as she knelt before him, her blindfold still in place over her eyes. He felt a shiver running up his spine as she slowly dragged her fingernails up his bare legs. And when her hands finally reached his cock, still encased in his underwear, he jumped noticeably.

He nearly lost it when she leaned in, latched onto his underwear with her teeth -- careful to avoid the prize -- and began tugging it slowly down his leg.

The removal of his underwear took some time as she pulled it down bit by bit, one side at a time with her teeth, all the while on her hands and knees below him. When she finally got them a couple of inches below his knees, she released them and looked upwards in the direction of his face. He could see the lust in her face even through the blindfold, as he lifted first one leg and then the other out of the underwear.

Wanda held her position like a dog at her master's feet and waited. She could feel a fire burning deep within her. A fire that was threatening to consume her. A fire like she hadn't felt in years.

"Touch me." She heard his voice in the distance. She rose to her knees, his throbbing member sticking out tall and proud before her unseeing eyes. She reached her hands out, cupping his balls in her left hand and stroking his length gently with her right.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Wanda's Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds