• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Round Trip

Round Trip

12

Chapter 1

When W/we met at the airport, all sense of normalcy seeped from me and I felt I was just butter melting in His arms. He lifted me to my tiptoes as He hugged me so tight, and O/our first kiss was more than I had dreamed of.

"Hello My slave," He whispered with his smooth even tone that in and of itself wasn't frightening, but when heard up close, knowing what this Man did to me from so many miles away already, was a deliciously menacing sound.

"My Master!" I was breathless as O/our lips parted briefly for this exchange.

W/we kissed what seemed like ages, and again like only a millisecond, and I knew this was the right decision, the ONLY decision I could've made. Coming to His part of the country after knowing each other such a short time was scary to say the least, but it was something W/we had talked about all along, and was something I had to try no matter what. This Man had captured my attentions, heart, and sexuality, and now He had me!

W/we made a quick escape from baggage claim to the parking garage to His car. Once inside, He grabbed me, pulling me to Him and kissed me with all the passion W/we had pent up for months! When He finally stopped, He held my face in His masculine hands and asked me, "Well, slave, what have you on under that dress?" His face was expressionless, but His eyes twinkled brightly and I smiled as I pulled up my hem.

My pussy was bare and aching for His touch. I whimpered a bit, a spontaneous reaction to seeing His eyes as they looked down at it. His hand went immediately to my mound, covering it completely, then His middle finger folded under and I felt the most wonderful surge of electricity course through me as I felt His finger against my clit. Then He parted my lips. I was breathing shallow and ragged breaths and my heart was racing. His other hand was caressing my breast and I could see by the size of His bulge He was pleased with me.

"Take it out, slave", His voice still smooth and steady, but His breathing a bit shallower than before. It was dark and secluded in that garage, so that wasn't a concern, but I knew it wouldn't have been anyway. I knew I could trust this Man with my very life; He wouldn't ever let U/us get caught in a compromising situation.

I nervously and quickly reached to His fly and undid His trousers, reached in and felt the most amazing sensation throughout my entire body as I made contact with His cock, hard as steel and bursting to be freed of its confinement. I pulled it out with a little shifting on His part and delighted in the feel of it, and the sheer hardness of it!

"Taste it my lovely slut." His hand went to the back of my head and entangling it in my hair, He moved my head to His Cock, easing the pressure as I touched it with my lips. I took over the call in an excited and worshipful manner, licking and lapping and kissing and sucking it. My head bobbed up and down eagerly, gently guided by His hand.

"That will do, slave. I will treat you to more when W/we get home." With that, He pulled my head up, fastened His cock back into His slacks, reached over to stroke my cheek with the back of His hand, and started the car.

O/our drive home was a wonderful blur, me recounting the flight and all the events leading up to it, Him pointing out different landmarks to me, and both of U/us glancing at each other frequently with loving and excited expressions. Soon W/we were pulling into His drive. He opened the car door for me, grabbed my bags and W/we entered His lovely home. It was comfortable and clean, and quite obvious to me He was King of this castle with all the very tasteful masculine décor. I was very happy at this.

He led me to the bedroom and set down the luggage, then turned to me and hugged me again, very tight and close to Him. It was similar to the initial hug in the airport, but this time, W/we had no one to stare and ogle at U/us, and it was so much more relaxed and natural. W/we fit in each O/other's embrace so perfectly, the chemistry obvious between U/us.

"So do you think this will suit you," He asked as he motioned to His bed with a loving smile, a king-size four-poster with carved details in the dark wood.

"It's beautiful! But I wouldn't care if it was a military cot, as long as You were in it with me!" It was a silly analogy, but He knew I meant it, and He pulled me to Him again. His kissing was magnificent, He was an expert with His tongue and lips, and I wasn't unaware of the implications that would mean for me in times to come.

"Let's get you unpacked later, I want to show you around a bit." I was happy to hear that and I eagerly took His hand and followed Him like the slave to Him I was. He showed me His home all around, and then took me to the back yard and I met His dogs. They were adorable and He was so playful with them. Then He led me back inside and turned to me. "There's one room I haven't shown you as yet. Would you like to see it now, My slave?" His smile told me it was THE room and my "YES!" blurted out before I could even register having said it.

He took my hand and led me down the small hallway to a door I had originally thought a closet. He took out His keys and unlocked it, pushed it open and guided me in ahead of Him. The walls were adorned sparsely, but the adornments were the inspiration for the first in a series of gasps, sighs, and moans from me as He proceeded to point out the different furnishings and their applications to me with His breathy and captivating voice.

"I take it you approve of My little 'dungeon' then? Good my slave, as it's important to Me that you do. You will be spending a lot of time in here during your stay. Our eyes locked and we both smiled slowly and knowingly, eyebrows rising. "You will need to freshen up, so hop into the shower. Do not wash your hair. I will choose your clothing whilst you're in there. It will be laid out for you, and you will come in here as soon as you are dried and dressed, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir.. it will.. be done.. as You say," I replied in gasps of delight and anticipation.

The shower was one of the fastest I'd ever taken and still seemed to take forever, but I wanted to be perfect for Him, so I made sure I was squeaky clean, inside and out, and smelling subtly incredible before I stepped out of the bathroom and gazed at the outfit He had chosen and laid out on the bed.

It was a very sheer front-lacing camisole, a pair of "hip-tie" panties, and thigh high stockings with lacy trim at the tops, all white. There was also a pair of stiletto-heeled white shoes to complete the ensemble. I reached down for each piece, enjoying the soft sexy feel of them before I hurriedly put them on. Checking my reflection in the chiffarobe mirror, I headed for the dungeon.

The door was closed again, so I knocked softly and He opened it to greet me. He began eyeing me up and down as if drinking me in. "You're absolutely lovely! Kneel before Me slave." He was now dressed in a pair of black leather riding chaps, His shiny black leather military-issue boots, and His military black-billed cap and nothing else. I gasped at seeing Him, the chaps accentuating His already very obvious and enticing hardon.

I knelt quickly at His feet, head bowed, knees wide apart, and back swayed out, to offer my tits to Him. This was the pose W/we had discussed numerous times online with each other, and it seemed so natural to finally get to assume it. I felt His hands at the back of my neck, then make their way to the front, and I held my breath at what I knew He was doing. My heart was in my throat as I restrained myself from looking up at Him, let alone throwing my arms around Him and showering Him with the kisses I wanted to. I was elated that He was fitting me with His collar, the symbolic piece that made U/us both know my station in His life. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, and I started shaking involuntarily, trembling with excitement and emotional bliss.

"With this collar I accept you as My slave, Leslie, to serve Me and submit to Me. Do you accept it, and in so doing, Me as your Master?"

"May I have permission to look at You, Sir?"

"Yes, slave, you may look at Me now."

I slowly lifted my eyes to Him, wanting and hoping to convey to Him through the windows to my soul just how deeply I wanted this, to be His slave and to serve Him totally and completely. I found the words sticking in my throat, but managed to get started.

"You are My Master, have been My Master for many many months now, and as far as I'm concerned, will always be My Master. It is my deepest desire to serve You as well as I possibly can, and to make Your life with me happy and fulfilling and satisfactory. I am honored to be considered by You as Your slave, and as such I will try to my dying breath to please You, My Master."

Chapter 2

He was the center of my world and had been for many months now, but never so intensely as now. In this one symbolic gesture, I had become His property. I was now totally and completely His, to do with as He saw fit. This was not only a sexual gesture. This meant to both of U/us that He now owned and controlled every aspect of my being, physically, sexually, emotionally, financially, and mentally as well. I had given my Master what I'd prized most in my former life, my free will, it was now His, I was totally His.

I finished conveying to Him how deeply I wanted and needed to be His possession. My eyes filled with tears and as I started to turn them downward again as an obedient slave does, I thought I detected a bit of watering in His loving eyes.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek softly, then upon standing commanded me, "Worship your Master as you embark on this journey with Me, slave."

With hands behind my back and in my assumed position, I took His beautiful cock in my mouth and began licking and kissing it adoringly. I licked the full length of it crouching under to adore His balls with my tongue and then back up the full under-shaft to His cock head, taking it in my mouth, sucking as much of His length in as I could get, my tongue never resting as I laved it and sucked simultaneously.

He took my hair in each hand and guided me to suck even more of His glorious cock in. It hit the entrance to my throat and gagged me, and I was determined to fight the urge and take it all. I swallowed as best I could, and was finally able to take Him fully. I was elated to be able to orally service Him so completely. Feeling His pubic hair against my lips and His balls against my chin was a huge milestone for me, and a sense of accomplishment and pride welled up in me for being able to do so for my beloved Master.

I could feel His cock hardening even more, and knew He was getting close to cumming, something I wanted more than anything in the world at this point, to drink my Master in and know I had pleased Him. But He pulled out of my mouth, put His hand under my chin and lifted my head to make eye contact with me. "Not yet, My slave. You won't get My seed yet. I have other plans for now." I knew He could see the disappointment in my eyes, and He stroked my cheek with the back of His hand to quell my fear that I hadn't pleased Him.

"I want to use My slave in so many ways. You will submit to Me in every way, will you not?"

"Of course, my Master!" I blurted it out embarrassingly quickly, desperate to show Him my total submission to Him. He crooked His finger and hooked it into the ring of my new collar, lifted me to my feet, and guided me to His cross.

"I built this cross for you, my slave. It will help you serve Me well." With that, He positioned me against it, backing me up to the board and having me straddle it. He leaned over and fastened my ankles first, then rose up and fastened my wrists stretching them out to the ends of the crossbar. He stepped back and smiled a somewhat wicked grin, His eyebrow raised, and I knew He was pleased with what He saw.

He walked to the opposite wall of the room, and opened the beautifully appointed armoire wide. I couldn't see what He was doing with His back to me like that, but just being in this helpless position with Him was filling me with such lust and desire for Him, it didn't matter to me WHAT He was doing. Within minutes He was setting up a tripod in a strategic corner of the room. He fitted it with a video camera and had the remote in His hand as He approached me again.

He pointed the remote to the camera and pressed a button, then walked back behind it to check it for accuracy. He adjusted it a bit and did the same again. When He was pleased with it, He proceeded to take my tit in one hand and manipulate it roughly through the delicate fabric of my camisole. Then He pointed the remote to the computer monitor in the armoire and the cam produced live video images on the monitor. I was watching the love of my life as He mauled my tit on a computer screen and was thrilled!

He then walked to the rack next to the armoire and took a riding crop from its hook. He tucked it under His arm, came and stood directly in front of me, and with one quick motion His hands ripped open the camisole, exposing my generous tits with a sway and jiggle, and elicited an excited and nervous gasp from me. The lacing of the satin ribbons still draped loosely across my breasts and He left it there as He reached to the satin ties of the panties at my hips. With one swift pull on each side, the ties gave way, and the next-to-nothing fabric hung limply between the insides of my thighs exposing my pussy to Him.

He stood back once again and admired what He saw. Then He took the crop in His hand and followed the curve of my breasts with the flat leather pad, trailing it down across my tummy, to the "v" between my legs. He patted my clit lightly with it, eliciting more gasps and whispered moans from me. I closed my eyes at this, the excitement welling up so in me, and as I did, I felt the sting of the first in a series of quick slaps from the flat of the crop! The rapidity of the slaps seemed to cause one long sting and my cries were more of surprise than of pain!

With a low voice He began talking while striking me, emphasizing certain words of every sentence, punctuating them with more stinging slices of the crop. Some landed on my now hypersensitive clit and some on my hardening and reddening nipples as He paced back and forth in front of me. "Does the pain feel good, My slave? Do you enjoy allowing your Master to use what used to be your body as My instrument for accepting pain and punishments? This shell of flesh no longer belongs to you, so you will of course not mind if I decide to take it to a higher level of sensuality and feeling, will you My slave? If it pleases Me to do so, you will allow Me to inflict ANY amount of pain and torture to this shell, will you not?"

"Yes my Master, I enjoy pleasing You with this shell of flesh! This is YOUR body to do with as pleases YOU! I want to take all amounts of pain and punishment from You, in whatever capacity arouses and pleases You most!" I cried and emphasized some words more than others as His crop landed with those words.

Chapter 3

He walked to the small table beside the cross I was restrained on. He set down the crop and picked up some small clamps connected together by a chain. Draping them over His forearm, He stepped back in front of me. Without a word and looking me in the eye, He unlaced the camisole very slowly and gently, making sure the satin lacing caressed each nipple as it went across from eyelet to eyelet.

Once it was pulled completely free He looped it around one nipple and pulled tight the satin till it clenched my nipple like a noose. He kept the ribbon held taught with one hand whilst he flicked at the nipple with the other. He leaned to it and licked at the tip of it then took it between His teeth and bit down around it hard causing me to cry out. He straightened up and removed the looped lace replacing it with one of the clamps. He let the other clamp hang loosely from the chain whilst He repeated the same procedure with my other nipple. The pressure of the clamp was quite intense and it caused me to moan out involuntarily.

When He was done, I had the clamps gripping my nipples incredibly tightly. He was pleased with what He saw and lifted the chain for me to see. "This chain is the tertiary source for the feelings you'll be experiencing, my pet." He tugged at the chain several times with rapidity, pleasuring in my winces. "Hold this in your mouth, and under NO circumstances are you to release it till I tell you too, is that understood, slave?" I nodded my head nervously as He lifted the chain and placed it between my teeth for me to hold. The pull of lifting it that high was already causing a considerable amount of pain. "That, My pet, is the secondary source for you."

He calmly stepped back to the table to retrieve His crop, then immediately back in front of me. "And this, My cunt, is the primary source. This crop is an extension of My hand, of Me really. Any implement I choose to use on and with you is an extension of Me, so what you feel comes directly from My body to you. Does that excite my cunt? To know that any amount of pain, in all its delicious and erotic forms all comes from your Master's body, directly or indirectly?" His crop landed against my swollen and exposed clit, and on the terribly sensitive skin on the underside of my breasts, now exposed to Him.

My lips and jaw were trembling as I writhed and jerked with each stinging lash. As tightly restrained as I was I couldn't move much, but even the slightest jerk against the tension in the chain sent shrill signals from my nipples directly to my brain, by way of my pussy. I could feel the wetness starting to dribble from me a bit, and sensing that, He slid the flat of the crop between my nether lips, sawing it back and forth, wetting my clit even more. He knew exactly what He was doing of course, and as He lashed against my wetted clit and tit flesh, the sting grew even more intense, causing the "chain" of events that caused me even more erotic pain.

With each passing moment, my body ached and stung more, and my love and lust for my Master grew. In this journey, He was slowly and methodically turning me into the lust-crazed pain slut He'd known all along I wanted to be for Him, even before I was aware of it. How I longed for His cock now, I desperately wanted, no—NEEDED His cock inside me to quell the empty frustration I was feeling inside. Yet, the pain was delicious and tantalizing to me and I didn't want it to end.

And even more than this, I needed to feel I was satisfying to my Master. I desperately wanted to please Him, make Him feel sated. His cock was hard and throbbing, bouncing with small jerks with every slice of His whip and every reaction I displayed to His manipulations of my senses. I wanted to make Him feel elation. I wanted more than life itself to put Him in a state of nirvana.

I dared not say anything to Him, for fear of speaking out without His permission, and for fear of dropping the chain from my mouth and displeasing Him. I had to trust Him totally and completely that He was as pleased with me as was at all possible and that I was doing everything He could expect or hope for. It was my deepest desire, His total pleasure, and I resolved early on that I would do anything and everything He ever commanded of me with no resistance or disobedience of any kind.

Chapter 4

Master walked back across the room to the armoire. With His back to me I couldn't see what He was doing, but it wasn't long till He was back, hands full of gadgets and toys. He set them down on the table beside me and began unfastening the restraints on my wrists and ankles. He didn't speak, but it wasn't necessary at this point. He knew just what He was doing, and I trusted Him completely.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Round Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds