• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Webcam Wife Ch. 11

Webcam Wife Ch. 11

12

Dawn flat out wore me out after everyone left. We fucked for another four hours. I came three more times, but she was still going strong. I tried to for a fourth orgasm (my sixth of the night) but I ran out of steam and had to stop. Thankfully, she was spent as well.

Dee did not make it back home until late morning on Wednesday. They had gone to the strip club where she spent the night learning stripper moves for her upcoming films. She told me that her and Tina went out with some of the strippers from the club for more partying, which she told me ended up in a six-girl lesbian orgy.

The story had me hard again and led to a thorough fucking session of my wife, complete with an anal creampie. As we collapsed next to each other on the bed, she told me about plans she had made for Saturday, which included going to a private bar in town. She described the place as not really a swingers sex club, but instead a Vegas type ultra-lounge where exhibitionism was not discouraged.

Of course, I was sold on the idea, especially after she told me that the place was frequented by many of the strippers she had met. While I had fucked a couple of porn stars recently, a stripper or two had not been checked off on my mental “to-fuck” list.

The rest of Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday flew by as I eagerly anticipated Saturday night. Dee and I were fucking like crazed rabbits now. We were fucking at least three times a day. When we first woke up, when we got home from work, and before we went to bed were the standard fucking times, plus every so often in the shower, or while we fixed dinner, or while we were watching TV and sometimes all of the above.

Finally, Saturday night arrived and we began to get ready early in the evening. We planned on arriving at the club around 10:00, but we both wanted to stop somewhere and get a few drinks before we arrived. When I saw Dee after we had gotten ready, I understood why she wanted to get a drink somewhere else before we went to the club. She wanted to show herself off a little.

She wore a canary yellow spaghetti strap top that dipped well below her cleavage line, exposing most of the inside of her tits. The dip in the top continued to the bottom of her tit line, where the v-shape ended at the hem of the top, which was just below her tits. This left exposed her entire abdomen.

Her entire lower abdomen was also exposed because the jean skirt she wore was cut so low on her hips that her clit had to only inches below where the fabric began. The skirt covered only to her mid-thigh, exposing her long slender legs to the matching yellow heels. I only confirmed she wore any underwear at all underneath when I asked and she showed me a tiny flesh colored low-rise v-string.

My reaction to the way she was dressed was only half of what the reaction was of the guys in the bar we stopped at for drinks, which was close to the private bar we were going to later. As we walked across the floor from the door to the bar, every eye in the bar, man and woman, turned in our direction, not to see me, but to gawk at my barely covered wife.

Dee walked confidently to the bar and ordered a martini for her and a scotch for me. We took seats at the bar, which was in the exact center of the bar. We made small talk for a little while as we both smiled at each other knowing what was on the minds of every guy in the bar. I decided to test things a little before we ended up at our destination for the evening and I excused myself to the bathroom, leaving Dee alone at the bar.

When I came out of the bar, my hypothesis was correct. Dee was talking to two young men. She had her hand on one of the guy’s biceps, while the other guy had in hand on her lower back. She was smiling and laughing as she talked, I mean flirted, with them.

After about ten minutes, she motioned for me to come over to where they were sitting.

“Brad,” she said. “These two boys have challenged me to a game of pool, but we need another person so I suggested that you and I play them to a game of pool.”

“Well, I’m game,” I replied, playing along, but turning my attention to the guys. “But only if we play for something. You know a little wager. You guys game?”

They both nodded yes.

“How about this,” I continued. “My wife and I team against you two. If we win, we walk out of here with you guys suffering from blue balls. If you two win, my wife sucks both of your cocks and lets you cum on her face. Deal?”

I think both of them about passed out when I offered my wife as the wager of the game, but they both quickly composed themselves and agreed. I ordered another drink for my wife and myself as Dee went over to the table with them. I got our drinks and walked over to the table knowing that I was going to be able to beat these two without much problem, since they would be too busy watching Dee distract them from making good shots.

As we played, Dee turned up the flirting and was groping the guys as well as getting groped herself by the two of them. A few times, she let her skirt rise so that they could see her ass or barely covered pussy just as they got ready for their shot. As a result, they were not playing very well and we had pretty much cleared the table.

I sank our last ball and prepared for the eight ball when I saw the shot I had would probably lead to a scratch. I looked up and saw my wife in between the two of them and the guy behind her had his hand under her skirt. It was then I decided to lose the game on purpose. As I shot, the cue ball went in the corner pocket, losing the game for us and meaning that Dee was going to have to suck their cocks.

She shot me an evil look when she saw what I had done, but the desire overtook her and she was unable to keep the upset-with-me charade she had attempted. Both of the guys knew what this meant and they were eager. They led Dee to a backroom for her to pay off the debt. Of course, I followed closely behind.

When we got to the room, Dee ordered them to drop their pants. They both did and revealed very erect cocks, both of which were of about average length and width. Dee slowly took off her top, then her skirt and her panties.

“Hold these honey,” she said handing her clothes to me. “I don’t want to get cum on them before we get to the club.”

Now naked, except for her heels, she knelt before them and took one of their cocks in her mouth as she began to stroke the other one. For the next few minutes, she alternated between sucking and stroking both cocks before the first one said he was already needing to cum.

Dee turned her head toward the cock as it began shooting cum. She was able to get most of it in her mouth, but some did leak onto her chin as well as a few drops onto her chest. What she did get into her mouth, she immediately swallowed and then went right to work on the remaining cock.

Within another minute, he was also shooting his load into my wife’s mouth, which she eagerly took. This time she seemed to be able to take his entire load in her mouth, which she also swallowed.

Both of the guys quickly got dressed, hoping their luck was not going to run out and left the room. Dee found a towel and wiped the little cum that had escaped her mouth off of her and began to get redressed.

“That was pretty quick,” I said as she slid her panties back on.

“When you’re fucking good, you’re fucking good. What can I say? Besides if my fucker of a husband wouldn’t scratch on the eight-ball…on purpose that is…his wife wouldn’t have to pay off his debts with her mouth.”

“Oh well, you didn’t seem to mind getting to suck some new cock,” I said as she adjusted her skirt and reached for her top. “Besides, I bet that pussy of yours is on fire. That should serve you well at the club tonight.”

“On fire? On fire? I need make sure my panties are on or otherwise I’ll be dripping down my leg. I can’t wait to get some cock tonight.”

“Well, from my experiences, I bet you’ll have no problem finding some cock for your pussy. That is, some guy other than your husband. Of course, your husband just lost you to some strangers in a pool game. That bastard.”

She just smiled at my sarcasm as she slid her top on. We found a side exit as we left the storage room. We walked to the front of the building, got in the car and headed to the private club, which was only a few miles away.


The club was located behind a strip mall building, which had a dental office and a few other things out front. In fact, as we got out of the car, there was nothing to indicate the door we were to enter was anything more than just a private office area.

However, upon entering, Dee and I were greeted by a young lady dressed in a fly-away pink baby doll with a matching g-string that covered only her pussy region. Absolutely nothing like you would expect to find in a regular office.

She took our names and she looked them up on her sheet, I looked around. Beyond the reception area was the dance floor and main bar, which was populated by several men and several barely clothed women, most of whom looked absolutely gorgeous.

“Okay, here you guys are,” our lingerie clad hostess said. “It looks like this is your first visit to the club, right?” We nodded yes.

“Good, then let me go over a few of our club rules,” she continued. “The dance floor and bar area is open for everyone. The couches and lounge areas are first-come first-serve. Feel free to lose some of your clothes throughout the night, but in order to keep our liquor license you have to keep your pubic areas covered. Also, no genital-to-genital contact or genital-to-mouth contact is allowed in the club itself. However, feel free to let whatever starts here finish somewhere else…If you know what I mean. You guys have any questions?”

“Good, then,” she continued when we indicated we had none. “My name is Anne. If you have any questions later, just let me know. Enjoy yourself. This place is a sensual delight.”

As she finished the club rules, she placed her hand on my shoulder to point the way to the bar, which was directly in front of us. As I began to walk, her hand lowered to my ass and she gave it a good squeeze as I walked by. I looked back and smiled, which she reciprocated in a way that told me she would see me later.

As we walked to the bar, I noticed to my left, a guy was getting the best lap dance I had ever seen from a woman who was wearing nothing but her g-string and heels. We got our drinks and made our way to the edge of the bar and scanned the room. Pretty soon, a slow song came over the sound system and my wife and I got up to dance with each other, knowing it was probably the last time we would really see each other until morning.

“Have you found anyone that you want to fuck here yet,” I asked, pulling my wife into me as I lifted her skirt and caressed her ass checks for everyone to see.

“Oh, I think there are a few possibilities here. We’ll just see how the night evolves. Besides, I think Anne will probably want to fuck the holy living shit out you tonight.”

“You think,” I feigned naively, as my right hand worked under her shirt and exposed her breast, which I fondled for everyone to see.

“Please, she was fucking you with her eyes,” Dee replied, pressing her hand into my hard cock. “Your cock doesn’t let you lie very well. You saw it and I think you were probably fucking her with your eyes as well. I’ll tell you what, she is fucking hot. I’d fuck her too if I had the chance.”

The thought of Dee and Anne together tonight immediately entered my fantasy world, but I knew that Dee was here to get fucked by cock tonight, which meant she would not be wasting her time with another woman.

After the song finished, I excused myself to the bathroom, which had become our signal that it was time to begin searching for partners.

When came back out of the bathroom, Dee had wasted no time at all. She was on the dance floor kissing another guy. She had her shirt pulled above her tits and the guy had pulled her skirt up and she squeezed her tiny ass cheeks.

I made my way back over to the bar, where I ordered another drink and sat down to watch my wife. A few minutes later, Anne appeared at my side.

“Hey Brad,” she said interrupting the trance I had come under as I watched my wife on the dance floor. “She’s really into it isn’t she? She’s getting mauled on the dance floor and your just sitting her at the bar, all alone. You dance?”

Without answering, I stood up, took her hand and led her to the dance floor. As we got to a spot to dance, instead of facing me, she turned her back to me and pressed her ass into my crotch. When I placed my hands on her hips, she immediately grabbed them and moved them to her tits.

Even though she was probably only about 5’6”, her platform heels put her at eye level so that when she turned her head to me, I was able to move in and kiss her. It took about three seconds before our tongues were doing their own dance as our hips moved in a simulated fucking movement.

After the song ended, we broke apart and Anne found an open loveseat for us. As I sat down, she did not bother to sit next to me, instead, she sat on my lap, with her barely covered pussy pressing against my firm cock.

“So, Anne,” I began. “What do you do for a day job?”

“Well, I don’t really have a day job, since I do my stripping at night. I just do this every so often so that I can stay on the list of invited guests. Here, I meet people that I can fuck. At the club, it’s not a good idea to start fucking those guys. Most of them are really fucking creepy.”

“Hey,” I protested. “I go to strip clubs. I don’t think I’m creepy.”

“Well, not in that way. But when was the last time you went to see strippers and you actually got to fuck one for real and not in your dreams? That’s what I mean. Yes, some of the creeps really weird you out, but every guy there is somewhat desperate and looking to use me to fulfill an imaginary fantasy.”

“It sounds as if you don’t like what you do.”

“Oh no,” Anne said back to me. “I fucking love it. Every day I leave work so fucking horny that I either have to have one of the other girls finger fuck me to orgasm or use my dildo when I get home. Knowing that everyone of the guys in the room is fantasizing about me simply because I am naked in front of them is such a fucking aphrodisiac that its as addictive as the most addictive drugs out there.”

“I see,” realizing the conversation was turning her on since her hips were rocking back into my cock in a slow, but steady motion. “What part of the job do you do the best?”

“I fucking rock at the lap dances,” she replied smiling as she caught on to the question. “I bet you’d like one for free now wouldn’t you?”

I did not even answer before she was standing in front of me.

“You take of your shirt,” she said as she pulled her baby doll top off, freeing her surgically enhanced d-cup tits. “I’m going to give you the fucking lap dance of your fucking life, buddy. And then, if your lucky, I’m going to take you upstairs and fuck you senseless.”

“Well, then why don’t we just skip the lap dance and go upstairs and fuck each other senseless.”

“Sounds like a better plan. Follow me.”

As I stood up, I saw that Dee was giving the guy that she had been dancing a good show. She was without her top and her skirt and she was straddling his lap as they kissed and simulated fucking each other.

When Anne grabbed my hand, my attention turned back to her as I followed her to the back of the club. She was wearing only her g-string and heels, which was an incredibly hot way to follow and incredibly hot woman.

We reached a set of stair, which she started up. As I started up the stairs, her g-string covered ass was directly in front of my face. I could not resist as I pulled her hips back into my face and began to kiss the thin piece of fabric covering her pussy.

“You can’t do that here,” she scolded me in a not so convincing manner. “Wait until we get to the private room upstairs.

I released her and followed her the rest of the way up the stairs. We took a few turns and she punched in a code next to one of the doors, which opened. The room was very plain except for one bed and one table. Some filming equipment was off to the side of the room, but other than that, the room was bare.

“You ever fuck a stripper before,” Anne asked as she turned toward me.

“Ironically, I’ve fucked a few porn stars, but never a stripper. But it’s on my ‘to-fuck’ list.”

“Well, buddy, get ready to check that one off, because this stripper is going to fuck your brains out.”

“We’ll see who get there brains fucked out here,” I said just before she grabbed me by the shoulders.

With one quick movement, she turned my shoulders and literally threw me onto the bed, which I had not expected, especially from someone as tiny as her.

“Well that’s not much of a stud if you ask me,” she said as she began to undo my belt. “Letting a little girl like me throw you around like a fucking rag doll.”

“Yeah…well…” I stuttered before thinking of my reply. “You talk all the fucking shit you want to now, but in a minute or two, you won’t be able to talk because you’ll have my cock in your mouth. Not because I force to suck my cock, but because you’ll want to be sucking my cock. Now whose the stud and whose the slut?”

She started to say something back, but she became distracted as she pulled my pants down and freed my very erect cock.

“Okay, you win this one,” she said immediately kissing the tip of my cock. “I want this cock in my mouth.”

In one quick action, she took my entire length into her mouth and down her throat. I had never had anyone ever do that to me before that instant. Once I relaxed back down from the surprise, I enjoyed the sensation of her keeping me deep in her throat for extended periods. It was one of the best blowjobs I had ever been lucky enough to experience.

“Holy shit,” I said as Anne now began bob her head. “I thought last weekend Missy Monroe gave me the best blowjob ever, but you suck cock better than she does.”

“Really,” she replied taking her mouth off me. “That’s a great compliment, but she’s a porn star and I’m a stripper. They may know how to fuck real good, but a stripper knows how to get really fucking freaky.”

I did not know what she meant by the statement until a second later when she grabbed the skin between my balls and asshole and pinched her fingers together as hard as she could. Pain immediately rippled throughout my body as she kept increasing the pressure of the pinch.

“It’s not sex with a stripper unless it hurts big boy.”

I vaguely heard her as the pain of her pinching was overwhelming my senses. She continued to pinch my skin in that super-sensitive area, but she then took my cock back into her mouth and began to bob her head again. The sensation of the pain of the pinch combined with the pleasurable sensation of her expert mouth wrapped around my cock was a combination of pain and pleasure that I had never experienced at the same time. This continued for about a minute before she released the pinch.

“Did that hurt Mr. I’ve-had-sex-with-porn-stars,” she sarcastically said to me as felt some pain subside. I bet Miss Missy Monroe didn’t do that for you. I’ll tell you what, I’ll kiss it and make it better for you.”

The pain instantly began to go away as she began to plant wet kisses on the skin she had just abused. However, I was more than just a little tense wondering what this freak would do next. At the same time, I was incredibly turned on.

Her kisses continued to move down until she was now licking my asshole with her tongue as she began stroke my cock again. It had been some time since Dee had licked my ass so I had forgotten how wonderful that felt. She really used her tongue well down there for a few minutes before she began to work her way back up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Webcam Wife Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds