• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting Master Again

Meeting Master Again

12

The prospect of seeing Master again has brought me great excitement. Just the thought of your touch sends shivers down my spine. Master, you have always had a strange control over me, even though our lives led us down very different paths.

After 6 years, I was able to talk to you again Master. It took quite a few phone calls, but eventually my perseverance paid off. No sooner than I heard your voice on the phone, my heart started pounding in my chest. I could sense that telling you I was going to be on vacation made you anxious to see me again.

You told me I was to contact you again when I had reached my destination, and to make sure I was prepared. I needed no clarification. I know exactly what you required of me Master, even after our long time apart. As the time draws nearer, I can hardly contain my excitement. It has been so very long since I have felt your touch, breathed in your cologne, tasted your body.

I always want to please you Master, and this time is going to be no different. Just telephoning you makes my hand shake, both in excitement and nervousness. The last words you said to me over the phone were, "be ready".

I look at my watch. I have 3 hours until you arrive. I make a run to the store for some snacks, drinks and a few other items. Upon my return, I bury the bottles of beer in my cooler, along with a bottle of Jack Daniels, and cover everything with ice. I know you will be happy with what I have chosen for you, as I remember it is your favorite.

Now it's my turn. Dropping my clothes to the floor, I look at my reflection in the mirror. My hands gently cup and caress my large 38DD breasts, lightly rubbing my hardening nipples, then slowly slide downwards over my stomach. Rubbing my fingertips over my mound, I gently pull on the small patch of hair. "Definitely need to trim that shorter," I say to myself. Widening my stance, I push my hand further between my legs. "Gotta get them nice and smooth too," I say, in a somewhat admonishing tone.

Filling my bathtub, I climb in, letting the hot water envelop my body. My 5'10 height makes it virtually impossible for me to lay down with my entire body submerged and only my head and neck above water. I straighten my long legs and rest my feet up on the wall, feeling the water dripping off my heels. I relax for a few minutes before getting up and sitting on the edge of the tub. Taking the fragrant shaving cream, I rub it onto my mound, spreading my legs wide.

With the first stroke on the razor, I think back to the time when you shaved me bare...how I surprised you with a bowl of hot water, shaving cream and a razor, and asked you to do it for me. I remember the smile on your face Master, as you told me to lie down and spread my legs. That alone was enough to get my juices flowing. I grin mischievously as I remember the look on your face as you carefully removed every strand...your eyes wide open, the occasional grin.

I giggle to myself as I continue on, making sure my skin is silky smooth...just how you like it...before rinsing myself clean. I love how soft my skin feels and I slip a finger between my wet folds...wet from my anticipation and excitement of being with you Master, and not just wet from my bath.

As much I want to play and enjoy myself before you arrive, I know you would not approve. You always know when I have been pleasuring myself without your permission simply by the tone of my voice, and even if I tried to conceal it from you, you will know. I kick the drain open and let the water empty. Standing up, I pull the shower curtain closed and let the hot spray massage my body. Using my scented shower gel, I lather my entire body, feeling the handfuls of bubble trailing down my back and over my ass. I stand back as the bubbles do the same over my breasts and down to my stomach. I close my eyes and enjoy the gentle caress as the bubbles follow the curves of my silky smooth skin, and eventually down my inner thigh.

The temptation to bring myself to orgasm in the shower is almost too much to bear, but I manage to refrain and hesitantly shut off the water. With a towel wrapped around my long strawberry blonde hair, I dry off quickly. Picking up the bottle of perfume, I apply light mists to my body...my neck, in between my breasts, the back of my knees. Shaking my towel loose, I spray my perfume into my hair, ruffling it as I do.

I take a minute to inspect my handiwork, lifting my foot and placing it on the bathroom counter. I trail my fingertips up and down, back and forth, making sure my silky smooth skin will be to your satisfaction. I groan as I slip one finger inside me. Removing it, I watch my reflection in the mirror as I slowly circle my swelling clit...I slide my finger back, and push it inside me a little further. "That's enough," I say in my admonishing tone. Grinning at my scolding, I lift my hand, slowly sucking my finger into my mouth. "Mmmmm." I have always loved my own taste, and I have you to thank for that Master. I have you to thank for so much.

Glancing at the clock, I see that I only have about 45 minutes before you are due to arrive. I know that even though we haven't been together for such a long time, if I don't do as you have told me, there will be consequences. You have made that abundantly clear to me in the past, and I know for a fact that hasn't changed. I quickly get dressed into my matching bra and panties, my black demin mini skirt and dark purple silk blouse. As my Master, you have always allowed me to wear whatever I choose, as long as my bra and panties match. That was the only clothing requirement you ever had for me, other than when I would wear lingerie for you.

Applying my minimal amount of makeup takes only a few minutes, leaving me the last 30 minutes to finish getting ready for you. I light a few of the small scented candles located around the room, taking in the combined aroma. "Mmmm." Looking up at the smoke detector, I close my eyes and cross my fingers, silently hoping the candles won't set it off. Resuming my preparations, I pick up the small travel bag off the floor, and start to take out the contents, laying them carefully on the edge of the bed, ready for your inspection and approval. I tidy the rest of the room, and look over my appearance in the mirror once again. Taking a look at my watch, I still have about 10 minutes before you are due to arrive.

I turn on the television and sit on the foot of the bed, changing from one channel to the next, not even aware of what is on, just letting my mind wander as my finger presses the channel up button. Hearing a car pull up outside, I jump to my feet and rush to the window. Peering through the drapes, I see a couple walking towards another room. I moan, frustrated that it is not you. I sit on the foot of the bed again, my palms getting sweaty, my heart pounding so hard in my chest I feel like its going to explode. Flicking through the TV channels again, I look at my watch...again. I stand up and begin to pace the room. I don't ever remember being this nervous at being with you before Master. It must be because I haven't seen you in so long. Startled by the sound of my cell phone ringing, I take it out of my bag.

"Hello?"

"Are you ready for me?" you ask quietly.

"Yes...yes Master," I reply shyly.

"Is there anything you should be telling me?"

"Umm, no," I answer nervously. "No Master."

"I hope you haven't forgotten that I can tell just by the sound of your voice if there is something you aren't telling me..."

"No Master, I haven't forgotten," I say giggling.

"I should be there in about 15 minutes...make sure you have something for me. It's been a long day." You hang up before I have a chance to say anything else.

I put my phone on the dresser and open the cooler. Taking a few pieces of ice, I drop them into a glass. Pouring some of the Jack Daniels into a glass, I set it aside and open a beer. Taking several mouthfuls, I close my eyes and enjoy the taste. Resting on the foot of the bed again, I hear another car pull up outside, but I remain seated, enjoying my beer.

Hearing a knock at the door, and not expecting it will be you, I call out, "Who is it?" There's no answer, but instead another knock. "Who is it?" I say louder. Still no reply. "Fucking kids," I mumble. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I walk towards the door, peering through the peephole.

I gasp when I see you there. Putting my beer down on the table by the door, I run my fingers through my hair and straighten my skirt and blouse. Opening the door, we look at each other and smile, your eyes wandering up and down my body. Without saying a word, you walk past me, leering over your shoulder at me. I feel a familiar chill creep over my body...much the same way I used to react to you in the past.

With the door closed, you turn to face me. "I approve," you say, still giving me the once over. Not knowing what to do or say, I look down, blushing slightly. I hear you chuckling and look up, "Ah, yes...and there's that blush I know so well," you say taking a step towards me. That's all I need and I reach out, grabbing your shirt and pulling you to me. Running my fingers through your hair, I kiss you hard, my tongue forcing its way into your mouth.

Feeling your hands running up and down my back brings back a flood of memories. Your firm grip on my ass, squeezing it and pulling me to you, snaps me back to the real moment, and your already bulging jeans. You reach up and grab a handful of my hair, pulling my head to one side. Gently biting my neck, I moan loudly. You obviously haven't forgotten my weak spot, and move all around my neck, kissing, nuzzling, nipping at me. Reaching between us, I rub my hand over your cock, your jeans bulging obscenely. "Did you do as you were told?" you whisper in my ear.

"Yes...I mean yes Master," I reply. Your question is my cue to step back and present the contents of my travel bag to you. Reaching for your drink, I hand you your Jack on the Rocks.

"Very good," you say with a mischievous grin. "I see you haven't forgotten what I like."

"Of course not. I just hope I haven't forgotten everything you like Master," I answer quietly, turning my gaze downwards.

Lifting my chin you look into my eyes, "I am sure you haven't. If there is anything you have forgotten, I will let you know..." You pause for a moment and look me up and down. "And then of course, there will be consequences," you say with your low sinister voice.

"I understand." I can only hope that after all this time, I do remember what you like and what you expect of me. I watch as you turn away and walk to the far side of the bed where I have laid out the contents of my bag. Picking up the first item, you examine it closely. I feel my face flush as you select the first item. My nipple clamps. I watch nervously as you pinch the clamps, testing their strength, feeling the weight of the chain connecting them.

Without saying a word, you set them down and run your fingers over the silk scarves lying next to the clamps. I know you like the feel of the silk, as do I. Then you pick up the next item. My clit clip. You hold the long metal u-shape clip letting the small pale blue crystals dangle downwards. Turning towards me, you grin, "I remember when you first bought this. I remember when you first told me about it. And I remember when you let me put it on you for the first time. Do you remember it too?"

Beaming a smile at you, I excitedly reply, "Yes...Yes Master I do remember. I remember you were behind the bar and I was playing a 'guess my new toy' game with you. I gave you a complete description and you still couldn't figure out what it was." I can't help but giggle as I recall that night so vividly.

"You do have a good memory," you say approvingly. Turning your attention back to the bed, you pickup the next item. My pocket rocket. Without looking at me you ask, "is this new?"

"Yes Master. I bought it just today. I thought it would be..."

You hastily cut me off mid sentence, "Making assumptions, huh?" I stand motionless, not sure if you approve of my assertive behavior or not. You turn and look at me over your shoulder, winking, "good girl." I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that you have always liked that I take the initiative and always approved of the toys I used to buy.

You glance at the last remaining toys, an 8" vibrator with a curved tip, very thick and veiny, a small 4" vibrator and a strap-on butterfly. I wait silently as you take a sip of your drink and slowly turn to face me. "Is this it?" you ask with a demanding tone. I nod my head quickly, my eyes avoiding looking into yours. "Answer me! Is This It?...and look at me when you speak to me!" you ask again, more loudly.

"Umm, yes. Yes it is," I reply looking at you.

"No...clearly it isn't everything. I specifically told you to bring a couple of other items. Where are they?"

I know exactly what you're referring to, and the thought of those items sends a shiver down my spine. "Damn it...why does he insist on them?" I think to myself.

"Where are they?" you demand.

"I didn't put them out, because..." my words trail off to a mutter.

You walk towards me and wrap your arm around my waist. You kiss me gently on the lips and I can taste a hint of your drink. "Where are they?" you ask again, this time with a much more quiet tone of voice.

"They're in my bag...the small black one over there," I utter quietly, pointing to the bag on the floor near the end of the nightstand. You take a step back and do nothing. I know that you want to make me already more apprehensive than I already am, and you wait for me to slowly go over and pick up the bag. I stretch out my arm, the bag in my hand and offer it to you, but you just grin at me. That grin tells me you want me to take out the items and lay them out, for your inspection...just like all the others.

As you watch me slowly place them on the bed, you down the last of your drink. "You know there are consequences already for this, don't you?"

"Yes Master," I reply quietly.

"Good...I am glad you haven't forgotten," you state with authority. I step back from the side of the bed and take your glass, knowing you want a refill. I glance over my shoulder as you look over the newest additions I have laid out. Picking each one up and looking at it, I see you grinning, obviously pleased with the array of toys I have.

I hand you your drink and wait for you to say something. Without saying a word, you take a sip and set it down on the nightstand. Moving in front of me, you look me in the eye as you reach out, gently cupping my breasts through my silk blouse. I take a deep breath, making them lift upwards. I feel your fingers clamp down, your fingertips digging into me. Just as quickly you release your grip and rub your thumbs over my nipples, already hardening from your touch. You have always known how much I love to have my nipples played with and the effect it has on me since the first time we were together, and have never missed an opportunity to arouse me in that manner.

As you slowly pull the silk of my blouse, the top button pops open. You smile approvingly as you look downwards at my breasts, now heaving up and down as I breathe deeply. Carefully unbuttoning my blouse the rest of the way, and pulling it up from my skirt, you pull it open slightly. I hold my breath in anticipation. With your index finger, you trail your fingertip downwards between my breasts, lightly touching me, then up along the front lace edge, over each curvatious mound exposed before you. Unhooking the clasp on the front of my bra, my large breasts push my bra apart, my skin now fully exposed. I take a deep breath and look downwards, my bullet-like nipples rock hard and aching to be touched.

I lean into your hand, wanting to feel more of your touch. It's been so long, and I didn't realize how much I had missed it. I glance downwards and see your jeans, still bulging, the outline of your cock, and can imagine hearing it begging to be let out of its confines. You step closer to me and I feel the heat of your breath on my skin. You slowly move behind me and reach around, sliding your hands up from my waist, squeezing my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. I push my hips back to you and rub my ass against you.

"Step forward," you whisper in my ear, pushing against me. "Keep going." I take a few more steps until I am close to the wall, then stop. "Place your hands on it...you know what I want you to do...spread those lovely long legs too." I grin as I place my hands on the wall and widen my stance, tilting my hips and pushing my ass back towards you. "Don't move." The tone of your voice sends chills up and down my spine and I feel twinges of excitement moving through my body. I hear noises behind me, but don't look back. The seconds seem like minutes before I feel your presence behind me again.

You again reach around me, this time instead of playing with my nipples and teasing me, you place the nipple clamps on me. I wince slightly as the immediate pressure is more than I expected. Giving the chain a slight tug, I gasp loudly. You know how sensitive my nipples are, and the extra pressure, and you pulling on them, instantly makes my pussy spasm.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back slightly, my long hair brushing over my ass. Grabbing a handful of it, you pull hard, making me tilt my head back further and my back arch. "You like that clamp, don't you?" you hiss at me.

"Ohhh, Yes...yes Master," I moan back.

Resting one hand on my hip, you pull me back towards you, grinding your bulging cock against me, your other hand still tugging my hair. "By the time I'm finished with you, you're going to enjoy everything else as much you like those clamps...count on it," you growl.

Knowing exactly what toys you are specifically referring to, makes me shudder. I have always had a slight reluctance to try certain things, but this time I know you're not going to let anything go amiss. Letting go of my hair, you rest your hand on my ass for only a second before sliding it downwards, and onto my thigh. You pause for a moment, feeling how soft my skin is then move upwards. I hold my breath as you push your hand between my legs and slip your fingers inside my panties.

"Oooh, you're a bad little girl...you're already soaking wet." You roughly push two fingers up inside me, your knuckles grinding against my soft flesh. Hearing my moans, you slowly, rhythmically finger fuck me. I bend my knees slightly, pushing against your fingers, and you respond by fingering me harder, faster. With your fingers wet from being inside me, you slide them forwards, pushing against my clit. I moan quietly as you circle your fingers around my clit, gently squeezing and pinching it. I feel my legs begin to tremble as you expertly manipulate my swelling and hardening little bud.

"Ohhhh...yes!" I moan, feeling you bring me closer to my orgasm. You've always had incredible fingers, and have an unbelievable way of making me cum so very quickly when you rub my clit. My whole body tenses up and I gasp as my pussy spasms wildly from your masterful touch. Pushing your fingers inside me, I hear you groan appreciatively as the walls of my pussy contract around your fingers, gripping them tightly. Just as my orgasm tapers off, you withdraw your fingers and draw them back to you.

As you trail your creamy covered fingertips over my ass, I inhale deeply. I am dreading what you will do next, and you know it. You push one fingertip against my tightly puckered hole, hard enough to get inside me. I move forward away from you, but as you feel it, you grab my hair and pull hard, making me arch my back, my ass cheeks spreading, opening up to you slightly. "You are going to let me do this...understand?" you growl. I immediately feel the weight of the chain on my clamps tighten, making my nipples ache.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting Master Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds