• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Camping Trip

Our Camping Trip

12

My wife of 4 months and I go camping in Florida and make new friends:

We got married in January in Georgia and decided to wait until May to take time for our honeymoon, because we both enjoyed wilderness camping and the weather would be better. It was still a little cool but we headed to Florida for 2 weeks of fun in the sun and to be alone. We found a state run camping area and made reservations for a site. We left home on a Friday morning and headed south. We finally got to our destination at 6:30 pm and checked into the camping ground. We were on the north boundary of Kennedy Space Center or as it was known then Cape Canaveral. We found our site and started setting up our equipment. I noticed that there were not a lot of campers around us which surprised me, as there was a scheduled launch of a Gemini rocket on Sunday. We finished getting every thing in place around 7:30 so I fired up the grill to make dinner. The people from the next camp came by and introduced themselves, Jill and Sam, and asked if we would like to join them for a drink after we ate, we agreed.

It was 9 o'clock when we finally finished eating and got things cleaned up and we walked over to the next camp site. Sam had a fire going as it was a little chilly; he told us to have a seat and called Jill.

Jill came out of the tent and greeted us with a cheery hello and asked what we would like to drink. She said that she had just mixed a batch of Bloody Marys and they also had beer. Sandra went for the mixed and I for the beer. Jill got our drinks and refilled theirs; she asked where we were from and said they were from Jacksonville.

Sandra told her we were from Donaldsonville, Georgia, and that we operated a fish camp on Lake Seminole.

At this revelation Sam spoke up and asked if the fishing was as good as he heard it was there. I assured him it was and told him they should try it if he liked fishing for trophy bass.

This started a serious conversation between Sam and me about our favorite sport. The girls went for a walk on the beach which was about a 100 yards from the camp site. We left at midnight and went straight to bed where we both admitted that we had made some friends.

I sleep nude and Sandra sleeps in one of my t-shirts, this is very convenient as we usually have sex before we go to sleep. This night Sandra decided she would give me a blowjob instead of a fuck. Naturally I didn't argue as she does give fantastic head. She has a technique where she manages to suck, use her tongue and bob her head that sends me into orbit. She also likes to hold my cum in her mouth and let me watch her swallow it then she gives me a long passionate kiss. I know this may seem strange to some but as she pushes her tongue in my mouth and I taste my cum it is a turn on. Also I always eat her after we fuck as that is when she has her strongest orgasms.

I asked her why she decided on a blowjob instead of a fuck, she said she would tell me in the morning and we should get some sleep.

I was up first and had the coffee ready when Sandra came out of the tent; she was only wearing my t-shirt which was about 2" below her ass. She went behind out truck and had her morning pee, then came and sat in one of our camp chairs. This is when I realized that all she was wearing was the t-shirt as her red pussy hair was shining in a sunbeam. I should describe Sandra, she is 5'2" tall and measures 34b, 24 waist and 36 hips, and she has long auburn hair and hazel eyes and is considered pretty by most. She uses very little make-up except she likes very red lipstick. I should also describe Jill, she is 5'5" tall and measures 36d, 26 waist and 36 hips and has black hair and brown eyes and is attractive.

I handed her a cup of coffee and asked what she was going to tell me this morning.

She looked at me and got a slight blush on her cheeks, she then told me that during their walk last night the conversation turned to sex. Jill started telling her about their sex life and naturally she told about ours. Jill started asking some very personal questions about what we were into, and then she asked Sandra if she had ever had sex with a woman. Sandra told her that she had not but had thought about it. Jill confessed that she had and that it was great, Jill then pulled Sandra close and kissed her. Sandra was a little surprised at this and before she realized what she was doing she returned the kiss and probed Jill's mouth with her tongue. They held each other and continued kissing and then feeling each others body. Then Jill put her hand on Sandra's pussy and ran a finger in her slit. Sandra spread her legs to give Jill better access. At this Jill pulled Sandra's skirt up then dropped to her knees and started licking her pussy thru her panties. Sandra took her panties off and let Jill fuck her with her tongue. It didn't take long before Sandra had her orgasm, which she described as earth shattering. Jill then stood up and kissed Sandra so she could taste her own pussy, which she said tasted sweet and that she understood why I liked eating her so much.

After a few more kisses Sandra asked Jill if she could return the favor, Jill said that would be good if Sandra really wanted too. In response to that Sandra pulled Jill's pants off and started licking her pussy. It didn't take Sandra long until she was sucking Jill's clit like a pro. Sandra was enjoying the taste and the feel of the interior of another woman's pussy. She sucked, licked and tongue fucked Jill until they both had an orgasm.

Sandra told me the reason she didn't want to fuck after we went to bed was because her pussy was still tingling from the experience with Jill.

No surprise, I had a rock hard erection after hearing this story, I asked Sandra what we should do about it. She opened my pants and gave me another blowjob right there where anybody could see us. I couldn't believe she was being so bold but I loved it.

Later that morning Jill came over to ask Sandra if she would like to go to Cocoa Beach for some shopping. Sandra said yes and went to get dressed; Jill went in the tent with her. About 20 minuets later they left for town.

I walked over to see what Sam was up to since the girls had gone away. I found him trying to untangle some fishing lures and drinking a beer. He told me the beer was in the cooler and there were snacks on the table. I got a beer and sat down to watch him trying to get this mess of lures untangled. Sam said that he heard that the girls had a bonding experience the night before and had become good friends. I admitted that Sandra had told me the same thing and asked if he knew what had happened between them.

Sam said that Jill had told him every thing and that Jill was really turned on that Sandra had responded in the manner that she had. He went on to explain that he was aware of Jill's lesbian tendencies and that he was always happy when she found another woman who would accept her advances? He also said that Jill mentioned that Sandra was a natural when it came to eating a pussy, that she had never had another babe that gave her such pleasure the first time they ate her.

I asked Sam if he had ever watched Jill and another woman and he said several times. I then asked if he thought that we might watch Jill and Sandra as they did each other. He said that that was probably going to be my choice.

Then Sam dropped the bombshell, he told me that the only way Jill would let the guys watch was if the girls could watch the guys do each other first. I replied with, watch the guys do what? Sam said that Jill liked to watch guys suck each others dicks. This seemed to turn her on and Sam didn't mind as he enjoyed it himself. I asked, you mean that you have sucked a cock in front of your wife? Sam answered more than once and if I can watch her eat pussy why can't she watch me suck a dick.

This was a little more than I needed to know as I thought that anybody that sucked a dick was a queer. Sam disagreed saying that having sex with the same sex wasn't as bad as people tried to make it out to be. He then went on to explain that it was probably a natural thing. He said that he had sex with a lot of men as well as a lot of women and that it was all good. He then asked if I had ever had sex with a man or if I had ever thought of it. I answered that I had not had sex with another man but to be honest I had thought of it. Sam stood up and removed his cloths revealing his erect cock and asked if I would like to suck it. I was caught in a dilemma because I would like to take him in my mouth but I didn't know how to answer him.

Sam evidently caught on to my indecision because he stepped forward and placed the head of his cock against my lips and said either open your mouth and suck this or I will just forget that this ever happened. I leaned forward, took his dick in my hand and put it in my mouth; I then sucked it in as far as I could. Sam' dick was about 8" long and had a girth of about 4"; I was able to take the whole thing in my mouth and I started sucking him. I couldn't believe how natural this felt; I decided that no matter what I was going to give him the best blowjob he ever had. It didn't take long before Sam emptied his balls in my mouth, I did manage to swallow all of his cum. Shit, here I was sucking a dick and swallowing cum and enjoying it. I always thought of myself as the ultimate macho male, now I was a cocksucker.

Sam removed his cock from my mouth and thanked me for a very satisfying blowjob. Then he pushed me back on the bench I was sitting on and took my dinky 6"dick in his mouth and gave me a blowjob. Sam does give good head, not as good as Sandra but good. Sam played with my balls and ran a finger around my asshole as he brought me to orgasm. He sucked me dry then licked my balls.

Afterwards he said that if we performed that well for our wife's we would get to watch them.

Sam and I had a few more beers then went to the beach to see if the fish were biting.

The wife's got back around 4:30 and said they had a good time and bought new bathing suits and some other garments that they would like to model for us. They went into the tent and returned shortly wearing their new beach robes. Sam and I told them how nice they looked so they took the robes off and we got to see the swim suites that they were almost wearing. These were the proverbial French style bikini, the tops almost covered their nipples and the bottoms didn't hide their pubic hair and the material was so thin it was almost transparent and showed their pussies. When they turned around their asses were not covered at all.

Sam asked if they were actually going to ware them on the beach.

They both said hell yes, then they gave each of us a package and told us that they had bought suits that we would wear. We opened the package and found a cloth bag with a draw string, these were called marble sacks. The girls explained that you put your cock and balls in the bag and tightened the draw string. Then we were told to try them on. I felt strange undressing in front of another mans wife and in public also but Sandra smiled and nodded so I took off my clothes and put on the bag. I noticed the look on Sandra's face as she stared at Sam's cock as he slowly stuffed it in his bag. She was obviously impressed and she showed it as she ran her tongue over her lips.

Since we were all in our swimming suits the girls decided we should go to the beach. I couldn't believe that we were doing this but we did. The 4 of us must have been a sight as we walked to the beach, we passed 2 other couples who stared at us then broke out with big smiles. They followed us so they could get a better look. The older woman came over to where we were and asked where we had come by our attire? This woman was probably 50, Jill gave her the name of the store, she thanked us and went back to her friends. We stayed on the beach about 30 minuets then returned to our site.

Jill got us a drink and Sam told her that we wanted to watch as she and Sandra had sex.

Jill looked at me and asked if I knew the rules and if I was willing to abide by them. I told her that Sam had explained everything to me that morning and that I did understand and yes I was willing to follow them.

Sandra asked what these rules that everybody but her knew were.

Jill said there was1 simple rule, and that was if the guys wanted to watch the gals have sex they had to have oral sex with each other first so the gals could watch.

Sandra looked at me and asked if I was willing to suck Sam's cock and let her watch. And had I ever sucked a cock before, and if I had when and with whom.

I explained what had happened that morning and that I did suck Sam to climax and he did cum in my mouth. And yes he then sucked me.

Sandra responded with a loud ALLRIGHT and came over and gave me a big kiss. Then she told me that she was proud of me and that she had wanted to watch me with another guy for a long time, she even fantasized about it quite often. Then she asked Jill if we were allowed to fuck each others spouse.

Jill answered, only if we are all in the same room because she loves to watch Sam with other women as well as with men. She went on to explain that this gave everyone the chance to have a threesome, and that she always enjoyed doing 2 guys at the same time.

Sam spoke up and said that we should all go take a shower and come back and get naked and fuck and suck the night away.

Everybody agreed.

When we returned from the showers Sandra said she wanted to see me suck Sam's cock first because she had dreamed of me doing that but didn't think that I would. She asked me to get on my knees with Sam standing before me so she could see every thing and that I did have to swallow his cum.

This is Sandra's favorite position when she blows me so I agreed and I got on my knees. Sam walked over to me and offered me his semi-hard cock. I took him in my hand and started licking the head, running my tongue around it and moving down to lick his balls. I then took his cock in my mouth and started sucking as hard as I could. I could feel his cock getting harder and longer until he was fully erect. I started a slow easy motion taking him as deep as I could then backing off until just the head of his cock was in my mouth. I could see my wife from the corner of my eye; she was watching intently and licking her lips. I winked at her and she smiled and gave me thumbs up. I returned all my attention to the cock I was sucking as Sam was fucking my mouth faster as he approached his climax. He would shove the whole 8 inches in me, I felt the head hit the back of my throat and I almost gagged. I was holding his balls and could feel them getting tighter; I wanted him to cum because I wanted to taste his sperm. I noticed Sandra had moved closer so she could watch me take Sam's load. It happened, a massive spurt of cum flooded my mouth, I was swallowing as fast as I could. Sam kept shooting for at least a minuet, I took all I could but some of his cum leaked from my mouth and down my chin, Sam started getting soft so he pulled out of my mouth, as soon as he was out Sandra leaned over and kissed me probing inside my mouth with her tongue, then she licked the cum from my lips and chin.

Sandra wrapped her arms around and continued to lick some cum from my chest; she looked at me and said that she had really enjoyed watching me suck Sam. She was pleased to have realized that fantasy.

Sam had flopped in a chair with a big grin on his face, he said my turn was coming but he needed to rest first.

Jill told him that he could rest later; she wanted to see him with a mouth full of my dick.

Sam got up and walked over to me and asked if he could please suck my cock as he didn't want to upset his beautiful wife. I nodded my acceptance, and moved into a chair; Sam got on the floor in front of me and started giving me a hand job, he was also licking my balls. With this activity I was soon hard so Sam licked the head of my cock then took all of me in his mouth.

Sam put both hands under my ass and pulled me too the edge of the chair so he could put a finger in my asshole. He was doing a job on my cock and had two fingers in me massaging my prostate. The sensation from this was unreal; I knew that if he continued with this I would cum very soon. Sam knew this and removed his fingers, he let my dick slip from his mouth and sucked my balls for a time then he pushed his tongue into my asshole. This felt goooooood; I couldn't describe just how good it felt. I knew that I would have to perform this on Sandra and hope it would be as good for her as it was for me. Sam licked his way from my ass back to my balls then up the shaft of my dick, he took just the head of my cock in his mouth and sucked real hard. It felt like he would suck my balls out thru the urethra, instead I ejaculated. Sam took more of my cock into his mouth and let me spill all my seed. When I finished he stood up and said that it was now time for the girly show.

I looked over at these two naked women and got a tingling all through my body. Sandra was laying on an air mattress with her legs spread showing her open slit surrounded by red pubic hair, Jill was on her hands and knees above her in the 69 position. I realized that to be able to see everything I would have to be moving around a lot. I was looking forward to seeing my wife licking and sucking a pussy.

Sam had a camera and was taking pictures. He made sure to get close ups of the girls cunts.

Jill eased herself down on Sandra and I watched as my wife stuck her tongue in Jill's pussy. Sandra started licking and sucking furiously she was really getting into this; Jill had started on Sandra's pussy in this same manner. They were like a starving person going after a stake. We could hear the sucking noises they were making and the moans and groans of sexual gratification. They were using their mouths and tongues on each others pussy and were using their hands to play with their assholes. Jill moved off Sandra and asked her to straddle Jill's face, as soon as Sandra got in position Jill started sucking her clit.

From past experience I knew this was Sandra's favorite way to have her pussy sucked, I also knew that she lost control of certain bodily functions such as bladder control. I hoped that Jill didn't mind a little pee with her pussy.

Jill had put her tongue inside Sandra as far as she could and was rubbing her clit with her nose. I could see the urine running down Jill's check. Jill must have liked this as she pulled Sandra down harder on her face.

Sandra had classified her orgasms according to length and intensity, the tornado was fast and furious, the hurricane lasted longer but was less intense, the earthquake had earthshaking intensity followed by an untold number of aftershocks and was by far the most satisfying. I could tell from her expression and how hard her nipples had become that this was going to be an earthquake.

It only took a few more minuets of Jill's expertise in performing cunnilingus before the earthquake hit. Sandra started moving her hips back and forth, causing either her pussy or her asshole to be over Jill's mouth, nose or chin; she was sending a flood of urine and other feminine juices onto and into Jill's face and mouth. I have experienced this more than once and was proud to be able to cause such an orgasm.

Jill was swallowing what she could, the over flow running over her cheeks and neck, and she was still using her tongue and fingers to help prolong Sandra's orgasm.

The aftershocks lasted for 3 or 4 minuets; Sandra was making weird animal sounds and squeezing her tits, her nipples turning deep purple from the pressure she was applying. She was being very loud, anybody within 100 yards had to know she was either having a super orgasm or was being tortured. I hoped no one came to see which.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Camping Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds