• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Fun in the Office

Fun in the Office

Stacey sat in her office, watching the phone. All she wanted was that one phone call, to tell her the time and where. As she spaced out thinking of their last encounter she felt herself getting aroused, before she could snap out of it her phone rang. The high pitched ringing was a welcoming sound, for once, and she answered quickly.

"Stacey Redding." She knew for well who was on the other end of the phone.

"Stacey. I am in town. Can I come round yours?"

"I am at work at the moment. How about later?" Her voice all ready was carrying the sound of longing, for his body to hold her.

"I can't wait. I will come to your office." She knew this was ridiculous but she couldn't wait it had already been too long. She agreed and hung up. She went out and told her secretary to go on her lunch and when she got back that no one was to disturb her, under any circumstances. She wasn't sure how long they would need.

When he arrived, she sat from her chair and looked at him for what seemed like an eternity, his eyes gazing into hers. He walked over to her and gently kissed her, his breathing warming her face.

As they kissed she slowly stood up, their tongues meeting for what seemed like the first time. Her hands slowly slid down to his pants, and she felt his hard manhood. She longed for him so much, she wanted him now. She kissed him more passionately now, and felt his hands wander up her thigh, then gently under her skirt to her wet panties. He could feel her breath quicken. He slowly twisted his finger round her panties and felt her wet shaven, pussy, he began to stroke her clit, then inserted one finger deep into her wetness. He knew from her small moan that she wanted this.

Stacey's mind was in ecstasy, his finger was now working its way in and out, she moved him over to her desk where she jumped onto it and opened her legs. He slid her wet panties off and continued to stroke her pussy. She lent forward and undid the zipper on his jeans and felt his hard member through his silky boxers. His face reviled that this was a good sensation so she slid her hand under the boxers and began stroking his cock, finding it hard to resist pulling it harder as he continued to finger her deep wet pussy.

After a while he pushed her down on to the desk, it couldn't take it any longer, her wanted her he needed to be inside her. As she went down she pulled his pants and boxers down leaving his cock to stand fully. Her face lit as she saw it, and in exchange she began to unbutton her blouse, but his hand came to hers and stopped her. She looked at him worried he wanted it all to end, but he looked down and finished what she had started. He stared at her firm breasts as he released them from the black lace bra. He began to suck her nipples, licking them until they were both erect.

He climbed onto the desk above Stacy and stared into her eyes, he ran his hands over her breasts and then began to push his hard, throbbing penis into her. Her pussy was tight but she began to moan as he entered. Slowly he began to thrust in and out of her, every time her moans causing him to push harder. She ran her fingers down her back and began encouraging his thrusts by pushing him deeper her into him.

"Harder. I need you" she moaned. And he obeyed faster he went into her, he could feel her pussy pulsating, and found himself getting closer to orgasm. He began to go faster and deeper, licking her firm breasts as he did, he could see how close Stacey was, she was almost screaming with joy now. Her mind was a blur, between her legs it was a burning sensation she moaned for more and for it to be faster. As she came she screamed and he continued to drive his shaft into her, she couldn't breath properly, and the room was spinning it continued. He felt her pussy tighten but carried on pounding into her, she was so wet it made him want to o harder. Her nails dug into him as she screamed, he continued thrusting harder until he moaned, and came into her. He thrusted into her, filling her with his cum.

They lay there for a while and then got dressed, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I'll see you later then?" He said to her.

"Defiantly. I cant wait."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Fun in the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds