• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Car Trouble

Car Trouble

I was sitting at home alone; everyone went away for the weekend leaving me all by myself. There was a weekend seminar that the neighbour ladies went to, and the kids were invited to a cottage for weekend to go water-skiing. So I'm sitting here relaxing with a coffee and the Saturday paper, the TV is on to keep me company. There is a commercial on about 'men and their sex drives', I think to myself... 'I have the drive alright but no one to drive with.' Suddenly as if on cue there is a knock on the door. Then another and several more as if someone was in a hurry to get inside.

I get up and peek thru the window... I notice a woman with her coat over her head, its pouring rain and see her car out in front with the hood open and lights flashing. 'My god boy open the door,' thinking to myself.

"I'm sorry to bother you sir, but my cell phone died and I really need help, could I use your phone to call a tow truck?" she says in a very deep sexy voice.

I quickly look her over and say, "Sure come on in,"

She takes off her soaken-wet coat, hands it to me and I go hang it up. While I point and say, "There is the phone, Miss help yourself, and would you like coffee? I just made some!"

"Oh I'd love some thanks, milk and 1 sugar please," she says, as she looks at me and smiles.

I go to the kitchen, get another mug out of the cupboard and pour some coffee and make it the way she requested. As I return to the living room I hear her saying, "Dam it, I need one now... I don't care...now...ok I'm at 3333 Elm street you'll see the car in front, thanks"

"Sounds like it will be awhile," I said.

"Yeah like 4 hrs, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I can wait in the car!" she says, sitting down on the couch, and picking up the mug.

"Don't be silly, feel free to relax and watch TV...but I think you need to get out of those wet clothes, I'll give you my wife's jogging suit and put yours in the dryer, and I honestly mean this sincerely," I said.

"My, I'd really appreciate that, I have to attend a meeting at 8pm, and I didn't bring any change clothes, thank you so much," she responded. "Your wife won't mind I hope?"

"Actually I am having a weekend alone, kids and wife are away, although she did leave me a to-do list, but now that it's raining I can't do any of it." I reply. "I'll go set out her suit and put out a towel for you, I'll be right back, enjoy your coffee." I go upstairs to our bedroom and open my wife's cupboard and get out her red jogging suit, and grab her slippers lay everything on the bed, in the linen closet I get a towel and facecloth and them beside the outfit. And return downstairs to my guest. As I return to the living room I see she's finished her coffee.

"Ok come on I'll show you where everything is, please help yourself! I'll just be here watching TV."

"Only if you don't mind," she winks at you and you immediately feel shivers all over!

"Not at all miss, I'd expect someone to help my wife out if she were in this situation!" I reply."

I take her upstairs and show her the bathroom and bedroom. "Just put your wet clothes in this basket and place it outside the door, I'll be back to pick it up and put them in the dryer " "Ok thank you again!" she says. I turn to leave and I already hear the water running. As I walk towards the stairs I realize that I didn't hear the door to the bathroom close. Curious and horny I turned to peak, and I see her undressing. I watch holding my breath as she removes her red silk blouse and drops into the basket. Her black lacey bra opens in the front as she snaps it open, and I see her breasts – not huge not small but firm and her nipples hard already. She stands up and pulls down her pants and I see she's wearing a red thong. She picks up her clothes and puts it in the basket. She picks up the basket and goes to put it in the hallway (obviously she must have assumed I went downstairs.) This is when I realized I was frozen on the steps. 'Oh my, I'm dead' I think to myself.

She sees that I must have been watching, I go to say something and she just turns and goes into the bathroom. This time I hear the door close and lock. 'Boy do I feel like a fool,' I say to myself. 'I have never been so rude in my entire life, what a dummy?' I decide best to go back down stairs, and sit down and look at the TV.

When suddenly the bathroom door opens, her head sticks out and she says, "Don't go!"

I'm at such a loss for words, being caught watching her undress. She seems to know this and starts to speak, " I know I'm a stranger, but ...ok let me be frank, I'm a lonely woman, my husband left me about 6 months ago for his sexy young secretary. And I haven't had much sex for at least 1 yr before that cause he was never home long enough. Well dam it I'm horny and the thought that you were watching me undressed just turned me on, well, well I wondered if you would like to watch me take a shower. I know it sounds silly and crazy, but what do you think?"

"Well," I pause, "I'm not sure it will be a good idea, it will of course make me horny and well..." She interrupts me, "Well come on.... please, no one will know! Dam listen to me, I'm making you cheat on your wife, this is so wrong, I'm sorry. Let me get dressed and I'll go wait in my car."

"No!" I almost shouted. "No, I'd like to watch you, I'd like to do whatever happens after watching you. I know its wrong and crazy. But well let's say it's been awhile for me too, my wife just doesn't seem interested in wanting me for sex."

She opens the bathroom door, she's wrapped in a towel and extends her hand and says, "Hi I'm Jackee."

"Hi I'm Troy!" We both laugh. "You get in the shower and I'll come in when I hear you slide the doors closed." "OK!"

She steps into the shower and pulls the door closed, I enter the bathroom and sit on the toilet, she stands with her back to the door, leans forward and has her ass squeezed up against the glass. Wiggles around a little. Then slowly turns around and lifts her hands to her hair, leans back and pushes her breast forward. ('Dam I think to myself that is so hot') She moves her hands down and touches her breasts I see her twiddling her nipples. I reach between my legs and grab my crouch, yup it's working. She continues to tease me with her shower and knowing I'm getting hard I leave the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I hear her get out and shut of the water. She opens the door and shouts at me, "Get the hell in that bedroom now!"

For some silly unknown reason to me, I obey her commend as if I was hypnotized. I go into the bedroom and she's there towel is on the floor and blankets on the bed are pushed back. I look in her eyes and see how sincere she is, and dam you're horny too, no one would know, and it would be just one time, never see her again. I walk up to the bed; she's sitting on the edge and pulls me close. She opens my pants and pushes them to the floor, grabbing my ass as she does. I pull my sweater off over my head, and brush her hair aside. She doesn't look at me she just lowers herself to the floor and starts to work my cock.

Around and around the tip she goes, she grabs my ass in one hand and your balls in the other as she devours my cock deep in her mouth. Sucking so hard I grab the bedpost, I feel I'm about to cum so pull out, I help her up and get her on the bed, climb up between her legs and start to finger her, as I do you suck her nipple. It grows hard in my mouth. Then teasing her all around that area until I finally go in for the kill, licking and sucking and she cums instantly, I don't stop - until she cums again. (Thinking to myself I want to bring her to an explosive orgasm) You move up on her body and slide your cock inside her wet pussy, pumping gently at first then getting harder and faster, you are about to explode ............ you pull out and sit up and cum all over her breasts. She grabs my cock and sucks it dry...then takes her finger and wipes off the cum and licks her fingers.

"Dam babe you hungry too," you laugh. "No Troy just love the taste of cock, it's been a while"

She goes back in the bathroom to watch off her breasts; I join her to clean myself up too.

While in the bathroom, I stand behind her and caress her breasts, twiddling those amazing nipples, and kissing her neck. The phone rings and rings but I don't hear it as we are enjoying the moment. Touching her breasts - her hard nipples, her thighs - her eagerness- her familiar yet strangeness it all excites me so much I begin to grow hard again.

Jackee is on her knees again she begins to sucks me again. I take her by her arms and lead her back to the bedroom. She kneels on the floor and starts to work me again. This time she's licking under me and sucking my balls, and licking my ass and dam it fingering my ass too! 'Fuck me' you think, 'Beth never does this to me but god it's so dam exciting.'

I can't hold back and cum in her mouth she sucks eagerly it all up. Then stands and lays back on the bed. "Fuck Jackee that was exciting I've never had that done before," I say excitedly.

"It was the first time for me too" she giggles "I read it in a magazine and wanted to try it, it says it makes a man cum more than normal." She pauses then continues "Troy its still gonna be a while before the truck comes, can we try some other things?"

"Depends what you got in mind hon, but I think we should call the truck first to see how long we have ok!"

"Ok" she walks downstairs in the towel, to the phone while I bring her clothes and put them in the dryer and calls "what... oh my god .........how long than?.............. Ok it will be ok I'll be waiting"

She hangs up and says, "If you don't mind it will be around 6pm cause there was a major accident and all their trucks were called to go there as well as the other two companies in town. I'll have to call the meeting off which is great cause dam it Troy I'm enjoying this too much.... you have no idea just how much!"

"Well Jackie, I'm game what ever you want to try lets just do it, except if one of us is in pain we'll stop"

"Agreed" she goes back to the phone and calls her partner and cancels her meeting, it didn't sound like she had too much trouble doing that.

They go back to bedroom, I see that there is a message on the answering machine, but figure I've gone out for the day, and I laugh to myself. She asks me, if we have a vibrator and lotion?"

"What you got in mind?" I say as I open the top drawer and get out the pink vibrator and grab the bottle of lotion and join her on the bed.

"Well you straddle me as we do a 69 and I slowly put it in your ass and pump it"

"God that sounds gay but believe it or not that finger thingy you did was hot so ok lets try"

She lays down and you straddle her, you both start fingering and licking and sucking, and she licks my ass again and fingers it with two fingers deep inside me, feel myself getting hard again and almost like I want to cum, but I hold it back, as she jerks you off.... then I feel a cool lotion being rubbed around my hole and the vibrator being slowly, slowly, slowly pushed in me a bit at a time. I buck...........but my cock is so hard inside her mouth and so deep, I push against it and feel it pop in. Dam I can't hold back I feel her pump it inside me, wanting to explode but I continue to hold on as long as I can... I keep licking her but I keep thinking of this vibrator inside my ass and oops I came again.............. She keeps sucking and pumping the vibrator, oddly enough don't feel soft, but still hard, I reach back and pull out it, and wipe it on the pillowcase, grabbing the lotion and do the exact same thing to her ass.

She moans, "Fuck me again" obviously she's never had this done either by looks at it so it takes time but I get it in. Pumping her mouth with my cock and her ass with the vibrator.... I taste her cumming in my mouth then I climb off her.

And say "I've got an idea' roll on all fours," she does this and I push the vibrator in her pussy and slowly push my lotion coated cock in her ass.

I pump both of her holes slowly until I feel it's not so tight and easier to move. She's grabbing the bedpost moaning so loud... almost screaming for more and not to stop.

"shhhhhhhhhhhh keep it down baby" you laugh.

I keep going and she see squirts out the vibrator she's cumming and having a huge orgasm....

"Oh my god" she says "I've never in all my years done that"

"Its ok baby, I've never see it happen either, now I know what to do to the wife."

I keep going but without her missing a pump I've moved the vibrator in her ass and my cock in her pussy and I am about to explode; just keep pushing in deeper and let it go.

BUT that phone call and message you didn't want to listen to... well it was your wife saying, "that something happened at the seminar and they had to cancel. So I'm on my way home, I'll pick up something for dinner and should be there around 5."

I'm are busy doing Jackee in the ass and using the vibrator in her pussy, my eyes are closed as push in deep and pump hard. I don't even hear the door open, but Jackee does, Beth puts her fingers to her lips and shhhhhh. She goes into the bathroom and undresses, tip toes back in and comes up behind me, she kisses my neck and before I could say a word she's fingering and licking my asshole. The POP... I feel a cold slender object being pushed in my asshole with lotion all over it, its not too painful Beth seems a little forceful but I like it. She turns it on and I feel its motions as she moves it in and out of my asshole. Jackee is moving back and forth as I have sort of just frozen in my spot. I continue pumping both of Jackee's holes as Beth pumps my ass and squeezes my balls, I can't control myself but I want to hold off until Jackee cums...I try and try and shit we both seem to explode.... Beth goes under me with the vibrator still in my ass and starts to suck my cock. Meanwhile Jackee has gotten up and moves to Beth and starts to lick and suck her breasts and finger her pussy, and shit Beth's moved away from me and joining Jackee.

I pull the vibrator out of my ass; pick up the other one and go to the bathroom; I wash myself and clean up the equipment. With a towel around me, I return to the bedroom. And I'm so amazed at what I see happening. I sit down in the armchair and watch.

Jackee and Beth are going at it; they are in the 69-position fingering and licking each other's pussies, as if they hadn't eaten in days. I get up and place a vibrator near each of them. They take them and use them in their pussies. I see them licking asses, breasts, pussies and kissing; meanwhile I am getting so turned on I've gotten hard and start jerking off at this beautiful sight in front of me.

The door bell rings I grab your pants and go downstairs and deal with the tow truck driver, who says they will bring a rental car by in a bit for Jackee and gave me their business card for her call and her car will be right tomorrow. I close the door, and return to the bedroom I hear the shower going and both ladies are in there doing more touching. I remove my pants and step into the shower moving between them... touching breasts and nipples.

Okay obviously lots of action has been happening and after the shower we all get into comfy clothes and go down and enjoy dinner, good thing Beth picked a big pizza and wings there was enough for all to enjoy.

After the dishes are cleaned up and Beth hears the whole story; she laughs and says she'd love to have Troy do her in both holes, cause that looked so awesome..........

But that's another story............................

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Car Trouble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 267 milliseconds