• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson for Her: Lesson 06

A Lesson for Her: Lesson 06

She receives another invitation:

You are invited to my home on Friday Evening at 7:30PM.

Please wear the following items: sheer thigh high stockings, garter belt, thong, bra, high heels and short cocktail dress. All items must be black. The garter belt, thong, and bra must be a matching set. I will reimburse you if you need to purchase any of these items.

Please have your hair in a ponytail and do your make-up for an evening out.

Dinner will be served.

Bring your collar. You will be spending the night.

Friday Evening – 7:30PM

She arrives promptly as requested. She knocks on the door and he answers it. She enters his home; he kisses her and he removes her coat. He asks her for the collar and she hands it to him. He takes the collar, secures it around her neck, kisses her and holds her tight.

They walk into the dining room. On the table, there is a platter of sushi and a bottle of Ashi beer. The table is set for two. He pulls out a chair; she sits down and he takes his place at the head of the table.

"You look wonderful this evening. Thank you for dressing as I requested." He says.

"Always for you." She replies.

He pours the beer for both of them and they enjoy it and the sushi. The conversation is light and cheerful. Recounting the week's endeavors, her complexion becomes a bit flush.

He asks her to clear the table and load the dishwasher. She complies and returns to the dining room when she is finished. He gets up and tells her to stand in front of him. He looks her over as if she was a possession. He takes her by the hips and turns her around to face away from him. He pulls her ponytail aside and kisses the back of her neck as he slowly unzips her dress. He slides the dress over her shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. As he kisses her neck and shoulders, he slowly slides his hand down her belly and into her thong.

"Your pussy feels wonderfully smooth and, from what you have told me, you have enjoyed it also."

He hears the slightest moan from her, as he presses is fingers in to her smooth lips. He feels the warmth and dampness as she grinds her ass into him. He takes her by the hand and leads her upstairs to his bedroom.

They enter. The room is tidy and along the dresser and on the nightstand many candles have been placed. The leather bench, which is usually at the foot of the bed, has been positioned in the middle of the room. On the bench four lengths of rope have been carefully laid out. He tells her to take a seat on the bench as he lights the candles. He turns on some music. The Cure's "Picture of You" begins to play. It is a CD of darkly romantic songs: The Cure, Depeche Mode, and other goth favorites. He dims the lights and the room is lit warmly by the candles.

He tells her to stand and face away from him. He unhooks her bra; she lets it fall to the floor and he reaches around to squeeze her breast. As he does, she rolls her head back and he bites her lightly on the neck. He gives her nipples a nice firm pinch. She moans with the pain and pleasure. He whispers to her to remove her thong. She slides it down around her hips, lets it drop around her ankles and steps out of it.

He tells her to kneel at the foot of the bench. She complies. He picks up the rope, tells her to place her stomach on the bench and to stretch her arms over her head towards the end of the bench. She complies. He touches her face and she smiles. He kisses her.

He whispers, "I want to fuck you."

He takes one of the lengths of rope and ties her right leg securely to one of the bench's supports and then he secures her left leg. He takes another length of rope, wraps it around her right wrist several times and then secures it to another of the bench's supports. He secures her left wrist in the same manner.

"Are you comfortable?" He asks.

She nods yes.

With her firmly, yet comfortably, bound to the bench, he stands in front of her; begins to remove his clothes, folds and places them on the bed. Now nude, he kneels adjacent to the bench near her ass. He rubs her ass with his hand and slides his fingers between her legs. She is wet and she moans as he probes her pussy.

He lightly slaps her ass and she responds by rolling her hips so to expose her pussy to him. He slaps her ass hard and she raises her head up in response. He begins spanking her rhythmically with ever increasing intensity. Her ass begins turning red. He increases the strikes and she begins to writhe with each smack.

"Fuck me!" She screams.

He grabs her by the ponytail and yanks her head back.

"What?" He asks.

"I want you to fuck me. Pleassse." She begs.

With her words, he smacks her even harder. She begins gasping for words and starts to cry.

"Pleasse. I beg you fuck me. I need your cock."

He positions himself behind her and takes his hard cock in hand and plunges himself deep inside her. With his cock to the hilt, she lets out a scream, then a moan. He thrust and fucks her violently as he pulls her by the ponytail. She struggles against the ropes. With her struggle, he fucks her harder.

"I want to come!" She exclaims.

"You can come." He grunts at her.

As he pulls her hard by the hair, she begins to come hard. He can feel her pussy convulse around his cock as he continues fucking her. Her orgasm starts to subside and his is just starting to build up. Then he thrusts deep and he begins to come. Thrust after thrust, shooting his cum deep inside her.

"Fuck!" He grunts out.

He collapses on top of her. Their sweat mixing as his cum mixes with her wetness. She begins to cry. He quickly unties her and helps her on to the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Hold me, please." She replies.

He pulls her close and holds her tight.

"What is wrong?" He asks again.

"I'm scared." She says.

"Of what?" He asks.

"Because, it is all too good." She replies.

"Which is the way it should be," He replies. "Why be scared?"

"But, it will end soon. It always does. It has in the past." She states.

"It doesn't have to and I am not going anywhere." He replies.

With his words, he senses she is reassured. He helps her remove her lingerie and they climb into bed. He pulls her close and he spoons her. They talk for a while and they fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson for Her: Lesson 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds