• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Discipline and Love from the Office

Discipline and Love from the Office

12

Brandy Parker was a self-made and a very successful woman. She had started from scratch and created a very successful business. Her employees whom were all female were dedicated to her and contributed to her success as well as their own success. Many young women who had trained and worked under Brandy Parker became very successful in their own right. Both men and women executives were glad to hire someone trained by Brandy Parker.

Brandy Parker had many ventures including real estate, investing, and served on the board on several corporations. Many of her employees and staff benefited from these contacts as they moved up the executive chain. Brandy was a very generous boss and loved to help her people climb the ladder of success and they loved her for it.

In addition to being a successful business woman, Brandy was also a very beautiful woman as well. She stood 6' 2 inches tall, a brunette with dark eyes, and a figure that was 38 24 38. She worked out all the time so her 36-year-old body was in perfect shape with no signs of fat or abuse.

Brandy also dressed like the successful woman she was. She managed to walk that fine line between dressing like a successful businesswoman but adding a touch of sensuality. She also had an air of self-confidence that radiated from her body and her demeanor. When you met her there was no doubt Brandy Parker was in charge.

Brandy demanded perfection from her employees but also would go out of her way to help them succeed. When they worked for her she controlled every part of their lives for their benefit. She insisted they take care of their bodies including exercise programs. They were to eat right, sleep right, and avoid smoking and excessive alcohol. She also encouraged them to further their education often paying for them to advance. They were also paid well and in exchange she expected them to produce. Brandy believed the successful woman leads a disciplined life. Any woman who was trained by Brandy Parker was always the better for it.

There was one other aspect of working for Brandy Parker that kept her women in line and helped them to develop. Brandy strongly believed in physical discipline as well for employees who did not perform. Each of the women who worked for her signed a contract with her agreeing to be disciplined by her when their performance was sub par.

The women submitted to this contract because they knew the total benefits out weighed the disadvantages. Down deep all of the women who worked for her admired her and wanted to be like her. They also learned that when she disciplined them it was out of love for them and genuine concern for their well being.

Pam Johnson had only worked for Brandy Parker for about a month. She worked in the investment part of the firm and was partly responsible for investing Brandy's Money in certain parts of the stock market. It was her job to make good sound decisions and invest the money wisely. Unfortunately she made a rather large mistake on one stock that created a substantial loss for Brandy.

Brandy's administrative assistant, Sharon Watson, summoned Pam to Brandy's office on a Friday afternoon. Pam knew she was in trouble. She waited in Sharon's office nervously awaiting her fate. Sharon had the same confident attitude her boss had and at 34 was also a very beautiful woman. Sharon enjoyed the confidence of her boss and on occasions was permitted to discipline employees who got out of line.

After waiting for 15 long minutes, Pam was finally admitted to Brandy Parker's office. Brandy wasted no time in getting right to the point with Pam about her mistake and how much it had cost her. Brandy told Pam that it was more then just them money that concerned her. If Pam did not learn to avoid those mistakes it would hinder her own personal development. Pam was upset not only because of her mistake but also because she had disappointed Brandy Parker.

Brandy liked Pam and thought she had a great future. Pam was 23 years old, had just graduated with honors from college, and was very bright. She also was a very attractive young woman, blonde and blue eyes that could melt your heart. She was 5' 5" tall and had a perfectly shaped body. Brandy knew that she would eventually turn into a beautiful mature woman who if trained right would be very successful. In order for that to happen she would have to learn discipline.

After they had talked for a few moments, Brandy told Pam she would have to be disciplined for her own good.

"Yes ma-am," Pam responded.

Brandy then told the young woman to be at her house at 7:00 that night to receive her discipline. "I will be there," Pam responded obediently. She dared to hope that once she had received her discipline she might work her way back into Brandy Parker's good graces. She was however totally unprepared for what would happen later that night.

Pam showed up right at 7:00 promptly, knowing better then to be late. Brandy ushered her into the living room. She poured two glasses of wine and they sat and talked. Brandy took the time to explain to her that she thought a great deal of her and she had tremendous potential. However for young woman to develop they need to be punished when they screw up She asked Pam if she understood and Pam assured her she did.

Pam was totally mesmerized by Brandy who was compassionate, loving, and yet firm. Pam knew she deserved to be punished and knew that Brandy Parker was the right woman to give it to her. Pam did not know it but she was already taking the first step in submitting gladly to the strong will of Brady Parker.

Brandy Parker stood up and said simply, "come her Pam."

Pam did as she was told and stood in front of Brandy. Brandy looked into Pam's softy blue eyes and said, "Pam, it is time for you to be disciplined by me. Your lack of judgment was child like and so you are going to be punished like one, do you understand?"

"Yes ma-am," Pam responded looking down.

" Look at me when I am talking to you Pam," Brandy demanded.

Pam looked into Brandy's eyes as her punishment was announced. "Pam, I am going to strip you naked and then I am going to take you up to my bedroom and you are going to receive a good sound spanking from me."

Pam gulped hard as she heard the words not quite believing them. She had not been spanked since she was a child. She instinctively wanted to protest but Brandy's psychological control over her left her speechless.

Brandy left her no time to respond and was already removing her blouse. Pam was almost shell shocked but did not move and stood there helplessly as Brandy now removed her skirt. Brandy also kept her eyes on Pam's eyes the whole time she undressed her. Brandy's dark eyes almost mesmerized Pam as she yielded to her boss.

Brandy told Pam to get out of her red high heels and Brandy then pulled down Pam's panty hose until she had them off. Once they were off she told Pam to put her high heels back on. Brandy loves to see women in high heels, especially when they are naked, because it makes the curves in their bodies stand out more.

Brandy now reached behind the attractive young blonde Pam and undid her bra and let her succulent breasts and nipples come into view. Her breasts were not as full as her own but nicely developed with gentle swooping curves and nipples that jutted straight out. Pam instinctively tried to cover them with her hands but Brandy told her to put her hands at her side. Brandy now lowered Pam's panties until the young 23-year old blonde woman stood in front of her completely naked except for her high heels.

Brandy appreciated a beautiful body on a woman and Pam certainly filled that bill. If she wasn't a 10 the she was a 9 and 7/8. Pam did not realize it yet, but Brandy wanted her naked not just for discipline purposes but also to enjoy the beauty of her young naked body. Somehow Pam seemed to sense that Brandy appreciated her naked body, which kind of pleased her

Pam had not expected to be stripped naked but was also unprepared for what happened next. "Take my clothes off Pam," Brandy commanded.

"Are you sure ma-am?" Pam asked in almost shock.

"Do I have to tell you a second time?" Brandy asked impatiently.

"No ma-am," Pam responded. Pam was unsure of herself but for some reason she could not explain, she wanted to see Brandy Parker's naked body.

With trembling fingers Pam began to unbutton Brandy's blouse and take it off. She tried not to stare but for some reason her eyes focused on Brandy's skimpy bra that held two full breasts with a deep cleavage. Brandy smiled to herself knowing the young woman was admiring her breasts but told her to keep going. Pam undid the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor and then picked it up. The beautiful 36-year-old Brandy Parker now stood in front of her in just bra, panties and high heels.

While Pam was still apprehensive her mood was changing somewhat. She was now eager to get Brandy's bra and panties off to see what this beautiful successful businesswoman would look like when completely naked. With fingers still trembling she unhooked Brandy's bra and let those two magnificent breasts come into full view. Pam marveled at their beauty and had the urge to touch them but thought better of it.

With almost a reverent feeling Pam inserted her fingers into the elastic of Brandy's panties and slowly but surely lowered them. As he knelt down to take them off her eyes couldn't help but focus on Brandy's neatly trimmed V patch that covered Brandy's love channel. That V patch was nestled between two perfectly formed firm and yet soft thighs.

Pam got back up and was in total awe as she viewed the absolutely gorgeous naked body of her 36-year-old boss Brandy Parker. Pam did not know it but Brandy was also excited about the young supple naked body of Pam Johnson. Pam had almost forgotten about her spanking but Brandy had not. In true Brandy Parker fashion, business first, and the younger attractive 23 year old blonde Pam Johnson needed to be soundly spanked for her mistakes.

Brandy took Pam by the hand and led her across the room, up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. The bedroom was very elegant and tastefully decorated. In the center of the room sat a simple straight-backed chair. Brandy led the younger woman over to the chair and sat down in it with Pam standing by her side. Brandy looked Pam over one more time admiring her supple young naked body. She knew she had to discipline her but she was also looking forward to having the feel of her young naked body against her own naked body.

Brandy reached up and took her by the arm and pulled her naked body down over her bare thighs. Secretly she thrilled to the touch of Pam's naked body against hers and she looked so young and beautiful lying submissively over her bare thighs. Pam also liked the feel of Brandy's naked body against hers but she would soon have more to think about then those pleasant feelings.

Brandy raised her hand and brought it down quickly landing with a loud smack on poor Pam's bare behind. Pam's naked body reacted immediately and she squirmed and wiggled uncomfortably. Brandy gave her no time to settle down and quickly landed another smack on those tempting bottom globes that begged to be spanked, and spank them Brandy would.

Brandy began to land crisp hard smacks on poor Pam's upturned and unprotected bare behind. Pam's naked body began to squirm and wiggle in earnest as her bare behind started to turn a bright red. Pam hoped her squirming would avoid or lessen the impact of the smacks landing on her bare behind but Brandy was too experienced for that. Pam could squirm and wiggle all she wanted to but Brandy would never miss a smack landing on Pam's bare behind. The sounds could be heard throughout the room, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack

Pam did not realize it but Brandy loved to have Pam's naked body squirming and wiggling against her own naked body as she spanked the young beautiful woman. She knew how much she was getting through to her by how much she squirmed and wiggled and it also caused sensual pleasure to occur in her own naked body. For Brandy it was a dual treat. She could give this young woman the discipline she needed and feel sensual pleasure at the same time.

Brandy would lay on over two hundred smacks on Pam's behind before she paused, but only to pick up the wooden paddle that lay beside the chair. Pam had been spanked as a child but she had never been paddled, so her naked body was quite shocked when the paddle landed on her left bare bottom cheek. Her head snapped back, her left leg kicked up, her hips twisted and turned ands she hollered "owwwww."

Once again Brandy wasted no time and began to land crisp hard smacks of the paddle to Pam's bare behind. Pam's bare behind was still young and firm so the paddle bounced off of it every time it landed. Pam was crying now and hollering ow and ouch with each smack of the paddle that landed. It did not take long before Pam's shapely legs began instinctively to kick back and forth and from side to side as the paddle continued to warm her bare behind.

For Brandy it was a beautiful sight and feeling as well to have this beautiful 23 year old naked blonde squirming and wiggling and kicking her legs uncontrollably as she paddled her. Sometimes Pam would kick her legs wide apart and Brandy could see her love channel with her aroused eyes. It was often difficult for Brandy to keep her mind on the important discipline job when the young blondes naked body acted so provocatively However, Brandy kept her cool and gave the young Pam a good 200 swats of the paddle.

Brandy finally stopped paddling the young naked woman to Pam's great relief. Pam assumed that her discipline was over but was she ever mistaken. Total shock and a painful surprise occurred when the first smack of the hairbrush landed. Pam could feel the pain shocks throughout her entire naked body as the wooden backed hairbrush landed with a loud smack. Any squirming and wiggling Pam had done before would pale in comparison to what was about to happen.

Brandy commenced to land a steady pattern of smacks to Pam's poor unprotected bare behind covering every square inch of it over and over again. Pam had never even dreamed such pain was possible and her naked body reacted accordingly. Her beautiful naked body thrashed around wildly over Brandy's firm thighs and again her legs were kicking wildly in all directions as she cried and hollered loudly. For her part Brandy knew Pam deserved a good sound spanking at that is what she was going to get no matter how beautiful she looked.

Pam could stand it no longer and finally broke down completely and began to beg and plead for mercy.

" Please no more ma-am please, please Ms. Parker I'm so sorry, please Ms.Parker I've learned my lesson honest, please ma-am I won't screw up again, please ma-am, I can't take it anymore."

Poor Pam continued to beg and plead but the hairbrush continued to land all over her bare behind. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

One thing has definitely changed for the moment. Any sexual urges Pam had were lost in the pain of the moment. For Brandy Parker it was a different story. Although her prime goal was to discipline this beautiful young blonde woman, she could not deny certain strong sexual urges building within her own naked body.

Finally, Brandy decided the young woman had enough and put the hairbrush down. For a few moments she let the younger woman lie naked over her bare thighs and cry her heart out. As Pam sobbed, Brandy began to feel compassion for her knowing full well how much pain she had endured. It was important that Pam also see the other side of Brandy as well.

Brandy let her get up and sit on her lap as she was still crying. Brandy put her arms around her and began to comfort her, telling her "it's over now and I know you will do better next time." Brandy began to massage Pam's back gently as her other hand rested on Pam's thighs. Pam was glad to be back in Brandy's good graces again.

After Pam settled down Brandy let her get up and said' lets take care of your bruises". Brandy led her over to the bed and told her to lie down on her stomach. She picked up some soothing ointment and began to rub it gently on Pam's very sore bare behind. Pam whimpered softly as she enjoyed the gentle touch of Brandy's hand. The very hand that had brought her pain was now bringing her pleasure.

Brandy continued to work in the ointment, which also happed to be perfumed and was pleasing to the smell as well. Brandy also rubbed some on her thighs as well and then subtle changes began to occur in Pam. As Brandy massaged the backs of Pam's thighs, Pam began to open her thighs just a little. Brandy responded by rubbing ointment on her soft inner thighs as well. As she did so Pam opened her thighs even more, exposing herself to Brandy. Both women now began to feel strong sexual urges.

After rubbing Pam for about 10 minutes, Brandy lay down on the bed beside her and said, "I hope that makes it a little better."

Pam turned on her side facing Brandy and asked, "You don't hate me then", Pam asked. Brandy turned towards her and said, "of course not, I gave you the discipline that you deserved because I care for you."

" Are you sure?" Pam asked tearfully.

"Of course I 'm sure," Brandy responded, "come here Pam."

Brandy pulled Pam close to her and put one arm under her neck and the other over her side. Pam instinctively pushed her beautiful naked body up against Brandy's relishing the comfort she was getting. Pam looked up at her and said, "I won't screw up again."

"I know honey," Brandy said and gently kissed Pam on her forehead. When she did so Pam squeezed even closer to her. When Brandy pulled Pam close to her, Pam's hands were in front of her about chest height. Now that Pam was even closer Pam's hands were resting on Brandy's full breasts and nipples. As Pam moved her hands slightly Brandy could feel them on her breasts and nipples.

Brandy kissed Pam one more time on the forehead and Pam looked into Brandy's eyes almost in gratitude. As they looked into each other's eyes their faces moved towards each other as if it was meant to be. Their passions were now mounting and what happed next seemed to natural. Brady pressed her lips against Pam's sweet lips and they shared their first kiss. They lingered briefly on each other's lips and then kissed each other several times almost as if teasing each other.

Finally Brandy took the lead and kissed Pam passionately pulling her as close to her as possible. As they kissed Pam's hands which had been clinched tight opened up right on Brand's full breasts and nipples. Pam closed her hands on them almost as if hanging on as Brandy's tongue explored her inner mouth.

After exchanging several deep kisses for almost 10 minutes they pushed a little apart so they could begin exploring each other's naked bodies with their hands. For over 30 minutes they contented themselves with exploring the wonders of the others naked bodies occasionally kissing on the lips and other parts of their bodies. They both found the pleasures of kissing each other as they caressed their partner's breasts and nipples. They likewise found the pleasure in sucking on the other persons breasts and nipples and then having theirs licked and sucked on.

Before long their hands wandered down between each other's thighs and found that special spot. Brandy gently massaged Pam's special spot as she had one hand on Pam's left breast and kissed her on her lips passionately. Pam's naked body twisted and turned as she moaned softly until finally her naked body erupted into a wonderful climax.

Pam now wanted to repay Brandy in a special way. She began to kiss Brandy starting at her breasts and nipples and worked her way down her beautiful naked body. When her tongue got down to her thighs she gently pushed Brandy onto her back and separated her thighs. Brandy began to breathe heavily and moan as Pam's tongue found it's way between her spread thighs and to her sex spot. It took very little time for Brandy's naked body to explode with a massive orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Discipline and Love from the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds