• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 05

Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 05

I had this giddy erotic feeling that I was 18 again following three naked women as we walked quickly from the beach up to the room Julie and I had checked in just yesterday. I carried my towel in front of me to hide my erection which had come to life after giving Bobbi a frontal application of sun oil just a few minutes earlier.

I called up ahead as I was watching their lovely asses sway with each step, "Hey girls, we have a rather large shower in our room...why don't we go there and wash off the sand and oil. I'll be glad to offer my services at no extra cost!"

"I bet you would," my wife Julie replied. "If you soap up one of us though, you have to do us all."

Bobbi, Monica, and Julie arrived at our door before me and gathered around the entrance with their arms over each others shoulders and standing hip to hip facing me at I approached. As I searched for the room key in our beach bag, Monica took my towel from my loose grasp as if to help, but mostly she just wanted to get to my hardness.

"Put it in the right hole Sam," she grinned as she put her right hand to her pussy and spread her lips slightly. "You can put anything in here you want except that key!"

I couldn't help accept her invitation, handing the key to Julie while I put my left hand over Monica's and let my middle finger explore her warm moist slit. I took my other hand and put it around the back of Bobbi's neck and smothered her with a deep kiss. She began to fondle my balls since Monica already had a grip on my shaft with her left hand.

"Slow down you three," Julie said as she pushed us away from the key hole trying to get into the privacy of the room. "We're still outside on the landing, and besides, I'm starting to feel left out."

The door to our room suddenly opened bringing me back somewhat in the reality of the moment. We all rushed inside and closed the door behind us. "I need to pee before we shower," Julie announced. Before I could say obligingly that I could wait, the other two girls shouted "Me too!" almost at the same time.

I let the three of them head off to the bathroom while I cleared up our mess from the night before and pulled down the covers to our king-size bed. I could hear the unmistakeable sound of a woman pissing and then I think Bobbi said, "Oh don't bother wiping your sweet puss...we're going to jump right into the shower anyway."

I heard the shower heads start flowing, as the shower was a huge walk-in type with heads at both ends and no door. I soon hear Julie say, "Okay Sam, we're done. It's your turn!"

I entered the bathroom and was awed by the sight of three lovely naked women in the shower in full view. I realized not only were they in my full view, but I was likewise fully exposed as I stood in front of the toilet.

"Go on, take a leak, Bobbi blurted out. "To be honest, I've never watched a man pee."

"To be honest myself," Monica added, "I've always wanted to help a man pee." She walked out of the shower still warm and dripping, came around to my back, reached around, and took my cock in her hand and aimed at the bowl. "Just pretend I'm a fireman, you're the fire truck, and we're going to put out that big fire down there with this huge fire hose. Let 'er rip!"

This got Julie and Bobbi laughing up a storm, while I put both hands up and behind my head allowing my attractive assistant to point my stream of piss all around the bowl. When I was done, I had to stop her from immediately returning to the shower.

"Now you have to finish the job. Take my hose between your thumb and your forefinger and lightly squeeze and pull forward to drain the last drops." She followed my instruction to the letter, after which I said, "Now, give it several shakes."

"You shake it yourself, buddy. I'm getting cold." She ran back to the warmth of the shower as the other girls hooted and applauded Monica's performance.

I did as I was told then reached over and flushed then entered what looked like Eden. Julie gave me a long kiss as she pulled me under one of the shower heads. I pulled her close, putting my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her pelvis into my hardness.

"Hey, Sam, remember you promised to lather me up," Bobbi interrupted. "Since there are no wash cloths, you'll have to use the bar of soap and your hands. Julie, you don't mind if I trade partners for a little bit of fun, do you?"

Monica and I exchanged places, although not without her copping a feel as she went by to Julie's side. I took one of the bars of soap and told Bobbi, "Put your hands up against the shower wall, spread your legs, and arch your back." She also did as she was told, and without wasting time, I took the soap in hand lathered it up under the warm water, and ran it up and down the inside of her legs, around her ass, and in her crotch making sure everything was soapy. I then put the soap back in the dish, and began stroking her silky smooth skin, taking my time stroking her anus and deep folds of her pussy.

"My God, that feels good...please don't stop, don't stop!" I could tell that Bobbi was in pure ecstasy, and it didn't bother me keep stroking. I began to ease my slick finger up into her warm pussy, and using the same hand, began to ease just the tip of my soapy thumb into her anus. My other hand was softly washing and fondling her ample breasts.

Bobbi seemed like she was in a world of her own as she reached one hand down to her clit and began to rub her little love button. I could feel her whole body stiffen as her vaginal and anal muscles contracted in orgasm around my probing fingers. From somewhere deep in her throat, a cat-like purring moan began to flow from between her clenched teeth. "Ooooohhh you do that so well. I feel so weak I could almost faint."

I eased my hand away from her pelvis, holding her from behind just below her heaving breasts. I backed up so the stream of water was flowing over both of us, and Bobbi reached around behind her with the small bar of soap and began to slowly stoke my hardening penis. We looked over to Julie and Monica whom we had been ignoring. They obviously had not be ignoring each other, for they too were both covered with soap suds and they were fondling each other's pussy as they tenderly kissed each other, though I could see without any tongue action.

Julie glanced over at me with a smile that turned up the ends of her mouth ever so slightly, but it was her eyes that caught my attention. Her pupils were dilated, and her eyes were rolled upwards that gave her a look of being in a state of pure bliss. The tip of her tongue was darting in and out of her lips, giving me the feeling that she either wanted to go down on Monica or the reverse (or come to think about it, probably both).

Bobbi brought me back to matters at hand by saying, "Now it's your turn to get cleaned up...back up against the wall with your hands behind you."

She took the soap in her right hand and slowly lathered up my torso, arms, and legs. She took extra time with my balls and ass, even fingering my ass hole for several seconds. It wasn't until she began to stroke my 8" rock-hard cock with her soapy hands that I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back. She brought me to the brink several times, but I asked her to stop each time so I could prolong the intense feeling. By this time the two girls at the other side were watching us.

"Okay, let's see how powerful this volcano really is," said Bobbi as she began to pump my slippery dick in earnest. As she did this she was pointing my purple head up and towards Monica.

"I'm, I'm, coming you horny bitch! Keep pumping .." Bobbi could feel the spasms of my orgasm, and stood aside to take more careful aim at her girl friend. Since Julie had not let me come over the last few days, I guess the volume and pressure of my ejaculate peaked, sending the first wad about 5 ft. through the air landing squarely on Monicas bald pussy. I was amazed, though not as much as Bobbi as she yelled, "Bullseye!"

Bobbi didn't wait long for her next move, as she knelt down quickly and took the next two smaller shots in her mouth. She then pulled her "toy" over to the small shower spray to wash off the soap, and then proceeded to suck me even drier. This also had the effect of keeping me semi-hard, and I knew I would be ready for more in just a short time.

Julie didn't wait long either, as she moved down in front of Monica and began to suck off the wad of spunk. Being this close and not wanting to lose the opportunity, Julie pressed apart the lips directly in front of her face and began to lick. This move surprised Monica, for she yelped and panted out loudly, "That's it baby, eat me, lick me, have your way with me!" Monica then put both hands on the back of her head and pushed Julie's mouth even harder onto her swollen lips as she spread her legs apart and basically used Julie's mouth and tongue as she might a vibrator or dildo. It didn't take long before she was near orgasm and Monica lifted one leg and partially held it with her hand behind her knee and partly by resting her foot on Julie's shoulder. This allowed for deeper tongue action which took this panting hottie right over the edge, letting out a scream that might have been misinterpreted by next door neighbors if they had been in their room.

The mood seemed to be somewhat somber now, exhaustion having set in. As we began to rinse off the soap and bodily fluids, Julie suddenly piped up, "Hey, we're not done yet. One of us has yet to have HER first orgasm, and I think you can make a wild guess about who that somebody might be."

Monica helped her rinse off saying, "We're saving you for dessert little lady." Kind of like saving the best for last," added Bobbi. "You didn't think we'd let you miss any of the fun, did you?" I chided in.

The showers were turned off, and everyone grabbed a towel to dry off with and the four of us headed into the bedroom.

End of Chapter 5

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds