• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blue Velvet Ch. 09

Blue Velvet Ch. 09

12

We were barely out of the parking lot when Mom slid across the seat to my side. She put her head against my shoulder and said, "Thank you for a good time tonight baby."

"Why thank you sweetheart." I said. "It's been fun for me too. I'm really loving this role playing thing that we're doing"

"Me too sweetie." Mom crooned in a drunken way as she leaned in toward me and kissed me passionately on the neck. "It's so exciting when you get to be someone else for a while." She slurred around kisses to my neck. She began running her tongue over my tingling skin for a few seconds, "Mmmm, you taste good, all salty, and sweaty. I love the taste of a sweaty man, and the scent just drives me wild."

As she licked on my neck she slipped her hand onto my thigh and began slowly rubbing it, squeezing it, and kneading it, as I drove through darkened streets to Peggy's place. Moving her hand inexorably up my thigh until it hand rested against my rock hard cock.

She shifted her hand to my rigid member and began rubbing my cock through the fabric of my pants. I heard her breathing deepen and the pressure of her lips against my neck strengthen as her hand gripped my crank tightly.

Mom pulled her mouth away from my neck and I heard her gasp. "Oh my god, uuungh, uuungh."

Her body quivered violently against me, then as suddenly as it had started, her passions waned or were sated and she lay slack against me. Her mouth was open, her eyes closed, all in all she felt like a sack of flour against my shoulder.

"Damn that was quick." I mused. Judging from the even breathing Mom had succumbed to all the liquor she had consumed and finally passed out.

Peggy lived just a few blocks from the bar in a Victorian house that had been converted to small apartments. Peggy rented an efficiency apartment that was little more than a bedroom with a small kitchenette and even smaller bathroom on the side. It was fine for her needs and lifestyle. It was cheap, and the neighbors didn't seem to object to the sounds of Peggy's love making, which could be extremely loud at times.

I pulled up in front of the house and pushed Mom's head from my shoulder. Her head lolled back and she began to snore quietly. I opened my door, stood up, and walked around to the passenger side.

I opened the door wide and reached in to take Peggy by the feet and pull her through the door. When her knees came even with the edge of the seat I dropped her feet and leaned in to grasp her hands. I tugged on her hands and pulled her up to a sitting position. She continued to come forward until her face stopped against my crotch.

I was about to grasp her under the arms when I heard a muffled voice; "It looks like little Kenny is all ready for Peggy now."

I leaned back and looked down. Peggy turned her face up toward me. She had a sly smile on her lips and lust in her eyes. She reached up and gently stroked my still rigid cock through my pants. "Looks like you're all ready for momma." She said huskily.

She didn't know how right she was. I closed my eyes as she continued to stroke my tortured cock. It had so very many admirers but no takers tonight and it was full to the brim and in need of draining.

Peggy stopped stroking my rigid dong and unzipped my pants. My rock hard cock almost sprang through the fly and she began to stroke it again. "Mmmm, mommy wants to suckey. You want mommy to suck your big, hard cock?"

"Oh yes mommy!" I exclaimed softly. "I want mommy to suck my big, hard cock."

Peggy ran her tongue over the head of my cock, licking the precum from the tip swallowing it appreciatively. "Ummmmm," she moaned, "That tastes so good!"

"It feels good too, mommy." I moaned.

Peggy plunged her mouth down the length of my rigid crank and began to violently stroke its length with her hot mouth. She slurped appreciatively at each stroke, moaning and gasping as she reached between her legs and brought herself off while she sucked.


I was just at the point of blowing my seed into her throat when she abruptly stopped and pulled her mouth from my dong. "Not so fast sonny boy. Mommy wants a little satisfaction too." She said with a lascivious grin.

She released her grip from my dick and pushed me back so that she could stand. I pulled her unsteadily to her feet, and she kissed me briefly on the lips before she pushed past me and walked unsteadily toward the front of the car. I followed behind her with my very hard meat still sticking from the fly of my trousers.

She stood in front of the car and hastily shucked her pants and underwear, pushing them to the street and stepping out of them. Then she turned to face the car, put her hands on the hood of the car and spread her legs.

"Fuck me sonny boy." She exclaimed huskily, "Your momma needs your hard cock deep inside of her."

I undid my pants and pushed both them and my underwear down around my knees. Then I stepped up behind Peggy and in a single vicious stroke plunged my iron hard cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"Unnnngh," she cried from pleasure. "Damn your momma loves her baby's cock inside of her. Now fuck your momma good or she's going to spank you."

I began to ram my massive iron rod into her sweltering snatch. I listened to her grunt and curse with each thrust. The hot flesh of her pussy throbbed around my steely shaft as she came first once and then again in quick succession.

"God damn, fuck me you big cocked bastard." She yelled before grunting gutturally, "Unnnngh, ooommmph, unnnngh."

"Do you like fucking your momma?" She grunted fiercely.

"I love fucking you momma." I responded almost as loud.

I closed my eyes and envisioned my mother as the recipient of my savage thrusts. She writhed beneath me as I slammed my balls against her shapely ass with each brutal stroke.

I continued to fantasize as I savagely fucked Peggy's pussy. The strength of the fantasy along with the constant arousal of my gigantic meat throughout the night brought me to conclusion sooner than I wished. I felt the burn of my white-hot seed course up the length of my mighty lance and knew that soon I would shoot rope after rope of cum into the waiting and quivering snatch of the bar slut Peggy. In the world of my fantasy, of course, I would be exploding into the vessel of my birth and that made the deed just that much the sweeter.

Just as the first stream of cum blasted from the end of my might lance I looked past the quivering body of Peggy, looked through the windshield of the car, and looked directly into the wide-open eyes of my mother.

Gazing deep into my mother's eyes I continued to plunge my steel rod into the hot furnace of Peggy's snatch. I quivered with a series of ejaculations so massive as to make my groin ache. However even as I watched Mom, my mind was elsewhere, locked in a fantasy of the basest carnal nature, the fantasy of thoroughly ravishing my own dear mother.

I attempted to tear my eyes from hers but try as I might I could not avert my gaze from Mom's eyes. Her gaze seemed riveted to mine, my mind seemed locked to her will, almost as if some sort of a connection had grown between us. As if she was experiencing what I was experiencing.

I watched the lust grow in Mom's deep green eyes and an untamed smile formed on her normally tender lips. Her whole demeanor took on a feral cast that just made her that much more desirable and I knew that I needed to have her tonight.

I thrust into Peggy again and again as my mother watched intently. I felt like I was locked with Mom both emotionally and physically because as I finished my last spurt of hot cum into Peggy's cream filled cunt I saw my mother tilt back her head, close her eyes and silently mouth a scream of what I assumed to be ecstatic completion.

Peggy collapsed face down on the hood of the station wagon, spent from passion and breathing raggedly. I remained inside of her pussy and continued to thrust weakly into her until my dick was limp and just dropped out.

I continued to watch Mom through the windshield throughout the entire process and her eyes never left mine except for those brief instances when her mouth would open, her eyes close, and her body would seem to quiver in completion.

As my cock plopped uselessly from Peggy's cream filled cunt, I stepped away from her, slowly pulled my pants up, and stuffed my cum covered and thoroughly spent cock inside my trousers.

As I pushed my dick into my pants, I looked at Mom and saw that she was staring intently at my crotch. Discomfitted by the attention I turned away from her gaze and fastened my trousers. Then I reached down and helped Peggy to her feet.

Peggy stood and turned toward me. "You were great tonight." She said.

"So were you." I commended honestly.

"Why thank you." She said. Then she continued, "I have to go. My ass is getting cold and you have to take your date home." She turned to leave carrying her clothes in her hands. "I hope that I've left enough for her." She yelled as she raced toward the house still naked below the waist.

I watched Peggy run up the steps, across the porch, and into the door to the apartment house. As her lovely naked ass disappeared inside and the door closed behind it I turned back to the car and saw Mom still looking at me.

For the life of me I couldn't read her expression and that was odd in its self. I didn't know if it was one of pleasure or of pain and that disturbed me greatly. I was also bothered by the onset of guilt and remorse for what I had just done.

I had never allowed Mom to know the slightest about my love life, out of respect I suppose. And to have her witness, almost be a participant in one of my trysts, was after the excitement of the act somewhat embarrassing.

I walked around to the driver side door; her eyes seemed to be following me the entire way. I opened the door, sat down and closed the door behind me.

I couldn't bring myself to look at Mom for a moment; I was feeling a mixture of shame, remorse, and embarrassment because she had watched me as I fucked Peggy right there on the hood. I felt like a little boy that had gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Only in this case it was my dick in the bimbo's twat.

Finally, I got up the nerve to look over at my mother. I looked mom up and down and what I saw surprised me quite a bit for some reason.

Mom sat in the seat with her head lolled back, her mouth half open, and her eyes half closed breathing raggedly. Her dress was pulled up to her waist, exposing her splendid thighs to my view. She still had her legs spread wide, and one of her hands was thrust into her flimsy black lace panties.

Her other hand lay limply on the seat beside her, but it was fairly obvious what it had been doing because one side of her dress had been partly pulled down and one of her lovely breasts was still partially exposed. I stared at the exposed aureole and nipple as it rose and fell with Mom's fitfully breathing.

Shaking my head I tried to make things right. "Sorry that you had to see that Mom." I began. "I just don't know what got into me." I finished remorsefully.

The sound of my voice seemed to rouse her. She opened her eyes and pulled her hand from her pussy before looking down at her exposed tit. Using both of her hands she stuffed the massive orb back into her dress before turning her face toward me, and gazing at me she spoke with anger seething in her voice.

"I'm not your god damn mother, damn it." She slurred huskily. "Don't you remember my name? It's Sarah."

"I'm sorry Sarah. I forgot for a minute." I responded contritely.

She paused for a second and straightened her dress. "Oh baby, don't be sorry. Just remember who and what I am tonight." She slurred hoarsely. "Watching you screw Peggy made me so hot, that I just couldn't help myself, I really wanted it to be me that you were screwing and not that fucking tramp." She stopped for a minute to think and then inexplicably tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Oh god, I'm such a fucking slut!" she whined drunkenly as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Sarah, that's just a bunch of shit and you know it." I responded firmly while I watched the tears flow freely.

She looked at me like she had just been slapped. The tears continued to run down her cheeks, carrying the remains of her mascara with them, but her blubbering wails reduced to stifled sobs and then silence as I let the seconds pass.

"You're just a normal, healthy woman that hasn't had any sex for over three years, except for what you could give yourself." I said softly. I stopped for a second before continuing; "You are a beautiful sexy female that needs to have a man make love to her. Being aroused by what you saw tonight is normal and needing to feel what you saw Peggy feeling is just as normal."

"Do you really think so?" Sarah asked pleadingly between stifled sobs. "But you are my son..." she continued mournfully.

"Oh yes. I truly believe that." I replied quickly, tossing her a life ring in her sea of confusion and despair. "Besides, you're my date Sarah, not my mother at all. And we are all hot sex and late nights. Remember?" I finished as I reminded her of our role-play.

I leaned in and put my lips to hers. There was a moment of resistance or hesitation as I pushed my tongue between her warm lips, but it was so very brief to be almost non-existent. Sarah opened her mouth wide and I pushed my tongue deep within it. The taste of Sarah's mouth was sweet and inviting, my tongue coursed over hers and they jousted for a second before she began to suck on mine hungrily.

My hand moved almost automatically to her breast, taking the firm melon through the sheer fabric of her dress. I felt the nipple rise against my fingers and a moan escaped Sarah's lips and into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmgh." She gasped as my hand continued to knead her taut breast.

Moving my hand from her breast I allowed it to travel down her body to finally rest on the warmth of her cunt. I gently trailed my fingers over her crotch and felt the tremors of her arousal in her tight muscles. I pulled my lips from hers; she laid her head back and gasped for breath.

"All you've had for so long sweet Sarah is the comfort of your own fingers to bring you satisfaction." I said softly and then paused for a second to listen to her pant. Not expecting any response and not getting any, I continued, "There is only so much that a hand can do, at least your own anyway." I said huskily.

I pushed my fingers deeper between her quaking thighs. I felt her body shudder as my fingers fondled her already wet pussy through the shear fabric of her panties. While my hand moved ever farther into the forbidden areas of Sarah's cunt she spread her legs wider to accommodate me.

I massaged her swollen labia through her sodden underwear for a second or two before I moved aside the fabric and pushed first one, then two of my fingers inside of her moist, hot twat.

"This is so wrong." She slurred drunkenly. "But god it feels so damn good." She continued softly.

"You didn't think it was so wrong when you were stroking my cock did you?" I asked teasingly. "So how can it be wrong for me to massage your hot cunt?"

"I didn't...well maybe I did...no I didn't think it was wrong at all. But what the hell has that got to do with anything?" She ran on desperately.

"Everything and nothing really." I continued as my fingers drove deeper into her steaming slit. "But you need to make up your mind now whether you want me or not Sarah." I continued softly as I inserted a third finger and pushed my thumb against her very erect clit. As I ground my thumb over her clitoris Mom spread her legs even wider and arched against my hand as she came to an orgasm around my fingers.

"Unnnngh, mmmmmph, oh god uuuuunnnngph." She grunted softly.

When her convulsions had ceased I pulled my fingers from her seething cunt and gently pushed the fabric of the panties back over the brick red hair covering her pussy. "You see? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" I soothed.

"Oh no...." She replied dreamily as the drugs and the alcohol began to overpower her sense of guilt.

I moved my wet hand from her twat and brought it to her shoulder. Gently I pushed the strap of her dress from her shoulder and inserted my hand inside the bodice of her dress. My fingers made contact with her nipple and I gently ran my fingers over it. Instantly it sprang to erection and I stroked it slowly before reaching farther inside and grasping the bulk of the glorious globe with my hand and gently squeezing.

"Oh god that feels good." She moaned softly like she was in a dream.

"How much did you see?" I asked, suddenly feeling very curious.

"The whole damn thing baby, you were magnificent." She slurred huskily.

"Do you want me Sarah? Do you want me to ravish you like I ravished Peggy?" I asked softly while I massaged Sarah's soft flesh.

I felt Sarah quiver as I squeezed her wonderful tit. "Unnnngh. Oh yes I want you baby. I want you so bad it actually hurts."

She paused for breath before continuing in a soft slur, "I want you to do to me what you did to her. It's been so long since I've had a man make love to me and I need to feel your big dick inside of me tonight."

"Why thank you Sarah. I can only hope that I can make you happy." I continued as stroked the soft flesh of her breast for a moment more before I pulled my hand from her dress and turned back toward the wheel. "Lets head for home, and to bed." I said softly as I turned on the ignition.

Sarah sat erect, slid over next to me and ran her hand over my face. As her fingers passed beneath my nose I caught the scent of her cunt. I extended my tongue to lick at her juices but she quickly moved it out of my range. From my face she gently moved her fingers down my neck to finally come to rest on my chest.

She unbuttoned one button and leaned over to kiss my hairy chest. Then she unbuttoned another, and another, until she had me open to the waist. She pushed the shirt open and ran her fingers across my hairy chest, stopping to squeeze my pecks like they were a woman's breasts.

"God that show turned me on." She gasped as she ran her nails across my chest. "I've never watched anyone else make love before. Damn it's sexy!"

She put her mouth to my nipple and sucked on it, running her tongue over its tip. I shivered in pleasure.

She ran her hand down across my flat stomach as she switched her mouth to my other nipple and sucked on it too. "You like that?" She asked softly.

"It feels heavenly." I moaned softly.

She placed her hand on my hardening cock and gently stroked it through my pants. "Oooh." She sighed softly. "I think that you'll have enough for me there," she whispered sexily. "Let me see it again." She pleaded.

I arched my back and unzipped my pants. She leaned back and watched as I put my fingers through the slit in my boxers and pulled my rapidly hardening cock out. I heard her soft intake of breath as my dong came into view.

"Mmmm baby. Oh yes, I think that will make me very happy." She gasped softly.

Sarah placed her soft hand on my quivering cock and began to slowly stroke it. "God that feels good." She husked, "Do you mind if I kiss it?" She slurred almost shyly.

"No Sarah, please do." I gasped.

She scooted back so that she could lean over. She placed her lips to the tip of my cock and tenderly kissed it. Her tongue flicked out and she licked at the love juices still coating it. "Ummmmm, it tastes salty. I think I like it." She husked as she licked the accumulated cum of my recent union with Peggy from my skin.

"God this turns me on." She gasped as she ran her tongue over my burning flesh. "I'm so hot." She slurred from around the head of my crank.

She ran her tongue once more up the length of my cock and suddenly took the swollen purple head of my cock between her ruby lips. I heard her moan as she engulfed my rigid dick deep within her mouth and began to gently stroke up and down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blue Velvet Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds