• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Perennial Garden

Perennial Garden

(...thank you Angel Love for all your editing skills, suggestions and patience.)

Lana's garden around our little cabin at the naturist resort were unparalleled. For years she had kept a notebook in the car so that every time she saw wildflowers blooming away at the edge of an old country road she could record the flowers' exact location. We'd then go back to that spot in the fall to dig up some of the bulbs or roots for transplanting; and over time Lana had orchestrated gardens around our little decks that always had an abundance of beautifully colored flowers from early spring through late fall. We had a thick, green privet hedge that served as a breakfront and privacy fence around the entire lot, including her little raised-bed vegetable garden that consistently yielded not only exotic salad makings for us but also enough for any of the other members in the resort whoever wanted anything. I was only the "brawn" in this entire endeavor; the flowers and Lana were the true beauties.

It was so sexy to be able to watch Lana as she stretched, squatted, and kneeled while working in the gardens. Her hands and arms would always be covered in mulch and dirt. Her bare feet would step gently in-between and around the plants and bushes. Every once in a while a swath of dirt or a couple of errant leaves would stick to her sweat-moistened thighs or chest. Lana's little dark and always pert nipples were two of my favorite flowers. She often would just smile and let her tongue lightly graze her lips when she realized that my eyes and erect penis were enjoying the view. A light scratch of her shaved genitals or her thighs to scoot a bug away would leave a little muddy hand print or vague set of dirty finger marks on her skin giving her an air of being a primitive Tribal Mistress. Lana knew that whenever she stepped aside a garden bed to take a pee that I profusely enjoyed it; she made every attempt to always face me as she squatted.

She would even announce innocently in advance something like "Wow! Do I have to take a pee!"

There are two kinds of suntans; the ones that sometimes yield areas of burns and stripes after someone has lounged in a pool side chair; and then there is the so-naturally bronze-brown tan that somehow would paint absolutely every square inch of Lana's slender girlish body. We had our own magnificent semi-enclosed outdoor shower complete with a table large enough for Lana to lie on as I would scrub and shave her after a session of gardening.

But as sensuous as that was for both of us it was even more of a delight to see her occasionally rinse herself slowly with a garden hose while taking particular attention to make sure that her pussy was thoroughly cooled and cleansed. Her suntan lotions and oils would make the water bead all over her. Watching my sperm slowly seep out of her and down the inside of her legs we had taken a break for a "quickie" particularly excited both of us.

Melissa was one of the few single women who had come to visit the resort. Lana had given her an initial tour of the facility at the request of the resort's owner. Melissa was new to nudism and appreciated Lana's feminine touch in introducing her both to the resort as well as genuinely making her feel welcome to the overall newness of the recreational naturist lifestyle.

Lana and Melissa became good friends quickly. Melissa was a nutritionist whose minor studies in college centered on botany. It didn't take long before Melissa started helping Lana in the gardens, and until they assigned me with building another raised bed. They designed it together one night as we all sat on the deck; it was almost like a ceremony. I cooked dinner as they took showers. Lana loaned Melissa some of her puka necklaces and huge hoop earrings. The now "Two Tribal Mistresses" sat drinking wine and lovingly combing their hair as they envisioned an octagonal three-tiered raised-bed garden that would fit perfectly in a somewhat barren corner just inside the privet hedge. Melissa stayed with us that night on a little sofa in our cabin.

"All I need is a sheet just in case it gets chilly. I usually like to sleep with nothing covering me on warm nights."

From that point forward Melissa almost never rented one of the resort's cottages unless her friend, Jenny, was coming with her. Jenny was also new to nudism, and her segue into sunbathing and swimming to-date was enjoyable, yet a lot more tentative then Melissa's.

I cut and fit the pieces for the three octagon garden bed tiers during evenings that next week in the backyard of our "regular" home. It was Lana's turn to watch; she only let me wear flip-flops and a pair of gym shorts that allowed her to view my cock and balls as now I knelt and stretched testing out how everything would fit together. Lana sat with her legs wide-open wearing a pair of well-worn and almost thread-bare blue jean cutoffs with the waist button undone, and a very sheer mini-bikini top. As far as any of the neighbors could tell we were just working on a little building project. What we were "building" inside our imaginations was seemingly unapparent.

During the warm summer weeks when we were at our full-time house we abstained from orgasms; it was almost a game. We would just let our desires and imaginations build and build so that we could let them explode once we were able to be outside and within the privacy of the surrounding hedges out at the cabin. Early Friday morning I loaded the trailer with the new frames as well as plenty of soil that was already mixed with compost. We both got home from work late that night; we weren't able to start the hour long drive up to the cabin until after it was dark; which was fine with me; that meant Lana would strip and finish the ride naked as soon as we were onto the little country back roads.

It was nearly two am when we went to bed that night. We had eagerly unloaded the new frames so we could put them roughly into place, and we had given the gardens and plants a thorough watering while we enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine. We innocently petted and baited each other with our mouths and fingers and elected to let the "lovin' commence" on the deck in the morning when the sun was just starting to come up.

At about seven o'clock we heard voices in the kitchen area as we still lay in bed; it was Melissa and Jenny making coffee. There are no doors inside the cabin; my morning erection was barely covered when Melissa poked her head around the corner to announce "Get-up-and-or-get that thing down.....it's time to be farmers."

Lana and I snickered. Melissa was a very quick-wit and definitely becoming even a closer friend. Lana and I stumbled into the kitchen area almost like drunks. Melissa had a towel wrapped around her waist; Jenny's towel was higher allowing her chest to be covered as well. By the time we were working on our second cup of coffee while sitting out on the deck, the only thing any towels covered were the seats of our chairs as all our butts sat on them.

Lana's ice-breaking "Wow Jenny! Your tan is looking great! Almost all the old suntan lines are gone!" had been so encouraging and so natural that whatever traces of being somewhat intimidated at being naked with the rest of us just dissolved into the morning's sunshine.

By early afternoon the new three-tiered octagonal raised-bed was in place, filled with soil, and a series of Popsicle sticks marked out plant positions. The four of us took showers in the resort's pool side bath houses and then took a swim. We went back to the cabin where we had a huge salad and some very cold beer. By probably three o'clock we had all somewhat collapsed as we all lay out on our deck for some sun and even a snooze. I was the last to wake-up; the three women were sitting on the deck holding beer, trowels and looking over some newly homegrown seedlings that were targeted for the new garden area.

I realized that a goodly amount of semen was both on my penis and around my genitals; I knew that at some point I must have been napping while fully erect. Embarrassment fully overwhelmed whatever arousing notions I would normally have enjoyed thinking that Lana alone had enjoyed my sexual exhibit.

I attempted to take the edge off of my concern with a call over to them of "Where is my beer?"

Lana again provided a true-ice-breaker, "Good Morning Mr. Sunshine; how they hanging? Jenny, Melissa and I want to know what kind of fertilizer you use to make your dick grow so well."

They all laughed. Lana then offered me a beer and a kiss; and almost as if my genitals were the jelly-marked face of a little kid, she firmly and quickly wiped me off with the corner of a towel.

The chicken that I was grilling still wasn't ready by the time the three women had finished setting the new seedlings; they even had a chance to take showers. The chatter and laughter that I had heard coming from our outdoor shower enclosure seemed innocent and playful enough; it sounded similar to what a shower room must sound like in a women's gym after a workout or game of racket ball. I took particular delight in watching the three of them mix-and-match jewelry accents as they sat at the table; Melissa had actually gone back over to their rented weekend guest cottage to grab a stash-of-stuff in order to make their overall accessory selections that much more extensive.

I had dinner that night under the stars with three very attractive and sexy women; it was divine. I was both flattered and very aroused as the three of them talked so openly later that evening about everything from nail polish to their favorite toys to some of the things that Melissa and Jenny enjoyed doing together. They spoke of me in the "third-person;" almost as if I was not there which truthfully made my presence with them that much more comfortable for me. I was so privileged to be able to participate if only as an observer. Whatever questions were asked that directly concerned me Lana would answer on my behalf; I had only to occasionally render a "yes that's right," or a "no....I think we got that vibrator from that store out in San Francisco;" and those brief moments of participating in the overall conversation were more than enough.

The conversation began to turn into some demonstrations; Melissa's "stash-of-stuff" that she had retrieved from their guest cottage included some favorite sex toys. When Jenny had gotten up to get everyone some more wine, Lana comfortably asked her to go inside and "grab my little pocket-rocket out of the drawer next to our bed....and get the three or four little attachments that you can slip onto it for us as well."

The three women began to share their favorite spots and techniques. Melissa on behalf of the entire group openly encouraged me to "join in and play with your cock if you want to....I think we're all going to be masturbating in front of each other in a couple of minutes."

Lana then offered to show the group how she had used the pocket-rocket on me. I was told to stand in front of the women; I was already fully erect and very wet. Lana held the base of my cock as she teased the underside of my glans with the little pocket-rocket. Even the lightest contact made my penis jerk upward; the opening of my urethra widened as my penis got darker and the details of the veins in my shaft became even more defined as my hard-on got harder.

Lana then squeezed my tip as she had learned to do so well in order to thwart off my ejaculation....much to the amazement of both Melissa and Jenny - and honestly to the amazement of both Lana and myself as well. We had never had me so close to an orgasm and then been able to successfully delay it with that so erotic technique. The four of us moved our chairs into a more formal circle and within seconds we were all exhibiting and masturbating in front of each other. I purposely used a grip that was my least favorite in order to delay myself. Each of the women now had at least one leg propped over the arm of their chairs in order to make themselves more open. Melissa's anus was in full view as she slouched lower and she quickly inserted a little thin dildo into it. Jenny spread her herself so far apart that her clit and very open vagina were in full view; it was if all our eyes would be the only additional touching that she'd need to cum.

Lana had a vibrator with a very large girth deep inside her as she teased her clit with the pocket rocket. Creamy excretions began to spot Jenny's pussy. All our moaning began louder even within our best efforts to contain them. I was able to only give myself an occasional reverse stroke that I'd lightly start at the base and then quickly end by letting my fingers slide off the tip of my cock. Lana's humping became more and more severe, Jenny's cream had now had a couple of little squirts that had landed beyond the edge of her chair.

Melissa's anus was now almost voluntarily both grabbing and releasing the dildo ever-so-slightly as she fingered and rubbed her pussy. The impact of Jenny's cum finally squirting up-over and onto us produced another set of groans that we delivered almost in unison. My sperm darted out with enough force and volume for me to be able to direct at least a little of it onto each of my three partners. Melissa's anal dildo shot out of her and onto the deck. Lana had to freeze; her orgasm had made even the thought of removing the vibrator from within her pussy very pleasurably painful.

We just sat there in speechless disbelief until Melissa delivered the day's final ice-breaker "Damn that chicken was goood tonight." Our laughter enabled us to be able to breathe once again.

That evening we shared together occurred many years ago; but its brilliance is strong enough for me to have thought of it often. The desire to write it down in order to share it with others was a result of my recent sorting through boxes and boxes of old photographs. When I came across some pictures of those perennial gardens I wondered if by chance whatever memory held within all those beautiful gardens of me was as wonderful and endearing to them as my memory is as wonderful and endearing of them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Perennial Garden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 630 milliseconds