• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blue Velvet Ch. 01

Blue Velvet Ch. 01

12

It was nineteen seventy-seven, the middle of the disco era. I was a twenty-one year old man living at home with my mother. I know that sounds very strange and pathetic but it really wasn't as sad as it sounds. I had actually planned on enlisting in the army after I dropped out of college the previous spring but family events intervened.

My parents had a long term if somewhat distant relationship. But then what relationship isn't a bit distant after twenty plus years.

I had noticed a bit more estrangement of late, but through the filter of my egotism I thought that had more to do with my dropping out of college than anything to do with their relationship.

At any rate, I came in one night after working a long shift at the service station and found Mom nestled into a blanket on the couch and watching TV. She had a drink in her hand and I could just make out the streaks of tears mixed with mascara on her cheeks.

"What's wrong Mom?" I asked dutifully.

"Your Dad and I had a tiff." She responded hoarsely.

A 'tiff' was Mom's code word for a fight of any size. Dad and Mom had these 'tiffs' on a regular basis and they generally amounted to nothing more than a night out for Dad and make up sex when he returned with his tail between his legs in the morning.

Like normal, Mom was fairly reticent about talking about the 'tiff' but after a few minutes of prodding on my part and a fresh drink she disclosed the facts behind their current disagreement.

It seems that one of Mom's co-workers had seen Dad out with one of his secretaries. Mom quickly surmised that Dad was screwing her and confronted him with this suspicion.

Dad readily confessed to the transgression. She said that, "He just didn't seem to care if I knew or not." Mom got pissed as hell and asked him what he planned on doing and he had told her that he was going to move in with his lover.

"I love her, and she loves me. She gives me what I need, which is more than I can say about you." He had told Mom. "I was just waiting for Kenny to graduate and then I was going to tell you about it and move out. We already have a place rented and I just was waiting for the right time to break the news to you."

"You ass hole!" Mom had responded vehemently. "Why don't you get your fucking ass out of here right now! I don't need your fucking help to get by and I sure as hell don't need your ass in my life if you're poking some whoring bimbo on the side!"

"Ok bitch, I'll just do that!" He had responded and he had packed his stuff and left beneath the glaring supervision of my very outraged mother.

This event kind of changed my plans for moving away for the moment at least. Mom worked as the office manager for an insurance agency and made a pretty good living. But this had always been a two-income family with a two-income lifestyle and without Dad's money coming in, I had to step forward and help Mom make ends meet.

I worked as a mechanic and pump jockey at a local service station and made a fair income for a young man. The hourly wage wasn't too high, but most of the mechanic work that I did was under the table and that was sweet money that the IRS never knew about.

For the year since the split up I had been making my contribution to our existence. I was still hoping to find some way to get out on my own, but the bills kept piling up, especially with my mother having to hire a divorce attorney, so I was still stuck living at home.

I saw my Dad on an irregular basis. He had settled in with Darlene and to hear Dad talk, they were supposed to be extremely happy together. "She is one hell of a woman and a hellcat in bed." He had told me over a beer one night. This was information that I really didn't need, especially as she was coming back into the room at that time.

I watched appreciatively as Darlene walked over toward us. Dad, Darlene, and I had spent the late afternoon watching football and drinking beer. Between the three of us we had consumed more than a couple of six packs and we were all feeling no pain.

Darlene was pretty well endowed, not as well as Mom, but nothing to sneeze at. She wore a loose peasant blouse with no bra, and a pair of very tight Levis. She was just a couple of years older than I was and if Dad weren't in the room I probably would have made a move on her.

As Darlene moved unsteadily, but still seductively, across the room, both Dad and myself watched with pure appreciation. She stopped on the other side of the coffee table and leaned over to retrieve her almost empty bottle of beer.

When she bent over the blouse fell away from her breasts and I got a clear shot of everything between her neck and her waist. Her breasts were definitely well formed, firm, and with very erect nipples.

She held her pose for probably a bit longer than was necessary before standing up again, putting the bottle to her red lips and draining its contents. Dad and I both watched her with bleary admiration as she theatrically lowered the bottle to waist level and smiled knowingly at us.

"You guys ready for more." She asked with a sly smile.

"Oh yeah." We responded in unison.

She leaned over once more and we got another show as she retrieved our empty bottles. "You guys hold that thought." She said with a chuckle, and she stood up and swayed unsteadily across the living room toward the kitchen.

Dad and I watched with unadulterated lust as she moved through the door and almost in unison sighed appreciatively when she was no longer in sight. Dad knew that I was as appreciative of his lady friend as he was and he chuckled.

"Better watch it my boy. She's mine." He said jovially.

"Oh yeah Dad.' I said with a grin. " But I have to say that she is one fine woman. If she wasn't yours, I'd jump her in a minute."

"I bet you would." He replied with a self-satisfied chuckle.

Darlene returned with three beers in her hands. She swayed sexily across the room, moved up beside Dad and handed him his beer. Then she leaned over and gave me mine.

As she leaned over, I got the same show as I had received before. I stared unabashedly at her fine equipment for a long moment before moving my gaze up to her face.

Darlene looked steadily into my eyes for a moment and then she gave me a slow sexy wink. When I blushed she broke into a broad smile.

"I think Kenny is shy." She said as she turned to Dad.

Dad laughed and replied, "No, I think that he's in heat baby. You got him all hot and bothered."

Darlene finally stood up and asked, "Well you boys gonna make room for a lady?"

Dad patted his lap and replied, "Right here babe, I got everything you need right here." Then he reached up and pulled her roughly onto his lap.

"Whoooo!" Darlene squealed loudly as she landed suddenly on Dad's lap and probably very hard dick. Her full beer spilled when she fell and we all got a little of the spray on us as the couch bounced beneath her weight.

"Let me get comfortable first." She complained softly as Dad attempted to turn her head for a kiss. Darlene swiveled and brought her legs up on my lap where they landed directly on my crotch.

"Ummmmm, that's much better." She stated softly as she turned her face toward Dad's and planted a kiss on his waiting lips.

I took a sip from my beer and watched Dad and his lady kissed passionately. Darlene moaned softly as Dad raised his hand to her breast and squeezed it appreciatively.

To my surprise Darlene lowered her hand to the hem of her blouse and pulled it up, exposing her attractive boob to my gaze. Dad put his hand to her bare breast and squeezed, seemingly unfazed by my presence.

My dick began to harden at the sight of this interplay. I knew that Darlene had to feel it rising beneath her legs and uncomfortably tried to hide it by moving her legs off my crotch. Darlene resisted my movement and unless I was drunker than I knew I was she began to slowly move her legs back and forth over my quickly rising erection.

I sat there silently as she slowly stroked her legs over my cock. I probably should have left, I know, but quite frankly the attention was rather erotic. And besides, I didn't want to let dad know that she was interested in me.

Eventually Dad pulled his lips from Darlene's and grunted breathlessly, "You'll have to excuse us Kenny. We need a little private time."

"Yeah Dad. I figured." I responded quickly with mild disappointment in my voice.

I put my half finished beer down on the coffee table, pushed Darlene's legs from my lap and stood up. I attempted to hide my evident erection from view, but was probably ineffective in doing that.

As I turned to leave, Darlene turned on Dad's lap, pulled her shirt up completely, and leaned back against the arm of the couch. She stretched luxuriantly, arching her back and cast me a big smile. As I watched enthralled by the scene Dad leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth again.

Darlene moaned softly while still smiling openly at me. Then she lifted her hand to her other breast and casually fondled it. I watched her gently stroke her hard nipple with her fingers as she softly moaned again.

I watched while her gaze fell to my very evident erection and she licked her lips devilishly before saying softly yet sexily, "Come over anytime Kenny. There's always a place for you here."

Now I could have taken that any number of ways, and that was probably her intent. I also could have responded a number of different ways but I chose to just respond with, "Yeah, I sure will Baby." Then I turned quickly and hurried toward the door before they started to get really serious.

With an eerie sense of relief I reached the doorway and passed through it. The cool of the night air refreshed me and cleared the cobwebs from my mind. I picked up my jacket and gloves from the saddle of my bike and slowly dressed. Then I mounted my iron steed, kicked it over and motored out of the driveway and home.

The ride home was uneventful. The traffic was light and I rode slowly. The sight of Darlene lying nearly naked on the couch with my Father's face nestled against her breast was tattooed into my brain. I kept replaying the final few minutes through my mind the entire ride home and when I arrived in my driveway my cock was nearly as hard as it had been when I walked out of their door.

I rode the Sportster into the carport and climbed off. I took off my jacket, gloves and hat and walked to the door.

I opened the door and walked into the living room. Mom was sitting in her favorite chair, a tall drink in her hand, wrapped in an old afghan watching the tube. I stood in the doorway for a minute before she realized that I was home and looked up at me.

"Have a good time?" She asked simply.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Your dinners' on the table." She responded and went back to her drink and insipid television show.

While Dad seemed to be moving on with his life, Mom was still moping around the house most of the time and never seemed to be too happy about too much. She was just a ghost of her former vibrant self and that tore at my heart to watch.

I'm not saying she was listless or depressed to the point of giving up. She still worked everyday and poured her heart out on the job. But, she almost never left the house other than to go to work and she drank way too much by most folks standards.

To top that she never seemed to have any interest in socializing. She might have gone out once or twice with the girls that she worked with, but that was about it.

On several occasions I told her that she needed to get out of the house and go out with some with her friends and have a good time. When I brought this up she would shrug my advice off and say, "It just doesn't feel right. They are all so young and pretty and single and I just feel like an old broad when I'm out with them."

I stood next to the door and looked Mom up and down for a minute. It really tore me up to see her looking so sad. I knew it wouldn't do any good but I decided to try to get her out of her cocoon.

"Have you been here by yourself all day?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." She replied almost inaudibly. "You've been having a good time from the looks of you though." She continued with soft rancor.

Her bitter tone of voice cut me to the quick but I decided to continue anyway, "You need to get out some Mom. It really hurts to see you so down."

She looked up at me and replied with her set retort, "Yeah, I know, but it just doesn't feel right." She sniffled a bit but no tear emerged, then she said, "I feel so uncomfortable out there in the dating scene. None of the guys seem to be worth the time to get to know and I just don't care for meaningless sex."

She took a sip from her drink, chuckled softly and said quietly, "All the good men seem to be either married or gay. I don't want an affair with a married man and I am definitely not a man."

I had to chuckle at that myself, Mom was definitely not a man. She had a body that made most women jealous with envy, and every straight man drool. I almost stopped right there but decided to give it one more try.

"You just need to give it time. Maybe you'll meet some guy and hit it off." I said quietly. "Besides you're not old at all. You're a beautiful, very sexy woman and I bet that you'd have the guys all over you if you went out on the town."

I could see a glint of something in her eyes and she responded softly "Why thank you baby, you're sweet to your old mother. But, it still doesn't feel right." She took a sip on her margarita and continued, "You know that I just don't like being pawed by all those horny bastards in the clubs. They're mostly losers anyway."

She sat silent for a second, as she thought a bit and then she said ever so softly, "Besides, I've only had two men in my life, first your father and then you. Now that your father is gone, it's just you, and that arrangement is good enough for me."

I was not at all surprised by her declaration of fidelity. I knew that she was an innocent girl when she met Dad. And I didn't think that she had ever been unfaithful to him. But still the way she put it, put things into immediate perspective for me and I said very quietly, "I know Mom, and I love you very much too. But, there are things that you need from a man that I can't give you. Besides I can't stay here forever. I'm going to be moving on eventually and you'll need to have someone in your life."

She looked pensively into my eyes; a tear seemed to form in the corners of her lovely eyes. As I watched she gulped down a breath, smiled oddly at me and in a quavering voice said, "I'll deal with that when I have to. Besides, what are you trying to do get rid of me so you can move on?"

For some reason I was somewhat embarrassed and I responded meekly, "No Mom. I'll never desert you and I love being with you."

"That's a good boy." She responded and she rose from her seat, wrapped the afghan tighter around her body, and walked across the room. She stopped briefly in front of me looked me up and down, and kissed me lightly on the cheek before heading for the kitchen and a fresh drink.

As she turned into the hallway she turned briefly, looked me up and down again. A smile crossed her lips as her eyes traveled back up my body and for some reason she repeated what she had said earlier only this time more jovially, "You look like you had a good time today." Then she turned and walked on toward the kitchen.

I stood transfixed for a minute, confused by her last statement, and watching the blank spot where Mom had been a minute before.

To my surprise the light kiss on the cheek had made me tingle all over. But I also noticed that my erection was back in full force again. I put the erection down to my experience with Darlene and shrugged it off.

I could still feel Darlene's legs slowly rubbing my cock. And the sight of her breasts still played on a loop in my brain.

I turned and walked toward my room. I stopped at my door and said, "I'm bushed, and I think I'm going to crash Mom."

"Come give your Mother a good night kiss before you go to bed." She called from the kitchen.

I opened the door and tossed my riding gear onto my bed before dutifully walking to the kitchen. The light under the cabinets was the only illumination in the room so it was dimly lit at best. Mom was standing at the counter mixing a fresh drink. The tinkle of ice in her glass greeted me as I stepped through the door.

When she heard me enter the room she turned her head toward me and said, "That's a good boy. Now come here and give your old mother a big hug and a kiss."

I hadn't much noticed earlier what Mom was wearing or how well she looked. Now as I took her in, I realized how lovely she really was.

She had lain the old afghan on the back of one of the kitchen chairs while she made her drink and all she was wearing now was an over sized t-shirt of mine that barely covered her ass. The legs that extended beneath the hem of the shirt were shapely and nearly flawless.

As I watched I could swear that I saw a hint of the crotch of her panties below the hem of the shirt, and the hint of red bush beneath the panties. If I had been other than her son I would probably have whistled in true admiration.

I walked quietly over to her, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a tender hug. As I did so, my crotch came into contact with her soft ass and my dick grew instantly from being semi soft to being semi hard. As I felt my cock come into contact with her soft ass I pulled back self-consciously.

Mom straightened up and I place my lips to her shoulder and gave her a brief peck. Then I put my lips to her ear and kissed it briefly, before pulling away and kissing her gently on the back of her head. I pulled her against me tightly for a moment and nestled my face into her hair. The scent of her perfume filled my head as I breathed in her scent.

Mom innocently squirmed against me and giggled softly. "My god you're affectionate tonight." Mom said with a chuckle as I hugged her tightly. Then she continued, "But that's not a real hug, why don't you give you old Mom a proper hug."

I let go of her and stepped back a little. I looked down at her as she turned away from the counter and extended her arms to give me a hug, I could just make out the line of her large, firm, unfettered breasts beneath the light fabric of the t-shirt.

I could remember, from peeking on her in the shower when I was a little younger, how large and well formed they were. I felt a bit embarrassed by the thought of my transgressions, but the memory of her form was indelibly imprinted on my brain.

I stood there for a moment staring at her, looking her up and down, and I couldn't help comparing her to Darlene. In almost every way Mom came off on top in my comparison.

Her body was really top notch despite her thirty-seven years. Her breasts seemed much larger than Darlene's, and her face was softer and lovelier than her younger competition, despite all the worry lines that I had put there growing up.

I must have stared for a very long time because she smiled at me oddly and asked, "What ya thinking about?"

Truthfully I replied, "I was just comparing you to Darlene."

A sad look crossed her face and she asked with obvious trepidation, "And?"

I looked her up and down once more and responded truthfully, "And there is no comparison. You are the most beautiful woman in my world."

I huge smile crossed her lips and she said with a quivering voice, "Come here my handsome man."

I took my lovely mother into my arms once more. As I pulled her tight against me I felt the mass of her firm breasts flatten against the muscles of my chest.

I kissed her lightly on her neck and she buried her face in the crux of my neck and began to softly sob. I put my hand to the back of her head and gently stroked her hair as her body quivered with silent sobs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blue Velvet Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds