• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affair to Remember

An Affair to Remember

This is a true story and is based on my real-life experience with a lover I met on-line. While we are no longer in touch, the weekend we spent together will always be a very special time in my life and will be remembered with extreme fondness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pam nervously exited the plane. She was here at last meeting her on-line lover, Carl, in person. She stopped in the restroom to freshen up a bit. "Well," she thought, looking into the mirror, "This is as good as it gets." Pam knew she was attractive, with short blond hair and dark brown eyes. For the long trip, she dressed for comfort, wearing black linen pants and a sleeveless black and white shirt to show off her tan. While not thin, she was just curvy enough to turn heads wherever she went. Taking one last look, she hurried to baggage claim where Carl said he would be waiting for her.

As she rode the escalator down to the lower floor, she caught a glimpse of him and recognized him immediately from his pictures. She was delighted and touched to see the flower in his hand – a single pink rose. She caught his eye and called "Carl?" He looked at her, his face beaming. As soon as she got off the escalator, he swept her in his arms for a tight hug. "You are so lovely. Your pictures do not do you justice." Blushing, she thanked him as they moved toward the carrousel to claim her bag.

As they waited, they exchanged small chit-chat about her plane trip and how excited they were to finally be together. Her nervousness disappeared as he held her tightly to him. Finally her bag appeared and they were off to catch a cab to his place.

As they stood in line he reached down and softly kissed her on the lips. Her arms reached around to hold him tight as the kiss deepened and his tongue softly explored her lips and mouth. They broke apart and laughed nervously at the scene they were causing amongst the crowd. Pam didn't care, though, she was finally with the man she adored and couldn't wait to be alone with him.

As they waited, she looked at him, liking what she saw. He was just tall enough for her to fit perfectly in his arms and didn't have to stretch to kiss him. His brown hair was tinged with just a touch of grey, giving him a distinguished air. His eyes were the color of a clear blue pool of water on a bright summer day; he had a classical roman nose, and a smile that made her melt.

During the cab ride, he pointed out various points of interest, but her mind was elsewhere. He pulled her close to him and taking her face into his hands kissed her gently, then more and more urgently....tongues wrapping, exploring....hands roaming. "You should have worn a skirt," he whispered into her ear as he caressed her leg. Her panties were already soaked from his kisses and the anticipation of what was yet to come.

They soon arrived at his apartment, where he invited her to make herself comfortable while he busied himself in the kitchen, opening a bottle of wine and lighting several candles.

Pam wanted to change after her long flight. She took her suitcase into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. Carl, too, changed out of his suit into more comfortable attire.

They sat on the couch in the dark room lit only by the candles Carl had set out and drank their wine as they visited. Music played softly in the background. Despite numerous e-mails over the past few months and daily marathon phone calls, they were not at a loss for things to talk about, and were like giddy teen-agers.

"It's been a long day for you, sweetness. Let me know if you get tired and want to go to bed," Carl told her. Pam was trying hard to stay awake, but she didn't want to miss a minute of her weekend with Carl.

Finally, the long flight and the wine had taken its toll and Pam agreed they should call it an evening. As she washed up and changed into her night shirt, she trembled with anticipation of Carl's touch on her bare skin.

She went into the bedroom where Carl was waiting. He had thoughtfully put her rose in a vase next to the bed and brought the candles in from the living room.

The room was filled with the soft glow of candlelight, and they kissed for what seemed like hours. Their mouths fused together, tongues dancing, exploring. Passion building. Breaking apart only to gasp for air or moan their mounting desire.

Carl laid her down on the bed as they kissed, caressing her body and gently removing her night shirt. Taking her breast into his mouth, he gently teased her nipple with his tongue, eliciting a gasp of delight from Pam. He then grabbed one of her silken, tanned legs and placed her toes in his mouth - his tongue dancing in between each toe. Slowly, he kissed down the length of her leg; nibbling, licking. Further. Further. Teasing her with his tongue making her moan and beg for his touch. As his mouth fell upon her wetness she almost exploded from the sheer intensity of the pleasure from the caress of his tongue on her clit.

Pam writhed in ecstasy, her moans growing louder and deeper; her fingers thrust in Carl's hair as her hips moved against him. Looking up at her and seeing her pleasure he slid his fingers in her and began to massage her spot as his mouth never left her throbbing wetness. She grew closer and closer to climax as he teased her along with his words and his own moans as they fed off each other's delight.

Her back arched as she exploded in an orgasm that brought a scream to her lips. He then rose up to kiss her deeply while thrusting himself into her as he held her gaze with his own. Her legs wrapped around him as he thrust his cock into her and whispered in her ear how warm and wet she felt. Carl's cock was not long but very thick and filled Pam perfectly. As they moved together, she marveled at how perfectly they fit together. He held himself over her and pounded deeply into her looking into her eyes and gasping her name. Pam reached up to kiss Carl as she could not get enough of his incredible mouth. She sucked gently on his tongue and ran her tongue slowly around his lips. Breaking the kiss, Carl gasped in her ear how wet and how warm she felt. "How can you feel as soft as velvet and as strong as steel?" he moaned.

Pam felt the delicious waves of another orgasm begin to build and she lifted her hips to bring his cock even deeper within her, pounding him back harder and harder; a delicate sheen of sweat covering her body.

Suddenly without a word he began again to kiss down her body and nestled his mouth between her legs – the velvet smoothness of his tongue lapping at her lips and nibbling her clit. Pam's orgasm burst in an explosion as she wailed Carl's name.

Trailing kisses up her body once again and holding her gaze in his own, Carl thrust himself deeply into her and Pam gasped from the exquisite sensation of how he felt moving within her.

Thrusting, stroking, hips locked together....Pam wrapped her legs around Carl to pull him into her even further. She took his face into her hands and kissed him hard. "God you feel so good inside me...don't stop....don't ever stop" she begged him. She could feel him begin to tense and hear his moans growing louder and more frenzied. "I want to watch you cum," he gasped. "God, yes..." Pam moaned watching Carl move closer and closer to his orgasm...seeing his passion, his heat, his desire burning in his eyes. Pam felt a throbbing between her legs as she began to cum yet again. Unable to stand it any longer, she cried to Carl to join her...."Now, now....yes," she screamed as he grabbed her face and looked deeply into her eyes as his body shuddered with release.

Barely able to move, Carl took Pam gently into his arm and kissed her tenderly as they lay together, basking in the warm glow of their shared delight. "Thank you for coming to see me," he whispered in her ear. "My pleasure," she thought, looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Affair to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 535 milliseconds