• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mystery Woman

Mystery Woman

I had been out running errands and had stopped by the fish store to pick up some live brine for the critters in my salt-water tank. While they were bagging the brine I was wandering the aisles and looking at the livestock they had. I'd just lost my Cuban Hog and was looking for something to replace him with when I noticed a girl up by the front of the store. She was short, maybe four foot seven or so, and she couldn't see the fish in the top level of tanks. She would walk to a tank, jump up to see what was in the top tank and then move to the next one.

As she worked her way toward me I saw that she wasn't a little girl, she was a short woman - a short woman with a killer body. Waist I could probably get my hands around, nice ass, good rack and a great face. I've been known to be a little on the impulsive side so I moved up behind her and the next time she jumped I put my hands on her waist, lifted her at the same time lowering myself, and when I stood up she was sitting on my shoulders. Even though I couldn't see her since she was behind my head I said, "You were wearing me out with all that jumping. Just tell me where you want to go."

Surprisingly, she wasn't beating me on the head with her purse. Instead a laughing voice said, "Down the rest of this aisle and then the other two and I'll have seen it all."

For the next ten minutes I walked her around and she got to look into all the top tanks and finally she said that I could put her down. I eased her down and she said, "That was interesting. Do you know that you are the only man who has had his head between my legs since I married my husband?" Then, almost as an afterthought, she added "And even he doesn't do it much."

I grinned at her and said, "Hey, it's too bad you were not wearing a skirt. If you had been I still would have done it, but I would have faced the other way."

She made a face, "Yeah, yeah, you guys all talk a good game, but none of you ever follow through."

It was interesting the way the conversation was going and I wanted to continue it so I said, "Buy you a cup of coffee at Lucy's?"

Lucy's was the coffee shop just next door to the fish store. She looked at her watch and said, "Sure, why not. I've got time for a cup."

We got our coffee and sat down at a table in the back and she said, "Can you tell me what is the compulsion that makes men hint most about what they really least want to do?"

I looked at her, trying to figure out where she was going with the conversation and she went on, "Oh I know I shouldn't have been 'Little Miss Smart Mouth' back there with the head between the legs comment, but then you didn't hesitate to jump in with 'face the other way' comment. My point is that men talk about it all the time, until you ask them to do it and then they run the other way and hide."

I shrugged, "You've just been unlucky and have meet all the wrong guys."

She gave a short laugh, "You know how many guys I've known who have said things like, "She is so fine she can sit on my face anytime" or "She's just too fine to screw. That's pure eating pussy?"

Her language caught me by surprise and I quickly looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear us. She didn't seem to notice and she went on "Guys know that women want it and so they make statements like those thinking to get in the woman's good graces and when they do all of a sudden they forget what they said."

Again I shrugged, "I can't speak for all men, only myself."

She got an evil grin on her face, "And speaking for yourself, you do it all the time, right?"

"Whenever I get a chance."

"How about right now? I've got a van with smoked glass right outside. You want to prove it to me?"

I shook my head no and she sneered at me, "I knew it! You are just like all the rest, all talk, no walk."

I looked her right in the eye, "Just because I'm not willing to take a chance on doing it in public doesn't mean I won't do it. You want to prove me wrong follow me home and see what I'm willing to do in the privacy of my own bedroom."

She looked at her watch and said, "I can't. I've got to pick my husband up in half an hour."

"Right! Who's backing away now?"

She gave me a long look and the said, "Give me your address."

I wrote down and gave it to her, "My phone number is on there too, just in case you get lost."

We left the coffee shop together and I watched her get in her van and drive away. It had been an interesting encounter and we had never even introduced ourselves. She was a gutsy little broad and I was sorry that I would never see her again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Three days later I had just gotten home from work and was feeding my fish when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and there she stood. She was wearing a dress and high heels and she asked me if she could come in. I stepped aside and let her enter, closed the door and turned to face her. She lifted her skirt and showed me that she wasn't wearing any panties, "I'm ready, are you?"

I just looked at her for a minute and then I said, "You hate your marriage that much that you want to take a chance at ruining it?"

She gave me the same sneer that she gave me in the coffee shop, "I knew you would back away. I was so sure of it that when I was dressing to leave the house I let my husband fuck me."

She dropped the skirt and turned to leave and I said, "Whoa! I didn't say I wouldn't, I was just curious. It isn't every day that a drop dead gorgeous little pocket rocket like you falls into my lap. Get your dress off. I want you naked except for your heels."

For the first time she looked unsure, almost scared, and I began to think that maybe she was a cock-teaser who had been playing a game and who hadn't expected to get called out on it.

"But you can't! My husbands just been there."

I grinned at her, "That just adds to the flavor sweetie" and I took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. I helped her take her dress off and had her lie down on the bed.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?" she asked.

"No. I don't need to take mine off to eat your pussy. If you ask me to fuck you when I'm done then I'll take them off."

I pushed her legs apart and saw how wet she was. She probably hadn't been kidding when she said she had just been fucked and while I wasn't all that keen on sucking someone's cum out of a cunt there was no way I was going to let her walk out of my apartment saying "I told you so."

I took a deep breath and then buried my face in her bush. I love to eat pussy and more than a few ladies have told me I'm very good at it and she must have been liking it because she pulled her knees as close to her shoulders as she could to open herself wide for me. I was surprised that I didn't mind the taste of her husband. I had eaten pussy that had my cum in it and his didn't taste that much different than mine. I spent a good ten minutes working on her box and she had two orgasms that I knew of. Finally she pushed me away and asked me to fuck her.

I undressed and crawled between her legs and started to push my cock into her cunt, but even though she had already been fucked by her husband and I had spent ten minutes on her with my tongue, she was tight. It took me a minute to work myself all the way in and then I started to fuck and she went wild. If some one were outside my window looking in they probably would have called the cops on me. I'm six-one and she was four foot whatever and they way she was kicking and screaming I'm sure that they would have thought I was taking advantage of a child. But she was damn sure no child; she was fucking me back every bit as hard as I was fucking her and from the way her fingernails felt when they dug into me I was going to have claw marks on my body for days. I pounded into her as hard as I could and after several minutes I felt the pressure building and I told her I was going to cum and asked her if I should pull out. "No" she cried, "I want you in me. Cum in me baby, cum in me." I shot my wad and then collapsed on the bed beside her. She turned around and started to lick my dick clean.

I don't know if it was what she intended, but my cock began to show immediate signs of life and started to grow. As it swelled in her mouth she looked up at me surprised that I was able to get it up again so soon. To be truthful about it I was just as surprised as she was. As soon as I was stiff she climbed on top of me and slid down on my erection and started fucking me. For maybe five minutes she rode me and then she rolled off me and pulled me on top of her, "Fuck me hard lover, make me cum baby, make me cum."

I banged into her as hard as I could for another two or three minutes or so and suddenly she arched her back and screamed "Yesssssss" and she dug her nails into me as she had her orgasm. I felt her pussy spasm and then I emptied myself into her for the second time. I rolled off of her and for maybe two minutes the two of lay side by side on the bed, neither one of us saying anything, just staring up at the ceiling. Finally she said, "That was intense. Can we do it again?"

I gave her an honest answer, "I don't know."

She giggled, "Let's see, shall we?" She moved over me and pushed her sloppy wet pussy into my face as she went for my cock and my tongue no sooner touched her pussy than she came again. It took her a good ten minutes of working on my cock before she could get it up again. Our third bout lasted almost twenty minutes and when I came I'm pretty sure that only a few drops came out - the lady had drained me dry!

++++++++++++++++++++++

I walked her to the front door, fully expecting that I would never see her again, but she turned, stood on tiptoes and kissed me. When we broke the kiss she said, "Same time tomorrow?"

I was truly surprised and I guess she could see it on my face. "My husband loves to have me suck his cock, but he says that eating my pussy gives him an upset stomach so he won't do it. He won't eat me, but you will, so what time tomorrow?"

I gave her a big smile and told her that I got home from work around four-thirty and she said she would be here waiting. That was six months ago and she has come by to see me on the average of three times a week. She especially likes to come to me with her husbands cum still inside her and she absolutely insists that I eat her after I cum in her. Once her husband went out of town for a week and I spent the entire week in her bed. Slowly fucking her while she talked to him on the phone was on of the biggest kicks I've ever had.

Once she suggested that she take on another lover so I'd have more to feast on and I told her that if she was serious I knew some one who would be happy to help out. She told me to go ahead and set it up and I think it will happen sometime next week. I still don't know her name and when I ask she says that it doesn't matter, "Just call me Mystery Woman or call me slut, or call me your married whore, just please don't stop eating my pussy."

I'm very pleased to say that I haven't.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mystery Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 613 milliseconds