• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Bev

Becoming a Slut Wife: Bev

Bev and I had been married almost fifteen years before the desire to see her with another man hit me. It happened at a family wedding reception where the drinks were flowing freely. It was half way through the evening, every one had swallowed enough to be mellow and Bev was on the dance floor with some guy from the bride's side of the family. I could tell from the way that the man held Bev and the way he moved his hands over her body that what he wanted was to get her out of the building and onto the back seat of his car. Bev had just enough booze in her that she wasn't objecting to the man's roaming hands and I began to wonder if he could get her outside and what would Bev do if he did? Then of course I wondered what I would do if it happened and the more I wondered the more I thought that I would do nothing except watch. Why would I do otherwise? Bev has had more passes made at her over the years than I could count and she has always turned them away. If all of a sudden she let it go too far wouldn't I do more harm than good by rushing in to say "stop that?" The man did maneuver her outside and they did swap tongues for several minutes, but as soon as he got his hand under her skirt she slapped him and came back inside. I was surprised to find that I was disappointed that it didn't go further.

On the way home that night I asked her if she'd ever thought about having sex with another man and she laughed and said, "All the time baby, all the time. I've even come close a time or two. I almost did it tonight." Her answer caught me totally off guard because quite frankly I had expected here to say no.

"What happened tonight?" I asked.

She described what had happened with the man she had been dancing with (not knowing that I had seen it all) and said, "If he had been a little more patient and had taken his time he just might have been my first." I was shaken by her matter of fact attitude and even more shaken up when she slid over next to me and said, "Why baby? Does the idea of me with another man excite you?" She put her hand on my cock, which just happened to be rock hard, and giggled, "My oh my. Maybe I should have let Chuck score tonight then you could have had sloppy seconds. Does the thought of that turn you on? Would you really like to slide your cock in me after another man has fucked me?"

I looked over at her, "You really would have done it if he had gone slower?"

She gave my leg a pat and said, "No baby. Someday when the kids are grown up and gone maybe I will, but until then you will have to settle for being my only lover."

After that, human nature being what it is, every time I saw Bev talking to a guy I wondered what she would look like fucking him.

Seven more years went by and then finally we were alone. For the last seven years I had fantasized about Bev having sex with other men and surprisingly enough she was the one who brought it up. One week after our youngest was married Bev said, "Remember that little talk we had on the way home from Sarah's wedding?" When I nodded yes she said, "I'm ready to go for it now, do you think you can handle it?" I shrugged my shoulders and she said, "Hey sweetie, we need to be on the same page here. Some of the guys I want to sleep with are friends of yours and two of them are related to you. Before I do any thing I've got to be sure that it won't hurt us."

That made me stop and think. I'd always assumed that if she tried on anybody it would be some one that we knew and that she liked, but two of my relatives? That I wasn't sure I could handle and I told Bev that.

"Who are the two relatives?"

"Your brother and your cousin Al."

"Why them?"

"I don't really know other than animal magnetism. Both of them have hit on me and I suppose that might have something to do with it."

"My brother and my cousin have hit on you?"

Bev laughed, "Honey, all of your male relatives have hit on me at one time or another including your father."

"So what you are telling me is that you don't expect any problem in getting laid. Who is going to be first and when is it going to happen?"

She grinned, "The first will be the next one to hit on me. The when will be the first available opportunity. Are you absolutely sure that you are okay with it?'

I said yes and told her to go for it.

It happened sooner than I expected. When I got home from work the next day Bev hollered at me from the bedroom and told me to come up stairs. I walked into the bedroom and found Bev naked on a messed up bed. She spread her legs and I could see her cum soaked pussy hairs, "I did it baby, I was a slut today. Come and get your sloppy seconds."

As I undressed she told me what had happened. My cousin Al had returned the floor jack that he had borrowed and Bev had asked him if he wanted to stay for a cup of coffee. They had sat at the kitchen table and sipped coffee and then Al had made a half hearted pass at Bev and she had surprised him by getting up and going over to him and sitting on his lap. "What do you have in mind Al? You want to fuck me? You want to take me upstairs and fuck me on my bed? You want me to suck your cock? Come on Al, just say it. I won't do it unless you tell me what you want." Al had finally managed to get his shit together, at least enough to tell Bev that yes indeed, he did want to take her to her bed and fuck her. She had taken him by the hand and had led him upstairs.

"He fucked me three times sweetie and he just left so it should be good and sloppy for you."

It was. It was wet and sloppy and hot and it felt great.

"Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me forget Al's hard cock baby, fuck me and make me forget Al."

And I did my best to do what she was asking. I don't believe that I have ever fucked Bev as hard as I did that night or as many times. I fell asleep around midnight, totally exhausted. Bev was still asleep when I went to work the next morning and I spent most of the day at work wondering what was in store for me when I got home that night. I rushed home to find Bev in the kitchen fixing dinner. She saw the look on my face and said, "Sorry baby, no slut here today. Do you really expect me to fuck some one ever day from now on? Not going to happen baby, just not going to happen."

It was two weeks before it happened again. We were at a birthday party for my brother and about an hour into it Bev came up to me and said, "If you don't see me for a while don't worry about it. Birthday boy asked me what I was going to give him for a present. I asked him what he wanted and he told me so I am going to slip off and see that he gets it." She kissed me, "Think about me letting a hard cock slide into my pussy. Think about the mouth that just kissed you sucking another man's cock and think how hot, wet and sloppy my cunt is going to be when we get home."

Well, she was wrong about that part, we never made it home, but we did almost make it to jail. When we got in the car to go home that night Bev slid over next to me and said, "Kiss me baby" and when I did she said, "Could you taste him? He came in my mouth twice. Could you tell? He came three times in other places too."

She started to describe what she and my brother had done together and I couldn't hold off any longer. I pulled over to the side of the road, pushed Bev back on the seat and started fucking her. She felt loose and sloppy, but I didn't care. My cock was soaking in her hot box and that's all that mattered. I was right on the edge of cumming when all of a sudden red, yellow and blue lights seemed to fill the car. Before Bev and I could sit up there was a tap on the window and a flashlight beam illuminated us. We ended up getting two tickets; one for indecent public behavior and one for disturbing the peace, which I thought was terribly ironic because that's what they did to us - disturbed the piece. When we pulled away from the side of the road we were quiet for the first couple of miles and then Bev started to giggle and by the time we got home we were both laughing about it. When we got home we raced for the bedroom and then fucked like rabbits until two in the morning.

The next day was a work day for me and Bev was still asleep when I left the house. That night when I got home I found Bev in a short black cocktail dress and wearing high heels.

"Your dinner is on the stove sweetie. I've got a hot date tonight so don't wait up for me."

I asked her what was going on and she said, "I'm going to get fucked tonight baby. I'll tell you all about it in the morning. I'm running late and I have to go. Don't wait up."

She kissed me and she left. Telling me that she was going to get fucked and then telling me not to wait up only guaranteed that I would be up waiting for her no matter how late she came home. It was three in the morning when she walked in the door. Lipstick smeared, hair mussed, runs in her nylons and cum stains on her dress- she looked liked she'd had a great time. She was surprised to see me awake and she grinned, "Ready for sloppy seconds lover?"

I was and it was six in the morning before I couldn't get it up any more.

We were lying next to each other and staring up at the ceiling when Bev said, "I lied to you baby. You didn't get sloppy seconds - it was sloppy thirds."

I got up on an elbow and looked at her and she said, "That's right baby, I had not one, but two cocks in me tonight. God I was such a slut. You should have seen me with a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. At one time I even had one in my ass and one in my pussy; it was wild baby, it was wild and crazy and I want to do it again."

She had gotten a phone call from one of the cops who had written us the tickets the night before. He told her that if she was willing to go out with him he could find a way to make the tickets go away. She had agreed and he had taken her to dinner. After dinner they had gone into the bar where they "just happened" to run into his desk sergeant and the two of them told her that a couple of hours in a hotel room would make the tickets disappear and Bev had agreed to it.

"They couldn't get enough of me honey. If they hadn't needed to leave to go home to their wives I'd still be on my back in that hotel room. I loved it honey, I really loved having two men working me over."

Listening to her story had gotten me hard again and I rolled over on top of her and started fucking her again. As I slipped my cock into her hot wet hole I told her that I was going to call in sick and we would just stay in bed and fuck.

"No honey, you can't stay home today."

"Why not?"

"Because I have one more thing to do to get rid of those tickets."

"What do you mean?"

"I only took care of one of the cops who were in the patrol car that night. The other one couldn't get away from his wife last night - he's going to come here today."

"It's settled then. I'm staying home and I'll be in the closet."

"I don't know sweetie. It's one thing for me to fuck other guys and then tell you about it, but I don't know if I can do it with you watching."

"We'll find out today then, won't we?"

The cop, when he arrived, would be the one getting sloppy seconds because I just could not keep my hands off Bev that morning. When we finished screwing she went and took a shower and when she came back into the room I pulled her down and fucked her again. She took another shower and managed to get her make up, high heels and nylons on before I pulled her down again. By ten o'clock I had fucked her four times and was in the middle of fucking her for a fifth when the doorbell rang. Bev pushed me away, "Sorry honey, you'll just have to save it for later."

I was in the closet when Bev came back into the room with a guy who couldn't have been as old as our youngest son. If it weren't for the uniform he was wearing, along with the gun and the other stuff hanging off him, I would have bet he was still in high school. He seemed to be a little on the nervous side, probably new to the force and not used to fucking housewives who want to get out from under tickets. Bev sensed it and took the initiative. She reached for the buckle on his equipment belt, "Come on lover, let's get rid of this stuff. It's your other gun that I'm interested in." She helped him undress and then she took his cock in her hand and led him over to the bed. She pushed him down so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed and then she knelt down between his legs, "Let's start with a nice slow and easy blow job." She took him in her mouth and started to suck him off. After a couple of minutes of the she stood up and pushed him on his back and then she mounted him and I watched from the closet as she worked herself up an down on his stiff pole. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to leave the closet and put my cock in her mouth or her ass, but I didn't - I just watched and suffered as she fucked him and sucked him for the next two hours.

Just about the time that I was hoping the kid would leave the doorbell rang. Bev was sucking the kids cock and she ignored the interruption, but whoever was at the door was insistent and finally she got up, put on a robe and went down to see who it was. Three or four minutes later she came back into the room with two guys and she looked over at the closet with a "sorry honey" kind of look. I recognized one of the two as the cop who wrote us the two tickets and I guessed that the other one was the desk sergeant. The next three hours was orgy time. Bev was used in every conceivable position and in every available hole and combination of holes. I blew my load against the closet door three times and more than anything I wanted to get out of the closet and videotape what was going on. Finally the three men had to leave and they started to get dressed as Bev lay on the bed and watched. The sergeant hung back until the other two were gone and then he said, "If you want I can quietly put out your name, tag number and description at roll call and see to it you never get stopped for a ticket ever again. All it will cost you is seeing me a couple of times a week."

Bev glanced over at the closet and then said, "Sounds like an offer a girl would be silly to refuse. Friday good for you? Same time?"

The front hadn't quite closed and I was out of the closet and heading for the bed, but Bev pushed me away, "Not now baby, please, not now. I'm so sore that I don't even know if I'll be able to walk to the bathroom. Let me soak in the tub for a while, okay?"

Not what I really wanted to hear, especially after what I had just watched and with a rock hard cock in my hand, but I had to back off. I helped her off the bed and into the bathroom and ran her a tub full of hot water. Then while she soaked I took care of my hard on the old fashioned way - by hand - and then I went and cleaned up the mess I'd made in our closet.

Bev became quite the slut after that. True to what she had said, anyone who made a pass at her that she thought she might like got fucked. If we went to a party like as not she would end up on some ones back seat. We went out dancing one night and I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back all I found was a cocktail napkin that said, "See you later." It was two o'clock the next afternoon before she came home. I've watched from the closet as a steady stream of friends, neighbors and relatives paraded through my bedroom. Bev has fucked my brother, all three of my cousins, both of my uncles and she swears that she will nail my father before Christmas. She told me that she planned on fucking every male member of my family before she gets too old to fuck and maybe a few of her own. I laughed and said, "Not every male I hope. You will leave our sons alone, right?" I said it as a joke, but Bev got a weird look on her face and I hope I read it wrong. She wouldn't, would she?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut Wife: Bev

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds