• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Online Affair

My Online Affair

This story could have been posted in a number of categories. I chose 'Romance'.

A special thanks to 'Techsan' for his editing prowess.

I didn't know what to think. I was having an on-line affair. I know it's stupid but it started out so innocently. My wife of twenty years and I were just growing further apart. We argued over every little thing from the toilet seat being left up to me watching football on a Sunday afternoon. I had just had enough of this bickering. I just decided to stop talking to her except when necessary. We both worked so that meant we only had to spend a few hours in the evening together. I worked in a large auto plant and she worked in one of the small neighborhood parts plants. Neither of us graduated from college but we did end up with decent jobs.

Our life was pretty normal. We hardly ever did anything alone. We spent most of our free time going to the kids' school functions. Our vacations were usually spent fixing up the house or taking the kids somewhere.

We still slept together if you wanted to call it that. We had a king size bed and both slept on opposite sides. Every time I tried to cuddle up to her I got the nasty replies. "Leave me alone, "I'm too tired," "Move away from me, your body's too hot," and of course the proverbial, "Not tonight, I have a headache." It got to the point that I didn't even try anymore.

One day she pissed me off and I yelled at her. "Maybe you're having an affair. At least someone out there is getting some." God, that was the last thing I needed to deal with. I really hoped it was just a change of life or something. I really loved her but our marriage was headed to the divorce courts at this rate.

One day I was playing around on the computer and started reading some sexy stories. Damn, some of these stories were hot. I do have to say in all honesty that some were pretty shitty also. I couldn't stand those stories where some guy lets some stupid fuck come in and watch him have sex with his wife. If it were me, I'd pound the shit out of the guy or shoot him if he was bigger than me. Then I would either be divorced or in jail for killing the son of a bitch as well as my wife.

I guess I'm one of the 'double standard' guys. I love to read the stories about the cheating wife. I do have to say I like to always see her get caught at the end. I started reading some cheating wife stories by female writers. Boy, do they ever have a different point of view.

One day I went to a chat room. I'd never been to one before. It was just a lot of people talking about all sorts of things. I went to one where people were talking about their lousy marriages because it seemed to fit my situation the best. After listening for a little bit (reading the remarks), I started typing. I was "talking" about my home situation.

Some woman answered my reply and asked me if I wanted to talk about it? She said we could go to a side room. That's where only the two of us can write to each other. I typed in yes and went to the side chat room.

She told me her age which was just a few years younger than me and that she was in an unhappy marriage. I was feeling sorry for her. I couldn't help it. My marriage was in the shits too so I felt we had so much in common. She said she lived a couple of states away. At least four hundred miles. Damn, if she lived closer I know I would have tried to see her.

Her letters to me were always about meeting me and all the things she would do to me and let me do to her. She became my dream girl. I just became obsessed with her. I couldn't help it. She said she would have oral sex and do all the things my wife and I haven't done for years. I was about ready to leave my messed up marriage and head west. Our talk went on every night for a couple of weeks.

One day when I talked about leaving my wife and going to see her, she got scared. That's when she started telling me the truth. She was so sorry for leading me on. She said she meant nothing by it. People in chat rooms do it all the time. It's kind of a sexual turn-on like having phone sex. Nobody gets hurt. She thought I was just fantasizing, when in reality I was believing everything she told me. I guess I just thought my marriage was over and I found a new love, only at the time I must have been out of my mind.

I do have to say I really felt hurt when she started telling me the truth. At first I didn't know what to believe. Then common sense set in. I started thinking with my brain instead of my dick.

Why I would have thought that a woman, whom I had never met and really had no idea what she looked like other than what she told me, would be interested in me. For all I knew it might have just been a guy disguising himself as a woman.

How could I be so stupid. I guess if you want something or someone bad enough you will believe or do anything. The bad part was everything I told her about me and my marriage were real. I was releasing my heart and soul to a perfect stranger because I thought she was doing the same with me. No wonder we had so much in common. I told her my life stories and she just agreed that her life was the same.

When the truth started to come out, she told me she was really older then she first mentioned. She said that she was divorced but had a boyfriend and was planning on getting married in a few months. Boy, that marriage is starting off on the wrong foot.

So here I was ready to give up my life as I knew it and move two states away with a perfect stranger. I decided to really sit down and take a look at my life. To take the blinders off and see what I almost gave up.

My wife and I had grown apart. Why? That's what I decided to work on. What could I do to save my marriage? If I trusted a perfect stranger why couldn't I trust the woman I chose to spend my life with. The woman who bore my children. The one who said she wanted me twenty years before.

I walked into the bedroom and looked at my wife. She was beautiful. Every bit as good looking and sexy as the day we got married. She looked up at me and asked me what my problem was? I told her that we had a big problem in our marriage and I wanted to solve that problem and be a loving husband. I told her that just seeing her lay there brought back great memories and I wanted them again.

For the first time she looked at me and started to believe me. She told me she would like that too. She figured I just didn't love her anymore and we were just going to have a marriage of convenience. She started to get tears in her eyes which made me feel the same way.

I asked her if she would like to do something more spontaneous? She asked like what? I told her that we were going to go away for the weekend to just be together. I would get us a motel for a couple of nights and we could do whatever she wanted.

She looked at me and said, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I couldn't be more serious. I want to be alone with you and just enjoy being with you. We fell in love over twenty-one years ago, but we let it slip away and started taking each other for granted. No more. I will never take you for granted again. I don't just want to be your husband. I want to be your lover and best friend like we used to be."

I told her that our kids were old enough to stay home and be trusted by themselves. Our oldest and only daughter was nineteen and the boys were seventeen and fifteen. They would probably think it was great to be left alone for a couple of days.

I then climbed in bed next to my wife. I had made up my mind that any loving sex between us would wait until our getaway weekend. She did cuddle up to me as we went to sleep.

When I got up the next morning I felt great. I went to work and had a great day. I might have been just a factory worker but its like I had a change of life experience. I even enjoyed my work that day. After I got off I headed to a travel agent and got some information on things to do in the next state. We hardly ever traveled anywhere in our lifetime. That was all going to change. We were going to start doing lots of things together.

I reserved a room for two nights at the Holiday Inn. For some people that might have been nothing but for us it was special. I picked up some brochures on things to do in the area and took them home to Sue. When I walked in and handed the brochures to her she walked up and kissed me. I can't tell you the last time she did that. We sat at the table and she picked out some stuff she would like to do. She looked at me and asked if we could afford to do this? I told her, "We can't afford not to."

When the kids got home we told them about our plans. They were so happy for us. They could see we were drifting apart and were so glad to see we were going to try and come together.

We left on Friday night and were all excited about our weekend jaunt together. After checking into the motel I told her I wanted to take her shopping to buy something sexy to wear that night. She couldn't believe it. I was actually volunteering to take her shopping. We went to the nearest mall and she picked out a sexy negligee to wear that night. Then we went to the women's dress department. I told her to find something nice to wear to dinner and anywhere else she might want to go.

It's hard to believe but I enjoyed shopping with her, for her. This is part of the give and take. She wanted some personal attention from me and was now getting it. How could I have become so stupid throughout the years and not notice this. I told her to buy a new bathing suit because our motel had a pool and hot tub and we were going to take advantage of it. I went to the mens' department to buy myself a new bathing suit also. She laughed and picked up a pair of Speedos for me. I laughed and said I don't hardly think so.

After paying for our purchases I asked her what she wanted to do next. She asked if we could just have a nice dinner and then stay and enjoy the pool and hot tub tonight and tomorrow, which was Saturday, we could do all our running around. I told her that was fine with me as we headed back to the motel. After we arrived back at our room we cleaned up a little and she put on one of her new outfits and we headed down to the restaurant. She looked beautiful. It was a simple skirt and blouse but about all I ever saw her in was jeans. I couldn't remember the last time I saw her in a mini-skirt. About four inches above her knees, and a red kind of silky blouse. When we were seated at a table I chose to sit next to her instead of across from her. She looked at me and said, "You're going to try to feel me up, aren't you?" as she smiled.

"Only if you let me," I replied.

Our waiter came and we ordered a drink and then looked over the dinner menu. After we ordered I put my hand on her knee. Panty hose, damn it, I always hated panty hose. I slid my hand up her thigh anyway. All of a sudden I felt skin. My mouth dropped open and she smiled. "Nylons and garters, I remembered how much you hated panty hose."

God, I got an instant hard-on. I watched her bite her lip as I slid my hand all the way up her thigh. She quickly put her legs together and trapped my hand between her thighs.

"Okay," she said, "that's enough for now."

We both knew she loved it. It was like dating all over again. I looked at her smiling and said, "Sue, I love you. I really do. I'm going to do everything I can to prove it to you, I promise."

We ate dinner and then went to put on our swimsuits. She had on a nice two piece. She looked good, sexy but not slutty. We went down to the pool and played around like two teenagers. It was great. We switched to the hot tub for awhile and just relaxed. Since we were the only ones in the hot tub she let me feel her up some.

We talked about what we thought went wrong the last few years. She thought I didn't love her anymore. We never did things together and hardly ever talked. She thought I had gotten a girlfriend but wasn't ready to face me with it just yet. She couldn't understand when I would have had the time for an affair. I ran my life like a time clock. We always did everything on a schedule. She told me I seemed to spend a lot of time on the computer after she went to bed the last few weeks.

Then I told her my side of the story.

She didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I didn't think she was having an affair but didn't think she loved me either. She said that she didn't have sex with me because she thought I just wanted to use her for sex and that she felt more used than loved. That's when we realized our real problem.

Our lack of communication. We both thought the worst of each other but never came to one another to discuss it. We decided that from this day on that it would never happen again. If we had a problem, we would come to one another and discuss it. No more hidden facts from one another.

We got out of the hot tub and headed back to our room. She went into the bathroom and came out in a lacy red silk negligee. She looked fantastic. I was almost as nervous as the first time we were together. I wanted to do everything I could to please her. This was the night to put our marriage back on track.

I dimmed the lights and put on some soft music on the radio. I was already laying on the bed waiting for her. All I could say when she came out in that nightie was 'Wow." I told her she wouldn't have it on for long as she slid into the bed next to me. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning wondering what to play with first. I started by telling her how much I loved her and was sorry for being the stupid ass that I had been. I then gently kissed her. Slightly opened mouths and gentle kisses. I then slid her nighty up to her breasts and slowly caressed them. Her nipples were already getting hard. I bent my head down and took one nipple in my mouth and sucked on it while caressing the other. She was giving out a constant moan. I told her there were no kids around tonight and she could get as loud as she wanted. I think her voice went up an octave. She was really enjoying this.

I slid my hand down onto her soft belly and kept rubbing it in a circular motion. I could feel her intake of breath as I rubbed her belly. I pulled the sheet down off of her and guided my hand on the panties of her new nightie.

She said, "Dave, let me take off my new negligee before you end up tearing it off of me."

She raised up as I pulled the nightie off over her head. Then I slipped out of the bed and took the panty bottoms between my fingers and slowly pulled them down over her thighs and over her out-stretched legs. Then I lightly pushed her thighs apart and climbed in between her legs and started kissing her vagina.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had done this. It was simply something I stopped doing many moons ago. I can thank my on-line friend for putting the thoughts of oral sex back in my mind. Her smell was great. I couldn't believe I was doing this. But I buried my face into her moist opening, sucking, licking, lightly biting and tonguing her for all I was worth. She started to come and told me so but I wasn't going to back away. "Dave, Dave, honey, I'm going to come. Please pull back."

Not this time, I was going to eat her out like never before. She grabbed my head and pulled it as tight as possible against her pussy. She came and came again. I couldn't believe I loved it. I think it was doing it for my wife that let me enjoy it so much. My cock was about as hard as I have ever been. I wanted to plow it into her but she asked me to wait just a little bit. She was still coming down from her last orgasm.

I climbed up next to her and she put her hand around my overly hard member. She gently stroked it. I don't think she has ever jacked me off before. But she kept stroking it. Then she got up as I lay on my back with my member sticking straight up and slowly lowered herself down inch my inch until I was totally embedded in her. Then she kept rocking back and forth pelvis against pelvis. It was awesome. They she lay forward across my body as I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me. She knew I was about to come. She looked in my eyes and said, "Come in me, baby, give me everything you've got."

I exploded inside of her, coating her insides with my juices. She screamed out, "God, honey that was the best ever." Then she leaned forward and gave me a sensuous kiss. I could still feel my cock doing little spasms in her as she lay down on my chest until she felt the spasms stop. Then she rolled over next to me as my soft member came out of her. We weren't worried about wet spots and messes tonight. This night belonged to us. We fell off to sleep in each others arms.

When I awoke the next morning she was coming out of the shower. Naked except for a towel wrapped around her, she came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Dave, that was the best night of my entire life. I love you so much. Just in case you ever had any doubt I want you to know that I have never been with another man and never want to be. You are all the man I will ever need." Then she reached over and kissed me.

I got up and took a shower and cleaned up. Then we took off and had breakfast followed by a day of everything Sue wanted to do. That night was almost a repeat performance of the night before except Sue, while stroking me, put the head of my cock in her mouth and gently sucked it. This was something she vowed never to do after trying it a couple of times during the early years of our marriage.

After we arrived home our kids looked at us and said to their mother. "Mom, you have one heck of a glow around you. We've never seen you so happy." Then they smiled at me.

From that day forward we never took each other for granted. We started having sex at least once or twice a week. We tried to always make it special but when the kids were home we had to keep the sound down. Sue had become very vocal.

We decided to do or go somewhere at least one weekend a month. It might just be a movie and out to dinner but for us it was special.

I wrote one more letter to my ex-on-line love, thanking her for all the wonderful new ideas she told me about. I told her I wouldn't be writing to her anymore, that I had a wife that I loved and didn't want to lose her. Again I thanked her for being my friend when I needed one and wished her the best in her future marriage. I then shut off the computer and went back to the bedroom where my wife was waiting for me with open arms ... and legs.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments welcome

DG Hear

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • My Online Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds