• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Loveless Nightmares Ch. 01

Loveless Nightmares Ch. 01

12

Stars spiraled over her. There were clouds, towers of black diamond bricks, a mountain range, flags mounted on poles that reached the blackness of space.

She walked slowly toward the were beast boy, naked with her full, voluptuous height. She was a grown woman, her blue eyes glistening in the dim light of the teal hall, which stretched off into blackness. His eyes scanned her hot frame slowly as she advanced on him, the cock below the shiny black leather of his pants stiff and already full of blood; it throbbed with each of his heartbeats, confined under the tight garment, its tip bleeding cum down his inner thigh. His adolescent lust was unbound by the cruel magic of the rising moons, but entirely bound by the social status of the woman. She was like a queen.

She giggled softly, pushing her slim, athletic upper belly to the boy's lower ribs and the closed outer labia between her legs gently molded against the bulge. The boy couldn't help by gasp softly, feeling the power of the full moons stretching over the unseen horizon. She was heartless, toying with him ceaselessly. It gave her that feeling of superiority that turns hearts to stone.

The blood in his veins began to rush franticly, and his cells began to duplicate themselves. His muscles slowly grew, and his clothing expanded and stretched to fit his size. His height quickly gained inch after inch, and the girl gasped as the bulge of the boy's cock slid slowly up to her naval. It continued upward, putting her in shock - further still, up between her breasts. She staggered away and her back touched the wall, where her fingers crept silently. Her cheeks were blushing madly, her eyes wide fear-swollen as she gazed up at this new devilry; a were wolf, hulking with a giant mangy mane around his head, and his teeth in a full snarl. The moons had only begun to show through to him, and already his confined cock was a full foot in length. The tight fabric constraining the giant penis slowly tore at the middle under the stress of the beast's desire, and then with one loud crack, exploded open. A huge, dangerously thick, 12-inch tool sprung out of the gash, flinging blots of cum all over the girl's belly. As the pressure released, the giant beast began to whimper softly, hunched over forward.

The girl didn't know what to do then – the room was like a dead end. The shadow of the wall behind her stretched upwards into a star-devoid black hole. Her frequent visits to the boy's cage were to tease him, his moral chains choking him to the point of self hatred. But now, the laws were broken; the beast stood between her and the only way out.

Her eyes slowly turned to the massive dick sticking straight up, throbbing hard now, pumping out a small gob of cum every other second. She could hear the small *spit* sound of the semen reaching the surface and then she watched it run down the sides of the tool to his balls, which seemed to be steadily growing. She panted softly, her blurry eyes gazing at the equipment. The testicles turned to globes before stiffening up between the legs of the were beast. Like her tiny, round pussy, the area of his cock was bald and completely exposed to her eyes, shameless and boasting – she watched his cock suddenly begin to sway left to right slowly, bouncing occasionally up and down as muscles in his abdomen twitched. She then heard thuds, the heavy creature's feet touching the ground. Time seemed to overlap in her mind, one realization stacking upon the other. He was nearing her. Her back pressed hard against the wall now, her curves beautiful and glowing. The cock was level with her chest now, and the beast lowered his clawed fingers down to it carefully. His tool was an entity of its own. It drove her gaze, and it drove his actions. Nothing would break the bond.

He lowered the head of his penis from its fully erect position with a carefully guided hand, and pressed it with gorgeous ferocity into the girl's right breast. The cap of the cock was nearly as round as the breast. The shaft itself was about four inches thick. She grabbed the thick part under the rim of his dick, and her fingers weren't capable of reaching around the entire thickness, short by a centimeter alone. He slid the thing back and forth, pressing her nipples into the meat of her breasts roughly, one at a time. Shock still took her.

He let go of his tool, and forced it then against her lips, where she gasped loudly, and the cock tip slid into her mouth. She couldn't take it more than two inches before it gagged her. The beast growled loudly, and she recoiled back and slid down slowly to her smooth ass. An instinctive will to survive, as well as to save her pride, no doubt, kicked in the moment she hit the floor. She wormed around the beast, her face wrought with fright as she circled him, stood, and began her escape. The boy turned quickly and whipped his hand at her. She was beaten off her feet by the back of his hand and she then landed on her side, and moaned. Her bones vibrated inside her body, ready to turn to powder.

In a second, the creature was on top of her, snarling and drooling all over her naked body. He folded his back legs slowly, and his front paws pressed hard against the crooks of her knees suddenly, forcing her kneecaps to press into her shoulders. This caused her to roll to her back, each shoulder blade crushed to the cold marble floor. She screamed helplessly, looking forward at her pussy which hovered right near her; naked and shadowed by the creatures looming cock. It came closer to her slowly as he returned her teases cruelly. The angle of his cock shifted so that the head turned to point directly at her tiny fuckhole. She held her breath, feeling the painfully hot cum leaking out of the cock right against her pussy – it ran through the slit between her outer labia, re supplied every two seconds as more cum would drizzle out.

The beast pushed forward hard suddenly, and there was a loud thud as the head of the cock crushed her pussy lips into each other. The beast snarled and glared down at the girl, who panted quickly, screaming for help often. Her rasps were unheard. His dick was wider than the width of her two outer lips combine, and he used his infinite power to push the tiny black eye at the tip of his cock into her sanctuary. Just then, another hot blast of sticky white sperm shot out and entered into her virgin pussy lips. The beast reared his head back and pushed the cap into her hard, her lips stretching to the tearing point. There was a sloppy "split" sound as the head dove in, most of the cock still lingering outside her body. She groaned hard, her head rocking back, unable to move or do any such thing that would grant her safety, her pussy wide and exposed. The hymen remained untouched, for the time being, the abnormal amount of orgasmic fluid coming from the monster pooling against it and shoot out in every which way, only by virtue of having no where else to go. It landed in strings against the back of her thighs.

The boy beast now had a full, hard orgasm, pumping his seed into her with one long, steady blast after another. With only his tip inside her, he filled her virgin pussy up with heavy, sticky semen. She moaned in pain, her pupils dilated and her eyes full of tears that only made her blue irises more entrancing. The boy slid his giant penis out, its tip still leaking long ropes of cum all over the ground.

The boy then began to produce a guttural growl, still holding the girls legs up. She stared down between her thighs to her pussy, which was still pale and beautiful, and then she looked up at the cock hovering above it. The dick possessed coal black skin, and textures that were nearly indescribable. As it seemed, something crawled around under its tissue near the base, like vines up along to the tip. Upon realizing that the vines were actually muscle masses, she gasped. The muscles formed inside the boy's giant tool, and it shivered as blood filled more and more of it, giving it a rippled demeanor, but still a hard look. The boy rotated his hips slowly, his cock boasting a brand new 15-inch length. She inhaled sharply through her teeth, unable to tear her gaze from the monstrosity of justice. It was ready to plunge into her at any moment.

Her whole body trembled as she whispered "please no" to the beast boy, but the loveless rape was inevitable, and she knew it. She knew nothing would save her, watching the unsatisfied mammoth dick slowly lower itself down to her again. The bigger head touched her pussy lips and stroked them softly. She only whimpered her pleas now, watching the mammoth cock express true gentleness to her two lips, sliding back and forth against them while taunting them with the overall size.

The boy was uncontrollable, months of teasing having caused his body a great deal of built up rage. A hot blast of semen spilled out of the cock and soaked her pussy white with its sticky coat again, and then the cock began to press into her - slowly. The grinding was enough to kill her were it not for some unseen and invisible energy, or state that also tortured her. She stretched again to the breaking point, the cap going in and then eight more inches of solid, throbbing flesh. She held her breath in preparation for her diaphragm to be punctured, her mouth wide like her eyes. The hips of the boy halted, and he rested eleven of his inches inside the bulging tube between her legs – he had now driven through her cervix, making her insides bleed profusely, and all the cum from before he had pushed back out of her.

He was motionless, his throbbing causing his dick to gain and lose almost an inch at a time. He felt himself fucking her without having to move at all, and he gasped, random gobs of his fluid leaking out into her womb which about two inches of his cock were now driven into.

He drew it back quickly, and then slammed it as hard as he could back in – the girl just let out a loud yelp, her pussy absorbing the first thrust of its innocent life; a brutal thrust that caused blood to spit up out of her pussy and splatter against the boy's groin area. He did it again, and again, bucking his hips mercilessly, driving his ever hungry cock through her frail, hot body. After five long, torturous minutes, the beast began to unload another soaking orgasm of cum – he made sure to thrust himself fully into her. Her womb stretched dramatically to fit his shape, and she grit her teeth, feeling the nearly boiling fluid splattering against the far end of her uterus. The boy roared out at the ceiling, almost breaking her legs against her shoulders as his cock turned into a heavy, pulsating slab of hard flesh, the muscles inside it rippling and growing even wider while still deep inside her, ripping her, tearing her body, as it shot huge gobs of cum directly into her sanctum. He pumped a gallon of cum into her, most of which splashed and sprayed out without having anywhere else to go, all flying out of her pussy around the place where his cock disappeared into her body and ricocheting off his groin. Her whole belly area swelled up even more. The boy's orgasm lasted a tediously long twelve seconds until he froze, and lowered his head again. He panted against her face, the corners of his lips drawing back to display a collection of unadulterated, organized teeth.

He drug his tongue up the girl's body slowly as his jaw clicked and parted, and she tried difficultly to draw in air, though was far from dead, again for the sake of a still yet unexplainable phenomena.

The beast snarled and slowly pulled his rod of dominance out of her beaten, hot pussy, a long, loud *slissshhh* sound filling the air until the extremely tight grip of her fuck hole made a "smack" sound, kissing the head as it left. She felt incredibly relived, the tube inside her sucking closed to compensate for the lack of both air and dick. Her eyes went blurry, and she searched futilely around the beast's chest area, but for some reason, the boy didn't let go of her legs. He kept her bent over herself, and she furrowed her eyebrows. All the cum inside her body was now being pumped out of her as mysterious, fantastic properties took action and healed the stretched lips of her pussy. She turned her eyes down slowly and let out a small, squeaking exhale.

The boy's cock was still giant, hard, erect, and ejaculating small blobs of cum out, all of which splattered lightly against her ass. The signs of hope were torn down by the boy's lack of feeling and compassion. The moons were now filling him with nearly their full power, and she watched with sheer horror at this huge cock – it started to twitch violently, and grow even more. More. She shook her head, uttering the word "no" to herself again and again (for uttering to him at all would be useless), the tremendous design growing to be a little more than two whole feet long, throbbing, fiery, and again loaded with far too much semen, as it seemed to pour out without any physical stimulation. Apparently no orgasm was needed for him to ejaculate, a plausible and frightening discovery made by namely, her.

He raised his hips up as his cock tightened up and froze, only to throb now, and he paused, breathing very steadily with his long, powerful arms pressing her knees hard into her collar bone. The moments vanished without a trace, and the monster turned the dick downward slowly with a small pivot of his hips, and the head again rested against her pussy, blowing strings of the snow white juice right into her tube. The boy rocked his hips slowly up and down, stroking the fuck hole with his tool while the girl didn't even dare scream for mercy, while her skull echoed again and again prayers, begging for the nightmare to end.

Her horrors were gifted to her. His cock was twice as big as it was when she first saw it, and her eyes locked on its head, which slowly began to vanish away between her wide, split pussy lips. She felt like numb rubber, and tingling like her labia had "fallen asleep"; like her nerve endings were popping and vanishing. The boy monster let out a low, heavy groan, the rim of his cock-tip slipping below the lips. The monster stopped, watching the girl hyperventilate under the agony of confusion. He felt both an undeniable urge to spread his seed, as well as take revenge on some kind of opposing force, and began to ejaculate again, full, hard blasts of his canine sperm gushing out of him, straight into her tube.

After his cock completed its convulsing, it remained hard and ready, and slowly began to sink into the lake of cum at the bottom of her womb. It easily dove into the tight, fleshy cavern of her uterus, violating it again – the remaining cum from his recent orgasm drained out of the length of his shaft and added to the pool at the bottom, the girl's cheeks red, and her body totally embarrassed and ravaged. The beast then slid his cock out and repeatedly began to stab her pussy with his first 16 inches, as no more of the dick could fit now.

A deep, painful-sounding *plop* could be heard every time he penetrated her vagina, and she just let out one agonized moan after another. His curse was that his orgasms granted no pleasure, but his cock and his instincts wanted her more – they wanted to drown her in his cum, saturate every part of her womb with it. The boy wanted her womb to smell of his seed, and after several more minutes of hot, deadly pierces into her with his dangerously long cock, he began to pump another weighty load straight into her pussy, his cock stretching deep into her womb. The air was filled with the slimy, wet pops and crackles of air bubbles bursting in the wet mixture of her juices and his as he lifted his hips and withdrew his massive tool from her body.

The boy let out a low, ominous groan as his dick sprung upwards, long ropes of semen flinging up against her face, while the rest clung to the shaft itself, drizzling on every little thing. White cum now covered her entire, beautiful body as it bubbled up out of her healing pussy lips like a fountain. Tears ran down the sides of her face as she stared between her legs at her pink as it closed, and then her little blue eyes turned to the pillar that was the boy's penis. She wanted to die. Sperm continued to spurt out of the device and it fell onto the backs of her thighs, hot enough to sting her skin. He was like a machine, and she watched the giant cock twitch a little, its throbs creating a consistent, visible pattern, which she memorized, miserable to no end.

Her eyes slowly drifted closed, and she tried to sleep, but something prevented her from drifting off into slumber. It wasn't her unexplained lack of exhaustion or fear, but again, some spiritual presence. She felt her legs being released, and then a massive, leathery hand reached under her back, and cradled her arch without care.

The boy picked her up, and her legs suddenly parted wide. She felt the sperm in her womb fall down into the tiny, tight tube that was now her healed pussy, and the sound of it splattering on the ground was barely audible. A terrible heat rose against her tiny labia from below somewhere, and she felt the beast grab her thighs and hold them split wide with her suspended in the air. Her legs, from knee to knee, were straight, a perfect horizontal line. He brought her slowly up to his chest, and the muscles in his cock twisted, lifting the head of it upwards slowly until it pointed right at her pussy.

Her breasts molded against the leathery chest of the beast, and she drew in a meek breath, looking down both his and her body, into her cleavage, to the huge tool that now prepared to drive into her again. She didn't know why he wouldn't give up as he slowly began to lower her back down – everything about what had been happening defied what she'd be told previously.

Her agony would not end long enough for her questions to be answered, however. The ridiculous 26-inch dick pressed right between her pussy lips, and began to stretch them back open slowly. She let out a scream, unable to resist gravity's harsh will, nor resist the merciless force the were wolf put down on her thighs. The cock broke through her with one, long stroke, tearing her open for him. Cum began to explode from the tip of the enormous unit, filling her womb up steadily. He then slid himself out slowly, all the way to the tip before he thrust himself into her again.

He began a predictable pattern of thrusts, lifting and dropping her over and over, his dick like a piston in and out of her semen-soaked sheath. She screamed in pain now, the rubbery numbness of before not granting her the same grace. Her weight pulled her again and again onto the giant dick, and the boy only helped her by picking her back up, his pillar unflinching. Time granted him his orgasm, and he made sure to cum inside her pussy again, hard blasts splattering all over her far walls. She felt every drop of the fluid sticking to her insides before the volume of it caused her uterus to expand. Everything around it pushed aside. The feeling tickled her at first, until eventually it only felt uncomfortable. He fucked her loudly even while he exploded, his tool plugging her up unintentionally, and she only groaned in pain, her entire belly full of the beast's cock.

After the boy's orgasm subsided, he slowly placed her down on her back again and tore his sopping wet cock out of her body. He could be heard groaning softly, and the girl looked down at the groin of the animal, her eyes red and beaten, her bones sore, and her head aching like her stomach. Two hands pushed her legs apart slowly and then picked them up. She felt her knees touch her shoulders, and her lower back curved and lifted off the ground. The beast boy lifted his hips and the huge dick of his came into her view, its head pumping out extra cum. The beast bared his teeth down at her while his eyes possessed that same, indifferent hue and expression as before. His massive bulk shadowed her beautiful figure, and he then pivoted his hips again – his cock was pointing at her hot, gorgeous pussy, ready to rape it brutally. She watched, dazed and also without much care any more, though the question remained: why did her cunt stay fresh? Did he heal her for the benefit of stripping her of her virginity over and over and over?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Loveless Nightmares Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds