• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Jessica Ann Ch. 02

Jessica Ann Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2, Finale

The Hospice nurse arrived to pick up any remaining items that could be utilized for other patients. I embraced Carmen and thanked her for the support and care she showed us during a very difficult time.

I helped her pack up the items she considered useful and as I was placing them in a bag, Frank walked in with some empty cartons. After three years of marriage, I still felt like a newlywed and embraced him.

The truck was filled to bursting and my father left with Janelle for the storage facility. Only a few items remained and with Frank by my side, we quickly packed the remainder.

Amy's apartment was finally empty; everything she owned was packed in boxes and destined for storage. Shortly new tenants would inhabit the space not knowing the joy and sorrow that transpired within these walls.

I looked around at the bare walls and tears welled in my eyes. Frank knew I needed a moment by myself and left to wait in our car. I sagged with my back against the living room wall and remembered past events in a linear fashion. I saw myself at college and...

One: My father put the last two boxes in my dorm room and I followed him like a dutiful daughter to the car.

"Drive carefully." I stated in an adult voice and embraced him.

When I saw tears in his eyes, it surprised me. My father was not demonstrative with his emotions and I rarely saw him cry. My feelings of love for him welled up inside of me and I sprouted tears as well.

"Why are you crying? I asked him.

"I'm going to miss you Jessica. I know I don't say it enough but, I love you." He declared with honest emotion.

I squeezed him tight and gave him a buss on the cheek. Knowing how much he cared for me had my eyes flowing like a faucet and I watched till he drove out of sight.

"Homesick already?" a voice questioned behind me.

"Julie!" I squealed with delight when I turned and saw who the voice belonged to.

Julie was a friend of my sister Amy's.

"Amy swore me to secrecy. I'm the R.A. (resident assistant) on your floor." She stated with pride.

Julie and I reminisced as we walked back to my room.

"Anything you need just knock on my door" She stated succinctly.

Later that day I met my roommate and we seemed compatible. Like me, Christa was an education major and as I discovered over the course of the semester, fun loving and sweet.

When I went for the preliminary try outs with the swimming team, my recorded times were well below what I accomplished in high school. Afterwards, I met with the coach and discussed the injuries to my leg and knee. We agreed that I should continue my lap swimming regimen but only Monday thru Friday. He insisted that I add the element of strength training and I was assigned to a sophomore member of the team for guidance.

Life in a college dorm was a noisy and sometimes chaotic affair. Occasionally, I would visit Julie in her room for a small dose of quiet. I met her boyfriend and we started hanging out as a group with Christa joining the mix.

Because of my dedication to swimming I never drank alcohol to excess in high school but, college was a different matter all together. Away from my father's and Amy's supervision, I was a prime candidate for a journey to excess.

Julie's boyfriend, Tyler, always had beer or something stronger. Parties in the dorms were common on Friday and Saturday nights. Most of the R.A.'s didn't seem to mind as long as the party was under control and didn't get out of hand.

On many occasions, Christa and I had to support each other as we staggered back to our room. One morning, I woke still dressed and on top of my bed. At first, I didn't see Christa but there she was, lying on the floor fully dressed.

With Sundays spent nursing a hangover, little studying was accomplished. When I saw my mid-term grades, I panicked. I had a "C" average except for a "B" in Freshman English.

When I made my nightly phone call to Amy, she knew something was amiss.

"Jessica; is something wrong?" she inquired.

Amy was the only person I could confide in and not expect immediate retribution. I spilled my guts about the partying and grades. She was quiet for a moment or two.

"I guess you better buckle down and study harder or Dad will have your head on a platter." She declared factually.

Amy was the brainy one in our family. I was gifted in the art of troublemaking and had to apply myself when it came to my studies. For the remainder of the semester I gave up excessive drinking and discovered I still had a good time.

During my "abstinence from excess" phase, a peculiar thing happened. Tyler, unbeknownst to Julie, hit on me. Christa and I were always wearing skimpy outfits when we visited Julie and Tyler. Several times, I noticed that Tyler took every opportunity to look me over when he thought I wasn't paying attention.

As with Allison, I knew he wouldn't be looking if he wasn't interested. I tried my best to ignore him, especially because he was Julie's boyfriend. I remembered some of Amy's college advice.

"Guys' will want to have sex with you and it doesn't mean they like you. They just want to have sex and get off." She stated with the knowledge of past experience.

Tyler was good looking and had the lean "swimmers" type body that turned me on. One weekend Julie went on a girls' only trip to the beach and Christa went home to see her boyfriend.

I resolved to spend the weekend studying and free of distractions. Friday after my swimming rehab, I was walking down the hallway in my dorm and saw Tyler leaning against the wall outside my room.

"What's up?" I asked with a curious but suspicious tone.

"Just thought you might want to party a little." He stated in a flat voice.

Alarm bells were going off in my head but I ignored them. I invited him in and it was like inviting Count Dracula to a blood bank. Tyler had some pot which I had never smoked but watched him and Julie enjoy on several occasions. Their exhaled smoke probably gave me a contact high but with my consumption of booze I couldn't tell.

He had some imported Beck's beer which I had grown fond of on previous weekends. However, I was determined not to succumb to Tyler's obvious plan to take advantage of me while his girlfriend was away.

Music played in the background as I drank my first beer quickly. Tyler was smoking up a storm and I started to get woozy. After my second beer, I knew that I was feeling the effects of his smoke cloud in my room. And, I discovered something about pots effect on me. It made me horny as hell!

Tyler was making idle chit chat when I saw him eyeing my body. He began complimenting me on having a "kick ass" body and my resolve dwindled as his attentive gaze and words dampened my pussy.

I was sitting on the floor and leaning against my bed when I brazenly opened my outstretched legs. My shorts were tight fitting and very snug. He stared rapturously between my legs and licked his lips.

Tyler took a few more puffs from his joint and I swilled the rest of my beer. My self control vanished and I said in a boozy/high voice,

"It's hot in here."

I stood and pulled my shorts down. With a pair of thong panties and tiny top my only attire, I sat down in my original position and watched a torrent of emotions cross Tyler's face.

Tyler had purposely come into my room with the intention of seducing me but now that he had succeeded, he was having second thoughts. He gazed longingly at me as his internal debate ended.

"Is there something you want." I asked in a pretend innocent voice.

Without saying a word, Tyler kissed my feet and tongued between my toes. The cheating bastard had a foot fetish and I watched entranced as he worshipped my feet. Eventually he kissed up my thighs and I found that he had another surprise for me.

Tyler told me to get on all fours and as I was doing so, he took my panties off. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands and ate my tender butt hole with the same hunger as Allison. As he feasted in my butt crack, I fingered my slobbering pussy.

When Tyler thrust his tongue into my anus repeatedly, I soared to an orgasmic explosion. I bit my lip to restrain myself from making too much noise but it was useless as I howled from the pleasure.

After my orgasm subsided, I was wracked with guilt and threw him out of my room. When Julie returned Sunday night, I avoided her like the plague and prayed she never learned the truth.

However, trying to keep secrets in a dorm is sheer folly and eventually the gossip reached Julie. When she confronted me, the guilt was written all over my face. I apologized but she was madder than a wet hen.

"You were supposed to be my friend!" She screamed at me.

When Christa got wind of my indiscretion she was pissed and told me she'd never bring her boyfriend around me. When I called Amy that night, I cried on the phone for over an hour as I told her the story.

Amy listened attentively and but offered little in the way of advice. She had warned me and I still fell victim to a horny guy's plot.

"We'll talk about it over the holiday weekend." She stated with assurance.

Until I left for home on Wednesday, I felt like an Amish girl shunned by her community for a serious offense. Julie's car was my only mode of transportation home and we rode in silence.

After only one hour of a three hour drive, I offered another tearful apology. Julie asked me what happened with Tyler and I told her the truth. Without being graphic, I described what he did to me.

"That lying son of bitch." She bellowed and called him a few more names in disgust.

Julie explained that Tyler confessed to her that I took advantage of him but as soon as I told her about his "fetishes", she knew he was lying. There was no way I could have known unless he actually performed them on me.

Although our friendship was far from being repaired, Julie was a little less belligerent towards me.

Safely ensconced in my home, Amy gave me a greeting hug and surveyed my red rimmed eyes.

"Crying again?" she asked with compassion and I told her the entire story and included all the details.

Amy gazed at me with sympathy and hugged me with tenderness as I blubbered on her shoulder.

"Jessica, you have a lot to learn about life but..." and she paused for dramatic effect.

"How are your grades?" The sudden change of tack surprised me but lightened the mood and I told her that I had brought all my grades up to a "B" or better.

The next day was Thanksgiving and we went to my cousin Sherry's for the feast. With my trouble at college a fading memory, I splashed and cavorted with my cousins in the pool. My Aunt served the food buffet style and we ate to our hearts content.

I was eating my turkey and trimmings poolside in the afternoon sun with Amy when I glanced at her and thought that outwardly she appeared to be in good health. However, unshakable feelings of dread continued lurking in my sub conscious mind. I finished my first semester at college without further incident and repaired my relationship with Julie. She broke up with Tyler and thankfully, didn't blame me.

Christa's attitude toward me softened but she requested a new roommate for spring semester. I was hurt, crushed really but respected her decision.

My new roommate, Liz was a Theater Arts major and a friend of Julie's. We kicked off the spring semester with a party in Julie's room and most of the girls on our floor showed up. A semi soused Liz performed scenes from popular Broadway shows with hilarious results.

Although we were the same age, Liz was more mature and world wise. She grew up in a rough Hispanic neighborhood of LA and thanks to her parent's foresight, spent a lot of time at the local community center participating in activities.

"It kept me off the streets and out of harms way." She stated with conviction.

Liz treated me as an equal but I looked up to her like a big sister. Her street smarts accounted for her different perspective about life.

For reasons beyond my understanding, Julie's old boyfriend Tyler seemed to have a Svengali type power over me and in spite of my efforts to avoid him, he seemed to pop up at the same parties.

While I was at a raucous party in an across campus dorm, Tyler cornered me and apologized for last semesters incident.

"Jessica, please forgive me but I couldn't help myself. You're sweet, intelligent and sexy. I've been attracted to you since I first met you." He gushed with emotion.

Tyler was skilled at seduction of the innocent. He kept complimenting me on my clothes, hair and just about anything that appealed to my vanity. With hypnotic quality, the words soothed and relaxed me. I was putty in his hands and he took me to his apartment.

Again, alarm bells were ringing inside my head but I foolishly ignored them. He kissed me and as I kissed him back, his hands sneakily took my clothes off. I practically ripped his off as we fell on his bed. Raw sexual hunger coursed thru my body and a nameless desire, a yearning, took shape in my psyche.

Tyler was skilled with his mouth and he sucked/licked every inch of my body until I exploded. He was on top of me with his arms extended when I felt something poke my hole. Like the robot in the TV show "Lost in Space", my brain was screaming,

"DANGER! DANGER! Jessica Ann!"

I was in imminent danger of losing my virginity but I didn't care. I watched with utter fascination as the head of Tyler's swollen and impressive cock disappeared in my swampy pussy. His stiff dick was gently going in and out of me but gradually going deeper with each invasion.

When he encountered no hymen obstruction, he screwed my pussy with an expertise that had me gasping and close to orgasm. My legs gripped his mid section and I pumped my gurgling slice in concert with his penetrating dick.

My internal muscles milked his retreating cock on every stroke and he grunted like a caveman. His cock went balls deep as he plowed my furrow with rabid intensity.

He howled his approaching orgasm and I went over the edge as well.

"Fuck! OH FUCK!" he shrieked at the top of his lungs.

I failed to realize that he blasted cum into my heaving pussy until he slowed down and rested his slimy and jizz covered cock on my mound. Then it hit me; I just had unprotected sex. The fear of pregnancy and worse, aids, seized my mind and I started crying hysterically.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"You fucked me without a condom!" I bellowed in anger.

Using both fists, I punched him in the side of the head at his ears until he let me up. I vehemently hurled every curse word in my vocabulary at him as I got dressed but all he did was lie there with a smug look on his face.

Back in my dorm room, I sat on my bed holding my knees as visions of pregnancy and aids terrorized my brain. My first time and I have sex without a condom. How stupid of me as I ignored the warning signs and Amy's advice.

I went to the shower room and scrubbed my body with the intent of washing away any external trace of Tyler. However, I was powerless to expel his baby batter inside of me.

When Liz saw me after she returned from a date, she knew something was wrong. I told her what happened and she gazed at me with concern and sympathy.

"It was consensual but..." I lowered my head with shame.

"But, what?" she implored.

"I didn't think about him using a condom until it was too late." I exclaimed sadly.

Liz was regarding me with a knowing, "been there" look.

"I don't have any simple answers but you can count on my support." She stated with sincerity.

Gradually I raised my head and gazed at her with gratitude. I was learning life's hard and tough lessons one at a time.

During my nightly phone call to Amy, I tearfully recounted my sexual escapade and loss of virginity. Amy listened attentively.

"Amy, I don't really like him." I said with a tone of lament.

Amy was silent for a long time.

"Then why did you, you know, have sex with him?" she asked in an incredulous tone.

I gave her the only answer I knew to be the truth.

"I don't know." I said in a sincere voice.

Amy sighed in a deep resounding way; a titanic sigh of disappointment and with atypical anger, read me the riot act about my less than responsible behavior. When she stopped, I apologized with a tear soaked voice and heard her sniffing back tears on the other end of the phone.

My period wasn't due for another two weeks and I lived in a state of misery, fearing the worst. It was three agonizing days late when it finally appeared and I jumped for joy. I called Amy and before she had a chance to respond told her the good news.

"Thank God! I got my period this morning!" I exclaimed with relief.

"Jessica, I don't understand why you are telling me this." my father's voice boomed on the other end of the phone.

I nearly died from fear and shame. He was using Amy's cell phone for the day and he wanted a full explanation.

"Jessica Ann, I want the truth." He stated demandingly.

It took me a long time to explain in a manner that satisfied my father. He was silent and probably in shock. He told me in no uncertain terms that he was coming to campus to discuss this with me and to expect him tomorrow by 5pm.

I lived the next twenty four hours in abject terror of what my father would do to me. I was too old to spank but he could easily withdraw me from college and force me to attend one close to home.

The following day, I sat on a bench facing the parking lot and promptly at five I saw his car pull into an empty spot. With resignation, I solemnly walked to the car and got in but when I looked at him, he had tears in his eyes.

"My darling daughter." He cried and held me with a father's love.

His heart was breaking for me, the troublesome daughter; the pain in the neck. He comforted me with kind and reassuring words. But, he lectured me for a long time, only without his usual anger. I listened with astonishment as he was sympathetic but also disappointed. Baring any more slip ups, I was to remain at college and learn to be independent and responsible.

Although he didn't approve, if I was going to have sex, make sure it was safe sex and preferably with someone I loved. He realized that he was unable to control my life but, I had to take control. In the end, I gave my customary teary apology but for once I was truly sorry.

"I won't let you down Dad." I sniffled with conviction.

My father had spoken with candor and maturity and it made an impression on me. Numerically, I was considered an adult and it was time to start behaving in a more adult way. Our relationship had evolved and although my vow to not let him down would hit a few rocky patches, for the most part, I kept my word.

Tyler saw me at a basketball game and tried to give me his "sincere" apology but I ignored him. In fact, I refused to respond to anything he said and it drove him crazy.

I barely made the swim team by beating out another girl by only one, one hundredth of a second for the last roster spot. However, my leg and knee never fully recovered and I pushed myself until the pain was unbearable. New x rays of my leg revealed some stress fractures and my competitive swimming days were over. I wore a pressure cast for the rest of the semester and lamented my poor judgment at Vail.

However, my life at college settled down into a predictable routine. I had fun and enjoyed my college experience to the fullest. I did my best to avoid making stupid mistakes and called Amy whenever I was in doubt.

My sex life went on hiatus for a while but Mother Nature was not to be denied. Although masturbation was one outlet, I had a few satisfying bi flings. I dated guys but nothing in the way of love bloomed until my senior year.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Jessica Ann Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds