"500 Stories": A Look Back

So far there have been 17 turns... with the potential for 40 more. Trying to come up with creative, hot and sexy turns has been a lot of fun, and I have a ton more already entitled and outlined. I just need the time to be able to write more of them.

The five ladies are:

CAROL WHITE: white, submissive, married, excessively rich, who loves her husband but prefers women.

CRYSTAL WATSON: black English professor who loves seducing ripe fish-out-of -the-water coeds.

PORTIA JAMES: is in movie casting, and uses her contacts to find eager woman willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead.

VERONICA STONE: runs a clothing shop, and hunts her prey, young and old, within her shop.

JASMINE JONES: is in marketing, loves strap-on fucking, and was once a professional dancer.

The score at the moment is (some stories include two turns, by the way):

Scorecard:

Crystal: 6

Jasmine: 4

Veronica: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

My favourites so far are:

The opening story, based on the wicked Japanese bus molestations, in Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde .

Turning Contest: A Fashionable Cutie,based on a long-time reader's fantasy, where she's seduced at a Victoria Secret.

Turning Contest: A Girl Guide's Sis,where an 18-year-old selling cookies door to door for her younger sis is seduced.Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean, a hot cuckquean story where a black bitch is caught fucking her boyfriend in Veronica's store, and is cuckqueaned (which actually transforms her life for the better).

Here are two pics from recent chapters:

Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean:

Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter:

So when you're in the mood for some hot, shortish (usually 5000-7000 words) lesbian seductions, you can start here.

35. FAVOURITE SERIES 7: BLACK DOMINANCE

Another favourite: straight white guy succumbs to BBC, in Black Dominance.

Black Dominance: Accidental Text begins a new series, where a straight college student named Joey succumbs to BBC after receiving a text sent to the wrong guy. But like many white guys, at least the ones in my stories, once the idea of black cock is presented to him, it won't go away. After replying to the anonymous sender saying he isn't gay, this next text is sent to him, accompanied by a dick pic:

Cocksucker,

I'm horny and can't seem to get hold of any of my cocksuckers.

You have fifteen minutes to be in the last stall, in the guy's washroom, on the top floor of the engineering building.

It's now or never cocksucker.

Come and get some dark chocolate.

Before the night is done, he's sucked that cock and begun his journey to becoming a full time BBC cock sucker, and eventual bottom. He's also learned of and experienced an on-campus bathroom where white guys go to suck BBC, and to get fucked by BBC. The cock suckers and bottoms include jocks, coaches and other male students. This bathroom is one of my most fanciful and fun creations, and a place I imagine many white cock suckers wish was located near them.

Now addicted to cock, in the sequel Black Dominance: Addicted to Cum, Joey joins a cock sucking app for black cock, and he sucks as much BBC as possible all around town, while feeling guilty about it because he has a girlfriend. Of course it transpires the guilt isn't necessary, since he soon discovers his girlfriend is doing the exact same thing, although she's servicing black pussy, while she's drawn in just like her boyfriend is, in Black Dominance: Addicted to Cunt. Tasha's story follows the same timeline as Joey's, as both of their lives simultaneously take wicked twists.

Because I prefer pictures of lesbians over gay men, even though I like reading and writing about both of them, the main picture for this story is Tasha walking in on her best friend Eliza eating out cheerleader Jazmine, which triggers her inevitable downfall.

Then for fun, because my editor is obsessed with me (his exact words to me were: 'here's a pic that's been scorched into my memory ever since I first read it', he added a picture of a brief sub-plot in this story I'd completely forgotten about... me dressed as a slutty maid and escorting our protagonist Tasha to Mistress Jazmine's dorm room. I wish my ass actually was that nice... LOL.

In the most recent part, Joey discovers the joys of bottoming for black cock, in Black Dominance: Ass Slut Too.

I've begun a prequel, where Joey learns about his girlfriend Tasha's best friend Eliza, and how she became a slut for black cock and cunt; and I also need to add at least one more, where Tasha too gets to enjoy BBC, and to discover she and Joey have something new in common they can share shoulder to shoulder.

Hopefully in 2021.

36. REBECCA COLLABORATIONS

Of all my collaborations, and I've had quite a few over ten years, none have excited me more than working with Rebecca from her voluminous cartoon series, Housewives at Play.

I'd read her comics for years before I even started writing, and many of my lesbian submissive fantasies were inspired by reading some of her early work, especially her long, meandering graphic story of Housewife Cathy and her downfall into lesbian submission. The first few chapters are required reading, if you're going to fully understand my own twisted lesbian fantasies.

I was stunned when she agreed to allow me to use her images for some illustrated fiction. It was incredibly challenging, because I had to write the stories based on her existing pictures (of which there are literally hundreds for me to pick and choose from, and I could arrange them in any order I liked), and I also wanted to do justice to her images, and to promote her work to my readers. (Which now I'm doing again!)

I think we've collaborated nine times (more, if you count the 1950s series as individual stories), and I guess we really should at least hit 10, since that would be such a satisfying milestone.

If you haven't checked out these stories or the rest of her work, peruse the pics below, and then go and search her out... you will not be disappointed! Many of my stories, and many of her works, are marathon sagas of lesbian lust and lesbian submission.

First up, back in August 2014 was Straight Housewife Blackmailed, which was inspired by this wicked drawing.

Next up was the 2015 Illustrated story of the year with the epic incest fantasy "Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair, where 18-year-old daughters learn of their lesbian family tradition. You saw a picture earlier in the awards category, but this story deserves another look. Here's a pic I've imagined having done to me by cute students many times:

I wove a few different Rebecca comics into a single wild story that perhaps foreshadowed the then future Turning Contest series, when four MILFs compete to see who can be the biggest slut over a July long weekend. It even includes some rare Rebecca pics with men in them.

Coming Out in Costume was a cute simple story, where a closet high school lesbian discovers her true self whiled dressed as Batgirl. That said, here's the hottest pic of that story:

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve, where two cousins learn of their moms' incestuous pasts... and their own present.

My most ambitious work with Rebecca has been undoubtably my 1950s series (with a long-term vision of doing stories in each of the following decades too, to include more family descendants).

The seven-part series is a wild one, where a great grandchild reads the diary of her recently deceased great grandmother, and discovers a very wild and wicked world in the past. A secret lesbian world, where incest is rampant, including within her own family. A world that in a cover letter, her great grandmother posthumously invites her to join: "PPS: Use the code phrase 'Sit pet' and your mother will know that you are replacing me." The story flashes back and forth between the present day and the 1950s.

Here are pics from the seven existing chapters:

1950s: 1st Time with a Girl

1950s: Housewives Lesbian Society:

1950s: Housewives' Pet Training:

1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends

1950s: Moms & Daughters:

1950s: Munching the Cheerleaders

1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be:

Hopefully one day this series will continue.... But in the meantime, here are snapshots from a few more of my stories featuring Rebecca's artwork.

MILF's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy, where a straight MILF discovers the amazing world of submission.

Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter,where a Daughter's soiled panties leads to mom-daughter lust.

And lastly, at least for now, is Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest, a bit of a darker tale, where a vengeful teen dominates a mom to get to her daughter.

Did I mention you should check out Rebecca's website?

37. FAVOURITE SERIES 8: HYPNOSISSY SERIES

First off, at first I had no idea such a niche even existed.

Hypno sissy, or hypno cock sucker, or hypno gay videos.

When I first watched some of them, they made no sense to me. Girls were sucking dick or getting fucked, while a female voice belittled the viewer.

I couldn't figure out why anyone would watch these. They made no sense. But just like many men either fantasize about or actually do suck cock, many men watch these videos to condition themselves into becoming cock suckers, or a sissies, or BBC-loving faggots.

Following some research and watching more of them, I eventually wrote one of my more popular series, one that really crossed a few different lines into new themes and genres, with my HypnoSissy series.

It's definitely one of my most requested for sequels, and like the others I've mentioned in this essay, it's on my list. The question is how much I should feminize him, while still maintaining his submissive, and only sometimes sexual relationship with his own personal guru/goddess?

The first four parts are all 4.70 or higher, and tell the lengthy story of a popular football player being drawn into the world of Hypno videos, guided by a mysterious beauty named Rose... an older college girl he instantly falls for, and will do anything for... ANYTHING!

Part one, HypnoSissy: Becoming a Cocksucker, was named the best fetish story of April 2016, where I created and adapted quite a few hypno sissy videos to draw our protagonist Brian into a whole new world.

Part two, HypnoSissy: Becoming a Cum Slut, found Brian craving cock, craving big cock, and craving the taste of cum, as the videos manipulated his mind.

Part three, HypnoSissy: Big Nerd Cock, Brian services the nerd he used to bully (who later turns out to be Rose's younger brother - oops).

Part four, HypnoSissy: Cum Cravings, Rose takes Brian to a party and turns him loose, where he gobbles down a lot of cock.

Lastly, at least for now, HypnoSissy: Ecclesiastical Sucking, where Brian takes a job at a church, where he's presented with the opportunity to worship all the cock he can suck.

Although not mentioned in the summaries, there is also some lesbian action, and an odd romantic relationship between Brian and his Mistress Rose.

There are a variety of pics that could be chosen to showcase this series... here are three fun ones.

First, Brian is in the midst of coming from his first Hypnosissy video assignment, just as his mother comes in to collect his laundry, and catches him at the moment of climax.

Second, Brian is summoned by Rose to meet her at Victoria's Secret, where she introduces him to her friend Simone. After a very brief conversation, she instructs him to accompany Simone to a back room of the store, and for him to get her off.

Lastly, you finally get to see the mysterious, seductive, beautiful Rose, who invites him to her apartment in the evening for his 'big reward' for doing so well with his Hypnosissy lessons. He interprets that as meaning he'll finally get to fuck her. But instead, she's also invited a black guy with a huge dong over, for Brian to service.

38. WICKED IDEAS

Every once in a while, I get a twisted idea that just stands on its own. I've attempted starting a sex Olympics, and a big brother sex version, but both have stagnated in my partly done purgatory, but I do have two published unique stories I feel the need to highlight.

Musical Dicks: A Sibling Fuck Story has a brother show up at a sorority party and participate in a sexual game of musical chairs, only to discover one of the girls competing is his sister. This leads to some sibling sex, when neither of them wishes to out the other, while meanwhile secretly falling for each other. It was really fun to write such a wicked story, and to come up with a different task for each time the music stopped. Another element in the story is that Chris, the brother, has easily the largest dick in the room, a fact remarked upon glowingly by every girl there, including his sister, Tiffany.

Here are two pictures from one of my favourite one-off stories. It would have been awesome to get one of the entire musical chairs game, but virtually impossible with the software being used, there initially being 24 guys and 24 girls playing, plus the older girls in charge; so alas, both pics are after the game is finished, and our protagonist has won.

The first has, from left to right:

Chris standing and looking at his sister, Pledge Tiffany.

Pledge Mary, the first runner-up in the contest, being fucked by Tiffany, and gazing at Chris's impressive 10" dick.

Pledge Tiffany fucking Mary with her strap-on, and sharing a look with her brother.

Pledge Kiesha collapsed in her chair, exhausted and covered in cum, gazing dazedly at the camera. Oh, is someone photographing this? Whatever.

Pledge Josie, as assigned, still riding the Sybian to yet another orgasm - she's lost count of how many so far - gazing at Chris's dick.

Sarah, who's been serving as Amber's chief lieutenant during the evening, tree-hugging an enormous phallus and gazing happily at the camera.

Sorority President Amber, lounging on another enormous phallus, happily taking everything in, but mainly gazing at Chris's dick.

The second is simply the brother finally fucking his sister all out after the crazy encounter, in a sorority house bathroom (a really nice one, lol):

Then I wrote a sexual parody of the amazing American Ninja Warrior, with American Slut Warrior, where a jilted woman breaks out of her devastation by competing in a wild sexual obstacle course full of wicked sexual activities.

Yes, both of these are way out there, but I think they're also two of my favourite single chapter romps.

39. THE PIT... THE PERFECT CLUB

I've already discussed the lesbian club Le Chateau, and now I'll take a deeper look into the amazing BBC club I created for white women to indulge all their chocolate cravings, called THE PIT.

There's even a picture of it in the first chapter of Hedonism Island: A BBC Discovery, although it's missing the required nylons... lol:


All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds