• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Tia Gets Spanked

Tia Gets Spanked

12

Note: The following story was suggested by a Literotica reader.

Tia wore her long black hair in a pony tail today. It was one way that she liked to look when she was about to defy someone's authority. She had her heart set on what she wanted and he wasn't going to get his way with her this time.

Tia's toes of her tiny feet were painted and looked really good she thought in her high heels sandals as she walked. The heels made her feel powerful. The skirt she wore was intentionally dark to contrast with the red silk blouse.

Her beautiful dark brown Asian eyes twinkled with energy. She was still sparking clean from her shower. She smelled of flowers and looked forward to confronting the bastard this morning. It was high time he got a piece of her mind.

She walked to the car, drove to work and when she entered the large superstore all eyes were on her. Everyone noticed that she wasn't wearing her uniform. They all had their company colors on with their name tags. She laughed to herself about what jerks she worked with and kept walking at her determined pace right into the office.

"Is my check here?" She asked.

"Nobody has a check for you." Mr. Barber said.

"I'm tired of your shit!" She said. "I want my check right now and I want my schedule changed and you are going to do it right now."

Tia stood in front of him with both fists on her hips. She wanted to show him that she mean business this time. She laid out her demands and he was going to pay attention this time.

Mr. Barber leaned over to the microphone and pressed the key to speak.

"Crystal to the office please. Crystal to the office." He said over the loudspeakers in the store.

"Hey, you clean up nice Tia. You look really good in that skirt. I bet you have that black silk thong on covering up that little pussy of yours."

"Don't change the subject. Where is my check?" Tia pressed.

"They are coming in on the bus later today." Mr. Barber said.

"That's a likely story." Tia said not believing him.

Crystal appeared at the door to the office. Mr. Barber signaled with his had for her to come in.

"Close the blinds there Crystal." He said.

Crystal obeyed and turned to him for more instruction.

"Get the thing out of that bag over there." He said.

Crystal picked up a leather collar out of a bag that was sitting on the safe.

"Put it on and get another." He said.

Crystal put the leather collar around her neck and fastened it. She removed another collar from the bag and waited for more instruction.

Mr. Barber opened the middle drawer of his desk and removed an eighteen inch ruler. He held it in one hand and slapped the palm of his other hand with it.

"Crystal works the shifts she wants to work don't you Crystal?" He said.

"Yes I do." She replied.

"Tell Tia why that is Crystal." He said.

"I follow instructions well." Crystal said.

"Get two pairs of cuffs and a leash." He said.

Crystal pulled out two sets of fur lined hand cuffs and a long leather leash from the bag with a clip on each end.

"If you followed instructions well you too could work he shifts you want." Mr. Barber said to Tia. "Can you follow instructions?"

"I am not going to be your play thing." Tia said.

Mr. Barber used the end of the ruler on the back of Tia's thighs just below her skirt and slapped her hard with it. She was surprised it didn't break as she felt the sting of it.

"Put the collar on her and cuff her to the binding." He said to Crystal.

Crystal moved over to cuff and collar Tia who stepped back into a corner to avoid capture. Crystal was gentle with her and leaned forward to reach Tia with only her lips. Crystal kissed Tia softly on the lips and moved back only a small bit to let Tia kiss her back.

"You may kiss me in return." Crystal said and waited.

Tia had always had a crush on Crystal. She was the cutest one in the store bar none. Crystal had auburn hair and long thin legs. She was taller than Tia by at least a half a foot and seemed powerful among the other workers.

She always knew what to do and everyone did as she told them because she was always right. Tia couldn't help but return the kiss and their lips touched lightly.

With the touch of their lips Crystal put on hand on Tia's right breast and tenderly caressed it through her light blouse. Tia's emotions grew. She was no longer mad but thankful for the attention that she was getting.

The light touch from Crystal's hand slipped along from Tia's breast to her shoulder to her arm and down to her wrist. Tia found her wrist was softly captured in one of the hand cuffs and she provided no resistance for Crystal to gently slip the other hand cuff on her other wrist all before they broke their kiss.

Crystal pulled gently on the middle of the hand cuffs and walked with Tia following over to the desk. She opened a small panel at the end of the desk and fastened the hand cuffs to a ring she revealed then moved her hands to Tia's neck and kissed it lightly as Tia closed her eyes and as Crystal move her kiss up to Tia's ear lobe the leather collar slipped around the neck of the captured worker without incident.

Crystal clipped the collar around her own neck to one end of the leash and clipped the other end of the leash to the collar around Tia's neck. They were joined by the leather umbillacle and Tia looked at her hands.

Crystal then kissed Tia again and moved her long arms down to the lower hem of the dark skirt to pull it up revealing the fleshy cheeks of her ass to Mr. Barber. She held the skirt in place and broke from the kiss but stayed close to Tia and looked over to her boss for more instruction.

"You look lovely there Tia. Would you like Crystal to lick that sweet pussy of yours?" He asked.

"Oh yes." Tia said.

"I can give her that instruction if you wish. She always follows instructions well don't you think?" Mr. Barber asked.

"Yes she does." Tia said.

"But first I want you to tell me you believe me what I said about the checks." He said.

"That they aren't here?" Tia said.

Mr. Barber slapped one cheek of her ass with the ruler and waited a moment then slapped the other cheek. Red welts appeared on Tia's skin. She grew wet inside her pussy and hoped that Crystal was ready to lick her juices from her when the time was right.

"What was it that I said?" He asked again.

"You said they would be coming in on the bus later today." Tia said.

Mr. Barber smacked her again first on one cheek then on the other. New welts grew on her tiny flesh. She tried to move to the side to be out of reach of his stick if he tried to hit her again. Crystal prevented her from achieving the new position. She saw that a straight answer was the only answer.

"I believe the checks are coming in later today on the bus. I will return later to pick up my check." Tia said.

Mr. Barber slapped her ass in a new place this time slightly lower than before. New welts appeared there as well. She almost teared up but bit her lip against the pain instead.

He waited for her to say something else but she remained silent. He hit her again right on the first welts that he placed there a few moments ago. This time tears ran down her face and her pussy moistened the satin though between her legs.

"I will earn my change of schedule by following instructions well." Tia said.

"Good. Crystal lick Tia's pussy until I tell you to stop." He said and put the ruler back into the middle desk drawer.

Crystal put her hand down to Tia's pussy and felt through the thong that she was wet. She smiled just a little as she pressed her fingers into Tia's' vulva through the material and knelt down in front of her. There was a knock on the office door.

Mr. Barber stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and spoke to the person who knocked. He left the two women in the office and locked the door behind him. Crystal continued with her mission.

She lowered the thong from Tia's hips down her thighs and calves and off of her body. Tia stepped out of the underwear and opened her legs to make room for her co-worker.

Crystal didn't kneel as Tia expected. Instead she moved behind Tia and lifted her hips toward the desk. Tia used her knees to mount the desk and found herself on all fours with her wrists still cuffed to the end of the desk but now her ass was near the middle of the desk and she spread her knees to make room for Crystal to lick her pussy.

Crystal sat in Mr. Barber's chair and began softly licking with her tongue. The flesh of Tia's Vietnamese pussy was dark and nearly black at the very edges of it. The brilliant pink inside was intriguing to Crystal.

She had never licked such a pussy. The taste of Tia was very nice and Crystal moaned lightly when she licked up some of the juices that the spanking had formed in Tia's snatch.

Tia felt the soft touch of Crystal's hand rubbing on the tender flesh that had been spanked by Mr. Barber. The touch was light and tender and Tia was certain that Crystal was helping her to heal. Tia felt safe with only Crystal in the room and grew intent on the pleasure from the tongue against her soft pussy and aroused by it. Soon Tia was feeling pangs of orgasm begin in her body and she moaned to let her feelings out.

Crystal removed her hand from Tia's ass and came down on it again rapidly with a crack sounding as the palm of Crystal's hand impacted Tia's red fleshy butt. Tia yelped and opened her eyes wide. Her pussy pulsed with moisture and Crystal lapped it up.

Crystal moved from the chair to stand next to Tia and use her hand to slap her other cheek once. This time Crystal wanted to see the look on Tia's face when the spanking struck. She smiled at the surprised look of pain that Tia's face beheld and sat back down behind the sweet pussy to lick it some more. Tia was very wet. Her orgasm was just beginning.

Mr. Barber unlocked the office door and entered. Three of her female co-workers followed him into the room. He pointed to a spot along the wall behind his chair and all three of them walked over to stand in a line behind Tia and Crystal to watch.

Mr. Barber spun around and locked the door again then walked over to Tia and held her face in his hands as she had her orgasm slam through her body from Crystal's touch. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Tia opened her mouth expecting him to want his cock licked or sucked. She felt the humiliation of having to do this in front of her co-workers.

Mr. Barber held his cock in his hand and used the other hand to slip down Tia's shirt to her breast. He stroked his cock and her breast together with the same rhythm. Tia felt his strength and Crystal's tenderness do strange things to her body. The orgasm she was just completing seemed to go on longer than usual. She felt an urge to lick on a cock or have one slammed into her pussy but could do nothing about it unless she begged.

It was something she thought about only momentarily and she realized that she wanted no part of Mr. Barber inside her if she could help it. She hated him. As her orgasm built again she realized that he was the only cock in the room and she might just have to settle for it if she was going to get the relief she sought.

Crystal moved her tongue more forcefully now. She also added the intense pressure from two fingers as she pinched the top of Tia's vulva. Crystal pinched all of her sex with her fingers and not just the clit. The pinch included the flesh lips of her vulva and the inner lips which protected her tunnel as well as the hood under which her clit hid and the tender junior member itself.

Tia always referred to it as her jelly bean because of its size and shape. She even had a couple of lovers who used that at a nick name. Right then Tia's jelly bean was aroused and Crystal knew it.

Mr. Barber removed his hand from Tia's shirt. He walked over and gave his cock to Crystal to lick. She used her tongue on the cock and he became even harder than he was. Crystal opened her mouth and Mr. Barber slowly entered her with his cock. She kept still and patient until he had the tip of his cock in the narrow part of her throat then she closed her lips around the cock and used her tongue and saliva to give him pleasure.

Mr. Barber closed his eyes and let Crystal and her warm mouth arouse him for a few minutes. Tia turned to look behind her and could see only part of what they were doing. Crystal felt the right moment had come to use her tongue and lips as she moved back letting his cock out of her mouth then moved forward to let it fuck her throat. She moved slowly and Mr. Barber kept his eyes closed. Tia started to move on the desk and Mr. Barber came down on her sore ass with his hand.

"Do not move." Mr. Barber commanded.

A tear came to Tia's eye but she stayed where she was. Her knees were beginning to hurt from the hard surface of the desk. She hoped that whatever they had in mind would let her change positions soon. Crystal moved just a little faster on Mr. Barber's cock and he tapped her on the head with his hand. She stopped and he pulled the cock out of her mouth.

Mr. Barber and Crystal changed places. He sat in his chair and she stood in front of him. They moved without speaking as if they had practice this many times. Crystal was wearing pants and she lowered them to her ankles. Mr. Barber put two of his fingers into her pussy and she closed her eyes when he did. Crystal then opened her mouth and knelt down to take his cock into her mouth again.

Tia could see part of what they were doing and when Crystal put her knees on the ground she bent forward for Tia to clearly see Crystal's pussy between her legs. It was dripping wet. Mr. Barber put the two fingers that he had already slipped into Crystal's pussy in his mouth and sucked on them loudly taking her juice into his mouth.

He nodded to Jane one of the other women who stood against the wall. Jane dropped her pants to the floor and slipped her panties down to her knees. Mr. Barber put his two fingers into her pussy and moved them around inside of her. She flushed with embarrassment but didn't say anything as she was fingered.

Mr. Barber pulled his fingers out of her and tasted her by licking them. He turned to the next woman Suzy and had her do much the same thing while Jane stood in place showing her pussy to all of the others.

Suzy was shorter and fatter than everyone else and Mr. Barber had her strip off her pants and shoes and turn around and bend over before he inserted his fingers into her. After tasting her she was instructed to go stand in front of Tia and bend over just the same way. Suzy complied and when she backed up in front of Tia's face the tongue in Tia's mouth lept out and inserted itself between the fat cheeks of her ass into her pussy. Tia said nothing but enjoyed the taste as she licked.

"That's enough!" Mr. Barber said and Suzy returned to stand at the wall with the others. Her pants were off and she didn't move to put them on again but stood naked from the waist down.

Jennifer was next in line and the last pussy to be bared. In addition to removing her pants Mr. Barber asked her to remove her top as well and the others saw her strip entirely naked in front of them. She was instructed to move over and crawl on the desk next to Tia. Jennifer complied and backed her pussy up so Mr. Barber would be able to dip his fingers into her as well.

Mr. Barber used two fingers and slipped around inside Jennifer's pussy for a while the licked his fingers as he had with the others.

"Up on your knees and turn to face your friend Tia." Mr. Barber commanded of her.

Jennifer turned around and was instructed to lean forward. Mr. Barber toyed with her breasts for a few moments then released her.

"Hit her right here." Mr. Barber said and pointed to Tia's fleshy ass.

Jennifer smiled and used her hand to strike right on the red spots first on one cheek then on the other and continued until she had spanked Tia five times.

"That's enough." Mr. Barber interrupted. "Go stand in front of your friend Tia."

Jennifer climbed off of the desk and stood in front of Tia naked. She placed both of her hands on Tia's upper back and stood so if Tia breathed she could smell her pussy. Jennifer leaned her hips forward to place her wet pussy close to Tia's face and waited for more instruction.

"Stand with your feet apart." Mr. Barber said. Jennifer complied happily and he inserted his fingers back into Crystal's pussy and licked the taste of her off of them again.

When he finished licking his fingers of Crystal's juices Tia felt him insert the same two fingers into her pussy. He pushed roughly and she winced just a little as his fingers ran down inside her vagina. Jennifer seemed to be holding her in place for him. He moved the fingers in a small circle and pulled them out only to lick them and put them in his mouth to taste Tia fully.

Crystal was moving up and down on Mr. Barber's cock quite rapidly now. With one hand he slapped Tia on the ass making a loud noise. That was followed by the insertion of his two fingers to her vagina. Once she got her sweet juices on his finger he licked and sucked them once again and slapped her and continued the process again and again.

Mr. Barber looked at Suzy who was smiling with delight as Tia got her treatment. He noticed her smile and motioned for her to come closer. He used his other hand and inserted his fingers into her fat cunt the licked her and pushed her back against the wall again. She turned around and bent over just a little. Mr. Barber slapped her on the ass several times making her fat ass as red as Tia's. When he stopped she turned back around and pressed the warm flesh of her ass against the wall for relief and closed her eyes for a moment of pleasure.

Crystal finally got him to come in his mouth. Tia was able to turn and see that no drop of cum fell outside of Crystal's mouth. She swallowed all of it and licked the rest as it came from stroking after his orgasm from his softening cock. She completed the task and put his cock in his pants. She zipped him up and stood in front of him again still with her pants down to her ankles.

Mr. Barber's face was red with the exertion of his orgasm and he moved his two fingers inside Crystal then licked and sucked her juices again. She must have become more aroused after sucking him off because he repeated the finger insertion and licking three times before he was satisfied that he had enough of her. He patted her on the hip and she pulled her pants up looking normal once again.

He motioned for Jane to come over in front of him. She complied and he signaled for her to insert her fingers into Tia's wet pussy. Jane did so with great glee. She was almost giddy and moaned as she moved her fingers fucking Tia with them. Mr. Barber slipped his two fingers into Jane at the same time and she moaned louder when he moved them fast fucking her with his digits. Jane had a small orgasm and Mr. Barber stopped.

"It's time for you to go back to work." Mr. Barber said.

Jane pulled up her panties and pants and adjusted her clothing. She let herself out of the office. Suzy was next to be dismissed. She dressed and left with the smile still on her face.

Mr. Barber turned his chair slightly and put his face up to Tia's pussy. He sniffed it and lightly touched his tongue to her clit. She grew more aroused as he flicked her clit with his tongue and she eventually began to feel another orgasm coming on. The odor from Jennifer's pussy was intoxicating to her.

Crystal had Jennifer kneel in front of Tia. She held Tia's head in her hands and when the passion inside the small asian woman erupted into orgasm Jennifer put her lips to Tia's and inserted her tongue as they kissed. Mr. Barber was pleased that he brought the young woman to orgasm and stopped licking her. He used a facial tissue to clean his face and put his two fingers inside Tia's vagina again as her orgasm rushed through her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Tia Gets Spanked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds