• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers to Tease

Hers to Tease

"Hello Drina," she says as she pulls his head from between her thighs. He sits back on his haunches, licking his lips waiting for her phone call to end. "So you'll be here? Wonderful! I'll need Brett here by noon. Yes cleaned up and ready to play." During the long pause of her listening to the receiver she dips two fingers into her pussy then offers the juice slicked digits to him which he sucks eagerly into his mouth. "Yes it is early, but there has to be time to prepare for the evening. Of course I'll take care of him as well as I do my own." She pulls her fingers out and caresses his cheek while nodding into the phone. "Yes, you know I will. Alright see you then. Good-bye."

He watches her expectantly, waiting for her to speak. "So everyone has confirmed now, it will be a full guest list." She smiles, hooking her finger in his collar, pulling him close enough to feel her breath across his lips. He gets lost in her eyes, unblinking for fear of missing a fleeting expression. "We're going to have an unforgettable evening My sweet." she purrs before tugging him into a deep kiss. He can feel the heat churning in his body from her simple touch, boiling over when her lips meet his. Pulling back she looks at him, her mouth tugged up on the side in a satisfied smirk. "Come now, lets get to bed and get some rest for tomorrow." He groans softly, the pressure in his balls throbbing, a constant reminder of his duty to her.

She leads him to her room and he kneels expectantly by the foot of her bed watching her every move. She sits at her vanity, her back to him, looking at him occasionally through her mirror's reflection. Casually she begins to clean her face, wiping away the light make up. "You know that I expect you to set a example for the others." she says matter of factly.

"Yes Ma'am," he nods never losing her from his sight. When her face is cleaned she picks up her hair brush and holds it out to him. He crawls over and takes the ornate wooden handle from her hand. The smooth side feels cool to his touch, it's weight a natural fit for his grip. His thumb runs over the rose carving on the back, the intricate design has been left on his skin many times, its one of her favorite toys.

She grins looking at him, knowing the memories of each evening's erotic torment crosses his mind whenever he holds that brush. In fact it is one of the main reasons she has him brush her hair with it nightly. She flips her ebony locks over the back of her chair and he shakes off his reverie. Raising up on his knees he carefully smoothes her hair, his fingers gently working through any tangles. He slowly drags the brush through her mane, her head tilting back, eyes closing. She sits there, letting him comb out the stress of the day, relaxing with each pass of the bristles.

His fingers tingle as her silken hair slides across his skin. She leans her head back, resting it on the chair back, the curled tails of her hair just brushing his thighs now. It takes all of his self control not to moan, to bury his hands in her tresses and wrap them around his aching cock. As well as he knows her he can tell she does this deliberately to taunt him, to tease him almost innocently. He focuses on the brush gliding through her hair, but even that has its hazards. With each stroke he sees his flesh sliding along her midnight locks, can imagine his thick cum spattering in her mane like pearls on a sea of mink.

She opens her eyes to watch him, a bemused smile on her face as if she could almost read his thoughts. She shakes her head, the ends of her hair wavering across his swollen cock and he forgets himself, a groan escapes his lips. Immediately his eyes fly to hers, the emerald green depths glimmering with a measure of triumph. A serene smile painted across her face as she runs her fingers through her hair. He gingerly lays the brush on the vanity, moving back to kneel again by the bed. She gets up from her chair and begins to undress, casually as if he wasn't there. She crosses into the bathroom, leaving him holding his breath wondering what she will do to him.

A faint snap of fingers, almost inaudible, but his ears perk and he scrambles to get into the room with her. He moves to his spot on the tile floor and looks up at her, the natural beauty causing him to tremor. "What may I do for You Mistress?" he asks politely.

"How long has it been since you've cum?" she asks and he knows that he is in for an uncomfortable night.

"It's been 9 days Ma'am." he says, his cock twitching as if knowing its being spoken of. S

he smiles, "Oh yes, I remember now." Leaning in she turns on the water to the shower, holding her hand under the spray to gauge the temperature. "I'm sure you're quite ready to burst by now," she purrs gesturing towards his crotch, "I think you've got a couple of tennis balls down there for me." she chuckles. He can feel his skin flush in embarrassment as he nods silently.

Satisfied the water is right she steps in, letting the drops roll down her curves. "Stroke it," she orders, "Don't stop until I allow it and do not cum."

"Yes Ma'am." he moans wrapping his fingers around his cock. She doesn't even look at him as he begins to jack himself off for her, ignoring him she washes her body. His eyes follow her every move, watching her fingers dip between her legs, seeing the lather building on her skin. His hand flies over his cock, he can feel the tingles in his balls, the need to spill his load driving him mad. Squeezing his cock hard, wincing even as he keeps stroking, thankfully the urge subsides a bit. Leisurely she showers, glancing at him now and then but otherwise disregarding him. The steam builds up in the tiled room, the heat sweltering, he feels a bit light headed but manages to keep to his task. Finally she turns off the water and stands dripping in the stall, watching the strain on his face.

"Get me a towel." she says and he sighs half relieved, half disappointed.

Grabbing her thick towel from the rack he begins to dry her off, the tight swollen feeling a constant throb in his balls. His hands move over her body with the towel and he can't help but be aroused even more. She steps up to him, close enough that a drop of water falls from her and lands on his chest. Her fingers slide into his hair and she pulls his face between her thighs. "Clean me up," she purrs. He sticks his tongue between her slick lips and finds the proof that she wasn't ignoring him at all, she was watching his every stroke. Eagerly he presses his face deeper into her parted thighs, his lips nudging her clit before he sucks it into his teeth. Her nails rake the back of his head as she thrusts her delectable pussy onto his hungry mouth. He nibbles on her clit, sending sparks through her. His tongue delves into her honey pot, searching for her nectar, scooping it out greedily.

Her other hand finds his head as she steps closer, bending him back farther so she is straddling his head. He grips her thighs in his strong hands, his balance completely in her grasp tangled in his hair. She rides his face, grinding her pussy on his willing mouth, feeding him her pleasure juices. He sucks hard on her button and she screams, her thighs clamping tighter around his head. "Oh fuck!" she wails humping his head so hard he is seeing starbursts behind his closed eyes. Her body goes soft over him, little post orgasmic quakes flitting through her as she pants trying to catch her breath. She eases off his face, stepping back so he can right himself again.

He laps at her lips, cleaning all of her cum from her pussy and thighs. Looking up at her, even the twinges of pain pulsing through his cock and balls don't matter right now. The satiated look on her face, the after glow radiant in her eyes make an even more beautiful image for him to behold. She purrs, her legs shaky so she leans back against the sink for a moment. He licks his lips, watching her quietly, waiting for instructions. "Come along lover," she says hoarsely, "We need to get some sleep." She wobbles ever so slightly as she walks back to the bedroom, him following close behind. She pulls back the covers and crawls in, sinking into the plush mattress. "Get the lights and get into bed with me." she says turning her back to him and snuggling into her pillow.

He grins, "Yes Ma'am." Hurrying he turns out the lights and slips into bed with her, cozying up to her back as she likes. Just as he is thinking that he's gotten off easily for the night she reaches back and her hand encircles his cock. She looks back at him, mischief shining in her eyes as she guides his still hard cock into her moist pussy. He groans, his hips thrusting forward with a need of their own. She smacks his ass sharply and he stops himself from moving.

She blows him a kiss, "Sleep, no sex, just sleep." she coos, "And if you're good and hard still come morning I'll let you fuck me until we both cum." Wiggling her ass, his lips nuzzling her neck as his arms slips around her waist. "Of course if you cum during the night I'll have to deny you even longer." she says sleepily, "So behave yourself." He lays there, the heat of her body inviting him, every now and then the muscles of her pussy contract. Her breathing steadies, deep long sighs of a sleeping goddess filling his ears. All he can do is lay there and listen for he knows sleep will never be his this night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers to Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 556 milliseconds