• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Spanking

Her Spanking

He watched her hair blowing in the wind. She was standing near the sliding glass door. Her face was upturned into the moonlight. Her dress swirled around her legs, her feet bare. She turned her head ever so slightly, and he caught a glimmer of diamond as the moon caught the gems in her ears.

"Beth" he spoke her name. One simple word. She turned her head slightly toward him. Joe walked up behind her, and put his hands on her shoulders. Slowly he slid them down her arms, lightly clasped her fingers with his, and tugged. She turned toward him, her head down. She knew better than to make eye contact with him before he requested it. She felt his finger gently nudge her chin, his silent request to look at him. She raised her eyes to him. Lightly he kissed her. He put his hands on her hips, and slid then around to her ass. He jerked her to him. She could feel his hardness on her belly.

"Beth, you know what needs to be done, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, her eyes lowering slightly. Again his finger nudged her chin up.

"Look at me, baby," he said, "this can't wait any longer. It is something you requested. Something you felt you needed. Your punishment for your actions over this past year."

"Yes, I know." she said, her lips trembling ever so slightly.

"Beth, tell me why you feel you need this." It was a statement, not a question, she had no choice.

"Joe, I have thought of this past year at length. And though, I feel let down by your actions, I feel I let you down even more. My attitude, my temper, my actions, well, they've been seriously lacking. I know I haven't been the best submissive, and I yearn to be in your good graces again. I should have approached you calmly, and discussed my concerns. But, instead at times, I've thrown temper tantrums, and I am sorry. I know you will carry out my punishment as you see fit, and you've explained to me how it will be. I am asking for your forgiveness." Beth was breathless. He ran his hands all over her body, softly.

"Beth, I told you there will be no aftercare. This is your punishment, one you've asked for. Be sure you will feel this, and you won't forget for a very long time. You will surely be crying by the time I'm done. I know you requested it be carried out swiftly, and I will oblige you, but, you will feel this. I am not looking forward to this, Beth. This is not the way this should be handled. But, as your Dom, you have the right with me to request your punishment." He looked at her, and again, kissed her gently. "Beth, get undressed. There will be no pleasure in this, my love."

Beth hesitated momentarily, almost afraid of what she asked for. She waited a moment too long, and Joe reached for the collar of her shirt, and ripped. It fell from her body, and he could see her breasts heaving with fear. He saw a tear form in her eye.

"Beth, do not make me tell you again. GET UNDRESSED NOW." His eyes glowed. This was something she'd never seen before. The fire in his eyes, a different fire.

Quickly, she shed her skirt, but left her panties on. He cocked his eye brow, and pointed.

"Take them off, NOW!" She jumped, but quickly pushed them down over her ass, past her knees, and let them fall to the ground. "Why must you provoke me, Beth? I don't want to do this to begin with, and yet, you still dally with your instructions. Beth, please, do not make this any worse for you. It will hurt me, just as much as it hurts you." he almost growled to her.

"Sir, please, I think maybe I've changed my mind. I am scared." she whispered.

"Beth, you have no choice at this point. I've thought of this for over a week. It is a fitting punishment, though not one I would have necessarily chosen. Go into the bedroom, put your hair up out of my way, DO NOT FORGET THE RED BOW, and wait for me. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT put on your collar. This will be done without that."

"No. Please, I want my collar. Please!" she begged as the tears began to fall. He took her then in his arms, and kissed her. He crushed her lips to his, and his tongue took possession of hers. She wrapped her arms around his body, and held on. He held her tight. His one hand strayed down to her ass, and cupped it, pulling her to him so she could feel his urgent need for her.

"Beth, you will not wear your collar for your punishment, now, go." he told her. "Go."

She turned and walked into the other room, her head bowed. He could see her shoulders heaving with her sobs. He pushed a hand through his hair, not realizing until this moment how much it hurt him to have to do this. Joe wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms, close her collar around her neck, and tell her everything will be alright. But, he couldn't. She asked for this punishment, she felt she needed it, and deep down she wanted it. 'A drink', he thought, 'thats what I need.' He made his way to the kitchen, knowing, by now, she was on her knees next to his side of the bed. He grabbed a beer. Something he didn't do often, but, he needed something to take the edge off. He took a good swig from the bottle, and paced the kitchen. It took all his composure to remain in the kitchen. His breath was coming faster, and he knew he should just get it over with. 'Oh lord, I cant do this.... but, I can't let her down." He set the beer on the counter, and undid his tie. He made his way to the bathroom, to grab a washcloth, and he walked slowly down the hall, stopping in front of the bedroom door. She had closed it behind her, and he knew she waited on the other side.

He stood there for what seemed like hours, knowing it was only seconds, but time seemed to stand still. He blew a breath out, and pushed the door open. She was exactly as he told her to be. She was naked, her hair up off her neck, his red bow tied just like always. She kneeled perfectly on his side of the bed, her palms upturned on her thighs in submission. Her collar lay on his pillow, where it was every time it wasn't around her neck. He could see the tears fall down her cheeks. He knew better than to speak to her, he felt his own tears forming in his eyes. 'Cry?' he asked himself, 'I'm going to cry? Oh, fuck, this is too much!'

He approached her, and gently, but firmly led her into position. He had her kneel on the floor, but placed her upper body on the bed. He walked slowly around the other side, grabbing her silk scarves along the way. He reached across the bed, and pulled both of her wrists across the bed, stretched out. He tied one end of one scarf around her right wrist, tighter than usual. Beth dared glance at him, the fear beginning to bubble out of control. He wasn't looking at her, he couldn't, but she didn't know that. He secured the other end of the scarf to the bed rail, and pulled it taught. He grabbed her left wrist, and caught her eye.

"Do not look at me like that, baby. DONT!" He told her as she started to cry again. She lowered her face to the bed. He tightened the scarf and pulled it across the bed, and secured it too the bedrail also. He reached into his back pocket, and pulled out the washcloth. He walked up behind her, and brushed her ass with his legs.

"Open your mouth, Beth." he demanded.

She raised her head off the bed and turned her head slightly to him. He folded the washcloth, and looked at her one last time.

"Beth, put this in your mouth, and bite down. This is going to hurt, and I dont want to hear your screams." He didn't add that he couldn't bear it, his heart was breaking already.

"Please," she whispered, "Joe, please."

"Beth!" At that, her mouth opened, and he shoved the washcloth in. She could feel him sit down on the bed, and tensed, waiting for the first blow. It didn't come. She was beginning to think he had a change of heart. But, swiftly, CRACK.

She cried out, but the washcloth caught most of the scream. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. It seemed to go on forever, and she lost count. The tears were falling quickly now, as he alternated ass cheeks. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. She could feel the heat in her ass, she was squirming, trying to get out of his reach, but she was tied securely in place. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. The more she tried to scream, the harder it was to breath. The washcloth was soaked with tears, and her saliva. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. When she thought she could take no more, and she felt like she may pass out, he stopped, as abruptly as he started. He got up off the bed, ripped the washcloth from her mouth, and left the room. Her breath came in gasps, he could feel her sobs in his soul. He paced the hall, into the kitchen, and grabbed his beer off the counter. It was then he realized he WAS crying. 'Fucking bitch. I can't believe she made me do that. And cry? I never cry. I haven't cried in 20 years.' He could hear her calling him.

"Joe. Joe, please. I need you. Joe" she wailed.

He wanted to go to her, cut her ties, and wrap her in his arms. But, no, he was furious. Mad for having to do that to her. She was his to protect, and nurture, not abuse. He stormed off down the hallway and kicked open the bedroom door. Without warning, he began to spank her again. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. She couldn't scream any more, and could feel the welts begin to rise on her ass. She was pleading with him. Not to stop, not to continue, just pleading.

"Joe, oh, Joe.... Joe, please" she begged. 'Just hold me' she thought, but knew better than to say.

He couldn't stand it any more. He ripped at the button of his pants, tore his shirt off his body, and kneeled behind her. She was still tied to the bed, crying, just calling his name now. he was rock hard, needing her, wanting to bury himself in her. He spit on the tip of his penis, and without much fan fare at all, he shoved his hard, throbbing cock into her ass, she screamed his name again. He buried himself to the hilt. He could feel the heat from her ass on his pubic bone. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and slid his hands up to her breasts. They were pressed down against the bed, her arms stretched across to the other side. He took her ass with such force, he couldn't see straight. The tears falling from his eyes, the sweat pouring off his forehead, his heart breaking way she called his name was too much. Joe pounded her ass. He pinched her nipples, made her scream. He kept pounding through one orgasm, right on to another. He pulled her largest dildo from the stash he kept on his side of the bed, pulled back a bit further, until just the head of his cock was buried in her ass, and he held the dildo up to her cunt, and shoved. Again, she screamed his name, and he shoved his hard cock back into her ass at the same time. Not saying a word at all, not this entire time. 'I'm sorry,' he thought, still afraid to speak, the tears never stopping. 'I'm sorry!' He continued to pound her, the dildo in her cunt, his cock in her ass, her breasts pressed into the bed, she continued to scream his name. He grabbed her long brown hair in both of his hands, and fucked her. With great patience, he stopped, and proceeded to piss into her ass. The dildo never moved, his cock was buried to hairs of his balls. He pounded her again, her wet, sloppy, dripping ass drinking up another load of his cum. He stopped fucking her ass, and reached for her collar. She felt his movements, and thought he might close it around her neck, but, instead, he began to beat her ass with it. The hard knobs of the silver biting into her ass.

"No, please. No more. I can't take it, Please, Joe!!" she cried out. And just as she was about to use her safe word, he pulled out of her ass, grabbed the dildo, yanked it out, and shoved up off the floor with a palm on her lower back. Not once did he ever say a word. His tears were enough. But, he wouldn't let her see them. He left her tied to the bed, his cum, and urine dripping out of her ass, down her leg, pooling on the floor. 'I can't believe I had to do this.'he steamed.

He walked into the bathroom, and turned the water on. HOT. Joe never took hot showers. He liked his showers luke warm. He stepped under the spray, and let the water stream down over his head, down his neck, his back, his legs.

"FUCK!" he screamed. Beth, still tied to the bed, shook. From the spanking, the fucking, the emotion, the fear, the pain, his scream.

She struggled against the restraints, and tried to get up. "Joe. Oh, Joe," she called to him. "Please."

He stood under the shower for a long time. He lathered himself with soap, and rinsed off. He stayed under the water for a while longer, watching the water swirl down the drain. When he was done, he plugged up the tub, and let it fill with warm water. When it was full, he shut off the water, stepped out of the tub, and dried off. It was all he could do to restrain himself from running to her side. He walked slowly down the hall naked, to the bedroom. She lay across the bed, crying, her shoulders heaving with her sobs. Still, not saying a word, he went to the side of the bed, and untied her. Beth slipped to the floor, and curled up into a ball, crying the whole time. His heart was breaking. This was the first time he'd ever, EVER, laid a hand on her in this manner. Yes, he'd spanked her before, but, always for her pleasure, never like this. Joe walked around the bed, and looked down at his life, there on the floor.

Beth could feel his presence. She didn't want him to touch her, but at the same time, longed for it. She needed him, but didn't want him. She had to touch him, but wanted to throw up. He reached down to her, and lightly stroked her hair. She shifted, ever so slightly, and he grabbed her hand, and tugged. She sat up, and he picked her up in his arms. She cried the whole time, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and buried her tear streaked face there. Gasping, and crying the whole time, Joe carried her down the hall to the bathroom. He set her gently on her feet in the tub. He placed his finger on her chin, and again, nudged her face up. She looked into his eyes, and saw for the first time that he'd been crying. His eyes were blood shot, his face red from his tears.

"Beth, I want so much to kiss you now, but, I can't. Do you understand?" he asked.

"No, Joe, I don't. I want you to hold me, but, please, DON'T TOUCH ME." she said.

"Beth, you must remember this. I am your Dominant. You are my submissive. I can do as I please. Your punishment hurt me more than it hurt you. My emotions are more mixed up than yours. I went into sensory overload. I can not explain all the emotions I went through in that bedroom. Beth, I love you. I want so much to bathe you now, and stroke you, and make you forget my harsh touches, but, I can't. I won't. I never wanted to hurt you like that, but, you asked, and I agreed to it. You will bathe yourself, clean up, and come into the living room." And that was all he said. He turned and walked, naked, out of the bathroom.

Beth washed up, afraid to sit in the tub, rather kneeling so she could avoid the hot water on her even hotter ass. She got out of the tub, let the water drain, and dried off. She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and shut out the light.

He was on the couch, waiting for her with her pillow, her small blanket, and a quilt. "You will sleep on the couch tonight, Beth. There is too much emotion in there right now. Lay down here, baby, " he gestered to the couch, and she did as he asked. "I will come to you in the morning, Good night."

He tucked her in and walked out of the living room into the bedroom. He could hear her sobs start again as he closed the bedroom door. One look at the clock told him it was only 10:30. An hour and a half before it was tomorrow. He would go to her at 12:01. He had to hold her, touch her, make love to her, show her she was forgiven. But, he couldn't do it today. It had to be tomorrow, and technically, 12:01 was tomorrow. Joe watched the clock, listening to her sobs quiet down as she slipped into an exhausted sleep. When the clock hit midnight, he sat up, and reached for her collar. He took a few deep breathes, trying to calm his nerves. Another look at the clock told him it was after midnight now. He practically ran out of the room, into the living room where she lay sleeping. He watched her lying there for a minute. She was curled up on her side, her blanket tucked up under her chin, and her thumb was in her mouth. He quietly walked to the edge of the couch and touched her face. She called his name in her sleep. His cock hardened. All he could think was that he was going to love her now. He gently pulled her thumb out of her mouth, and kissed her lips. Her response was immediate, her arms opened to him, and her legs stretched out. She rolled onto her back, and he pulled the back the covers, and slipped between her legs. He touched the tip of his hard cock to her pussy. He could feel her moisture, and knew she was ready. He slowly pushed forward, inching his way into her. His pussy. His submissive, his baby girl. She was his, and only his. She cried out, and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in further. He fucked her slowly, watching her the whole time. His eyes never leaving her beautiful face. He fucked her very slow, and shallow, then thrust in deep. Her eyes flew open, and her mouth opened in a gasp. he took her collar, and gently placed it around her neck while he was still buried deep inside of her. Her tears started anew, rolling down her cheeks. He leaned over, and bit her nipple. He sucked and tugged on it with his teeth. She fisted his hair in her hands. One word. That was all she said, was one word, and it pushed him over the edge.

"Harder."

He grabbed a handful of her hair, bent her head back, and bruised his lips to hers, and fucked her harder than he ever had before. She started to shake in an orgasm that reached into his very soul. And he fell with her into paradise.

He was still buried deep inside of her when she thanked him.

"Thank you, Joe. For my punishment, for forgiving me, for loving me, I'll love you forever."

"And I will love you forever. You belong to me, I own you. Please, Beth, do not ever make me spank you in that manner again. My heart cannot take it."

His cock began to stir again, and he rolled off the couch onto the floor, never leaving her warm, wet, pussy. "Ride me, Baby Girl. Ride my cock, and cum for me. Cum all over me, make me cum." he demanded.

She settled into a rythm that quickly brought them both to the brink, and they went crashing over together.

"I love you, Baby Girl, more than you'll ever know." he said breathlessly.

"And I love you, Joe, forever."

"Beth, clean me now." he said.

"Yes, Joe, oh, yes." she said as she slid down his body to take him in her mouth. She licked him, and smelled him, and just touched him. Listening to his moan, she found such pleasure in that. She sucked his cock in and out of her mouth, and waited, anticipated the explosion that was to come.

"Swallow it, Beth, all of it. Do not disappoint me." he said as he started to spray his cum into her mouth, "Swallow me!" he cried out. "I love you!"

Beth swallowed every last drop like a good girl, and snuggled next to him on the floor. "I'm yours forever, Joe," and she drifted off to sleep.

"And I am yours, forever." he whispered as he pulled her tighter into his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Spanking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds