• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I Christen Thee...The Good Slut

I Christen Thee...The Good Slut

Tina was the proverbial "girl next door." All clichés aside, she was a vision in beauty; about five-four, slim but shapely, with a sweet curvy figure, long dirty-blonde hair, smallish breasts, tanned and athletic. She'd babysat my kids for years. After a couple of years away at college, she'd moved back home at twenty, transferring to a commuter school nearby to study nursing. She'd spent most of the summer working, at the beach, tanning by the pool. I hadn't seen much of her. I'd been busy with setting up my tech-consulting business at home, while my kids were in high school and my wife was busy at her law firm.

Sure, I'd peeked over the fence a few times, to see her tanning her luscious young body. Sure, my wife and I had sex on a regular basis, but nothing too exotic. Sure, I'd been poking around at fetish porn on the Internet when business was slow, or stressful, with no office firewalls to stop me. And no, I hadn't just turned forty....I was NOT going to become a walking male mid-life perverse cliché. Or was I....?

It was late August, and her parents were throwing a going-away party for her brother, heading off to college in California. My wife and kids were still down the shore; I had a presentation to get together for the following Monday. Beer and wine were flowing freely. I'd been home alone for a week and a half, stressed out and on my own. And then I saw Tina.

She strode over to me, wearing a nearly-sheer pink tank top without a bra, and a tiny denim miniskirt. She was barefoot – it was her backyard, after all – and she smiled at me, handing me a beer. She had a glass of red wine.

"Hello, Mr. Carpenter, how's tricks?"

"Tina, you know it's Robert. Don't be silly." I gratefully took the beer from her, and didn't even try not to stare at her perfect little tits. I knew that I was going to go for broke, as I noticed her swaying, slightly from all the punch she'd been drinking. I also realized that I'd seen her engaging in late-night activities by the pool in which they would not approve. Ah, blackmail. Cheap, no? I didn't care. The rush of summer, stress, boredom and flat-out horniness had gotten to me.

"Okay, Robert. And, you're welcome," she giggled.

"Thanks for the beer. But I'm also getting kind of hungry," running a surreptitious finger over her hips and down her smooth bare thigh.

"Robert!" She giggled nervously. "Can, uh, I get you some-"

"Tina!" Her mother called from the patio. "Can you go to the garage and get some chips?" Her mother was pretty smashed, slurring her words, and wouldn't interfere with my plans.

"Sure mom." She looked relieved, smiling at me.

"I'll help you." I followed her, tossing my beer into the trash, striding purposefully to the garage, watching her ass strain against the fabric of her skirt. I closed the side door. "Leave the lights off."

"What do you want, Robert?" She sounded haughty. I grabbed her around the waist; for a guy my age, I'm still six feet tall, and work out nearly every day. I'm strong and, I like to think, handsome, with wavy dark hair and intense blue eyes.

"Listen, I know a few things about you, little girl, that your parents wouldn't want to hear. I could also benefit from some company...a partner in crime. You, my dear, are going to be my little slut, and there's nothing you can do about it."

I tore her tiny thong panties down from her tight round bottom as she gasped, forcing my large hand between her smooth tanned thighs. She whipped her head around, her mouth dropped open in a mixture of surprise, shock and amazement. I traced my finger across her smooth pussy, feeling the outer lips grow puffy, a slick of wetness forming at the opening. As she moaned, she wriggled from my grasp, trying to pull them back up her legs; I grasped her wrists.

"Leave them off," I whispered in her ear. She shook her head, her curls bobbing. I grabbed her shoulders, turned her round to face me and stared dangerously into her sweet blue eyes. "Leave them off, walk through the living room. Right past your parents, your cousins, your friends. We're going to have our own party, little girl, you and me." I pressed my lips against hers, my tongue parting them, feeling them open to me and her soft tongue toying with mine. "Mmmmm, yes, my little slut's getting the idea now...." My finger pushed back underneath her tiny skirt, sliding across her cunt as she breathlessly kicked her panties to the ground. I bent down and picked them up, stuffing them into my pocket. Her tiny denim skirt barely covered her, and I grinned at the thought of her exposing herself to her drunken family and friends.

I picked up my glass of red wine, spilling it across her top. "Oops." Not only did it stain her pink tank, it had the effect of chilling her small breasts nicely, bringing her nipples through the thin fabric. Tracing my finger across her right nipple, I felt her shudder as it hardened. "You're going to have to change, my darling, and take a shower." She nodded, silently, licking her lips. I suckled her wine-soaked tit through her shirt, making her groan. "Go, Tina, up to Mommy and Daddy's bathroom. I'll meet you up there, shortly. Be naked."

I waited in the pantry for a bit; I heard Tina saying, "What an idiot! I've got to clean myself up" and scurrying up the stairs to the shower. I wonder if anyone noticed her bottomless condition. I managed to work into the crowd, exchanging polite neighborly-smiles with the increasingly intoxicated crowd. "Jim, I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be back." Tina's dad gave me a wave and pressed on, flirting with every soccer-mom in the room, barely noticing my ascent up the stairs.

Tina stood, naked, as promised; I'd spied her bikini-clad teenage body for years, but this was far sexier than I'd even imagined, and I'd resolved to have her and ruin her for any other man. Her small but perfect tits were pale where the rest of her was tanned, with suckable pink nipples erect and firm. Her pussy was pale as well, smooth and shaved, and her ass curved softly down to her shapely legs, spread slightly to reveal herself to me.

"Tina, I've already christened you with wine...but I've got to pee, and you're going to be my slut in every way. Get in that shower, you teasing little whore."

Tina looked shocked as I unbuttoned my pants. "You're not going to-"

"Yes, Tina, you'll learn to love this." Before she could say another word, I'd freed my semi-hard cock from my jeans and sprayed a stream of hot piss all over her tight young body, splashing her firm hot tits and face, moving down towards her spread bare cunt. "You like that?" The answer was clear, as I saw her rubbing her soaking tits and clit, whispering, "That's fucking hot....more, please." I shot more urgent streams on her pale ass, moving closer, kissing her deeply, and shooting a stream directly into her cunt; my little slut learned quickly as she opened her pussy lips wide for me, angling so I hit her clit.

"Oh, Robert, that was so amazing!" She stepped out of the shower, turned to me, pulling my black t-shirt over my head and running her sticky hands over my well-muscled chest. "I've got to fuck you now, before I explode."

"Now you want me, huh?" I grinned. "On your knees, slut." I kicked off my jeans, making sure she didn't drip any telltale juices on my clothes. My eight-inch dick was fully erect now, and I shot a few more jets of pee on top of this little whore's head, soaking her hair. "Lick me clean, and suck me well." She greedily licked every drop from my twitching cock, cleaning my swelling balls. I looked down at her young sticky body and guided my cock between her slutty lips, "Take me all, I need your hot mouth on me." She worked my thick hard-on slowly down her throat, in and out, licking my shaft and groaning in pleasure; I saw her hand disappear between her damp thighs. "Spread those legs so I can watch you." My cock disappeared down her throat as two slim fingers disappeared up her tight little slit, pushing in and out. I ran my fingers through her tangled wet hair, pushing back and forth with increased urgency as I felt my cock swell and grow even harder and thicker inside her hot little mouth.

"You want me to fuck you now, bitch?" She moaned, and nodded, her mouth stuffed with cock. I picked her up, bending her over the sink and thrust my pulsing cock into her well-soaked cunt from behind; fortunately, her ecstatic screams were drowned out by the party noise downstairs. I pumped her harder and faster, my hands grasping her tits, my legs tangled with hers for leverage. "I'm your fucking slut, Robert, fuck me harder, fuck yeah!" I could feel her tight pussy grasping my cock, as her hips twitched and her round ass pressed against me. "Fuck I'm coming.....goddamn it...oh fuck!" Her wetness soaked my cock as her cunt muscles squeezed my swelling tool, pumping in and out of her slick tight body.

I growled, "My slut you are....and my slut you'll always be." I could feel how close I was to exploding. I pulled out, and set her down on her knees in front of me. "Open your mouth, slut," placing my throbbing member in front of her face, as I jerked my throbbing cock at her sweet young breathless face. She put out her willing tongue as I shot jet after jet of hot come at her lovely mouth, licking as much as she could, the rest dripping off her lips, cheeks and hair.

She was a vision of sweat, piss and come; I was an exhausted artist, creating such a filthy masterpiece. I pulled her up to look at herself in the mirror. "Look at yourself, slut. Look at what a beautiful little whore you are." "Mmm...." Exhausted, Tina rested her tangled wet head against my broad chest. "I can't wait for next time." I laughed. "Right now you'd better shower up and be a proper little lady again." I handed her back her panties, slipped back into my shirt, pulled up my jeans, and rejoined the party.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I Christen Thee...The Good Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds