• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Belle

Bisexual Black Belle

12

Tom walked into the bar just off Market Street in Philadelphia. The rhythm and blues music was blasting and the patrons were moving seductively to the beat. Tom and his lovely blond wife Tammy moved to the city 5 months ago from a small southern town and he had never been in a bar like this before. Tammy went back home to visit her mother and Tom decided to take in the sights of the big city. The music drew him in the bar.

After a couple of beers the 24 year old man began to feel comfortable with his surroundings. A couple got up and left and a beautiful black woman sat next to him at the crowded bar. Tom brushed back his light brown hair in an effort to look casual but he could not help but get excited by just looking at the divine diva sitting next to him. Della caught him staring and asked, "See anything you like handsome?"

Embarrassed he answered, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare but you are so beautiful. Please let me buy you a drink."

"Thank you that would be very nice. Is this your first time in here? If I had seen you before I'm sure that I would have remembered."

"Yes, my wife went back home to visit and I thought it would be a good time to check out the city."

Della chuckled and said, "Oh I see; while the little wife is away the husband is going to play! Well, you certainly came to the right place baby. This bar if full of horny sluts just looking for a little action and I am sure you will find what you are looking for."

"No, no, I am not looking for anything. The music is great and I just want to enjoy it."

Della looked deep in his light brown eyes with her dark brown eyes, almost black, and smiled. As if in a trance, Tom gazed into her eyes then admired a perfect row of gleaming white teeth. He found her breathtaking beauty more intoxicating than the beer he was drinking. The luscious black beauty broke the trance by holding his hand and cooing, "Darling may I have the honor of the next dance?"

Tom could not say no to her and they walked hand and hand to the dance floor. Tom was 6'1" and the 5'2" black woman seemed small next to him but her breasts were huge and she curved in all the right places. Their bodies pressed together and Tom could feel his cock stiffen, so could she. He desperately tried to think of something else but it was no use. She was too sensual for him to ignore and when she rubbed her sexy frame into him it was all over. Her many womanly charms were just too much for him to resist. He bent over and kissed her delicious, full, red lips. Their tongues intertwined and sparks flew. Della broke the kiss to catch her breath and told him, "Oh baby, I like you, I like you a lot. I usually avoid married men but I am willing to make an exception with you! Your wife is a fool to leave a man like you alone. Let that thing go back down and we will return to the bar."

Tom was embarrassed but in a few minutes his cock went semi-erect and they strolled back to the bar. The conversation was casual but their eyes kept locking and they both felt an irresistible attraction that set them on fire. In the course of an hour 5 men and 4 women flirted with Della and asked her to dance. Tom exclaimed, "Wow, you are the belle of the ball; everyone wants to be with you, even the women, that's odd isn't it?"

She gave him a coy look and asked, "What's so strange about that? I like men and women! Does that disgust you or turn you on baby?"

"I...I don't know. I never thought about it. You are the first woman I met that likes women too."

"You mean that you know of baby; do you like to have sex with black women?"

"Never have, so I don't know. What's the difference?"

"First of all the contrast of skin color is hot. Personally straight white women are my favorite. Let me see a picture of your wife." Tom pulled out his wallet and showed her a picture of Tammy. "Oh my, she is luscious, blond, tall, small tits, and the face of an angel. Would you like to watch me fucking your sweet wife? Oh baby, she is perfect. I would rock her world, make her reach orgasms she never even dreamed of, and then teach her to eat my dripping black cunt. When I get finished with her, chocolate pussy will be her favorite treat in the world!"

Tom's face turned crimson as he said, "My wife would never do something like that. You may as well forget about it because she is a good girl and it isn't going to happen."

Della put her hand on his lap and squeezed his stiffening cock and squealed, "I knew it! You are turned on thinking about me ravishing your pretty wife. Please don't try to tell me different, the proof is in my hand."

'It...it does sound hot in a perverted sort of way. I don't understand why but it does excite me but then again so do you. If white women are what you like best what are you doing with me?"

"Baby, you are so handsome, nice, plus I love your cock, accent, and to top it off I want your wife bad. How old is she?"

"She is 22 but I told you that she would never go for such a thing."

"She will go for it and love it. I am 32 and a good southern girl will respect her elders." They spent a couple of hours drinking, dancing, and making out. Della suggested that they go to her place for a nightcap and Tom was in no condition to resist.

They fumbled in her apartment; Della turned on a light, sat Tom on the sofa, and made them both a drink. Then she turned on some music and they danced. Their lips met once more and Tom's hands dropped to her shapely buttocks and squeezed her cheeks. The black diva stroked his cock through his trousers and pushed him on the sofa. Della moved sensually in front of his wide open eyes. She began to strip and by the time she got down to just her stockings, garter, and heels Tom was drooling.

His eyes moved from her beautiful face to the purple clamps holding her long braded black hair. Then they traveled down to her enormous breasts, the diamond in her navel, and finally to her lush black pubic hair and he gasped. She held her breast and asked, "You like baby? Tell me that you like it and how much you want to taste some hot chocolate."

Tom offered, "Wow, you are living proof that good things come in small packages. Yes I want some; you know that I do." Della sat on his lap and hand feed him her ebony breasts and he gobbled them up going from one to another. Then she took his hand and guided him into the bedroom. Tom marveled at her big ass and huge tits. He couldn't get over how a short, slim woman could be so large in these areas.

Della lay on her back and told Tom to disrobe and join her in bed. He resumed kissing her breasts and then they kissed passionately. Della rolled over and was now on top. She sent shivers down his spine as she kissed her way down to his stiff, throbbing cock. She lovingly stroked his 8" thick cock, lowered her full lips to the head and kissed his manhood. The ebony eyeful licked up and down the thick shaft as she cupped his ball sack and gently moved her fingers all over his balls.

He quivered and shook as her hot mouth engulfed his dick. Tom moaned in ecstasy as her head bobbed up and down on his man meat. It wasn't long before hot cum gushed from his over stimulated cock. It felt like hot flames were licking his body as she swallowed his seed and continued sucking with vigor. He glanced down and watched her licking him clean and thought how sultry she looked.

Della kissed back up his body until their lips met. Tom could taste his cum in her sizzling mouth. She broke the kiss and once again offered her black tits for him to enjoy. She straddled his face and ordered, "Eat my pussy baby, kiss it, lick my clit, and suck out all my juices. Make your black momma cum all over your face! Do it baby, do it good. Yes, yes, put your fucking tongue all the way up my horny hole. Yeesss... I'm cumminnnggg....Yes. Oh hell yessss!!! Goddd so good!"

Della sat back and smiled at his cum soaked face, then she slid down, sat on his still erect cock, and swiftly moved up and down on his hard shaft. She bounced up and down on his cock like a woman possessed. Her pussy lips tightened around his cock and brought him to another earth shattering climax. Sweat was rolling down their bodies as he ejected his cum up her fuming love hole.

The ebony and ivory couple held each other in a tender lovers embrace. Della sexily inquired, "Well baby, how did you like your first taste of chocolate? You are a fabulous lover and I am not going to let you go. You are my man now baby."

"I have never experienced sex like that before. You are so wild and exciting but I don't want to hurt Tammy, I love her."

"Don't worry baby, leave everything to me. She don't have to be left out; we will be a fucking awesome threesome. I will share you with her and I will send her into orbit with my talented tongue. There is no doubt that you want to watch us getting it on. Once she is introduced to my delicious pussy she will adore it just like you do, trust me."

The rest of the week flew by with one hot sexual encounter after another. They made mad passionate love at her apartment and his house. Della especially enjoyed screwing Tom in their marriage bed. Tammy was due home the next day, Tom was worried but Della's pussy flooded with heated anticipation. She was eager to taste the sweet southern girl and the thought of that pretty face buried in her juicy black pussy drove her wild.

After they had another bout of intense sex Della told Tom to spend some time with his wife on her first night home and that the next night he should bring her to the bar. Tom said that he had to be honest with Tammy and that he dreaded telling her about the affair. Della instructed him to introduce her as a friend and latter that night they would tell her together. Della wanted to know, "Is your wife as good in bed as I am? Her first night home she will have you all to herself. I think that I am jealous for the first time in my life! Will you think of me when you fuck her white ass?"

"As I said before, I love her but no, she is not hot and wild like you are. She is shy and conservative; she does not give me oral sex and is extremely restrained compared to you. I don't want to think of you when I make love to her but I think about you all the time. In my mind the thought of you and her having sex together is repulsive but when I picture it my cock springs to life. I suppose the fact that I find it nasty and forbidden only makes it more arousing. I don't want it to happen but then again I do. It is not like me not to know my own mind. What have you done to me?"

"Honey, I have only brought a hidden desire deep within you to the surface. Trust me, you will cum just watching your sweet wife lick my pussy and she will too. I am sure that at first she will require some training but once I get her going you will have to fight her for my red-hot-pussy but there is enough for both of you. See you Friday night baby!"

Della's words filled Tom's head as he sank his cock into his wife's pussy. His wife moved her hips slightly; nothing like the wild abandon lust he experienced with his black lover. Tom tried not to think of Della but as he was about to cum visions of her filled his mind. The young husband felt guilty as he drifted off to sleep.

The next night the young couple entered the night spot and Tom spotted Della at the bar and escorted his lovely wife to meet her. Tammy felt uncomfortable when the ebony seductress wouldn't let go of her hand when they were introduced. The shy blond turned beet-red when Della kissed her full on the lips. Della told them that she saved seats for them, sat in the middle of the couple, and never let go of the young wife's hand. Tom ordered a round of drinks and nervously watched his black lover and his wife.

In a sultry voice, Della offered, "You are even more adorable than your pictures and I simply love your southern accent. It is so nice to finally get to meet you." Tammy was relieved when the black woman finally let go of her hand to take a sip of her drink. The blond housewife made a sour face when she drank her rum and coke. She was not accustomed to drinking and it showed. This revelation excited Della and she decided to ply the shy young wife with as much booze as possible and ordered another round. As the evening progressed Tammy was becoming quite tipsy, she danced with Tom, exclaimed how much she liked the bar, and could not keep still. The music was so exciting.

Della grabbed her arm and moved her to the dance floor. It was a fast number and both women gyrated sensually to the beat. Tammy was shocked when the ebony temptress began grinding her hairy black cunt against her long, slender, and creamy leg. The booze dulled her mind and she couldn't quite figure out what was happening. The blond wife was grateful when the music stopped and they made their way back to the bar. Tammy felt a strange sensation in her pussy when she touched the wet pussy juice on her leg. She was totally bewildered by her sense of arousal.

When they got back to the bar there was a giant of a black woman talking to Tom. Della knew the woman; she was a dominating black dike that loved to seduce and humiliate other women. Della recalled how she met Big Bad Barbara and how Barbara tried to seduce her but backed off when Della stood up to her. Della felt like a dwarf standing with this group. Barbara was taller than Tom and Tammy was only about an inch shorter than her husband.

Tom and his wife went to the dance floor and Barbara asked, "Who is the white bitch with your man? Do you want me to take care of her?"

"That is Tom's wife; beautiful isn't she?"

"Hell yes she is. Are you fucking her too?"

"Not yet but give me time and I will."

"Shit girl; why don't you let me break her in and train the bitch for you? I'm good and I love my work. After I get through with her she will worship your black ass and then thank you for letting her do it!" Della wanted to be the first woman with Tammy but the thought of having this dike break her in was intriguing. Della didn't say anything at all but smiled at the idea.

Barbara took the smile as a green light and when Tammy went to the Ladies room Barbara followed close behind the slender white girl. Once inside the restroom the big black woman admired her ebony frame in the mirror and waited for Tammy to emerge from the stall. Tammy joined her at the sink and said, "Hi, I feel better now that I did #1. I think that I drank too much."

The Amazon grabbed the girl by the shoulders and asked, "What the hell is #1? Are you trying to say that you took a piss?" The frightened girl just nodded yes. The full figured woman let her massive tits fall out oh her red dress and said, "These big mother fuckers don't want to stay confined but you don't have that problem do you little girl?"

Tammy just stared at the big melons in shock. Barbara grabbed her head and pulled her face to her breasts. "Come on little girl, suck mommies big black tits, you know you want to kiss them, come on."

Tammy struggled and tried to remove her face from the big tits but was held firmly in place. She only managed to mutter, "No, please let me go. I don't want to do this, please."

Barbara reached under the girl's skirt and stuffed two fat black fingers in the girl's wet cunt and told her, "You lying little slut; your mouth is saying no but these lips down here are yelling at me and they are saying yes. Suck my big tits bitch and keep fucking my hand, you love it don't you? Tell me how much you like my big black tits!"

"Mmmnnn, yes they are beautiful but I don't want to do this; please stop."

"But you are sucking them so nice and your pussy is soaked! Yes that's it suck bitch suck. Oh yeah, I know that you like it; tell me how much you like my boobs and I will let you stop and give you a big beautiful surprise."

Barbara gazed menacingly into the girl's big blue eyes. The intimidated white girl submissively whispered, "Yes I do love your black tits and I love your strong fingers in my pussy too!"

Good girl, I bet that you are ready for your treat aren't you? I can see it in your beautiful blue eyes; you want to please me and make your big black mommy feel good. You can start by calling me big black mommy from now on and do exactly what I tell you to do. If you are a good little girl mommy will give you a tasty treat but if you are bad I will kick the shit out of you. Do you understand?"

"Uh, yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes big black mommy. I will be your good little girl and do what you tell me."

Barbara grinned wickedly and lifted up her skirt revealing a bald black pussy. Tammy gasped at the sight of the puffy lips and her mouth dropped wide open. The authoritative black woman pushed the cowed girl to her knees and demanded, "Use your whole mouth and tongue on my cunt and make me cum all over your pretty face. If others come in the ladies room don't worry about it just keep eating my cunt until I tell you to stop! Now do it little girl and do it good. Mommy is ready for her little girl to worship her hungry hole with her sweet mouth. Now do it slut!"

Tammy trembled as she stared at the black womanhood inches from her face. She had never been this close to another woman's sex before and her nostrils filled with the aroma of the woman's fuming pussy. The black woman grabbed a fistful of blond hair and forced the girl's face into her dripping cunt. Tammy stuck out her tongue and licked at the chocolate pie, the hood opened and a clit twice the size of her own popped out. Tammy was startled when she felt her own juices flowing and couldn't believe she was doing this; what worried her the most is that she loved the smell and taste of this demanding black woman who was at least 15 years her senior.

The white wife was lost in a swirl of wanton lust; she licked, sucked, and kissed the luscious pussy with fervor. She heard other voices but nothing else mattered but pleasing this sexy woman. Barbara fucked her face furiously yelling, "Yeah do it little girl! I am about to cum all over your pretty face. Look up at me bitch. I want to see your eyes when I cum. Lick it clean, don't miss a drop. Some leaked down to my ass hole; put your tongue in there and get it all out Yesssss!!!"

When Tammy regained her composure there was a group of women gathered around watching her. Some of them were fingering themselves and asked if they could join in. Tammy felt ashamed but extremely turned on by being used by this woman. She was relieved and a little bit disappointed when Barbara told them to find their own bitch. She was further humiliated when Barbra lifted her chin and told her to thank her and tell her how wonderful it was. "Thank you big black mommy. I am your little slut girl and am yours to use as you chose."

"Very good my little pet. Now freshen yourself up and let's go tell your husband that you are coming home with me. Please don't worry about your husband. I am sure that Della will take good care of him. Hold it; leave it alone; on second thought I want them to see your face glistening with my pussy juice. You look and smell so sexy that way. Just like the cunt lapping slut that you are! "

As they said goodbye to her husband and Della at the bar Tammy felt that everyone was looking at her. Della assured her that Tom would be in good hands and that she would come by Barbara's place Sunday to take her home. Tammy felt her heart sink when she thought of Della and her husband but there was another feeling that she could not comprehend. Tammy felt so alive and excited; her pussy tingled, she could feel the blood pumping through her veins, and her nipples hardened. Then the realization hit her; she loved all of the humiliation and perversion, she was sexually aroused!

Sunday afternoon came and Della was at Barbara's town house to pick up Tammy. Della was eager to take Tammy home, she couldn't wait to have sex with the blond, and Tom was worried about his wife. When she pressed the doorbell the intercom came on and Barbara asked, "Who's there?" Della identified herself and was told, "Come in darling." There was a loud buzz and the door unlocked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Belle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds