• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something Different Ch. 02

Something Different Ch. 02

The tables have now turned. I have him cuffed in the exact position I was in a few nights ago, but I didn't put the blindfold on him. I think it'd be more torture for him to be able to watch, anticipate, and know how badly I'm teasing him because of the fact that he can see me. I won't use the feather on him because that's more fun to do when he is blindfolded. Seeing him stretched out on the bed, very aroused, tends to have its effect on me. I'm not quite sure if I can go through with all I have planned out in my head, but I will try.

I straddle him, so close yet so far away, and I lean over to kiss him softly. I nibble on his lower lip before moving and placing kisses along his jaw-line, nibbling now and again. My lips move to his neck where I place a long lick before biting down. I hear him take a sharp breath, but I know it's not from pain. I can feel him shiver beneath me. My bite turns into nibbles and licks, and I begin to make my way down his chest, nibbling, licking, and kissing along the way. I rake my nails down his chest as our eyes lock, smiling at him. Again, I feel him shiver, and I can see the lust in his eyes. I slowly move to get off him, seeing him pull on his restraints, but just barely. I believe he doesn't want me to know that he wishes he were free to stop me. My grin gets bigger. I kiss him again, and he returns it hungrily. Having him like this makes every thing even more arousing.

Again, I rake my nails down his chest, watching him react. I can't help but admire his body, and a shiver goes through me. My eyes lock with his ice blue ones again, but only briefly. He's silently begging for me to continue, and I don't deny him. My lips return to his neck, kissing, sucking, and nibbling. His breathing matches my own. My lips slowly move down his chest, giving it the same treatment as his neck. I hear a soft moan escape him, and my arousal increases even more. I stop at his stomach, licking and biting. With every bite, he tenses up and moans. At this rate, I might not be able to handle teasing him for much longer. Still, I linger, licking and nibbling and driving the both of us insane. I feel him struggling against the cuffs; he no longer cares that I know he wants his hands free. I look up at him and can't help but think how sexy he looks. His eyes are filled with lust and desire, his breathing is as heavy as mine is...I'm just loving the fact that he looks so hungry. As our eyes lock, he continues his struggle, doubling his efforts. I have to wonder what will happen when I set him free.

With my eyes still on his, I lick my way down his stomach. He watches my every move, and when I stop, he groans. I grin up at him, and he closes his eyes, letting out another groan as he continues to fight the cuffs. I wonder if they'll dig into his wrists too. Loving his reaction whenever I do it, I rake my nails down his chest again to his stomach and down his thighs. I feel him tremble beneath my touch as another moan from him brings me closer to the edge. I stop touching him completely, and his eyes open, watching, waiting, wondering. I bite down on my lip as I look at him, feeling almost shy. It never seems to fail, and I don't mean to, but I always draw this out, feeling like a shy little girl right as I'm about to do it. His eyes are clouded over with lust, almost as if he's enjoying my slight torment. He doesn't say a word, but I know what he's thinking; I know exactly what both of us want.

I'm tempted to look away, but I can't and I don't really want to. I bite my lip as my hand moves up his thigh to his stomach, making him tremble beneath my touch. When I bring my hand back over his stomach, I drag my nails across his skin, and I hear him inhale sharply, letting out another moan. My fingertips brush over his shaft, barely touching him, and he tries to arch into my touch. I don't think I've ever seen him this aroused before. Again, I let my fingers lightly dance over him before he's in my grasp. My caresses are soft and loving as they always are, and our eyes are still licked as I place a nice long lick on his head. Another moan escapes him as I continue to tease him,, lightly nibbling, kissing, licking, and caressing his cock. The sounds coming from him are constant now, and when I hear him growl, I can't help but moan. I take great care to make sure I don't miss a spot on him before taking his head into my mouth. My tongue lavishes attention on it, caressing it. He's still fighting to get free of those cuffs. I continue to lick and suck on him, keeping him close to the edge, his moans and growls encouraging me.

He catches me by surprise when he stops me. "Take these cuffs off of me; I need you Now." I blink at him, surprised at the force in his voice. It seems to me that someone has forgotten his place and who's in control. I continue my blissful torture on him for a few minutes longer until the ache between my legs is too much to bear. When I stop, another growl escapes him, making me shiver in need. My hands shake as I unlock him, and as soon as one hand is free, he grabs my wrist and demands the key. Shock floods through me, but my arousal grows. I give him the key, and as soon as he's free, he pins me to the bed. "Pay back can be oh-so-much fun, love," he growls in my ear. I love it when he's rough with me; it makes things that much more intense.

A shiver runs through me, and he kisses me hard, causing me to moan into his kiss. His lips travel down my body, and as soon as his lips come into contact with mine, another moan escapes. His licks keep me on the edge for what seems like hours, and soon, I am begging him for release. He teases me for a little while longer before his lips lock around my clit as his fingers easily slide into me. Again, he keeps me at the edge, keeping me begging. I'm arching up to him, my hands buried in his hair, not letting him pull away. Finally, he stops teasing; my orgasm is intense, causing stars to explode in my head. Before I know it, he's over me, kissing me hard, and sliding into me. I can taste myself on him, and as he starts moving, he triggers another orgasm. I scream out his name, digging my nails into his back, most likely drawing blood. He moans, making me tremble. I wrap my legs around his waist, not wanting this to end.

My legs tighten around him when his hands move to my thighs. His eyes lock with mine, and you can see the dominance in them. Without him uttering a word, I release my grip on him. He holds me close as he rolls over, bringing me with him. I'm now straddling him, and he's still buried deep within me. His hands rest on my hips as he guides me, setting my pace. As soon as a rhythm is set, his hands move to my breasts, caressing them, teasing my nipples. I lean over to kiss him, and his hands move to my hips again, holding me several inches above him. He thrusts into me, making me scream out from pleasure. He has his rhythm set in moments, and again, I cry out as my orgasm takes over me. Over and over, he pushes me over the edge until he reaches it with me, burying himself deep inside. I collapse in his arms, my breathing labored. He doesn't let me move, and I whisper I love you as I drift off to sleep with him running his fingers through my hair.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something Different Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds