• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Trouble with Mona

The Trouble with Mona

The trouble with Mona was that she could never take anything seriously. This is a trait that she had all the way through high school, through college and through the twenty-seven years of our marriage. Mona was what most men call a "Cock tease."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My earliest memory of Mona was in the seventh grade when at a birthday party for some one whose name I can't even remember. She let me slide my hand up her leg to about mid thigh and then she grabbed my hand and said, "We can't. Someone might catch us."

Despite my protests she was firm in that we couldn't do it then, but maybe later at a 'more private' time. Needles to say that 'more private' time never came. For me it finally did, but not until nine years later.

By the time we were in the eleventh grade every guy I knew had had his hand up Mona's skirt or down into her blouse or had swapped tongues with her at the drive-in movie, but no one that I know ever got so much as a finger into her pussy.

Mona was great friends with my sister and many are the times I heard my sister talking to Mona on the phone and saying, "You're going to get into trouble Mona. One of these days you're playing around is going to backfire on you."

I asked her once what Mona's response to that was.

"She thinks it is all good fun and that no one takes her seriously. But one of these days she is going to tease the wrong someone and then she is going to be in big trouble."

Mona never did tease the wrong someone (at least not that I knew of) and she continued her teasing ways through the rest of high school and through four years of college.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had gone back east to college on a football scholarship and had not seen nor heard from Mona the four years I was gone so I was surprised when I came back home and my sister told me that Mona was anxious to see me and had asked her to arrange a 'chance' meeting. I did not object and the meeting took place. To make a long story short sparks flew, bells rang, fireworks went off between us and six weeks later we were married.

The six-week whirlwind courtship did not leave me much time to catch up on the happenings of the last four years, but it was apparent at our wedding reception that Mona had not changed much. I noticed that she never passed up an opportunity to bend over and give some guy a shot at her cleavage - a look that went clear to her navel - and everyone that she danced with got a good feel or two and once I saw a guy with hands on both of her tits and she waited a few seconds before pushed him away and went off to continue her good time. The surprising thing was that I didn't care. Whenever we touched the electricity between us crackled and that was enough for me. I enjoyed watching her have a good time.

As is inevitable in small towns the word tends to go around. I had taken a break and was sitting in a stall in the bathroom taking care of business when a couple of guys came in to use the urinals. I knew who they were - I grew up with them and we had gone to school together - I'm just leaving the names out to protect the guilty. One said, "Do you think Rob knows that Mona has sucked half the cocks in town?"

"No" replied the other, "And he probably doesn't know that she has given hand jobs to the other half."

"Think we can keep getting a little head from her every once in a while now that she is married? Think marriage will slow her down any?"

"Probably not. She was out in the parking lot with Lenny half an hour ago and while I can't see through cars the motions I saw left me with no doubt that she was giving Lenny a hand job."

I know that this may sound weird, but instead of getting pissed off I got a woodie and I left the bathroom with a hard on and went looking for my wife of four hours. If I had found her jacking off Lenny I would have flipped her wedding dress up and fucked her while she was doing it. No such luck. I found her on the dance floor and the guy she was dancing with was taking every opportunity to rub his dick against her. All that seeing that did was make me harder.

The reception was only supposed to last until eleven, but at mid-night it was still going strong. I got Mona off to the side and told her to go change as it was time for us to sneak away. While she went to change I went out to check on the car. Knowing that the guys would sabotage it somehow I had rented a car and had dropped it off in the lot first thing in the morning. I'd come back for my car later. On the way back into the hall I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and when I turned my head to the right I found that I was looking into a window. I stepped closer and was treated to the sight of Mona in her white high heels, white stockings, garter belt, panties and bra. She was bent forward at the waist and had her hands on the arms of a chair. Sitting in the chair was my best man and Mona was sucking his cock the way a cock is supposed to be sucked - no hands, just mouth. I watched as she sucked him to completion. I could tell when he came because I saw white stuff leaking out of the corners of her mouth. I was beside myself with lust. The really strange thing about this was that during our six-week courtship Mona and I had done nothing except for some very heavy necking. I was beginning to wonder what I had let myself in for.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I collected Mona and we were gone a half-hour before anyone missed us. On our way to the hotel Mona slid over next to me, worked my cock out of my trousers and began giving me a hand job. When I looked over at her she smiled at me and said, "We're married now, I can do this all I want."

The honeymoon started with the discovery that Mona was a virgin. Her mouth and hand might not have been, but her sweet pussy was. The sex was fantastic. For three days we never left the room. All meals were by room service and we never let the maids in once. If there was anything that two people could do sexually Mona wanted to do it. At the end of the third day I jokingly said that I wasn't sure I was going to be man enough to keep her satisfied over the long haul. She laughed and said, "Honey, believe me when I say I'll get you up whenever you need to be gotten up."

She took hold of my cock and started stroking it. "While I'm on the subject lover there are some things that I would rather you hear from me instead of someone else."

She then proceeded to tell me about how she had been sucking cocks and giving hand jobs since her freshman year in college. She did not name names, but she made sure that I knew most of the recipients of her favors. She even ratted herself out about the reception. She told me that she'd had a regular thing going with four different guys and that she had said goodbye to them in her own 'special' way at the reception.

"But I'm all yours now lover, all yours and only yours."

She lied of course.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next twenty-five years, while I'm sure that she never fucked anyone else, I know of several occasions when she gave a guy a blow job or a hand job. I'd even managed to see her give a few of them (unknown by her) and I never cared. She gave me all I could handle and she loved me and I knew it. While all my friends were telling me how their marriages were going stale Mona was working hard to see that it never happened to us. She was inventive and she was insatiable.

One thing never changed though, she was still the biggest tease around. We never went to a party or social event when she didn't tease. I kept telling her that some day she was going to get herself in trouble if she kept it up. She just laughed and said it was all in good fun. She would get the guys horny and when they went home their wives would get the benefits. She said she was helping keep the spice in the marriages of half of our friends.

Some guys tended to get aggressive when Mona got them cranked, but she never worried because I was her safety valve. Whenever someone got hot and horny enough to try and maneuver Mona into a secluded place she would say, "Oh oh, there's my husband, I have to go."

Well, after telling her for years that she was looking for trouble she finally found it. We were at a birthday party at her sister's house and things were going great and every one was having a good time. Around midnight one of the guys got too sick from drinking and since he was in no condition to drive and I don't drink I offered to drive him home. I found Mona and told her what I was going to do and that I would be back in an hour or so. I did not think I would be needed to save her from herself while she was at her sisters.

Two blocks from the house I stopped for gas and while I was there another guy who had been at the party also stopped for gas. He was on his way home and since he had to drive past George's place on the way he volunteered to take George off my hands. As a result I was back at the party in ten minuets. I did not see Mona anywhere when I came in, but I didn't give it much thought. The urge to pee came upon me and I headed for the bathroom. As I went by a partially opened bedroom door I heard some guys laugh and I thought I heard Mona's voice saying, "No, please no."

I stopped and looked in the open crack and saw six guys and Mona. They were holding her down on the bed and they were working her panties off of her. She was thrashing around and pleading with them to stop, but they were not paying her any attention.

"No, no you can't" cried Mona. One of the guys laughed and said, "Rob ain't here to save your sweet ass this time. You have been begging for this for years and tonight you are going to get it."

I did not rush in to save her. I told myself to let it go on just a little longer before I waded in. Maybe this would teach her a lesson. She kept crying, "No, please no, you can't do this" and one of the guys pulled out his cock and said, "I'll stuff this in her mouth and that will quiet her down."

Time to move said I, but even as I started to move toward the door it was too late. A voice said, "Close the damned door and lock it" and as the door closed I saw Mona lift her head off the bed and go for the displayed cock.

Why didn't I kick down the door? Probably because I remembered how erotic Mona had looked sucking off my best man or maybe it was the greedy look on her face as she lifted her head and her mouth closed on the guys cock. Or then again maybe it was the way I felt on the occasions when I saw her suck other cocks. Whatever, I wanted to see it again. I left the house by the back door and moved to the side of the house. I was in luck. The bedroom curtains were parted just enough for me to see inside and what I saw was a sight I'll never forget. My fifty year old wife had her knees pushed back to her shoulders and her high heels were pointed straight up at the ceiling as a guy half her age was between her legs and fucking the shit out of her while she sucked on the cock in her mouth.

I watched for the next forty-five minutes as the guys fucked her in every conceivable position. At one point she was astride one guy and was sliding up and down on one cock while another worked his dick into her asshole. Once the two of them got a rhythm going a third guy positioned himself in front of her and she took his cock in her mouth. One guy left the room and came back two minutes later with two more guys. Altogether, between the eight of them they pumped nineteen loads into Mona; three in her mouth, three in her ass and the rest in her hot cunt.

I did not pay much attention to what the guys were saying as this went on, all I heard was Mona. When she didn't have a dick in her mouth it was, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, fuck me, please fuck me, oh god fuck me."

She had at least seven orgasms that I could see and the show might have gone on for hours if one of the guys hadn't looked at his watch and said they had better end it as I was due back at any time. As they started dressing one guy helped Mona to her feet and then to the bathroom so she could clean up while another went to find her purse so she could redo her make up. As the guys were leaving the room Mona said, "Please guys, please, don't ever let Rob find out about this."

She got no answer from any of them. As the last guy was going out the door he turned, took Mona in his arms and kissed her on the lips. The kiss turned passionate and Mona's hand dropped down to stroke his cock through his pants. The guy broke the kiss and said, "Later baby, later" and Mona reluctantly moved her hand away from his cock.

I could not wait to hear what she was going to say as soon as we got in the car and I put my fingers into the hot swamp that was her cunt and asked, "What's all this?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Trouble with Mona

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds