• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 02

Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 02

Joe walked out of the den and returned to Shelly's party and the other three men followed him a minute later. That left me standing in Joe's den wondering how I was going to be able to go back to the party and face the people who no doubt knew what had gone on. Most of Tom's family were at the party and for the last eight years they had all seen me as Tom's loving wife. And just how in the hell was I going to face my husband.

I couldn't. I couldn't do either; I couldn't face Tom and I couldn't face his family. What had started out as an attempt to embarrass Joe to the point where he would leave me alone - stop sexually harassing me - had gone terribly wrong. I had not only not embarrassed him, but I had allowed Joe to turn me into a whore. What was worse was that he made me like it. It was over and he was gone, but I couldn't say to myself, "Okay, you screwed up, put it behind you and get on with your life." I couldn't do that because I knew that Joe would be at my front door the next day at eleven thirty-five and I knew that I would be waiting for him just like he said he wanted me - in my slutty high heels and with a wet and eager pussy.

I don't know how long I sat there in Joe's den - it must have been hours - before the door opened and Shelly came in. She stood looking at me for several moments and then she said, "You can come out now, they are all gone."

"Tom?"

"He left when you came in here with Joe."

"Did he say anything?"

"No, he just looked around the room with shame on his face and then he left."

"Oh God, what am I going to do?"

"Go home and pretend that nothing happened. He was already gone when everyone else here heard your first scream of pleasure. If you don't tell him I doubt that anyone else who was here tonight will. No honey, what you are going to have to work hardest at is not letting him find out about what happens from now on."

"What do you mean?"

"Joe is going to use you from now on if you let him and if the noises that were coming out of this room tonight are any indication you most definitely will."

"You seem to be taking this calmly."

"I don't have a choice sweetie. I am as addicted to that cock as you are going to be. I learned a long time ago that I do what Joe says or he cuts me off. Come on sweetie, I'll drive you home."

The ride home was made in silence and as I was getting out of the car Shelly wished me good luck. The house was dark when I came in, but I heard the tinkle of ice cubes in a glass coming from the living room and I headed that way. Tom was sitting on the couch in the dark and drinking. Hoping against hope that Shelly knew what she was talking about I sat down in the chair across from Tom and said, "Thanks for everything Tom. Thanks for not having the guts to come after me when I went into Joe's den and thanks for abandoning me and running home."

I stood up to leave the room and Tom said, "What you did was totally uncalled for. You embarrassed me in front of my entire family."

"Bullshit! Your brother has been embarrassing me for eight fucking years now and I have begged you to do something about it, but you never would. I told you a month ago I'd give you one more chance to have a talk with him, but you are a gutless wienie where he is concerned and you didn't do shit. I told you if you didn't do it I was going to do some embarrassing of my own. You didn't do anything, as fucking usual, so I followed through on my threat. If you were embarrassed in front of your family it was your own damned fault. It is what you get for having no fucking backbone where Joe is concerned. Good night" and I left him sitting in the living room and went to bed.

In a way I felt bad for treating Tom that way. I loved Tom, I really did and I was sorry that I had cuckolded him with his brother. I hadn't planned on it, it had just happened and the fact was that it was going to happen again. I didn't want to lose my husband; he was kind, considerate and loving and I couldn't see me living without him. So, feeling that way, how could I look forward to seeing his brother the next day? I didn't know, I couldn't figure it out and I did not understand it.

I was lying there thinking those thoughts when Tom came in, undressed and got into bed with me. His hand moved to my breast, which was his signal that he wanted to make love. I rarely refused him, but I couldn't let him make love to me because I still had the love juices of Joe, Paul, Ralph and Steve in me. I was afraid that if I let Tom enter me he would know right away what had happened in Joe's den. I hadn't showered and cleaned myself before going to bed because that was something that I never did at night and that too might have told Tom something.

I pushed his hand away, "Not tonight Tom. I'm in no mood after the evening that I've just had" and I rolled away from him and pretended to go to sleep.

I was standing at the door at eleven-thirty naked except for high heels when the doorbell rang at eleven thirty-eight. Joe already had his cock out and was stroking it when I opened the door. He stepped in, pushed the door shut behind him and said, "On your knees sweetie and show him how happy you are to see him again."

That began the wildest afternoon of sex I had yet experienced. After fucking me for the third time Joe picked up the phone and called his office and told them he wouldn't be back in that day. The first time I had his cock in my mouth - that night in the den - I could barely get the head of it past my lips. By the time Joe left my house I was able to accommodate almost a third of his cock and Joe told me that I would be deep throating him by the end of the week. Joe fucked me five times that afternoon and I was amazed at his ability to get hard time after time. I absolutely loved the full feeling I had when he was in me and I was trying to pull him back down for another session when he laughed and said, "We'll do it again tomorrow sweetie, but I need to leave unless you want Tom to walk in on us."

I looked at the clock and saw that Tom would be home in less than a half-hour. When Joe left I staggered into the bathroom, showered and douched, quickly put fresh sheets on the bed, and then went downstairs to fix dinner for Tom. I hoped that he wouldn't want to make love that night because even though I had douched and gotten most of Joe's spend out of me he had stretched my pussy to the point I was sure Tom would notice.

The phone rang while we were eating dinner and Tom answered it and then handed me the phone. "It's for you. I think its Shelly.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, its Shelly. I've got a problem that I'm hoping you can help me with. Can you come over for a couple of hours? Not you and Tom, just you."

"Hang on, I'll find out" and I turned to Tom, "Do you have anything planned for us for tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Shelly wants me to help her with something."

"Okay by me."

"Shelly? I can come over in about half an hour. I need to do my dinner dishes before I leave."

"Okay honey, but the sooner you can get here the better."

"Curious" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Why is that?"

"It's the first time she's ever called and asked me to come over."

It didn't occur to me until I was walking up their front walk that Shelly was doing what Joe had told her to do. She was getting me over so that Joe could fuck me some more. I rang the bell and was greeted by Joe, "Glad you could make it sweetie. Shelly's in the back bedroom waiting for you."

I walked into the bedroom and what I saw froze me in my tracks. Shelly was on the bed naked and she had three men with her. Not only that, but there were four more naked men in the room watching the four people on the bed. Joe came up behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands and poked his hard cock against my ass.

"That's the problem she needs help with sweetie, she ain't got enough holes."

I tried to back up and leave, but Joe held onto me.

"You aren't going anywhere sweetie. I've been bragging to these guys what good pussy you are and you have to stay and prove to them I'm not a liar."

I struggled to pull away from him, "No Joe, no. Let me go. I can't do this. I love my husband and I can't do this to him."

"Sure you can sweetie. You can love him all you want when you are home with him, but right now you are here and these guys want a taste of you. Come on guys, let's get her clothes off of her."

Four sets of hands grabbed me and started stripping me. I kept trying to pull loose and one of the men said, "Hey Joe, if she isn't willing I'm not sure that I want in on this."

"Don't sweat it. As soon as she feels my cock in her she'll settle down."

He was right of course. They got me stripped and carried me to the bed and set me down beside Shelly. Joe mounted me and five strokes later I was begging him to never stop fucking me.

When the last man had dressed and gone I had been fucked fourteen times. I'd swallowed the cum of six men and I had my first anal ever and found out that I liked it. At one point in the evening Shelly and I had been mirror images of each other as side by side we each had three men in us. I hadn't wanted the night to end - I wanted to stay there and fuck forever - but the night did end and I faced up to the fact that I was going home to my husband as a well fucked whore. Shelly loaned me what I needed to take a shower and douche myself and go home to Tom fairly clean, but if Tom wanted sex I was busted. There was no way he wouldn't know that my pussy had been well used. How did I know? Because when I pushed the nozzle of Shelly's douche bag into my pussy I didn't even feel it. Before I left to go home Joe told me that he would see me the next day during his lunch hour. Driving home I thought a lot about what had happened and what was happening to me and the only thing I was certain of when I got home was that I didn't know how to stop it and I wasn't sure I would even if I could. Luckily, Tom was in bed asleep when I got home.

The next day, clad only in high heels, I waited at the front door for Joe's arrival. The doorbell rang and I opened the door and wasn't the least bit surprised when I saw two men I didn't recognize standing there with Joe. I just turned and headed for the bedroom. It was five hours of intense, almost non-stop sex and more than one time I had all three of them in me at once. Joe left at the end of his lunch hour, but the other two stayed until almost four before dressing and leaving me sprawled out on the bed.

I lay there staring up at the ceiling and in my minds eye I could see my life going to hell in a hand basket. In the last three days fourteen different men had pushed their seed into my body and I couldn't stop them. I wanted Joe's cock and I had to take the others to get it. I loved my husband and didn't want to lose him, but how could I keep on doing what I was doing and keep him from finding out? I would be safe that night. It was Tom's bowling night and he never made love to me when he got home because it was late and I was always asleep. But the following day he would want me for sure. The last time we had made love was the night before Shelly's party and we had never, ever, gone more than three days without having each other. Would my stretched pussy tighten up in time? Would Joe stay away long enough to let it? I got off the bed and went and showered and douched and then went down to the kitchen to fix Tom his supper.

Tom hadn't been gone five minutes when the doorbell rang and I answered it to find Paul and Ralph standing there.

"We waited at the end of the street until we saw him leave"

"What do you want?"

"You know what we want."

"I'm sorry. What happened the other night was a big mistake and I don't intend to repeat it."

Ralph laughed and said, "You want me to call Joe? I remember him telling you that to keep him happy you needed to keep Paulie and me happy. Have you forgotten that?"

I stood there looking at thew two of them with disgust on my face and Ralph said, "Paulie, give me your cell phone." Paul reached into his jacket pocket and brought out a phone, handed it to Ralph and said, "Joe's number is 555-1234" and Ralph started pushing the buttons. I knew I was beat and I stepped aside and let them in. The two of them fucked me until an hour before Tom was due home, and yes, the newfound slut in me surfaced and at one point I asked Ralph to take me in my ass while Paul fucked my pussy. When they left they said they would see me again soon and I surprised myself by saying, "Hurry back" and meaning it.

The next morning after I got Tom off to work I called Shelly and got Joe's number at work. I called him and told him that I had a doctor's appointment at eleven and an appointment to see the dentist at one and that I wouldn't be home. I heard him laugh, "What's the matter sweetie, getting tired of me all ready?"

"No Joe, not at all, but these appointments were made weeks ago."

"Well, all right. Maybe I'll have Shelly call you tonight and ask you to come over and help her do something."

"No Joe. I need to spend some quality time with Tom tonight."

I had Tom's favorite meal on the table when he got home that night. We opened a bottle of wine and spent a quiet evening together and when we went to bed I had my fingers crossed that I would be tight enough for my husband. I gave Tom a slow and sensuous blow job and then I rolled onto my back and pulled him on top of me. I'm ashamed to say it, but I barely felt him enter me. I locked my legs around him and then grabbed his shoulders and hung onto him while moaning, "That's it baby, make love to me."

Tom made cruel little laugh and said, "Make love? You don't make love to whores, you just fuck them!"

Just that fast my world shattered. He knew - my husband knew - that I had been another man's whore. All I could do was hang onto him, try to satisfy him, and then try and find some way to work things out between us.

Tom had never made love to me like that before. He wasn't gentle, or tender, he fucked me like a mad animal. He slammed into me almost brutally until he came and then he got off me and grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head down to his cock.

"Suck it bitch! Get it hard again."

I cried out, "Tom, you're hurting me," but I didn't get all the words out before he rammed his cock into my mouth. He held the back of my head with both hands and brutally fucked my face.

"Were you really stupid enough to think that I wouldn't know that you are fucking my brother? You think that after spending eight years in your worthless cunt that I wouldn't notice when it stopped being tight?"

His hands were in my hair and he was pulling my face at his cock and the hair pulling was causing tears to run down my cheeks. His cock was forced deep into the back of my mouth and he was choking me. I felt his cock start to get hard again and it blocked my throat. I had trouble breathing and I panicked and started beating on Tom's legs with my fists. He laughed.

"Suffer you miserable bitch, suffer."

Then, suddenly, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved me face down on the bed. I was crying and begging him to leave me alone when he pulled me up onto my knees and drove his cock in my asshole. I screamed in pain and it was only because I'd had so many other cocks in my ass over the last two days that Tom didn't do any real damage. I was crying and pleading with him to leave me alone and he was laughing and telling me to, "Suffer you worthless whore, just suffer."

Then it was over. I felt his cock spurt in my ass and he pulled out of me and pushed me face down onto the bed. "Fucking whore" I heard him mutter as he got off the bed and left the room.

I don't know how long I lay there and cried before I finally fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning I was alone in bed. I got up, took a shower and then went downstairs to face the music, but Tom wasn't there. I checked and found that his car was gone. When he didn't come home that night I called his office the next day, but his secretary wouldn't put me through to him. Another two days went by without me hearing from him so I drove down to his office building, but security wouldn't let me get any farther into the building than the lobby. When I had security call his office they were told to escort me off the property.

It has been two weeks now and I haven't heard a word from Tom. I've heard from Joe, Ralph, Paul, Steve and several others, but not Tom. So here I sit between a rock and a hard place. I miss and want Joe's cock, but I also miss and want Tom. If I give in to Joe's phone calls and go see him I risk not being here if Tom comes home. If I give into Joe's phone calls and have him over here to the house I risk him being here if Tom comes home. On the other hand I can sit here and behave myself and wait for Tom to come home which is something that he may never do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds