• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Case for Doing Debbie

The Case for Doing Debbie

123

The tedium finally broke at a quarter to seven, late that Friday night. We had been on the contract for almost two months, making sure that the details were all ironed out and then ironed out again once the two parties took turns changing their minds again and again. I should have been happy about the billable hours, and the generous amount of money those hours constituted, but these are the proceeds that contract lawyers commonly refer to as blood money.

Not that the money is bad, far from it – In a short ten years since leaving law school I've managed to do better than I could have imagined. A few grueling years at a New York law firm had allowed me to get out from under the burden of the many thousands of dollars in loans that I had accrued. Then came the offer from a prestigious firm close to my hometown, complete with a car and ridiculous salary. To top it off, since I had come back I had run into my old high school object of desire, bedded her, moved her into my house then proceeded to bang her sister – both with my girlfriend participating and without.

I was on a pretty good run; I suppose investing some hard work and long hours with a pain in the ass client was a small price to pay.

Don and Seth, two junior associates I had dragged in to be my henchmen on the deal had both proved to be a pleasant surprise and despite having very little experience with contracts they turned out to be a valuable resource. The least I could do was buy them a beer or two and treat them to a decent meal.

We met at the Jackson Street Grille, a trendy little place in the heart of what passed for the town's entertainment district (once you've spent time in New York City, every thing else pales in comparisons). The place was packed and we bellied up to the bar to grab some drinks and wait for a table to come available.

I ordered the good stuff, Scotch and Drambuie's all around and toasted their efforts.

During the course of our work I had come to enjoy the company of these two young lawyers. Both possessed a great work ethic and were destined for great futures. They had informed me that their work at our firm was just the stepping stone and both planned on moving on to corporate law, Don had his sights set on Los Angeles and Seth New York. I promised both I would use my contact in New York to get them some interviews when they were ready and both were grateful. In lawyering, like nothing else, it's not what you know but who you know that lands you the prestigious positions.

The conversation quickly turned from business to sports and Don started telling us stories about his college career as a football player. He had walked on at South Carolina and spent four years as the long snapper and back up tackling dummy. This had lead Seth and I to give him the nick name Rudy, one that stuck with him around the firm.

We were having a raucous good time and were attracting the attention of some fine young ladies also hanging around the bar. Our group of three suddenly multiplied into a group of around a dozen or so and the booze really started flowing.

In no time, both Seth and Don had identified a couple of objects of desire and began working their lawyer game on two very cute young ladies (we used to joke in law school that we weren't really in it for the money, but what the money could get us... namely large amounts of pussy).

Since I was a bit out of the game thanks to LeAnne, I started looking around the crowded restaurant for any familiar faces. My gaze settled on a nearby table and I excused myself from the group. I weaved my way through the growing throng and over to where a party of two men and three ladies sat.

One of the ladies had her back to me as I approached and I tapped her on the shoulder. She moved her drink from her mouth as she turned.

"Michael!" she exclaimed, sliding off the stood and throwing her arms wide to embrace me.

"Hey Debbie, how you doing?" I asked as I embraced LeAnne's mother warmly. She broke the hug and introduced me to her friends.

"What are you doing here?" she asked after introductions were made.

I explained that we had finished a contract and that I was treating a couple of my flunkies to a well earned evening out, motioning with my hand toward the bar. Seth and Don were both doing well for themselves. Don had his arm draped around a curvy blonde and Seth was getting acquainted with a leggy brunette in a short blue denim skirt.

"Looks like everyone has a date but you and me," Debbie said, "why don't you pull up a stool and keep a girl company?"

No one at the table seemed to object and when I made eye contact with Seth, he nodded and I accepted the invitation.

Once settled I asked Debbie if she had heard from the girls.

"Not yet, their plane isn't due in for another hour or so. I don't think either of them are too excited about their dad remarrying but it was good of them to go. Don't you think?'

"Yeah, but the house will be lonely for the next week," I said. "Just me and the cat, and he doesn't cook worth a shit."

Debbie laughed a little too hard and I suspected that the drink she was emptying wasn't her first of the evening.

"Neither does my daughter," she said laughing even harder at her own joke and I smiled in agreement.

I tipped back my glass and emptied it, caught the waiters' eye and nodded at Debbie's and my glass indicating it was time for a refill. The young man hustled off.

"Well," I said leaning in close to Debbie ear so he friends wouldn't overhear, "I didn't exactly move her in because of her culinary skills, if you know what I mean."

Debbie, without looking at me, said out of the side of her mouth "And just why do you think she agreed to move in?" Her hand, unbeknownst to me and found its way to my lap and when she finished her question she gave me a soft squeeze in a most intimate place. My surprise must have shown because she turned and flashed me a big, sly grin.

The waiter returned with our drinks and we ordered some dinner. Debbie's friends were just as fun as she was and the laughs flowed easily. Once out plates were cleared we ordered another round and I started working on a good buzz.

The after work crowd was starting to thin out at the restaurant and the younger crowd was starting to fill the place up. Several tables were moved out towards the edges of the room to make a dance floor and the musical selection changed from string renditions of Sinatra tunes to something you could dance to.

Several people were on the floor gyrating to a song with more bass than a major college marching band when Debbie jumped up from the table and grabbed my hand. "Dance with me," she said and before I could protest she had me up and out of my chair and headed for the dance floor.

We weaved through the tables to the dance floor and I spotted Seth seated with the girl he had picked up at the bar. He tipped his glass to me as I passed and I gave him my most conspiratorial grin.

Out on the floor Debbie moved her body in perfect rhythm to the music, seemingly loosing herself in the flow of the exaggerated techno beats. For my part, I simply tried to not look like a fool; I said that you could dance to the music, I didn't say that I could.

As I previously stated, Debbie is my girlfriends mother, situated somewhere in her early forties, but could pass for their older sister. She has the tight, trim body that woman half her age spend ages in the gym, or fortunes at the plastic surgeons trying to acquire.

Tall, I'm guessing around 5'10, her limbs are long and lean and seem to have been sculpted by a master's hands rather than born of flesh and blood. Her long blond hair flows in soft natural curls down over her shoulders stopping near the middle of her back. Her face is one of the most beautiful faces in the history of mankind highlighted by blue eyes so deep in color they are almost better described as violet.

Tonight she was showing off her assets with a low scooped blouse that started out modest enough but at a strategic point heads south in a very quick way leaving more than ample cleavage expose. Her breasts, while not huge, aren't small either and are as perky as the ones either of her daughter's sport.

Her legs were displayed under a flowing skirt of a shift blue turquoise material. It started at her knees but each time she moved her body the material was sent flying revealing most of her trim thighs to all who were paying attention. And trust me, many people were. I took a chance and let my hands do a little exploring of her body as she danced around me.

After two or three songs, I can never tell when one of those techno songs ends and another begins, Debbie grabbed my hand and led me away from the dance floor as fast as she had brought me to it.

Back at the table her friends complimented her on her dancing ability and me for managing to not fall on my ass. Debbie drank deep from her glass draining the last of the tan liquid.

"C'mon lets go" she said reaching for my hand again.

I rolled my eyes. "We just came off the dance floor, I don't want to go back," I protested.

"Not to the dance floor, silly. Time for you to take me home." I looked at my watch and shrugged. It wasn't really that late but whatever.

Debbie and I said our goodbyes to her friends and headed out into the cool night air. The day had been unseasonably warm and neither of us had a jacket so we huddled together for warmth as we walked through the foggy parking lot to my Mercedes.

As we got to my car I walked around to open the door for Debbie and she playfully pinched my butt. "Hey," I exclaimed and she giggled, bounding around me and into the car. As she settled into the seat she spread her legs causing the sheer material of her skirt to ride up high, exposing to me everything her dress had been designed to hide. She gave me a wicked little grin and pulled the door out of my hand and closed before I could regain my senses.

We roared out of the parking lot and I sped down the mostly deserted streets to Debbie's delight. She turned on the radio, found a station playing some modern rock and cranked the volume. Despite the cold air she rolled down her window and let the wind whip her blond locks.

As I made a final turn onto her road her hand found my leg and started slowly working its way up my inner thigh. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and found that she wasn't looking at me, but rather at my crotch.

"So Mike," she said licking her lips, "you gonna come in for a night cap?" A lump started to form in my throat and I didn't know what to say. It was clear Debbie was coming onto me and if I pressed the issue I was sure the evening would end up horizontal. But this was my girlfriend's mother, her very hot mother.

My brain struggled for the right answer – what was the right thing. LeAnne knew I had fucked her sister, had participated in all but the first time it had happened, but how would she feel if she found out I fucked her mom as well.

Luckily for me, not only was there a lump growing in my throat but also in my pants and the less discerning of my heads made the choice. "Sure," I finally managed to croak out as I pulled into her long drive.

I parked the Benz and followed Debbie up the front steps, my eyes glued to her ass as it swayed seductively behind the thin veil of blue fabric. Her legs were simply amazing, bronze from the sun and shaped as if sculpted by a master. Long and muscular, they were extraordinarily long, tapering to thin ankles and petite, dare I say pretty, feet.

Debbie unlocked the door and led me into the kitchen where she immediately retrieved some ice cubes and a bottle of vodka from the freezer. She dumped a handful of ice into a glass, took a long swig straight from the bottle, then filled the glass halfway. She pushed it towards me and reached for a pair of shot glasses. Filling both she offered one to me and took one herself.

She held it a loft in salutation. "A toast," she said.

"What should we drink to?"

Debbie thought for a long moment, then her devilish grin returned to her face. "To forbidden fruit," she said and emptied the shot glass. I did the same, feeling the vodka warm me all the way down.

I set the glass down on the counter and Debbie filled both again. We both drained the clear liquid and again she refilled them. When I refused mine, she simply did both shots herself and smiled with satisfaction.

"Grab your drink Mike, I want to show you something." I did as ordered and followed her up the steps and into the master suite. I had only been in this room once, on a quick tour my first time in the place and had been impressed.

The cathedral ceiling peaked high above the center of the room and each angled side held four huge skylights. Soft lighting well placed around the room gave it a golden glow and good jazz, maybe Coltrane, fluttered softly from unseen speakers.

A king sized four poster bed sat against the far wall but somehow seemed small in the cavernous room. A large leather couch sat against the near wall and angled to face it was a soft looking leather chair. In the middle of the small sitting area was a short table which was beautifully carved and seemed far more like artwork than furniture.

"Have a seat," Deb said waving her hand toward the chair. The chair was every bit as soft as it appeared and I sank deep within its cushion when I sat. Debbie walked over to a closet door well disguised in the wall and unbuckled her sleek shoes. She slid them off and tossed them into the closet, grabbed a small remote control from her nightstand and moved to the couch.

"You like jazz, Mike?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but I don't know too much about it." The music became gradually louder. "Is this John Coltrane?"

Debbie shook her head. "Dave Brubeck."

"Never heard of him."

"Most people not into jazz haven't and it's easy to mistake him for Coltrane. The easiest way to tell them apart is that Coltrane was basically all sax with a band simply to keep rhythm for him while Brubeck got his band much more involved."

I clearly looked lost. But the jazz was good, the vodka cold and the company divine. From my angle on the couch I had a great view of Debbie's body which was stretched out catlike on the couch. Her skirt was hiked high, revealing to me just the briefest hint of red satin panties. I sipped my drink and tried to concentrate on the music rather than her exquisite parts but it was of little use.

My eyes continually glided up her body, starting at those slim ankles and sliding up to take in her legs. Her short shirt was also pushed up showing me her tight, flat stomach and narrow hips. Her ample bust strained against her shirt so profusely that I could make out the outline of her nipples. Her face was the face of an angel, appearing not to have succumbed to even one year of her age. Her eyes were closed, which I was thankful for since I was so blatantly out and out ogling her.

Debbie bobbed her head slowly to the music as what was apparently Dave Brubeck and his band moved through a sweet melody. My eyes moved over her again but this time when I got to her face, her deep blue eyes were open and looking at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked and I felt my face turn red. "Don't be ashamed, tonight is a night for enjoying beautiful things." As she said this Debbie spread her long legs, placing one on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. No longer was I just getting a hint of what lay beneath her skirt.

Debbie placed her hand on the inside of her thigh and slowly stroked the smooth skin up and down, stopping just short of her panties each time. Then she moved her hand to her other thigh and continued in the same fashion. Each time her hand approached her panties I could see her body shiver slightly with anticipation.

Abruptly Debbie closed her legs and sat up, leaning forward using her arms to push her breasts together and give me a great view of her tanned flesh. "I need a shower," she announced as she stood up from the couch. "You sit there, finish your drink and enjoy the music. I'll be out in a few minutes." By the time I overcame my shock she had disappeared through a door into the adjacent bathroom. Moments later I heard the water running and I decided to sit back in the chair and just wait to see what was going to happen next.

I heard the change in the music before I realized the water had stopped. Suddenly the lights dimmed to near darkness, then brightened again with a distinct red glow. Debbie slid from the bathroom and was lost in the shadows then silently she appeared at the foot of the bed, close enough for me to reach out and touch.

Debbie was now dressed (if you can call it that) in a silk and sheer lace outfit (I later learned the name for such a piece is a 'babydoll') the same color as the panties she had been wearing before her shower. I can definitely say before because she was clearly no longer wearing any panties what so ever.

The music that was now playing over the speakers was the kind that you would expect to find accompanying girls who were earning their living one dollar at a time and it apparently similarly moved Debbie.

Using one of the posts of her bed as a substitute for the brass pole, she moved and gyrated with the music. Her hips swayed and the material of her outfit swished side to side, giving me an undulating view of her bare, tight ass. She bent low, her back toward me, providing what would have been a view of her sex if not for the low light. Instead all I got was the barest hint of soft folds of skin covered in nothing more than shadows.

Turning Debbie bent low and showed me the tops of her tits again, which seemed silly to me at that point since I could clearly see her small nipples through the sheer material. Reaching above her for the makeshift pole, Debbie grasped it with both hands. Again and again she ungulated her slim body in a provocative slither, highlighting a different part of her nearly flawless hour glass figure with each movement.

Releasing the bedpost Debbie moved to where I sat transfixed in the soft leather chair. She leaned in close and kissed me softly on the lips and ran her fingers though my hair. Pulling my head in close she moved her body up until my face was between her breasts where upon she pulled me the rest of the way in smothering me with the soft flesh of her exquisite tits.

I moved my head from side to side, kissing the soft skin of her cleavage while I moved my hands to her silky smooth legs. They were as perfect to the touch as they were to the eyes and I took care to feel every inch of her trying to commit their muscular shape to memory through nothing more than the touch of my hands.

Debbie moved and brought one of her breasts to my mouth. Thought the thin material I put her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it roughly. This elicited a soft cry of pleasure from her and when I repeated the action, a little more roughly this time her cry was even sharper.

I alternated from breast to breast, sucking and biting each of her nipples in turn. Debbie's chest wasn't overly big but it was the perfect size for her petite frame. Each breast was perfectly round and firm to the touch, as if they belonged to a girl half her age. If I hadn't had them in my face I would have wondered whether they were real or not.

As my mouth worked on her breasts my hands continued their exploration below her waist. After spending long minutes running my hands over every inch of her legs I spent some time cupping her taunt ass in my hands. Though it was very small, narrow in width, it was very defined and jutted out from her body in sharp angle from her legs.

Having my hands on her ass led me to start to explore deeper. As I grasp each cheek in turn, I would let me hand slide a little deeper until I felt the warmth radiated from her pussy. Then I would deftly run my finger down her wet slit, just inside the boundaries of her lips and back out again, never entering her wetness fully.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Case for Doing Debbie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds