• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Haunting Love

Haunting Love

Jack walked into the classroom and sat down at one of the battered desks in the back row. He was late as usual, but that didn't matter. He wasn't here to learn. His slate grey eyes scanned the room, watching the other students.

He was a predator. At the most basic level, that is what all vampires were. His instincts cried out for blood. More and more blood. The longing for blood was not like hunger, but rather it was something like sexual desire. Indeed, it filled his dreams, day after day. As a vampire grew older, he became less human, and more calculating and cold. Eventually the desire for blood would overwhelm his senses so much that he'd have to go into a torpor for centuries in order to regain his sanity.

Jack had been embraced into vampirism in the 10th century. He had been in torpor before, and could not stand the idea of returning to that unending waking sleep. The Beast of the vampire within him grew more savage each day, but he fought it. He held the last strands of humanity in his mind like a drowning man holds on to a life raft. He was somewhere between a man and a savage Beast, fighting the Beast at every step.

He took out a simple spiral bound notebook, and sat it on his desk. He reached for a lead pencil from his backpack, and placed it next to the notebook. He already knew who his victim would be. She sat one row in front of him, to the right. She had long dark hair, the color of black coffee, a red camisole, and black jeans that were tight enough to leave nothing to the imagination.

He flipped open his notebook to the first page, and wrote on it a simple message: "We should study together. Talk to me after class." He ripped the page from the notebook and folded it. He tapped the girl on the elbow, and she looked back with a surprised expression on her face. He handed her the note, and she grabbed it and turned away quickly.

She passed the note back to him, without turning her head. Jack opened it and read it. "No." was all that she had written. He smiled to himself – he liked this one. He clenched and unclenched his fist, thinking for a second about how to respond. Then, with his pencil he scribbled beneath her single word: "This note wasn't for you. It was for the girl sitting in front of you. I'd never study with someone like you." Following the last sentence, he drew a smiley face. Of course, Jack wasn't really interested in the girl in front of her. This was all just a game.

He passed the note back to the girl, and she turned to him with a faux-offended expression. He just looked back at her blankly, pretending not to notice her. He sat sprawled at his desk, his feet sticking out in the aisle. He seemed to not have a care in the world. She was going to be his, he was sure.

The instructor droned on and on, but Jack's mind was elsewhere. Specifically, his mind was on the girl, whose back and ass he stared at for the entire class. He imagined ripping off her jeans, throwing her over the desk, and fucking her right there in front of the entire class. He dreamt of her naked legs trembling as he pounded his cock inside her over and over again. He fantasized about running his tongue along those long, elegant legs and then pulling her hair back and ramming his teeth into her neck, draining every ounce of blood from her body. He would then throw her aside; his muscles flush with her blood, and proceed to devour every other girl in the class in a similar fashion. His cock stirred inside his jeans, as the fantasy played out in his head. He waited with nervous anticipation for the class to end.

Finally, the clock's hands pointed to the final minute of the class. The instructor made a comment to him, "Jack Riley, please be sure to arrive on time to the next class, or I will have to give you a failing grade." It took an immense amount of effort for Jack to suppress a sneer. He replied, "Yes, of course" in a flat, emotionless voice. He glanced at the instructor for the first time. He had been so focused on the other students in the class that he hadn't even noticed the instructor. She was a middle-aged woman, well past her prime, but he could tell that she had been beautiful once. Her blonde hair had begun to turn gray, and she had gained a little weight. However, she had a spark of confidence in her eyes that told of a lifetime of being pursued by men and being hated by other women for her appearance. Jack ran his tongue over his teeth, wondering how she would taste.

The coffee-haired girl he had passed the note to stacked her books and stuffed them in to her backpack. She threw the backpack over her shoulder and began to walk out of the room. She paid absolutely no attention to Jack. Jack tossed his notebook in his backpack, and followed her out of the room. He watched her hips roll as she walked. She had the gait of a dancer, alluring and sexy.

Just as he was about to walk through the classroom door, the teacher walked in front of him, blocking his exit. He glared at her, making no attempt to mask his anger this time. She stared straight back at him, her blue eyes unflinching. Jack was impressed. Few women had the courage to stand up to him. He had seen a thousand years of battle and death. He had drained hundreds of victims of their precious blood, without regret. He was a merciless hunter of mortals. Now this teacher seemed to think she would be able to scold him and make him come to her stupid little class on time.

Unfortunately, no matter how much willpower the woman had, Jack had a distinct advantage. As with most elder vampires, he had the ability to control minds, or at least to implant suggestions in someone's head. His eyes bored into the teacher's own. Slowly, he reached out and stroked her arm. She looked away, suddenly embarrassed. Her face flushed red and she returned to the table at the front of the classroom. Her head hung low and she seemed to be on the verge of tears.

The other students were filing out of the classroom, and they looked at Jack with strange, puzzled expressions. He merely shrugged his shoulders, as though he had no idea what had just happened. Pulling his backpack further up his muscular shoulder, he shook his head and walked out of the classroom. He hoped that the pretty girl had not gotten too far ahead of him.

Once out of the classroom, Jack was pleased to see that the girl was not far ahead at all. In fact, she was waiting for him in the hallway, running her fingers through her dark hair. He walked towards her, but slow enough that he seemed to be disinterested. Finally, when he was only inches away from her, he stopped, and caught her glance.

"Let's study," he said.

She tilted her head downward, looking off to the side. "I'm sorry," she said, "my boyfriend is waiting to pick me up after class."

For some reason, this turned on Jack more than anything else she had done so far. His eyes traced the thin strap of her top over her shoulder, following it with his eyes to her pert breasts hidden beneath the soft, supple fabric. He imagined her nipples, pushing against it. He was quiet for what felt like a minute, but in reality was probably more like ten seconds.

He stepped closer to her, so that they were almost touching. It felt like there was a static charge between them. She made no attempt to step away. Jack said, "You have an interesting accent. Tell me where you are from."

"Australia," she said. "I'm a foreign exchange student."

"Taking night classes here at the college? Nice." Jack couldn't care less. He hated small talk. "Do you have a lot of polar bears in Australia? I bet it gets cold there." he asked. He knew that there weren't any polar bears in Australia. He was just playing the role of an ignorant American, teasing her.

She looked up at him, with her eyebrows raised skeptically. It was a what-the-fuck-are-you-retarded-or-something expression. Her eyes were green, like emeralds. He flashed her a quick smile, and she looked away, grinning.

Jack continued, "Well, about our studying. Let's do it now. Your boyfriend can wait a few minutes, can't he?" He started walking away, and she shrugged, following him. Jack really had no idea where he was going. He walked down the hallway, turning his head from side to side, trying to find an empty classroom.

He looked like a college student. He was just under six feet tall, thinner than most, but surprisingly muscular. He was clean-shaven, and his wild dark blonde hair fell around his head haphazardly. He wore black jeans, a black t-shirt, and black leather boots. If it wasn't for his thin, pale build, one might mistake him as a member of a motorcycle gang, or part of a heavy metal band. However, there was something about him that said there was more to him than just that. He walked with the confidence of someone far beyond his physical age. That was not surprising, considering that he was over a thousand years old.

Finally he found an empty classroom. The lights were dim a flickering, and it smelled like musty books, but it would have to do. He pushed the door aside, and waited for the girl to enter. "What is your name, anyway?" he asked her. "Lynn," she said. She sat down, crossing her legs defiantly, as though daring him to approach her.

Jack picked up a desk and slid it across the floor so that it was facing her desk. The feet of his desk screeched as he slid it into her desk. He sat down at it, slouched over, so that his knees bumped against her legs. She didn't seem to mind. She opened her backpack, pulling out some books, searching for the English Literature book from their class. Jack read over the titles of the books she pulled out. She took a lot of classes, he could see. From the number and titles of her books, he could tell that she was a gifted student. One book especially caught his eye – Dracula, by Bram Stoker.

Jack reached out and took the book. He traced the image of Dracula on the cover with his fingernail. "What class is this for?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, that's not for a class," she said with a smile. "I'm just reading it for fun. I find vampires interesting."

"So do I," Jack said. His voice was barely audible.

He stood up, walking from his desk to stand behind her. He leaned over her as she flipped through the Literature textbook. He leaned over her, and inhaled deeply. Her hair smelled like strawberry hair conditioner. It was sweet, and hauntingly familiar to Jack. It reminded him of another woman he had seduced -- Christina. Of course, Christina was dead now. Jack had sucked her blood dry, killing her. He reached down and massaged Lynn's shoulders with his calloused hands.

Lynn seemed to enjoy this. She let out a sigh of pleasure and leaned back her head, resting it on his muscular abdomen, just above his crotch. She took his right hand in hers. Her skin was soft, but not soft like a child's. She had the hands of an experienced lover. He continued massaging her shoulder with his left hand as she played with his right.

"What's this?" she asked. She twisted the ring on his middle finger. It was a thick, heavy, with interwoven cords of silver, shaped like serpents. The ring was his most prized possession. He hesitated before answering.

"It is a Viking ring, from the 10th century. It was won on the battlefield... by my ancestors."

Actually, he had won it himself. He had won it in his final battle, before the vampires had fallen upon him and turned him into one of their kind.

"I like it," she whispered.

Jack merely grunted and took back his hand, continuing to massage her shoulders. He brushed the right strap of her top aside – she wasn't wearing a bra – and slipped it off her shoulder. He slid his hand across her pale skin, gently, barely touching her. The strap slipped down further, revealing most of her right breast. Her breast was supple, delicate, and he longed to touch it. But not yet.

He slid his right hand along the top of her chest, palm down, as though he were going to reach under her other breast and stroke it. However, he stopped halfway down, grabbing her necklace between his fingers, and sliding his hand back up until he touched her throat. "Now it's my turn," he said. "What's this?" he asked, as he stroked her neck with his thumb, while holding her necklace between his fingers.

"It's just something my boyfriend bought me. He's so nice to me." Jack fingered the necklace in his hand. There was a single silver pendant shaped like a teardrop hanging from it. How melodramatic, he thought. He said nothing, and unclasped the necklace from Lynn's neck. She looked up at him with a confused and slightly angry expression. Her hair fell across her breast.

He pulled the silver teardrop off the necklace, and tossed it in her backpack. He set the necklace chain on the top of her desk. She opened her mouth to protest, but no words came out. Jack said, "Don't worry, girl, you can put it back on when he comes back." She shook her head, but still said nothing. Perhaps she was just in shock by how brazen he was.

Jack took her parted lips as an invitation, and he knelt down and kissed her. At first she did not respond, but as their lips touched again and again, she melted in his arms. He did have ten centuries of practice at this, after all.

By now, her shoulder strap had completely fallen off, and her right breast was completely visible. Her bare nipple was exposed to the cool air conditioned environment of the classroom. Jack spun Lynn around so that she faced him, and the desk was no longer blocking access to her body. Jack knelt down further, and she slid towards him so that her legs were wrapped around his body and his face was next to her breast. He wrapped his arms around her waist, reaching under her camisole. Her skin was cool and smooth. He took her nipple in his mouth, and sucked on it like an infant would. It seemed a strange thing to do, but he knew that women loved it. He had been able to make women orgasm before, just by suckling on their nipples. Lynn seemed to be no exception, and she let out an involuntary moan.

He pulled away to catch his breath, and she looked at him with hungry puppy dog eyes. "The other one, please," she begged. She slipped the other strap off her shoulder, revealing her left breast. Jack leaned forward again and began sucking the left breast. His hands reached midway up her back, which was now bare. She squeezed his torso between her legs as he suckled her.

Finally, he lifted his head and kissed her on the lips again. She rammed her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue a little and then pushed her back against the desktop. "You're acting like the wench I knew you were from the first time I saw you," Jack said. She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

Jack picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and she giggled with delight. He took her to the front of the room and sat her on the edge of the teacher's desk. He accidentally knocked over a cup of pencils, which scattered across the floor. Oh well. Someone else could pick those up. He stepped back and looked her over.

Lynn was much shorter than he was, perhaps only a couple inches above five feet. He guessed that she was about 18 or 19, only a few years younger than his own physical age. She wrestled with her shirt, throwing it on the floor. Now she was naked from the waist up. She smiled at him. It was a soft, sweet, wanting grin. She rolled back her shoulders to make her breasts appear larger. She then started to unbutton her jeans.

"Wait, let me do that..." Jack said. She stopped and laughed.

There was something very sexy about this girl. With anyone else, he would have drained their blood and left them lying dead by now. However, Lynn made Jack feel different. There was something about her that set her apart from every other woman he'd known in his thousand years as a vampire. Maybe it was her smile, her slight bit of nerdiness, or the little edge of darkness which she seemed to carry with her. Or maybe it was just the way her ass moved when she walked. Whatever it was, Jack was in love with her.

He walked up to her, and proceeded to unbutton her pants. She kicked off her boots and he pulled off her black jeans. She responded in kind by rubbing his cock whilst sliding his jeans off his waist. He was already as stiff as a steel rod, and she seemed to take that as a compliment.

Jack pulled off his t-shirt, exposing his bare chest. He was in good shape, but more in the way of an athlete than a professional body builder. His muscles were pronounced on his body, but not grotesquely so. Lynn ran her hand down the center of his chest, trailing a few fingers past his bellybutton and grasped his cock through his boxer shorts. "Mmmmm..." he groaned, as she pulled his cock out and kissed it with her lips.

She ran her hands along it a few more times, and looked up at him with questioning green eyes.

"Yes -- do it," Jack said. He almost exploded as she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around his throbbing manhood. "You bitch... I can tell you've done this before," he said, grunting with pleasure.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the classroom door. "Shit!" Jack whispered, and his dick started to soften. Lynn jumped up. Her eyes were wide and she trembled nervously. She scrambled for her clothes.

"Hello?" called the voice at the door. Jack recognized it. It was their Literature professor.

Lynn spoke a little too loudly, "Yes... we're just studying in here. We'll be out in a moment." Her voice quavered. It sounded obvious that she was doing a lot more than studying.

Jack was getting angry that the teacher was interfering with him and Lynn. He paced back and forth a few times. He wanted Lynn now. He had no patience for this shit.

Screw this, Jack thought. He grabbed Lynn by the neck and threw her against the blackboard. She writhed in panic and confusion. He pressed his index finger against her lips and said, "Shhh!" His dick was rock hard again and he pressed it against her panties, almost tearing the thin fabric. She was wet from earlier, but cold. She wasn't in ecstasy anymore – that much was obvious.

Jack nipped at her neck, preparing to draw blood. He prepared to extend his vampiric fangs. He felt feverish with blood lust. He just wanted to have the girl now.

There was a knock on the door again, this time louder. Jack swore, "Fucking bitch!" He actually meant that comment to be for the professor at the door, but it caused Lynn to burst out into sobs. He released her and she crumpled to the floor, crying.

Jack looked around, confused and suddenly exhausted. He looked to Lynn, who glanced up at him with a tear-streaked face. He said, "I'm sorry." He pulled off his Viking ring, and handed it to her. "I didn't mean for it to happen this way. I'm truly sorry." He knelt down and wrapped his arms around her. She stopped trembling and began sniffling. He wrapped her fingers around his ring, forcing her to hold it in her fist. He felt sorry for her and knew he couldn't bite her now.

Not knowing what else to do, Jack pulled his pants and shirt back on. He started towards the door, but decided against it. Lynn would be expelled from school if the school authorities found out what they'd been up to. He turned around and walked towards the window. Fortunately, they were on the ground floor.

When he reached the window, he slid it open. Luckily, it was not locked. He turned around, looking back at Lynn. She was struggling to get her clothes back on, but at least she wasn't crying anymore. Jack spoke three words to her: "I love you." He didn't wait for a reply. He turned and slipped out through the window into the night.

Once outside, he tried to get back in control of himself. What the hell was he thinking! He should have just fed off her and been done with it, but now he was in love with her. A total stranger! He tried to keep his mind on other things, but images of Lynn kept returning to his consciousness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Haunting Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 470 milliseconds