• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Kate's Uni Days Ch. 02

Kate's Uni Days Ch. 02

12

The next morning Kate woke gradually, with a heavy head and aching limbs. She stretched as she reluctantly greeted consciousness. She opened her eyes to the brilliant light of a new day coming in through her window. She shivered right through and goosebumps spread over her body as she suddenly noticed the chill of the room. She then quickly worked out why she was so cold. She had slept the whole night completely naked with no cover over her. For a fraction of a second the situation perplexed her until memories of the night before began to filter back into her fuzzy head. A smile spread over her features as she had remembered how her dream had come true almost perfectly the night before. She had been well and truly fucked by a guy she'd met that evening at the students' union.

After having recollected that much she also noticed that she was totally alone. She sat up wearily on the bed and tried to bring things back into focus. As she looked around her room she noticed that there was no trace of Dan having been there at all. He must have slipped away some time earlier. Maybe he had woken her to tell her he was going, maybe not, she couldn't remember anything of it. She shrugged dismissively. She guessed this was the way a one night stand was bound to end really. Being a stranger to such things she hadn't known before, the casual sex scenes in her fantasies had obviously never run that far; the fun being over and her partner just disappearing. She wasn't sure why she felt at such a loss about it. Dan had come back for a fuck. That was it, just to get inside her and fuck her. She could hardly begin to play the victim, that's all she'd invited him back for as well. "And it was well worth it," she thought to herself and grinned. She felt satisfied in the knowledge that if he had've stayed then this morning would have obviously been much more awkward for both of them.

"No," she said resolutely as she stood up. "That's just the way it is." A glance at her bedside clock with sleepy eyes showed her it was already 11:30 am. She had no real deadlines today apart from having to go over to the university building to enrol. She walked giddily to her radiator and yanked the knob round to turn it on. Her head still pounded loudly in her ears and she leaned against her bedroom wall to steady herself. She hoped that a refreshing shower would be able to clear some of the cobwebs.

The university was only a short walk from Kate's accommodation so after leisurely showering and getting dressed she strolled over there at around 1 pm. As soon as she got through the door she began to regret not having gotten up earlier. Everyone had presumably also been enjoying their university freedom the night before and had only just managed to drag themselves out of bed at this time of day. The crowds were massive and Kate knew that she was going to be there a while. She'd been told that all she needed to bring along for this was a couple of small photographs of herself for her student card and luckily she'd had the foresight to get some before she'd arrived at university. She approached a group of young people who seemed to her to be loitering in a roughly orderly fashion.

"Excuse me," she said to a thin wiry brown haired man who was spending his time fiddling with his jacket zip as he waited. "Is this the queue to enrol?" The young man turned to face her with a long angular face and high cheekbones.

"Yes. It is," he said in a posh voice.

"Thanks," she said sweetly and promptly joined what seemed to be the end of the queuing crowd.

The man went back to staring ahead and fiddling with his zip. Kate put him down as a history student, probably always had his head stuck in some book or other. The queue moved at a snail's pace and as Kate gradually shuffled forward every few minutes the monotony began to get to her. Her mind began to wander back to the previous night' back to the better half of university life. She still couldn't believe how easy it had all been. It seemed that as a young girl at university all you had to do was dance a little, flirt a little, and find someone with a like mind who wanted an easy screw. Well she certainly knew where to go when her pussy needed that type of satisfaction again. A warm glow flowed through her as she remembered how Dan had looked at her: how she'd managed to attract him wither manner and her body. How great it felt to not have someone just compliment her on her appearance as a pleasantry but do it because they wanted to see it stripped bare! She'd have to...

"Er, excuse me!" Her reverie was interrupted by the posh voice of the wiry man. She realised the queue had shifted on, but she had not. She giggled nervously and thanked him as she rushed forward to close the gap that had formed between them.

"Mind on other things?" he asked inquisitively.

"Kind of," she said embarrassed. "Its just I'm not feeling quite myself today." She hoped that would be the end of the conversation with him but he had other ideas.

"Go out last night did you?" She gave him a rough précis of the night, naturally altering the end part. She omitted to tell him that her night was finished off by having the most exhilarating fuck of her life. He had also been out the night before and his account pretty much mirrored hers. She doubted however that he had had to make any alterations to his story. He wasn't ugly by any means, he just had that swat look about him.

"I'm Greg by the way," he said offering her a skinny hand to shake. She told him her own name and shook it pleasantly.

After another few minutes of small talk and another few people freeing up space further up the queue, they'd worked out that they only lived a block apart from each other.

"Our flat was considering having a bit of a drink tonight actually if you're interested," he offered. "Nothing special, just buying some booze in and supping it at our place." She was taken aback at the suggestion but tried not to show it.

"//Thanks," she said smiling sweetly. "I might just do that." She'd resigned herself to not go out that night after last night and had decided to wait until the end of the week. Greg's kind invitation hadn't really swayed her ideas on that at all.

She enrolled relatively quickly and without too much fuss. It probably just seemed quick to her having spent at least an hour in the queue waiting to do so. After she'd signed her name countless times and been issued with her student card she pushed through the bustling students to escape the building and walk home. On her way back she began to think about the night ahead. It would just be a night off for her, a bit of TV, her own first cooked meal in her new flat and an early night with maybe a hint of a book to read before sleep. That was pretty much how every night of her life was before she'd reached university. She forced a smile at the thought of it. She'd enjoy it, it'd be ok, but it wouldn't be anything like last night. She began to consider her options. Her shower and her stroll in the fresh autumn air had cleared her head and she thought she could probably force a drink down later, this was Freshers' week after all. It wouldn't do to be stuck inside. Gradually the man's invitation began to seem more attractive to her. It might be a laugh going over to see his flatmates.

"You never know, you might get lucky again," she thought to herself dreamily as she walked. "You might even take Greg's virginity." She giggled but admonished herself inside for being both so harsh and so bold. She'd already confessed to herself during their chat that she was attracted to him in a strange sort of way. But it wasn't his physical attributes that turned her on really. The idea of sleeping with him gave her the buzz. The idea of being able to get another man into bed, to be able to make two men want to put their cocks inside her in as many days. He'd already invited her over for a drink with him and his flatmates after only talking to her for a few minutes. Maybe there really was a chance he wanted to get inside her knickers.

"There's only one way to find out,," she thought.

By the time she got home there was just time to fix herself a meal and watch minimal TV before she had to begin to get ready for the evening. As it was only casual she decided she wouldn't go crazy on getting dressed up, especially as they were not even going out anywhere. She chose her kneehigh black boots, a plad skirt generously longer than the one from the previous night, matching black lace panties and bra and a short-sleeved pink top which didn't reveal too much cleavage. She added some finishing touches of make up in the mirror and was suitably pleased with the result. Her conservative clothing mixed with her fuck-me footwear gave just the right mixture of looking for sex but not especially being on the prowl for it. He hadn't specified a suitable time to arrive when they'd chatted but she figured that nine would be a safe bet. Before she strode out of her room she picked up one of the bottles of wine she'd brought from home to supposedly use as an icebreaker between her and her flatmates. As far as she could tell most of her flat was still empty and the couple of guys who were there spoke very poor English. With bottle in hand and her thin summer jacket draped over her shoulders she walked confidently down the steps and out into the breezy night towards the neighbouring block

She buzzed the flat and quoted Greg's name. She was let in and quickly found her way up to the right flat. Each block in the set of accommodation pretty much mirrored each other and so she knew exactly where to go.

The warmth of the convivial kitchen was welcoming to her, just as much as the people inside. She recognised Greg standing by the sink appearing to be acting as barman, serving everyone their desired drinks. Another four people were gathered around the large circular kitchen table in various positions, most of them clutching a rather pungent looking alcoholic cocktail.

"Ah Kate!" exclaimed Greg as he saw her enter. "So glad you could make it." He put a spirit bottle down on the side and walked to her to give her a quick hug. Kate felt a little strange at him being so forward with her, after all they'd only met a few short hours ago. There again it would help her plan if he acted warmly towards her straight away and would mean less work on her part.

He introduced the people gathered round the table and was delighted to see her alcoholic contribution. She took one of the remaining seats dotted around the room and tried to fall neatly into the conversation. She was never the most sociable of girls and tended to find meeting a whole group of people at the same time quite daunting.

"I'll pour you some of your wine if that's ok Kate," Greg offered quickly. Kate offered to do it herself but he was insistent. When her glass arrived at the table it was obvious why he was resolute to do the dishing out himself. A half pint glass rested in front of her filled with her white wine.

"Are you serious?" she said laughing dryly.

"Well, it just saves me having to keep getting up to pour you more doesn't it," Greg remarked.

"I brought it to share out though, I get so tipsy after wine."

"Maybe I should've got you a pint," joked Greg. Kate laughed with the rest of them at his insinuation.

As the evening continued Kate sipped her wine cautiously. She had come to tonight with the intention of taking Greg home with her so she didn't need his obvious attempts at getting her intoxicated. The evening carried on simply, with someone bringing in a stereo and treating the group to some music to help the atmosphere. Kate found she got on quite well with the people gathered there. She made sure to not hurry the wine but after the first half pint had been finished her tongue was loosened enough to chat more readily and felt more comfortable about the situation. She decided that she had got the wrong idea about Greg from her first impression. He could've easily have passed as a nerd in his spare time and she didn't doubt that he was no stranger to burying his head in a book when he had the time. But he seemed to be treating this start at university as an opportunity to show off his charms. He was definitely the big noise amongst the crowd, easily overshadowing the only other male present, his flatmate named Ben. Ben seemed nice to Kate but didn't get much chance to offer any contribution to the night.

Greg was swilling his drink back easily and still ensuring he was the genial host and pouring everyone very generous measures of anything they needed as soon as their glass was nearly empty. Being the only significant male in the room meant that he also flirted outrageously with anything feminine that moved. Kate had hoped that his attention would be focussed on her the whole time but Greg insisted on making provocative comments about all the girls there, and revelling in their collective giggling. Kate wondered why she'd even been invited, unless his aim was to force one huge gangbang in his flat. Before she knew it Greg had filled up her glass for the third time way before it was empty, complaining bitterly about how slow she was drinking. Convinced that the evening was not going as planned she decided to cut her losses and return to her flat. She insisted that she couldn't possibly drink any more wine and excused herself to the assembly.

"Come on Kate!" exclaimed Greg as she got unsteadily to her feet to leave. "The evening's only just begun. And I've poured you that drink now, at least finish that, then I'll let you go." She smiled weakly as he put on his best puppy-dog eyes for the audience. Reluctantly she sat back down. She had nothing to do at all tomorrow and if she drank enough water before bed then she'd be ok for escaping a hangover like that morning's. To ensure she could go to bed at a reasonable time she began to gulp down the wine, at least it would send her off pretty sharply. The conversation was becoming to absurd for Kate's liking. Everyone else was most definitely drunk at this point as they'd been drinking at nearly twice her speed. It wasn't too long before Kate was draining her glass and hurriedly but unsteadily standing up to ensure she wouldn't be subject to another glass. Greg took the hint.

"Well thanks for coming over Kate, we really enjoyed having you here." She thanked him as she grabbed up her jacket and slung it over her shoulders. She bid everyone farewell and went to the door.

"I guess that's pretty much the end guys," Greg said in his matter-of-fact tone. "I' going to bed soon anyway." He got up and followed her to the door. "Here Kate I'll show you out." He held the door as Kate walked through it and then followed her through. He put an arm gently around her shoulders as he walked with her towards the entrance.

"I didn't mean to bring an end to the evening," Kate said, filling the silence. "Everyone else seemed to be having a good time as it was." Greg shrugged.

"No its ok, I'd had enough anyway."

"All of your exotic cocktails making you tired?" Kate enquired as they reached the door and stopped.

"Tired," Greg said on cue. "Who said I was tired?"

"But..." Kate began.

"I just told them all I was going to bed," he paused letting her come to the conclusion herself before he spelled it out for her. "All I'm trying to work out at the moment is, whether you are going to join me or not."

Her eyes widened as she realised the full extent of his proclamation.

"So much for him being a virgin," she thought to herself. She viewed his lanky frame as he leaned against his flat door for leverage. She suddenly became flushed, her stomach beginning to flutter as it had done the night before. If anything however she was maybe even more nervous than from that time. Firstly she didn't feel quite as calmed by the alcohol tonight, and also this was another deal altogether. Last night was just about getting the ball rolling and letting her body experience the touch of a new man. If she went to bed with Greg though it would mean another virtual stranger entering her pussy, barely a day after another had fired his load into it. The old Kate would've been shocked at such behaviour. The old Kate would have called her a slut and forced her to shoot out of is flat and run home straight away. But ever since last night's sex she was the new Kate. And the new Kate right now was feeling her pussy twitch into life with the idea of welcoming another fresh cock between its rapidly moistening lips. She would be crazy to pass up the offer, two different cocks gliding into her in as many evenings was far too tempting an offer.

She nervously began to play with a button on her blouse as she answered him.

"Well as I was going home myself, why don't you assist me back and make sure no one jumps out on me in the darkness and tries to take advantage of me." She smiled a mischievous smile and pushed the handle down to open his flat door. He smiled back as his cock began to stir from its confines and gather stiffness.

He took her hand in his as they exited his block and walked briskly towards hers, both their minds filled with the excitement of enjoying each others' bodies as soon as they got inside the warmth of her room. Her pussy was buzzing with every step, she needed some sex and fast. She realised that Greg was just a normal horny teenage guy and that he would've fucked any of those girls there tonight. But fuck it, she was the lucky one he'd decided to go to bed with and momentarily her pussy would have its prize deep inside it.

They paced quickly and confidently up the stairs, neither of them breaking the spell by speaking. She let his hand go to unlock her door and he took the opportunity to place his over her arse and give it a generous squeeze. He followed her inside and made sure the door was shut and locked. She turned to face him and his slender arms embraced her. They kissed, a long wet kiss as his hand returned to her arse, only this time it had sneaked under her skirt to enjoy it through her thin panties. She held him close crushing her massive breasts into his chest. There breathing became more audible as his nimble fingers began to unbutton her blouse from the top downwards.

"Oh Kate," he said in between kisses. "You're going to be so good, I know you are." He finished wrestling with the last button and deftly pushed the blouse from her shoulders. She straightened her arms to let the garment fall down her arms and off onto the floor. After some fiddling with the clasp of her bra he had it undone and that too fell away leaving her breasts to fall free before him. He took her in his arms again feeling her naked breasts press into him, her rapidly growing nipples poking out from her soft skin and through his shirt.

His hand roamed gently over her back, and down into the waistband of her panties to slide over her smooth arsecheeks once more. They began to kiss more feverishly as his hands explored her.

"Will you suck my cock for me Kate?" he asked quickly. "Hmm? Take my cock in that pretty mouth of yours? Yeh?" He said it merely to turn her on and the writhes of her pussy against his bulging cock proved that he had been successful.

She answered his direct question by quickly unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down the zipper. She was about to reach inside his pants to grab his cock when he spoke.

"Get on the bed honey and I'll get it out for you to suck," She complied eagerly climbing on the bed, lying on the far side to give him room, her pussy buzzing like crazy desperate to see what type of cock she would soon be enjoying. He hurriedly kicked off his trainers and pushed down his boxers and trousers, letting his cock spring free. It was by far the longest cock she'd ever seen for real at around 8.5' but almost probably the thinnest too. Kate knew that this was certainly going to be the deepest any cock had ever reached inside her. It stood at full attention away from his body and Kate could clearly see a spec of white at the tip of it indicating that she was about to be tasting a dash of precum in her mouth. He patted the space on the bed which she had left for him with his hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Kate's Uni Days Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds