• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Never Forget

Never Forget

I would like to thank Angel love for editing my story, This is my first attempt at writing anything in hopes of someone else actually reading it. She made some subtle changes that really make this story flow better.

-------------------------------------

I am Lisa and I have been married for almost 10 years now to my husband Dan. About 3 or 4 years into our marriage our sex life had really slowed down a lot. We talked about bringing another woman into our bed for a threesome and decided to approach Anji. Anji and I had been friends for years, I knew she was bisexual and we had even played around a few times in the past before I got married. (my husband found those stories to be, very entertaining).

So every few months or so, we would go have drinks with Anji and end the night at our home having a wonderful time. I was surprised how well it worked out, because Anji would still come to our house from time to time and Dan would never try and make anything happen unless it was something we planned on doing. We had done this off and on for around two years when we get to the story I want to tell.

One night about 3 or 4 years ago I met with Anji at a pretty nice bar we occasionally went to. We were both in one of those moods and I called Dan to ask if he wanted to come join us when he was off work. Of course he was totally into it; he always knew where that was going to go.

Anji and I were sitting at the bar; it was around the dinner hour so there were not many choices otherwise. Dan wasn't going to join us for about an hour or so and we were just having some nice conversation as always. I noticed this very attractive black man coming towards me and he asked if the stool next to me was occupied. I told him I didn't think so and he asked if we minded him taking it. We didn't mind and he sat down. Anji and I continued our conversation, but quietly I leaned in and told her how good looking this guy was.

Anji told me, I should take off my wedding ring and flirt with him a bit, and then she said she had to make a phone call got up and walked away. So there I was thinking on it when I noticed I was kind of playing at my wedding ring! I started to think to myself, wow I really want to play this up a bit..

I took off my ring and started to make small talk with him. He was very pleasant and had a smile that made me weak in the knees. He told me his name was Quinten and it wasn't long before I realized we were definitely flirting with each other and there was plenty of potential here.

Anji came back about 15 minutes later and she joined in the conversation. She has always had a way of lifting my confidence and pushing me to the limits when she wants to. A little while later, Quinten said he had to use the rest room and excused himself. While he was gone I told Anji we had to stop this because Dan was going to get here and what would I do then. Anji told me not to worry about Dan that she would take care of him. She told me she would just be Dan's wife tonight.

By this time I had a few drinks and I was definitely feeling the heat from Quinten! He was one of the most attractive men I had ever seen in my life. He had a smooth way of flirting and he was clearly not afraid of where this was headed.

A little while later I noticed Anji get up and walk towards the door, I looked where she was headed and realized Dan had arrived. She went over to him and pulled him to the side and started talking to him. She hugged him and even grabbed his ass! I couldn't help but watch as I was a bit worried he wouldn't want to play this game. But he was smiling and he didn't look like he was about to go postal or anything like that. They came over to where we were sitting and sat next to us at the bar. He said heya Lisa, I said hello and introduced Dan to Quinten as Anji's husband. They said hello and did a little small talk. After a few minutes, Dan and Anji seemed to be in conversation and I continued to talk and flirt with Quinten.

About and hour later, Anji asked me if I was ready to go. She said she and Dan were going home. I said I would be there shortly; I wanted to hang out a bit longer with Quinten.

So there I was at this bar flirting with this beautiful black man and it was starting to get more intense. He had been touching my leg next to him and flirting more and more for a while. It was now my turn I could tell. I asked him if he had ever been with a white woman before, and he told me many times. He had this little smirk on his face when he said it and it sent a little tingle up from my pussy when I saw it. He then asked me if I had ever been with a black man. I told him I had not. He leaned over close to me and whispered into my hear, "You're never going to forget tonight then."

I wish I could explain how unbelievably horny that made me! I felt on fire, I could tell I was getting very wet. He asked me where I lived, and I told him I lived with Anji and Dan. I asked him if he wanted to come by my house and have another drink. He eagerly agreed. Before leaving I told him I had to go to the rest room. While in the rest room I called Anji on her cell and told her I was going to bring him home and use the guest bedroom. She said ok and we hung up.

He followed me to our house, and we walked to the door together. I opened it and walked in, there was Anji sucking my husband's dick on the couch! She quickly stood up and said she was sorry she didn't expect me home so soon. Dan put his dick away quickly as well. Quinten said no worries we are sorry to interrupt. I just looked at Quinten and saw the smile on his face and nothing else mattered to me.

Anji announced that she and Dan were going to give us some space and retire to their room. They went upstairs and into our bedroom and I was alone with Quinten. I offered him a beer and we sat on the couch for a few minutes drinking it. He seemed in no hurry but I wanted to just jump on him right there. I had nothing to worry with though, because it was only a minute or two before he pulled me close to him and kissed me. It was amazing, I could barely control myself. I climbed up in his lap and started to kiss him back as if I were a 16 year old in high school. He started to touch me all over; his hands were so big and felt so good. He pulled my blouse up and reached under it to rub my breasts. I was on fire, I pulled off his shirt and it really sank home to me just how incredible his body was. His chest was so wide and his muscles were so well defined. I was in heaven.

It was about then that my phone rang, I picked it up and it was Anji, she said just say your busy right now and pretend to hang up, but instead hit the speaker button on your phone and put it in your purse. I did as told and said I would call her back later it wasn't a good time. I put the phone in my purse and took Quinten by the hand. I told him we should go to my room and he stood up. We went into the guest room and closed the door.

He took me in his arms and started to kiss me again. He said he wanted to watch me take off my clothes and he sat on the bed. I took my clothes off in front of him down to my panties and he said, take those off too. I took them off and climbed on top of him to feel his body against mine again.

I could feel his dick rubbing against my stomach as we kissed, it felt really big. I pushed him back on the bed and I started to unbuckle his belt. He told me to take my time and enjoy it. (I must have been frantic!) After getting his belt undone and his pants undone I pulled them off of him. He had sexy black boxers on and I reached up and pulled them down so I could see his black cock. It was everything I had ever imagined it would be. It wasn't all the way hard, and it was thicker than any dick I had ever seen in my life. It was long too really long, but oh my god it was so thick! It had to be bigger around than a pop can, and the head was just huge.

It was beautiful I just sat there looking at it. I hadn't even touched it yet. I looked up at him and he was looking at my face and grinning. He said he always loves to see the look on a woman's face when she sees his dick. I climbed up and lay next to him kissing him while I wrapped my fingers around that fantastic cock. He reached over and started to run his hand up my thigh to my pussy.

I was on fire, I kept squeezing his dick. It wasn't fully hard yet and it just felt so good to squeeze. I felt his finger working its way into my pussy and I spread my legs a little so it would be easier for him. His fingers felt so good and I could feel an orgasm coming on. I moaned and he told me he loved how wet I was. Just hearing his soft voice say that while his long finger slid into me put me over the edge, I felt my orgasm let go and it took over my whole body! I had never cum so quick in my life, this couldn't be real is all I could think.

Then I pushed him back on the bed again and I climbed on top of him. I kissed him and worked my way lower and lower. I wanted so bad just to get to his dick, but I also wanted to enjoy every inch of his body. I kept a hand on his dick the whole time and it was certainly not soft at all anymore. It felt like a steel pole. I could feel this big vein in it beating to his heartbeat.

By the time I got my mouth down to his belly button I had already passed his big dick head and I couldn't take it anymore. I ran my tongue up his shaft to the head and felt a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I licked it off and savored it. I have never really liked the taste of cum, but wow I just couldn't get enough of him in any way!

I opened my mouth just enough to put the top part of his dick in and it felt wonderful. I just worked my mouth on his head like I was eating Anji out. I felt around it and all over it, I sucked it in and rubbed my tongue around it. I could hear him making little noises and that was making me wetter and wetter! I put as much as I could into my mouth just to see, it was not very much of his dick I could take in.

I went back up his chest and lay on top of him, I could feel his cock standing up between my legs and I ground on it while I kissed him. He tried to roll me over and take charge but I asked him if I could stay on top while he put it in me. He just smiled at me.

He said, "You really like this don't you hun".

I just kissed him again and rubbed myself all over him. There was no way I could tell him just how much I liked it, I could barely think much less talk. I leaned up as far as I could and reached down to put his dick head onto my pussy. His hands were helping me hold myself up like that and he felt so strong.

I got it lined up, and I slowly started to lower myself. I thought it would be really hard to get the head in, but I was amazed that it just slipped right in. I could feel myself stretched around it though and it felt so good, it was hard to think of anything else. I felt him start moving his hips to push it in further and I said please be careful. He told me he would be easy on me for a while and I started to push back on him too.

I could feel my whole insides stretching open. It was amazing, it hurt a little bit but even the hurt felt fantastic. I really wanted to take him all in. I kept moving and taking more and more in till it wouldn't go any further. There was still at least and inch or two left and I told him I don't think I can take it all in.

He said be still and he started moving around a bit and pushing, it hurt so well but it didn't seem to be going in anymore. He kept pushing in and out and finally I felt it push something deep inside me and go all the way in. It was fantastic, I was all the way down on him and I just wrapped my body around him and laid there feeling him inside me.

I moved my hips and he moved his, every motion was driving me further into a place I never realized was there. I felt another orgasm coming on and concentrated. I ground down on him as he pushed up into me and then I felt it let go again. It was the most intense amazing orgasm I ever had. I shook on top of him and he pushed into me and held it there as I came all over him.

A few minutes later he rolled me over with him on top, never taking his dick out of me. I was looking up at him and he looked like some sort of god to me. He slowly pulled his dick out of me till just the head was inside. He had this grin on his face and he asked me if I was ready to get fucked?

I said, "Please Fuck me!" and he pushed it all the way in, it was like an electric shock.

Just a few seconds of not being full of his cock then it all slammed home sending me to a new high. He was relentless, he would go fast, and then slow, he would move in circles and then slam it into me again and again. He pulled it out of me and grabbed my legs and flipped me over on my stomach. He pulled me into the doggy style position and pushed it into me from behind. This time I felt real pain! I had to stop him. He laughed and said he would be more careful. He fucked me like that and I came again. I had come at least 3 times by now and my pussy was raw. It still felt unbelievable, but I knew I couldn't take it much longer.

He started to really pump it into me harder and I knew he was about to come. I wanted it bad. He told me he was about to fill me up and I screamed for him to come inside me. I later found out I had screamed quite a bit during our session, but I never even realized it at the time. Then I felt him stop pumping buried deep inside me, And then I felt it gushing inside me. He must have come a ton because I could feel it dripping out of me and down my legs. It filled my insides, it was amazing.

He kept his dick in me and pushed me forward and lay next to me. I could feel his dick going limp inside me, and it was still huge. We lay like that for 10 minutes or so catching our breath. Then I felt his hips moving again, he wasn't hard, but it felt fantastic. It was very calming actually. I was purring like a kitten. his hands were all over my body and I could feel the fire starting again in me. He asked me if I was ever going to forget this night, and I told him no way ever.

He pulled his dick out of me and I just felt empty inside. He was getting up and saying he had to go because he had to work the next day. I said wait, and I went over to him and asked if I could suck his dick one more time. He sat down on the bed, and I put my head in his lap and ran my tongue all over his dick. I put his dick in my mouth while it wasn't hard; I was able to get most of it in that way.

I could feel him getting hard again and his hand was now on the back of my head. This time I was all business, I wanted him to cum in my mouth and I worked his dick as good as I could. It went on for quite a while, but eventually I could feel him starting to tense up. I pumped his dick with my hands while I held his dick head and an inch or two of his shaft in my mouth. I loved it, he was about to come I could tell.

He pushed my head down with his hand and I felt the first stream hit me in the back of my mouth. I almost gagged but I was able to pull back a bit and I felt shot after shot going into my mouth. It tasted so good, I swallowed as much as I could but there was just too much, some came out and ran down my chin. I kept sucking on his dick for a long time after he finished coming. Just squeezing every drop I could get out of it.

Then he said he really had to go, and he got dressed. I walked him to the door and gave him my number (I don't know what I was thinking, but I was still delirious) I kissed him good night and he left.

Anji and Dan came out onto the stairs and I went up to join them. Anji told me my husband came 3 times, and I looked he was still hard as a rock. Dan pulled me over onto the bed and told me to sit on his cock. Dan has a very nice cock, it's certainly not small, but when it went into me I could barely feel it.

He just had this look on his face and he said "Oh my god, your pussy is on fire, its super hot."

He also told me he couldn't believe how stretched out it was. We fucked and sucked all night. Anji told me she wanted to fuck Quinten and I had better find a way to make it happen. It was the most unforgettable night I have had of sex.

They told me the cell phone worked great, but in the end they thought people down the street could probably hear as well as they could anyway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Never Forget

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds