• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incest Is Best Ch. 02

Incest Is Best Ch. 02

12

The bathtub was filled with bubbles, the way Kimmy liked it. She lathered her skin with soap and smiled, content with a productive day. She and her father had made it inside the house minutes before her mom showed up. She could just barely hear the soft murmurs of their voices from downstairs. She knew her mother would be starting supper and her father would be talking to Anne about his day ... well, about some of it anyhow, she grinned. Looking over at the pile of cum covered clothing in the corner, her father's collar was laying on top. He probably didn't realize he wasn't wearing it. Her mother would notice its absence though.

Humming softly, she ran the cloth down her stomach and past her belly button to her mound. Lightly placing her bare hand against the soft, wet flesh she decided she should shave it soon. Continuing to rub it, she barely heard the light tapping at the door.

"Can I come in Baby?" Rev. Cummings whispered.

Grinning, Kimmy answered softly, "Yes daddy, please."

Cautiously opening the door, Rev. Cummings peeked his head in and seeing his beautiful daughter's glistening nakedness, quickly entered and closed the door. Her hand was buried in her pussy and instead of removing it she continued pleasuring herself. Her head was slightly tilted, eyes just barely opened, observing her father's reaction. She lifted her pussy to him, once, twice.

He groaned, dropping to his knees on the tiled floor. "Oh my God, you are so beautiful," he whispered gruffly. Gazing intently at her pussy, he reached out, running his hand up her smooth thigh and touching his finger to her hand, the one half concealed in her cunt. She removed her hand, allowing her father to see her hidden treasure. Oh yes, she thought to herself, he's mine now.

"Where's mommy?" she teased.

Barely able to lift his eyes, he looked at her like he was in a stupor. "Ah ... she's ... She had to go to the store for something," he mumbled, covering her slit with his hand.

"Daddy," she whispered, "Will you shave my pussy for me?" she asked sweetly, thrusting her cunt against his hand. She gestured towards the cabinet where the shaving cream and her razor could be found. Rising, he quickly got the razor and cream and kneeled back down beside the bathtub.

Looking hesitant, "I've never done this before Kimmy," he explained.

Smiling, Kimmy raised her knees, grasping them underneath, she held them up and opened. Her upper body lowered in the water, her tits bobbing in the water. Her feet touched the rim of the tub and she gently lowered her feet and knees over the sides, spread wide for her father.

Scooting closer to the lower half of her body, her legs soaked his clothing. His cock was erect, hard for her. He took the can of shaving cream and shaking it, released the cream all over her pussy. He used his hands to smooth it over her pink flesh. Kimmy's breathing increased as she watched her father.

He slowly ran the blade down one side of her mound, the foam disappearing into the bath water. Then ran it up over the same spot, smooth and wet. He did the same to the other side, careful to avoid cutting her tiny clit. He shaved the tiny hairs that sprouted just above the hood of her sex and again washed the razor in the tub. By the time he had finished, she was panting from the exertion of holding her body upright, the pain of spreading her body so wide and from having her father touch her so intimately.

After washing the area with the soapy water, he suddenly plunged the tip of the handle of the razor into her cunt. With a hiss, she hunched her hips forward, swallowing the razor's handle further. He rotated the handle, twisting it and sliding it in and out. She rocked her hips, moaning, eyes closed. Tom watched entranced by his daughter, her sexuality so much a part of her beauty. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, he replaced the razor's handle with the bottle's neck.

"Oh yes Daddy! Fuck me with the bottle ... make me cum ... so good. Do you like me like this Daddy? Do you like fucking me like this?" she panted, gripping the bottle with her pussy, riding it. A wide smile plastered across her face, her hands fondling her tits as they bounced toward her chin.

Tom knew he had to release his cock before he soiled himself. His wife would ask questions. Jerking at his buckle and pants with one hand, he finally freed his dick. Laughing at her father's frantic movements she grunted and directed her energy into cumming before her father spattered his seed all over the bathroom floor.

"Oh Daddy ... so nice ... we should do bath time more often Daddy ... I love this!" she squealed, twitching and twisting her hips. Her father pumped his cock in one hand and watched her cum all over the bottle, holding on to his wrist to apply pressure where she needed it.

"Oh yes! Fuck me .. Fuck me ... fuck yes," she whimpered and pleaded, creaming on the bottle head.

Gasping for breath and watching her gyrate, water splashed onto the floor and then he felt his balls squirt, shooting up and spraying onto her wet stomach. He watched as she smirked and began rubbing his semen down her belly to her cunt, mixing it with her cunt juices.

They both jumped when they heard the door downstairs slam. "I'm home!" her mother yelled.

"Fuck!" he father growled, leaping off the floor, pulling at his pants. He quickly left the bathroom, almost slipping on the soaked tiles of the floor.

Kimmy giggled, rising from the bathtub and squeezing the water from her hair. She walked to the vanity and began brushing her hair. Opening the medicine chest, she reached for the toothpaste. Seeing her mother's electric toothbrush, she smiled and flipped on. Smirking naughtily, rubbed the brush against her still wet clit, running it over the lips, coating it with her oily liquid. Satisfied, she put the toothbrush back and proceeded to brush her teeth with her own toothbrush.

--------------------------

The table was modestly set and after prayers were spoken they began to eat. Kimmy lightly swung her foot against her father. She slipped one foot up the bottom of his pant leg and gently caressed his ankle.

"What time is your class tonight sweetie?" Anne Cummings asked, reaching for the salt.

"It's at 7pm. Why do you ask Mom?" she observed her father, swallowing his meat with difficulty as she ran one hand up his thigh.

"Oh, I have to oversee the prize bingo for Mary Seward and thought you might like a drive, but I have to leave at 6:30 on the dot. Would that be too early for you?" she invited, passing the peas to Tom.

"Nope, sounds good," Kimmy answered squeezing his cock.

"Oh ... oh .. I .. Ah, thought that I would drive her to class tonight. I have to stop at the library anyhow," Tom explained, closing his legs, trapping her hand.

"Are you ok dear, you look sick?" Anne asked concerned by Tom's high colour.

"Yes .. Yes, just ... it's a little warm in here, isn't it?" he explained, reaching down, he removed his daughter's audacious hand.

"I'll just turn the heat down Tom," Anne offered, leaving Tom and Kimmy briefly.

"What are you doing?" he hissed angrily.

"I thought it was obvious Daddy," she grinned, sliding her tongue up and down the pickle before finally biting it.

"Please Kimmy, not now," he demanded, wiping his forehead with the back of his sleeve.

"I'll stop Daddy if you promise that you'll drive me anywhere I want to go tonight," she whispered.

"Deal!" he quickly agreed, watching his wife return to her seat.

Giggling, Kimmy continued eating without further torment.

-----------------------------

Watching her mother's car leave the driveway, she whirled around and went in search of her father. Finding him in front of his computer, she quietly walked up behind him. Seeing that he was looking at used cars, she frowned. "I am so disappointed in you Daddy," she said disgustedly. "You should be looking at porn. Browsing websites with barely legal teen sluts and instead you're looking at used cars? Huh? I don't get it," she nagged, moving to sit on his lap.

"Here let me," she offered, running her fingers over the keys. In seconds a Lindsay Lohan look-a-like was plastered against his computer screen, her young pussy leaking copious amounts of fluid. "This is more like it, right Daddy?" she asked, grinning at her father's expression.

"Yes, she's very pretty," Tom murmured, clicking on the free pics section.

"Do you think she's prettier than me Daddy," Kimmy demanded, grinding her ass against his swelling cock.

"Never ... no way," Rev. Tom gruffly answered. "Um.. Don't you have class in about twenty minutes?" he asked wanting to finish what she had started on his cock.

"I'm not going to class tonight Daddy. I don't have any night classes. I just tell you and mom that so you won't ride my ass about where I am and when I'll be home," she explained.

"So now that we have a special relationship, you don't mind telling me about this?" he arched one eyebrow, clearly irritated by his daughter's deception.

"No Daddy. Now that we have a special relationship, you'll be part of my night "classes". How does that sound Daddy? You can be my extra credit, my study partner. Want to pull an all nighter?" she grinned, turning in his arms. She straddled his legs and encircled his head with her arms, drawing his mouth to her lips. They kissed deeply, her tongue flicking and tasting his opening.

Tom ran his hands up her thigh to her ass, pulling her closer, pressing her to his hard erection. She slipped her tongue out and ran it down his chin to his neck, his bare neck. He hadn't bothered putting on another collar and it was just as well. She would have stolen that one as well.

"Oh .. Oh .. We have to stop Daddy before we get carried away. I have to go soon," she explained sliding off his lap.

"What .. You said you didn't have class tonight," he said, grabbing her and pulling her against him again, kissing her neck and shoving his hand against her sweet panty covered pussy.

"No," she panted, "but I have to be somewhere Daddy and you're gonna drive me there. Remember," she reminded him, extricating herself.

A few minutes later, Tom was manoeuvring his vehicle, following her directions. He drove to a strange looking bar, the parking lot was packed with cars and a neon sign that flashed, "The Clitty Cat". Finding a parking space he watched his daughter get out of the car.

"What are you doing?" he yelled, running after her. "This is a fucking strip joint!"

Laughing, "Yes, I know Daddy. I work here. Just one night a week but it pays very well," she calmly explained, tugging her arm from her father's grasp. She continued walking to the door where she waved to a couple of guys standing around outside smoking a cigarette.

"Hey. This guy bothering you," Joe, the bouncer growled, sizing up Rev. Cummings.

"No .. no, of course not Joe. This is my guest actually. Could you find him a good seat," she asked, rubbing Joe's big arms and flirting outrageously.

"Anything for you Kim," Joe smiled, nodding his head for Tom to follow him inside.

Kimmy walked through the bar, familiar with the eyes of men observing her. She called out a few greetings to some regular customers before continuing down the hall to the dressing room. Her father would be fine in Joe's capable hands and she hoped he enjoyed the show.

Changing into her costume, she chatting easily with the other girls. Two of the performers were friends from school who had told her about the opening for a dancer. She wasn't much of a dancer but she had the ability to bump and grind and make men pay for the pleasure. She loved pole dancing, sliding her wet pussy against the cold, hard metal. It was almost as good as a good, stiff cock. By the time she was finished for the night, she almost always went home with a flirting customer.

She pulled on the short, plaid skirt and tied the white shirt under her tits, revealing her red lace bra. The matching red g-string cupped her damp cunt and slithered up her ass. Kimmy pulled on white bobby socks, she then slipped on her black patent leather shoes. She shoved a pair of black frames over her eyes and pulled her hair up in two pig tails. Checking her makeup, she applied another coating of red lipstick and stepped back surveying Teeny Tonya.

Meanwhile, Rev. Cummings sat in the uncomfortable wooden seat, in front of the stage that currently displayed a young blond woman, shaking her large tits and then sucking a fat nipple into her wet mouth. She hooked her leg around the pole and shook her long tresses, thrusting cunt against the metal. Tossing back his vodka, his cock enlarged and strained against the zipper of his loose pants. Glancing warily around the room, he didn't see anyone he recognized, but the bar was rather dark.

Suddenly the room applauded as the lady known as Succulent Susie left the stage. The MC joked and laughed and finally announced the next act. "This next little lady is a delight to the eyes and lap. Remember, special dances are 20 bucks gentlemen. She is a sweet little piece of pie and doesn't know what the word "stop" means. Meet the lovely, Teeny Tonya!" he yelled, as the curtain parted, revealing Tom's daughter.

She was dressed as a sweet school girl, her back pack tossed as she whipped her sweet hips and ass in his direction. The song playing was Somebody Stop Me by Erica Rivera. Tom knew this because she had played it many times in her room. Probably practicing, he thought to himself, his cock needing relief.

She untied the white shirt, holding it high over her head and rocking her hips in time to the music. Her large breasts swayed in time. Undulating her tiny hips, shaking her ass, men shoved money at her. She kneeled on the stage, pushing her sweet ass, allowing the men to hook money under the g-string. Jumping to the pole as the chorus sung, SOMEBODY STOP ME, KEEP MY BODY ROCKING, 'TIL LATE NIGHT. Kimmy strained and humped her hips to a room full of men yelling and jeering.

Her beautiful face beamed at the men and her silky black hair shone in the stage lights. She walked the stage, pulling at the skirt, until she only wore her bra and thong. When she ripped the bra off, men clapped and yelled. One man gestured, waving a large bill in her direction, she tossed a smile over her head at her father.

Strolling to where the man sat, she gingerly eased her legs over his lap. Dark hair and dark eyes, he was a handsome man. She rarely had such a good looking patron with that kind of money. She let her hair brush his neck, the heat from his lips on her ear. She lifted her ass and felt his cock graze her clit. Embarrassed, she saw that her juices had leaked onto the man's expensive pants. Arching an eye brow at her, he smiled, a big, wide, shit-eating grin. Oh if only she hadn't invited her father tonight, she thought. What fun she could have had with this guy.

Finishing the dance, Kimmy left the stage needing relief from her aching pussy. Susie ran up to her, telling her Mike wanted her in the VIP room. The VIP room, was actually the back closet that was slightly bigger than a closet, but not much. Thankful, she made her way quickly to the room. Mike had special customers and along with being a stripper, Kimmy got to make extra money as a Fefe girl (a fuck 'em and forget 'em girl). Sometimes she serviced one customer and sometimes she and a few of the girls attended birthday parties, frat parties, conferences for special clients.

She wasn't shocked to see her wealthy patron sitting in a chair all by himself. "Hi," she smiled shyly, closing the door. He stood politely, offering her his chair.

"Hello," he responded, his eyes following the lines of her young body. His dark hooded eyes gazed intensely, molten with desire. His cock strained against the front of his pants and she sat in the chair and waited to be instructed. Most of the customers liked specific things. To just drop to her knees could offend certain men, she discovered.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked, offering her a glass of wine that had already been pre-poured. He gently toasted his glass and drained the entire contents. She took a single sip and held the stem of the glass in both hands. If he didn't touch her soon, she would begin to shake, she thought to herself. She could hear the strains of music. A favourite song of her's by Usher, signalling her friend Kristy was onstage.

"You seem comfortable onstage. You like to dance?" his voice slightly accented. Kimmy assumed he was Spanish or Greek in ancestry. His dark, handsome looks appealed to her sense of adventure. She wondered how wealthy he was.

"Yes, it's fun. I get to meet interesting people," she explained, grinning slightly.

"You're beautiful. Many men must want you?" he asked, hunkering down beside her. His face earnest and interested.

"Some," she whispered, shyly. His hand ran up the back of her calve, up, up, opening her slim thighs.

"Yes, very beautiful," he murmured. Dipping his head, he ever so gently licked her. His tongue ran down the slit, pressing inside, demanding entry. Kimmy lifted her hips, spreading her legs wider, her head falling back against the chair. A sigh slipped past her lips and the handsome man grinned against her cunt. He didn't usually like acquainting himself with someone so ... easy. He liked the thrill of the hunt. He liked a woman to play a little hard to get, before he had them spread and stuffed. However, Teeny Tonya bore an incredible resemblance to his daughter Theresa and he instantly wanted her.

Rising, he unbuckled his pants, watching her eyes follow his hands. His cock sprang out and roughly grabbing her head, he shoved his cock in her generous mouth. Pumping his hips back and forth, he closed his eyes, savouring her tongue, his hands crushing her hair.

"Oh yes, so pretty. You should always have a cock in your mouth," he groaned.

She slurped and sucked, feeling heady from her sluttish behaviour. She would have fucked the man in her mouth without the benefit of cash, but the fact that she was his whore made it more exciting for her. She was reduced to property and contemplated telling her father about her other job, wanting to see the look of horror on his face. Maybe she'd make him give her money out of the tithe, just for fun.

"Take it slut! Take it! Suck my dick ... whore," he shouted, his cock slipping deeper. She cocksucked better than any woman he'd ever bedded, he mused.

Suddenly, there was pounding at the door. Looking up, irritated, the client pulled his cock out of her mouth and stuffed it in his pants. Walking to the door he yanked it open violently. "What the fuck do you want?" he roared.

Looking past her customer, she saw her father. Cringing, she quietly got up from the chair and looked for a place to hide in the barren room.

"I want my daughter!" she heard her father yell back. Shocked, she whirled around, she had never heard her father raise his voice before.

"This is your daughter?" her client demanded, letting Tom into the room.

"Yes," he hissed, livid with fury. "What the fuck do you think you're doing Kimmy?" he raged, grabbing her arm, shaking her slightly.

Frightened by her father's anger, she looked at her client for some help, but he was storming out of the room without any explanation.

"Daddy, it's no big deal. I was going to tell you," she began, but was cut off by her father dragging her out of the room.

"Get dressed. NOW!" he ordered, shoving her towards the dressing room.

Tom could feel his head ready to explode with anger. When he'd finally gone in search of his daughter, asking where she was, Succulent Susie explained she was with a "special" client. He didn't need a dictionary to know what special entailed. He decided then and there, he didn't care if she never spoke to him again. He didn't care if she never touched him again. He had to straighten her out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incest Is Best Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds