• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ann's True Boyfriend

Ann's True Boyfriend

I met Ann at work. She was thin, with long hair down to the middle of her back. We had struck up a conversation one day and found out we had many interests in common.

I decided to ask her out and she accepted. We made plans to go to dinner on Saturday.

When that day came around I drove around to pick her up at her place.

I knocked on the front door, but no one came to greet me. I tried the door and it was unlocked so I stepped inside.

I said, "Ann, are you here?" I thought she might have been in the shower and not heard me arrive.

I started to walk down the hallway when I heard voices. Ann's voice and a male's voice. I seem to remember her telling me her son lived with her. Perhaps that was both of them talking.

I got to the bedroom where I heard talking and slowly peeked around the corner. There were two naked bodies on the bed, Ann and her son!

Ann's legs were pushed back over her son Donnie's shoulders. He was piledriving her with what looked to be a long, thick cock.

He was slamming his hard meat into her and Ann was moaning and begging him for more!

Watching them was making me hard. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I ran my hand over my cockhead and then slid my palm up and down my shaft. These two were getting me steaming hot!

Donnie was driving into his mother's pussy, up to the hilt then backing out slowly. His mushroom head was just barely in Ann's pussy, when he slid it into her in one fast motion.

He was doing this over and over, and Ann's pussy was going into contractions.

Then all at once, Donnie lifted up his mother ass and pulled her tightly to his cock.

"I'm cumming!", he shouted out loud.

"Cum in me Donnie!", Ann cried out. I was getting so hot now, watching mother and son having an orgasm together.

I must have made a noise, and they both heard me.

"Who is out there?", both of them said together.

I stepped around the corner.

"Oh my God, Dan, were you watching the whole time?" Ann asked me.

"We had a date, remember?"

"Oh shit, I forgot!" Ann replied. "Did you like what you saw?", Ann asked me.

"Are you kidding, look at my cock Ann." I was hard as I could ever recall.

Mother and son were looking at my erection. Donnie still had his cock in his mother's pussy. He hadn't pulled out yet, and he was still stroking Ann with his meat. I walked over to her, and she wrapped her fingers around my cock.

She started to stroke my dick up and down.

"Come closer Dan, " she told me. I got very close and she sat up and took me in her mouth.

Donnie had removed his cock from his mother by now, and went to get cleaned up.

Ann started slurping all over my thick member. Flicking her tongue up and down the underside of my pole. My cock was slick and hard by this time.

"Lie down here on the bed Dan," she told me. I did as she said. Ann moved directly over my rigid cock and then slipped her cum smeared pussy down around me.

Oooohh, God that felt so good! I started to work my shaft into her and she was pushing up and down, in rhythm to my stroking.

Ann's pussy was so wet from her son's cum and her regular juices. I was sliding easily in and out of her, as I grabbed her asscheeks and spread them apart with my hands.

This fucking went on for 15 minutes or so. I was so excited I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for very long.

"I think I am going to cum Dan!" Ann said. "Slam your meat into me!"

I lifted my ass up off the bed and blew a huge load of seed into Ann's pussy.

I felt her tighten around my cock, milking me of my froth.

"Fuck me Dan, harder please!" She was begging for it now.

I pushed in to the hilt, holding my cock in place, and shot more baby cum into her belly. Ann eventually collapsed onto my chest.

"How was that for our first date, Dan?" Ann said with a grin.

"I sure hope there is a second date, sometime soon!" I replied.

There was certainly more in store for me, Ann, and Donnie, but I will save that for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ann's True Boyfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds