• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Morning

One Morning

She sleeps beside him and as usual she wakes up very early in the morning, long before he wakes. He is sound asleep flat on his back. She has had a restless night and soon realizes she has had hotly erotic dreams again. She reaches below her waxed mound to find that her pussy is soaking wet. She lazily drags her finger from her clit all the way to her hole. She is full of thick creamy cum from her dreams and knows that she will need the real thing this morning. No toy could satisfy her needs.

She rolls onto her side and ever so softly pulls the covers down, exposing his body. His legs are slightly parted. She lays her head on his chest and feels him stir but he just isn't awake enough to notice her. She keeps looking at his cock and balls and is getting more and more anxious to feel him inside her. She trails her hand very softly down his chest over his flat belly and across his pubic hair. He is asleep but he involuntarily opens his legs as she strokes his inner thigh.

She scoots down in the bed and positions herself face down between his thighs. She can smell last nights cum on him; her own and his, and she is aroused. She feels her clit respond and grinds her mound against the bed. She can hardly wait to get his hard cock deep inside her but she is filled with desire to suck him first.

She gently takes his cock in one hand and kisses the tip exploring the peehole with her tongue. She licks the head all over and feels some response. She holds his cock and licks the shaft top to bottom like a popsicle. Even though he is still asleep he is getting hard and she smiles as she realizes he is having a sexual dream of his own. She takes her other hand and massages his balls carefully so as not to wake him. She dips her head down and licks his balls all over washing them with her warm tongue. As she lifts up his balls, she tongues the sensitive little area between his ass and his cock. With satisfaction she sees that he is becoming a bit restless now.

His cock is growing continuously, and it is making her even more aroused. She begins to stroke him slowly with long lazy strokes. At the same time she is licking and sucking on his balls. She can feel his testicles moving inside the sac as she probes it with her tongue. She rolls them around gently enjoying the sensation.

He moves his from head side to side as she suddenly engulfs the head of his cock in her hot wet mouth. She swirls her tongue expertly over the big, soft, mushroomy head before clamping her lips gently but firmly just under the rim. She can taste precum now and she is aware her nipples are responding. She squirms and rubs her nipples against the bed as she takes more cock in her mouth. She tightens up her lips and travels down the length of his shaft until she has his entire cock in her mouth. She sucks gently feels him swell rapidly.

She raises her eyes to see him staring at her. Without a word she gets to her feet on the bed, one foot on either side of his hips. She bends her knees slightly, then uses her left hand to reach between her legs and opens her pussy lips; exposing herself to him. She uses her right index finger to trace an imaginary line from her exposed clit to her pussy. She deeply dips finger into herself and covers it with her cum.

As he watches soundlessly, she licks her finger tasting her own cum. She gets more and rubs it into her nipples in slow circles. She blows on her nipples and they both watch as they harden up like diamonds. His cock is now standing at full attention and as she glances down it waves like a flag.

Smiling, she asks him, "It makes you hot to watch me, doesn't it baby?"

"God yes", He growls in return.

"Good, because I like to be watched".

Then she drops to her knees and she can feel the head just brush against her cunt. Her cum is building and she can't wait another minute. She grasps him in her hand and uses the perfect soft head to rub along her slit; making it even creamier. She places it against her throbbing clit and an involuntary moan escapes her as she instantly cums against his cock head.

Quickly, while she is still spasming, she places him against her pussy and allows her full weight to come down on his erection. The feeling is so intense that she gasps in pleasure. She closes her eyes and leaves him deep within her as she grinds against him. She is still feeling her powerful orgasm as she begins to ride his cock. She moves up and down letting it go slowly deeply into her pussy.

The need to fuck harder is overpowering now and she picks up the pace, at the same time tightening her pussy walls around his rigid cock. While her body is moving up and down rapidly she feels him reach out and pinch both nipples at once and not let go. He applies more and more pressure as she moves faster and faster. He knows that she loves it like that. She closes her eyes and allows the pain to become pleasure as she frantically rides him, milking his cock with her tight pussy.

She screams as he thrusts up violently against her and pinches her nipples incredibly hard at the same time. The pain/pleasure causes her pussy to contract tightly around him as he releases a huge load of hot cum deeply in her cunt. She rides it out as he bucks under her and feels him slamming her cervix. The pain is exquisite. When he is spent she collapses against his chest. She is gasping and sweating, her heart is pounding.

"Good girl" he tells her ,enfolding her in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Morning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds