• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Meet Your New Master Ch. 02

Meet Your New Master Ch. 02

In just a matter of 15 minutes Nora had managed to learn where everything in the kitchen was kept from the food in the pantry to the dishes in the cupboard. After spending nearly an hour with the other servants the meal was done. At any moment, Marshall told her, her new master would be waiting in the dining room for his meal.

"Come, Nora. Master Harris is waiting at the table, we must bring him the food," Marshall told her.

Carrying a bowl of steaming mashed potatoes and a pitcher of ice water, Nora followed him and another servant who was an older woman named Margaret through the doors of the kitchen into the dining room. It was rather large with a long rectangular table that must have been able to hold 12 people.

However, her master, who was seated at the head of the table, was the only one there. The slaves said good evening, placing food on the plate in front of him and then laid the bowls onto the table in case he wanted a second helping. As soon as Marshall and Margaret set them down, they turned on their heals back into the kitchen. Nervously Nora approached the table. "Potatoes?" she asked. He nodded at her, smiling, while softly drumming him knuckles on the table's surface. She scooped several spoonfuls onto his plate, set the bowl down and then poured him a tall glass of water. She was nearly ready to turn around and leave when he suddenly grabbed her wrist, stopping her in her tracks.

"Why are you in a hurry to leave, Nora?" he asked, letting his arm slowly travel up her bare arm.

"I...I didn't want to bother you as you ate dinner, Master."

"You presence could never bother me," he answered with a sly smile on his face, letting go of her arm. "Why don't you sit down and have some dinner with me. I insist."

Hearing the tone of his voice, Nora perceived his last words to be an order rather than an invitation. She quickly placed the pitcher on the table and then sat down in the chair to his right.

"Why are you sitting so far away," he asked, sounding very amused. "Come closer, Nora. Right here." Nora felt butterflies stirring in her stomach as she noticed that he was patting his knee for her to sit on.

Nora slowly stood up and walked over to her master, feeling anticipation, though she tried to hide it as best she could. "I won't bite," he said when he noticed her hesitate. Nora nodded her head and then lowered herself into his lap. She felt so small against his larger frame. She immediately noticed how strong and powerful his body felt near her as she sat upon his firm thighs.

"Relax, darling," he murmured, while wrapping his right arm around her waist. He pulled her closer so that her back rested against his torso. "Have something to eat. You'll need some strength for later." Thinking that he was referring to housework she may have to do, Nora accepted the piece of fried chicken he held out for her.

Nora sat upon her master's lap, feeling out of place, but at the same time, not being able to help but relish in the taste of the food that she had helped prepare. She hadn't eaten all day, and in fact did feel a bit ravished. Also, though she knew it was wrong, she felt special that he would display this attention to her. Together, they ate from the same plate and drank from the same glass. Never had she seen this happen with the slaves in her old home. However, Master Thompson was never one to get close or touch the slaves, which was fine with Nora as she would have been sickened had it been his lap rather than Master Harris' that she sat upon.

When they both had their fill, Nora immediately stood up and reached for some dishes. "I shall take everything back into the kitchen now, Master."

"Don't bother. Put that down. Margaret!" he called out to his other servant. Nora obeyed his orders and noticed seconds later that the older woman appeared through the doorway.

"Yes, Massa?" she asked.

"Take these dishes away. I am retiring for the night and Nora will be as well. She is rather tired from her first day with us and is going to be getting ready for bed." Mr. Harris stood up and whispered into Nora's ear. "Remember, you are going to be trying on your new clothing for me. I will meet you in 5 minutes."

"Yes, sir," she answered and feeling flushed, quickly walked away towards the stairs to her bedroom. Nora realized that she wasn't quite sure if she was rushing because she wanted to get away from her master, or because she was excited at the thought of trying on her new articles of clothing for him.

***

Nora stood in front of the mirror, dressed in the blue dress she had examined earlier. Underneath she also wore a pair of her new petticoat and undergarments. She combed her hair out, ready to put it back into a neater bun, but was interrupted by a knock on her door. Before she could say, "Come in", her master opened the door and sauntered in.

"Very nice," he said, closing the door behind him. "That color looks very nice on you." He walked up behind her and began stroking his hands through her loose curls. "And your hair looks lovely down. You shall wear it like this when we're alone together. Alright?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well, the dress clearly fits. Take it off. I want to see how everything underneath looks." He moved away from her and sat on the edge of her bed, ready for a show.

Nervously Nora obeyed, unbuttoning the dress carefully and letting it slide down her body. Underneath she wore a white petticoat, pantilettes, stockings, and a chemise. "Take off the petticoat," Mr. Harris instructed. She did so, revealing the pantilettes underneath it.

Mr. Harris seemed transfixed on her body. He sat staring at her for several minutes without saying a word. "Do you like the fit?" Nora asked, feeling awkward just standing before him.

"What? Uh...yes, of course. Now take everything off. I'd like to see the next set of clothing." He settled further into her bed, leaning back and resting on his elbows.

Nora turned around to look at him with a surprised look on her face. "Aren't you going to leave the room so I can change?"

"This is my house Nora. I shall go anywhere I please and sit in any room at anytime I choose. Do you understand this?" he asked, his eyes narrowing at her.

"Of course," she answered. Nora was scared to death to be naked in front of him. She decided she might as well get it done as quickly as possibly. Nora rolled the stockings down her thighs and then pulled the chemise over her head, exposing her naked breasts to her master. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the expression on his face. Before she moved to slip out of the pantilettes she turned around so that he would not see her womanhood but instead her bare button. As she stood naked, she could feel a stirring between her thighs. She was shocked to realize that she was getting wet from the act of being naked before her master. Nora quickly walked over to her dresser to pull out garments of clothing to cover herself.

Before she could grasp a piece of clothing though, she felt a hand grab her wrist, pulling her arm back.

"No!" Master Harris stood behind her, breathing hard into her ear. "Don't cover yourself." He stood still behind her for a couple of moments as if he was trying to gain composure. He then pulled on her wrist and guided her in front of the tall mirror. Nora could not help but stare at the image of both of them. Her master stood behind her, rubbing his lips against her neck. He let go of her wrist and both hands began to run up her sides, up to her breasts. "So soft," he whispered, letting his tongue gently swirl around the side of her neck.

Unsure of what to do with her hands, Nora rested them against the tops of her thighs, though she was itching to turn around and wrap them around Mr. Harris' neck.

"You're a sexy little thing, you know that darling?" he said to her, looking up in the mirror at the both of them. His fingers moved to the center of her breasts, grabbing at her nipples. He squeezed them as though to milk them and didn't seem satisfied until Nora began moaning in pleasure. "I wanted you from the second I saw you in the saloon that day. You wanted me too, didn't you?"

"I thought you were very attractive," she answered embarrassed that he could tell.

"Well, I've been waiting for the past two nights to take you, Nora, and I'm not about to wait any longer." Without any warning, her master scooped her up in his arms and then threw her down, unceremoniously onto her bed. Without hesitation, he undid his belt and then began to unbutton his pants.

Suddenly it dawned on Nora the reality of what was about to happen. She had never been with a man before and had heard several of the slaves talk about how much it hurt their first time. "No...no, don't do this yet," she begged, sitting up on the bed.

"Lay back down," Mr. Harris barked, pushing her onto her back. He moved to hover over her, one hand resting above her head, while the other reached down to pull his cock from his pants. He pushed his right knee between her thighs, pushing her legs apart.


His cock slid past the folds of her sex and entered her wet sheath. It was only an inch in, but Nora could already tell how thick his cock was without even seeing it. "It will hurt just this once, but after that, you will beg me for it," he said to her, staring into her wide eyes. Then without warning, he shoved his cock the rest of the way into her wet pussy, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay," he told her encouragingly. "Your pussy is so tight!" He moved his dick in and out of her with hard strokes, causing her pain. Mr. Harris moved his head down and took a nipple between his lips, which distracted Nora momentarily. However, the pleasure of his warm mouth surrounding her hardened tit wasn't enough to take away the pain from the thrusting of his long hard cock.

"Please," she begged. "Master, stop. Please!" But he didn't listen to her. His cock moved within her, his pace increasing. Suddenly he cried out and gave his cock one last hard thrust. Nora felt him come within her, his semen filling her tunnel. Mr. Harris collapsed on top of her, breathing hard. Nora did not protest, but closed her eyes as tears slowly poured out. She had felt so anxious, wanting him at first, but his cock was too big, and hurt her as it broke her maidenhead. "This is how it will be," she thought to herself. "He will come to me whenever he has these urges. That's why I'm his personal servant."

She kept her eyes closed as she felt him slowly sit up, moving off of her. She prayed he was ready to go to his own bedroom for the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Meet Your New Master Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds