• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Aliens' Sextoy

The Aliens' Sextoy

The large green women from somewhere far beyond the Horsehead Nebula clustered round him as their leader ripped his clothes from him.

"Your mind is closed to us," they babbled, "So we will use your body."

"What for?" he asked in fear.

"For our sexual gratification, of course," they replied in glee.

In a daze he could only mutter, "How come you speak English?"

"How come you understand Bartrovian?" they replied. So that was the end of that.

"Do you find us attractive?" asked one, gripping his testicles with one of her three sandpaper-like hands and squeezing painfully.

When he was able to speak again, he answered. "I prefer women who aren't green and who have less than five breasts."

"What's wrong with five breasts?" asked the leader, exposing all of hers and pulling his head deep between two of them.

"Urgh, uff, murdle, flumph," he started to reply, and wondered when he would pass out from lack of air. It took a little more than three minutes.

He regained consciousness some time later to find himself flat on his back with a heavy weight on his groin. There was an agonising pain, and he wondered if perhaps his manhood had become trapped in a rotary sander while he was unconscious. A shrill screaming noise filled his ears.

His struggles to remove himself promptly from whatever was hurting him were futile. He realised he was held immobile by tight metal bands over his wrists, ankles, thighs, stomach, chest, neck and forehead.

At the same moment he identified the source of the pain and the screaming. One of the alien women had attached herself to his manhood in the manner a powerful vacuum cleaner nozzle into which someone had inadvertently thrust a small cucumber and was, apparently, at the height of orgasm that very moment. He was about to object to this high-handed and unsolicited use of his private parts, when everything went dark. Something solid and fleshy had descended over his face, and started to exude jets of purple liquid which filled his mouth, nose and eyes. Immediately the something lifted. "Oh, sorry," she said, wiping him with a towel, and promptly sat down hard on his nose. He felt the bone crack.

Meanwhile the shrill screaming and movement below had stopped. The pressure was released on his now-limp manhood, and the pain eased to a dull ache. As the alien on his face had decided to start bouncing up and down, he was now able to catch brief glimpses of what was going on.

"Me next," said another alien enthusiastically as the screamer climbed off.

"You'll have to springle the recticator," warned the first.

"Plenty of gramplicude," said the second with what was probably a smile, although as she started to climb over his groin he noticed that the area between her legs bore an identical expression to that on her face.

She held herself a few inches from him and pressed at patch on the inside of her right thigh that was a darker green than then rest of her. A bright blue liquid squirted from a hidden gland, hitting his manhood with such force it felt as though it were cutting deeply into it. He would have screamed if the female on his face had not chosen that moment to plonk herself firmly on top of his mouth and grind herself downwards on him. He realised that the blue liquid had made him immediately fully erect, and as it dried was sending bursts of electricity through him.

The one on his face recommenced her bouncing, and he saw to his dismay the now-rotating, rough insides of the other alien protrude from between her legs and prepare to engulf his rigid manhood. As she touched the end his pain was intense, but it appeared that the blue liquid had been absorbed deeply into him and was keeping him totally rigid. The pain increased as she very slowly lowered herself to encase him completely in the rough rotating tube. He felt it tighten and grip him even harder as it started to withdraw back inside her.

At that moment the bouncing on his face stopped. For a moment he thought she was going to leave him completely, but to his horror he saw the gap between her legs widen and descend to take the whole of his head right inside her. She closed herself round him.

The pressure increased on his face and head. In total airlessness he was beginning to suffocate and to lose consciousness even as he felt the bones in his head and face start to crack...

The hospital machines lifted from him, and for a moment he wondered where he was.

"All healed," called the leader. "Next."

He saw the women cluster round, clamouring to be the first to try the newly healed human. The queue stretched far out of the room...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Aliens' Sextoy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds