• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mary Ellen, Meg and The Dildo

Mary Ellen, Meg and The Dildo

I didn't think that I would ever be able to contribute a story like this, not in a hundred years. My wife and I have always gotten a kick out of reading the posted stories and they have certainly spiced up our sex life, but several years back we discussed my watching her with another man and we decided that neither of us was really interested in doing it. But we still read the stories.

My wife Mary Ellen and I are working professionals in our early thirties and one of our shared interests is photography. I have taken literally thousands of photos of Mary Ellen and have even posted about sixty of them on various web sites. The feedback has always been great and there are hundreds, if not thousands, of guys out there who would love to fuck Mary Ellen.

One day, several weeks ago, we were in our basement studio and I was taking shots of Mary Ellen in a variety of sexy poses. As usual we started with mild stuff, and also as usual, the more I shot, the hotter Mary Ellen got and soon her hands moved to her mound and she started playing with herself. When this happens I give up all hope of controlling the shoot and I begin moving around and snapping the action. Mary Ellen was rolling around on the drop sheet moaning and I knew we were only moments away from me having to put the camera down, get out of my clothes and join her on the floor. Mary Ellen had planted both feet on the floor and had pushed her sex up toward me, an invitation if I ever saw one, when from behind me I heard a gasp, "Oh my!" and I turned to see Meg, the nineteen year old daughter of our next door neighbor. She was standing there wide eyed, staring at Mary Ellen who was still finger fucking herself. Mary Ellen heard the gasp too and she pulled her fingers out and dropped back to the floor. Meg turned and left, but the mood was broken and Mary Ellen got up, took a shower and got dressed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mary Ellen and Meg had a special relationship that went back ten years to when Mary Ellen used to baby-sit her. Meg's parents had conceived late in life and the age difference between Meg and her mother prevented the usual mother/daughter relationship; one where the two could be close and share things. Instead, this relationship developed between Meg and her babysitter.

It was two days after Meg had walked in on us and I had come home from work to find Mary Ellen and Meg sitting at the kitchen table going through our photo albums. I didn't intrude on them, instead I went into the den and fired up the computer, logged on to the net and brought up a site where I had recently posted some of Mary Ellen's photos. I moved to the comments and was reading the feedback, 1996 hits in two days and not a bad comment among them, when Mary Ellen and Meg came into the room. Mary Ellen made me get up so she and Meg could get to the computer and then Mary Ellen moved through the sites were she was posted, letting Meg watch. The look on Meg's face was one of absolute awe. I supposed it was because the young teenager was surprised that such an "old broad" like Mary Ellen could do such a thing, but her reaction to seeing my favorite series of Mary Ellen was priceless. It was a ten photo series of Mary Ellen with her favorite toy, and eleven-inch dildo with a suction cup base. The first shot showed the dildo mounted on the edge of a coffee table with Mary Ellen hovering just over it and then in photo after photo she lowered herself onto it until every last inch was inside her. The last photo in the series showed her as she moved up and exposed six inches of the dildo covered in her juices. Meg looked at the photos and said, "Oh my God. I can't believe it. You took all of it. Oh my God."

I sensed that this was a girl to girl moment and I left. Later, after Meg had gone home, I asked Mary Ellen, "What was that all about?"

"Well," she said, "After the other night I felt that I had to explain some things to her. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea about what we were doing. I wanted to let her know that there is nothing wrong with being comfortable with your body and your sexuality, and that there is nothing wrong in sharing it with others the way I do."

"How did she take it?" I asked.

"Well, at first she was stunned that I would let myself be seen on the net, but by the time she left she thought I was pretty cool for someone my age. Jesus, the way she said "my age" made me want to run to a mirror and check for wrinkles."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

About a week later Mary Ellen came up to me and asked me if I knew where we could get a male version of a chastity belt.

"What?" I said.

She said, "I need to find a way to lock up the family jewels and I need to be the one to hold the key."

"I suppose you will eventually get around to telling me what this is all about?"

She laughed and said, "Meg wants to do a photo spread like the ones I've been doing and I told her okay, but I'm going to be there to see that you keep your pants on. I know how you dirty old men can be when you get around young girls."

I did three sessions with Meg, and God did that girl have a great body. Mary Ellen was right to be worried about me keeping my pants on. The first two shoots were just varied naked poses, but on the third shoot Meg got adventurous and started fingering herself, and she actually brought herself to orgasm. By the time the shoot was over I had beads of sweat on my forehead and Meg had no sooner gone than I attacked Mary Ellen. When it was over Mary Ellen said, "Whew! If shooting her affects you like that I've got to get her over here more often."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days later, on a Saturday, I came home from playing eighteen holes and as I entered the house I hollered, "Honey I'm home," and Mary Ellen yelled back from the basement, "I'm down here."

I went down stairs and walked in on a mind-blowing sight; Meg was squatting over the coffee table and pushing herself down onto the eleven-inch dildo. She had about a third of it in her and was working up and down on it and taking a little bit more each time. I quickly grabbed the camera and started shooting pictures, moving around Meg and getting different angles. She had about half of it in now and she was moaning and her fingers were pinching her nipples and my cock was threatening to burst right through my pants. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Mary Ellen with her hand out, "You better give me the camera. Your hands are shaking so badly you're not getting good pictures anyway."

I handed her the camera and just stood there watching as Meg worked herself up and down on the fake cock; she had all but three inches in her and her moans were sending shivers up and down my spine, "Oh god, oh god, oh god."

I couldn't help myself and I opened my fly and pulled out my hard cock and slowly began to stroke it. Meg's eyes locked onto my dick and she was moaning and pinching her nipples as that last three inches slowly disappeared from sight. Her eyes never left my cock and her moans changed from "Oh god, oh god" to "Please, please, please" and I heard Mary Ellen's voice come to me like through a fog, "Go ahead. You both want it and she needs it" and I realized that Mary Ellen was telling me to give Meg my cock.

I turned and looked at Mary Ellen and she waved me toward Meg, but I couldn't believe what she was telling me and then she said, "Go, go, go" and waved me again toward Meg. I stepped forward and Meg's mouth closed around my cock and her hands gripped my hips and she started to ride the dildo. From the way she sucked my cock I could tell she was no stranger to giving head and I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to hold out for very long. I was barely aware that Mary Ellen was circling us and shooting pictures, but in the back of my mind I could hear the 'click, click, click' of the shutter as Mary Ellen took shot after shot of me with this amazing young girl.

Suddenly the suction holding the dildo broke loose on Meg's upwards motion and she whined around my cock at being deprived of the feeling of the dildo moving inside her. Mary Ellen put the camera down and ran over and grabbed the base of the dildo she pulled it down to the table and held it there as Meg rode it. Mary Ellen was staring into my eyes as I blasted my juice against the back of Meg's throat; Meg's eyes got big and she choked, but her lips held me tight and she swallowed every drop. Less than ten seconds later she had an orgasm and she clamped her mouth even harder around my cock as her hands on my hips tried to pull me all the way inside her. My cock, which had started to soften, hesitated for a second or two and then started to come back to life. Meg was standing on shaking legs with about three inches of the dildo still in her when Mary Ellen lifted the base from the table and in one hard pulled jerked it out of Meg. At the same time that Meg cried out, "No, no, no" Mary Ellen commanded in a tone of voice I'd never heard from her before, "Fuck her David! Fuck the horny little slut!"

I quickly turned Meg around and bent her forward at the waist and as she bent forward her and hands went down to the table for support I entered her from behind. Meg's constant moans of "Oh yes, oh yes oh yes, oh please, oh yes,' spurred me on and I fucked her as hard as I've ever fucked any woman in my life. I was in a fog of lust and was only vaguely aware of Mary Ellen circling us and shooting picture after picture. Meg's body shook as she had another orgasm and still I pounded on. I saw Mary Ellen go down on one knee to photograph the expressions on Meg's face and suddenly I wanted to see them too. I pulled out of her and she cried out in protest, but the cries stopped when I pulled her down to the floor and mounted her again. As I drove into her she wrapped her legs around me and clutched me with her hands; she looked into my eyes and her cries and moans changed to 'fuck me, fuck me," and I did, as hard as I could. Finally I could hold back no longer and I let loose the most intense cum of my life. She felt my spurt and it triggered another orgasm in her and then it was over and we lay there on the floor as we slowly came down from the intense high we had just experienced. I pulled out of Meg and got unsteadily to my feet and as soon as I was out of the way Meg went down on her knees between Meg's legs and took shots of the cum trickling out of Meg's pussy. And then Mary Ellen blew my mind; she laid the camera down and bent forward and licked my cum off Meg's inner thigh and then as I watched she began to eat Meg's pussy. I grabbed the camera and began taking pictures.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night in bed, after Marry Ellen and I had finished trying to fuck each other's brains out, I asked her what had come over her that day.

"I don't know. I just suddenly wanted to watch you fuck her and when you were done and I saw your cum running down her leg I wanted to taste it. I don't know why, I just know that I wanted to. I'll give you a day or two to rest up before the next time."

"The next time?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "Meg wants to do it again only the next time it will be Meg taking pictures of you and me and then she wants to eat me when you finish. Oh, and while we are on the subject, I got so turned on watching you and Meg that I'm going to give you a chance to watch me. Meg says her boyfriend is a real stud. What do you think about it?"

I was silent for a bit as I pondered what Mary Ellen had just said and then I smiled and said, "I think I better buy a lot of film."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mary Ellen, Meg and The Dildo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds