• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Business Conference

The Business Conference

12

Sarah had been looking forward to this conference for the past six months--ever since she had been promoted to director of her company's marketing division. She was looking forward to meeting some of her new colleagues in other companies, honing her leadership skills, and making contacts that might prove valuable in the future.

She was also looking forward to New York City--her favorite city in the world--and also to getting away from David for a few days. Their 10-year marriage had been rocky lately. Their sex life had deteriorated to weekly missionary sessions. And despite her lovely figure and warm, sensuous good looks, at 35, Sarah no longer felt very attractive.

Consequently, Sarah was more than happy to finally board the outgoing flight from Houston to LaGuardia. A little distance between her and her real life was going to be quite welcome.

At the first conference session, Sarah had the good fortune to be seated next to a darkly handsome man, probably ten years older. He was well over six feet tall, with a square jaw, dark brown hair and eyes, and a few sprinkles of gray around his temples. His name tag indicated he held an important management position in one of her industry's leading companies, and Sarah knew immediately that he was someone she should get to know.

His name was Neil, she found out as they introduced themselves, and she was attracted to him immediately. They exchanged little asides during the afternoon presentations and she could sense that the attraction was mutual. When the sessions were over, they shook hands and parted, but not before Neil held her hand just a little too long. Sarah's knees suddenly turned to jelly, and a she felt that fluttery sensation in her belly as she headed back to her room.

She only had an hour to get herself ready for the cocktail reception that was being sponsored for the attendees by one of the conference vendors. And, inspired by her meeting with Neil and the delicious feelings it had stimulated, Sarah set aside the conservative business suit she had planned to wear in favor of a sexy black dress that she had purchased in a boutique on Fifth Avenue as she shopped the day before.

She had hoped the dress and sexy lingerie she'd also purchased would help rekindle the spark with David. But, instead, here she was, slipping the thigh-high stockings over her shapely legs and allowing the tiny black silk thong to nestle seductively between the cheeks of her firm, round bottom. As she smoothed the dress and ran her hands over the delicate fabric, Sarah wondered whether she should be wearing the new balconette bra. It lifted her breasts dramatically to emphasize her cleavage, but didn't quite cover her nipples, which would most certainly show clearly through the wispy fabric of the short black dress. She was a little uncertain about the thigh-highs, too, as the dress was flared from the waist and so short that the tops would surely show if she got the least bit careless with her movements.

"Why not?" she finally said to herself. "I'm 1,500 miles away from home and I might as well have a little fun."

Besides, she was hoping against hope that Neil would be at the reception and she couldn't wait to see his reaction. After applying the finishing touches to her makeup and her dark, curly hair, Sarah was out the door and riding the elevator toward the penthouse suite where the reception was to be held.

She made her way from the elevator to Room 4901 and stepped through the open door into a crowd of conference participants. They were huddled tightly in little bunches in the posh suite, eating, drinking, and attempting to impress each other. Sarah immediately caught sight of Neil, as he was taller that most of the people there. He was holding court with a knot of about six people gathered around him. She took a glass of wine offered by one of the waiters as she entered and casually made her way toward Neil's group. She was careful not to look as if she was seeking him out, but in reality, she couldn't wait to be close to him.

******

Sarah could feel the crowd in the room part and dozens of eyes fix on her as she moved gracefully toward where Neil was standing. But she didn't care about those dozens of eyes—she was only interested in seeing the expression in those dark brown eyes of Neil's when he first saw her.

And she was not disappointed with his reaction, as he noticed her just as she positioned herself on the edge of the little group he had taken over. Those intense eyes locked onto her and glided over her body, pausing at all the right places. Neil made no pretense of making this a casual glance. He was taking his time and memorizing every curve of Sarah's luscious body, and she could feel her cheeks flush at the directness of his gaze.

With one of his colleagues in mid-sentence, Neil abruptly stepped away and reached for Sarah's hand. He took it in his, and surprised her by twirling her around as if they were on the dance floor. Smiling broadly, he gave out a long, low whistle. Sarah was embarrassed by the attention Neil was drawing to her, and she was made further uncomfortable with the knowledge that her little pirouette had probably exposed the tops of her stockings. Maybe more.

"You're definitely not dressed for work this evening, Sarah," his eyes surveying her once more before lingering a little too long on her breasts. She was now acutely aware of how hard her nipples had become. "Just what is it you are dressed for?"

As Sarah tried desperately to think of an adequate comeback, her full, red lips parted as if she were about to speak. But nothing came out, and she stood there with an expression that was some weird combination of sexually aroused and downright goofy.

Finally, she was able to form a coherent sentence, "Oh, I found this little thing when I went shopping yesterday. I thought I'd test drive it tonight."

Her cheeks reddened further as she realized how lame that sounded, but she tried to hide her discomfort behind a smile. Neil smiled back, making Sarah feel a little more confident, but then quickly knocked her off balance again.

"Well, I plan to get behind the wheel myself tonight. I always enjoy putting a new model through her paces."

Sarah was suddenly aware that Neil had been guiding her as they talked over to a far corner of the suite, away from the bar and most of the people. The hum of conversation was much lower as they separated themselves from the other guests and Neil lowered his rich baritone voice to just above a whisper.

"Did you wear that special outfit for me tonight, Sarah?"

There went the knees again. And the butterflies were back, too. She realized her back was literally against the wall and that Neil was standing much too close for comfort. Although they weren't actually touching, he had taken over about 95 percent of her personal space. And his smell . . . that familiar but indefinable aroma that said MAN.

She was also acutely aware of his eyes again, now staring quite obviously at her cleavage. He was making no pretense of being discrete. It was as if he wanted Sarah to be sure and notice that he was noticing.

And, of course, it would be impossible not to notice those wonderful 34-C breasts, which were lifted high by the new bra and put on display by the deep V neckline of her dress. And Neil, being at least a foot taller than Sarah's 5 feet, 3 inches, had the best view in the house.

Sarah was still trying to figure out how to answer Neil's question . . . without admitting that the answer was yes, she did wear the dress for him tonight. And yes, she wore the stockings, the bra and the sexy little thong for him, too.

"It's okay, Sarah. Sometimes I tease a little too much. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Then he made her even more uncomfortable by reaching out and resting his hand on her shoulder, allowing the back of the hand to just graze her left breast as he did so. Even his ever-so-brief touch caused her nipple to grow rock hard and put itself on proud display through the thin black fabric of her dress.

But at the same time, his big hand resting on her shoulder made Sarah feel somehow safe. She relaxed a bit as she gazed up into his dark eyes.

The next half hour passed quickly as the two of them talked and touched and acted as if they were the only people in the room Sarah surprised herself at how much she revealed to Neil about her personal life—the rocky marriage, her enjoying this chance to get away and gain a little perspective. They talked about her work and his, and before they knew it, most of the other guests had trickled out of the room.

On the way out, one of the men who had been talking with Neil when Sarah arrived, called out, "Hey Neil, some of us are heading down to the lounge to keep this party going. Come join us!"

Neil waved at him to acknowledge the invitation and returned his gaze to Sarah.

"How about it? Are you up for another drink? I'll even let you dance with me if you ask real nice."

How could she possibly turn down an invitation like that?

******

Neil took her firmly by the arm and hustled her out into the hallway, calling for the last group from the reception to hold the elevator. The two of them slipped in just before the doors closed and they started the long ride down to the hotel lounge on the first floor.

Sarah was positioned in front of Neil, who had casually rested his hands on each of her elbows. He wasn't holding them, exactly, just sort of maintaining contact. And, truthfully, the feel of his large hands on her bare arms was very nice. Comforting and arousing at the same time.

The elevator made several stops on its way down, and by the time they had reached the 30th floor, Sarah and Neil found themselves at the back of the car with quite a crowd pressing toward them from the front. Being smaller than almost everyone in the elevator, Sarah found herself being jostled around a little, and she instinctively leaned back into Neil for support.

As she was thinking how nice if felt to have this large, steady figure to lean on, she felt Neil's hands grip her elbows more firmly and pull her back even closer to him. Now, not only were Sarah's head and shoulders resting against Neil's chest, her hips were being pressed tightly into his thighs and crotch.

Realizing that she was perhaps a little too close for comfort, Sarah attempted to move forward a little, but Neil's firm hands kept her in place, and actually pulled her to him even tighter. It was then that Sarah first became aware that Neil's cock was nestling squarely between the upper part of the cheeks of her firm, round bottom.

Sarah gasped audibly at this intimate touch from a man she hadn't even known for eight hours, and at the realization that this relative stranger was pulling her tighter to him. Neil leaned over her shoulder, put his mouth very close to her ear, and whispered, "Shhhhhhh."

And with that, she felt Neil's cock begin to slide slowly and sensuously along her backside as he began to move against her—imperceptibly to the rest of the elevator passengers—but oh so obvious to Sarah! It wasn't long before the two of them developed a nice little rhythm to their movements—quite subtle, but extremely erotic.

She closed her eyes and pressed back into him, trying to visualize the cock that was bringing such pleasure to her. It was not completely erect, but she could feel it growing with each little movement she made against it. She was sure it was big, maybe abnormally so. And not just in length. The girth of it was what made her gasp when the thing first pressed against her. It was easy for Sarah to feel it as it slithered against her backside. Her dress was extremely thin, and her tiny thong provided no cover at all beneath.

The elevator lurched to a stop for more passengers on the 10th floor, and as they climbed aboard, Sarah was pressed even harder into Neil's invading cock. By now, her main concern was the moisture that had been building in her pussy ever since Neil took her arm at the reception. She knew Neil had been making her wet from the moment he asked if she had dressed for him that evening.

But by this time, her arousal—and therefore her lubrication—were nearly out of control. Sarah bit her lip and hoped her juices would not escape the little black thong and start dribbling down her legs before the elevator reached the lobby.

******

When the chime sounded to signal their arrival at the first floor, Sarah almost jumped out of her skin. She had closed her eyes and drifted away to another place, aware only of the feel of Neil's huge cock caressing her backside and his strong hands pulling her to him.

Her senses and emotions were on fire, and the sudden chime and the slight jolt as the car came to a stop, caused her to gasp audibly. Several pairs of eyes turned toward the back of the car before the passengers began to depart. She and Neil were the last to exit.

Neil pressed one hand lightly into Sarah's backside as he escorted her into the lobby, which was now teeming with conference participants, some getting ready to head out to dinner in the Big Apple, and others heading for the lounge to continue the party.

Sarah knew instinctively that she should get right back in the elevator, push the button for the 12th floor and retreat to her room. She should call David, make small talk about the conference, tell him she missed him, then go to bed early and masturbate for the rest of the evening.

After the ride down the elevator with Neil's cock shoved against her, Sarah knew she was going to cum very soon. The only question was how she was going to do it. And she understood that she would be making a deliberate choice between masturbation and Neil.

The elevator doors slid shut. And there was Sarah, still standing in the lobby, worried about the state of her saturated thong, and ready to head to the lounge with the biggest cock she had ever felt. And with a man she hardly knew attached to it.

The hotel lounge was down a long hall from the lobby, and Sarah could feel the pulse of the music before she even got to the doorway. There was something primal about the throbbing base. It even made her forget about the pounding of her own heart for a moment.

Neil opened the door for her and guided Sarah through, and they were hit in the face with the full effect of the live band. It was a five member group covering a lot of oldies from the 60's and 70's—music that Sarah's parents had made her listen to as a child and which she had come to enjoy as she matured.

"When a maaaan loves a womaaaan . . ."

As soon as Neil heard the old Percy Sledge classic, he didn't even wait to find a table. He just grabbed Sarah and pulled her onto the small dance floor, which was rapidly filling with other couples. She recognized several who had been at the reception upstairs earlier.

She tried to keep Neil at a "safe" distance as they began to sway with the sensual music, but it quickly became apparent that "safe" was not his style at all. His strong arms wrapped around her waist, and he pulled her close. Her face was pressed into his chest and she closed her eyes and luxuriated in that MAN smell once again.

Their feet were barely moving, but their bodies swayed back and forth.

"If she plays him for a fool . . ."

Suddenly, Sarah was aware of Neil's two hands on her backside, pulling her to him. She was now close enough to feel IT again—IT being that monstrous cock of his. Only this time, it was getting hard. Somehow Neil had adjusted himself so that the thing was snaking its way upward, beginning right at the top of her opening and rising to just below her breasts.

With this arrangement, the base of it was rubbing her already-swollen clit as he moved, while the rest of the shaft sort of rolled back and forth across her belly. They were so close, and the fabric of her dress so thin, that Sarah could actually feel the outline of the large head that topped the shaft.

She closed her eyes and imagined how it must look. She KNEW how it felt as it touched her . . . it felt exciting . . . and naughty . . . and oh, so sexy. And even though thoughts of David flashed fleetingly through her mind, Sarah chose to focus on the sensations of that moment. She was feeling things she hadn't felt in a very long time.

And she had finally discarded her vain attempts to keep her arousal under control. Sarah pressed her face to Neil's muscular chest with a long low moan and closed her eyes, as she felt her nectar begin to ooze from her panties and trickle down both thighs.

"Cause baby, baby, you're my world . . . "

******

As the song ended and the band segued into another—this time a fast one with a primal beat—Neil locked his arm tightly around Sarah's waist and led her over to a dark corner of the lounge, just inside a little hallway that led to the restrooms. Once again, her back was against the wall, but this time Neil was definitely touching her. At least his cock was.

His hands were resting against the wall on either side of her face as he leaned into her and continued to move his body sensuously, as if the band was still playing "When a Man Loves a Woman." Only this time the music filtering across the dance floor was loud, and hard, and primal. The beat of the base was almost identical to the beat of Sarah's heart at that moment—pounding, pulsing, wild.

Neil seemed to be oblivious to the people who occasionally made their way down the narrow hallway to the restrooms, although each time someone passed, he'd lean his body closer to Sarah to give them room. Of course, the effect was to grind himself more fully against her pussy.

"Neil, please. I'm going to have to see some of these people tomorrow. I don't want them thinking I'm some kind of slut."

Neil responded by leaning away from her a little bit, but only so he could slide his right hand between them. He began to press it between Sarah's legs, forcing them open, while he grasped the fabric of her dress and began to inch it upward. He wadded the thin material in his hand, causing the hem to creep higher. His fingers snaked down and caught some more of the dress and inched it upward further.

Soon he had lifted the dress high enough that the tops of Sarah's stockings and parts of her creamy thighs were visible to anyone who passed by. And still, that hand pressed against her sex. Only now the feeling had changed—from erotic to invasive.

And, of course, she could still feel IT pressing against her. And IT seemed to have grown even larger, harder . . . scarier.

"All right, Neil, that's enough." Sarah's voice was stern this time, but she definitely sounded more confident than she felt. It was clear, that if Neil decided to do something, there was no way she could prevent it, short of screaming for help and becoming the focus of every eye in the place.

This time, Neil removed his left hand from the wall and slid it down the front of the low-cut dress. His hand found Sarah's left breast, and began to massage it and pinch the nipple roughly, even as his other hand worked its way fully beneath her skirt and started rubbing her pussy outside the thin thong.

Sarah was suddenly embarrassed that this man had made her so wet. She knew he could feel the moisture that was dripping down her thighs, and she felt truly ashamed of herself.

Was Neil really going to fuck her right here in the lounge? The rational part of her brain told her no, but everything she was feeling at that moment indicated otherwise. Sarah was beginning to panic, and the eroticism she had felt earlier as they were dancing, had been replaced with a healthy dose of fear and regret.

She thought of David. How could she have done this to him? How could she have actually worn the outfit she purchased for him, just to impress this beast who was forcing himself on her?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Business Conference

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds