• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Cat

Aunt Cat

12345

All characters portrayed are at least 21 years of age. Any similarity between the characters and real people is mostly a coincidence. Except for me of course, I'm real, I think.

*

I was just about to put my clothes back on when Dr. DeShade whipped out a digital camera and started taking pictures of my naked body. He had just completed another one of my routine monthly physical exams and was standing near the door, watching me get dressed.

Fruitlessly attempting to cover my 36D boobies with my tank top, I said, "Doctor! What do you think you're doing?"

"Now, now, don't worry your pretty little blonde head over this. It's a bit too complicated for someone such as yourself; suffice it to say I require these pictures for the upcoming medical convention. You are the picture of health, with perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect hair, perfect titties (he reached across and gently squeezed my left breast), and the most perfect little pussy I've ever had the pleasure of examining."

Lowering his hand from my breast to my crotch, the doctor cupped my clean-shaven pussy in his palm. Then he stuck his middle finger into my twat, shoving it in and out, rubbing along my clit, making me instantly wet. My knees started getting weak, and I almost fell to the floor.

"Uhhhhhhh . . . . . . . ohhhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . . but . . . but doctor, this seems . . . . . . . . oh gawd . . . . . . highly irregular."

"Nonsense! Its all very above board and professional. I wish to show my colleagues the fruits of my labors. The perfect patient! You, Miss Cat, you are the end result of my highly acclaimed skills as a physician. I wish to show them what they could achieve if they were to set their minds to it."

"Oh, uh . . . I see. Well then . . . . oh geezus . . . . . if you must. I'd be happy to do . . . . mmmmmmuah . . . . whatever I can to help advance medical science. However, if you keep fingering me like tha . . . um . . . um . . . um . . . I'm afraid I'm going to gu . . . gu . . . gush all over your floor."

Quickly extracting his finger, the doctor said "Oh quite right, sorry about that. I guess I just got carried away. Perhaps you should lay back on the examining table and catch your breath."

Placing his middle finger in his mouth, the doctor noisily sucked on it for a few seconds, then stuck his hand in the pocket of his lab coat. I laid back on the table, my legs spread open and dangling over the edge. Because of this position, and because of the attention given it by the good doctor's fuck finger, my pussy was gaping wide open, the pink inner folds exposed, my clit sticking out near the top. The doctor continued snapping pictures, getting some good close-ups of my cunt. It must be a convention of gynecologists, I thought to myself.

"Miss Wolff, do you think you could pull your lips apart, I'd like to get some good shots deep inside your love canal. That's a good girl. Now, could you stimulate your clitoris, we need to get it a bit more engorged so that it will protrude a little further. It will be much easier to see on the computer screen, otherwise we're just wasting our time. That a girl, perfect! Flick it a bit more, pinch it, rub that clit, that's good, very good."

As I'm madly frigging myself, the doctor is snapping dozens of pictures, and I'm starting to wonder if this is really necessary. Had it not been for a powerful orgasm that surged through my body, tensing every muscle, leaving me unable to speak or even think straight, I would have certainly given the doctor a piece of my mind. I gushed fluids all over my fingers and hand, where it continued to run down to my asshole and into my butt crack. The doctor had his camera a mere inches from my sopping twat; apparently it had a macro feature.

As I was slowly recovering, the doctor exclaimed, "Oh my, that reminds me, I haven't given you your monthly injection of hot protein. We want to keep that beautiful skin of yours in tip top shape don't we? Thanks to me and my innovative medical techniques, you could be on the cover of a magazine, eh? After I present my findings and show your pictures around, you may become a celebrity, at least within the medical profession. Doctors and researchers from all over the country will want to get their hands on you . . . . for an interview. Wouldn't that be grand? Well that's for the future, back to the present now. Seems you've managed to thoroughly lubricate that cute little anus of yours, now would be as good a time as any."

As he saying this, the doctor is undoing his belt and zipping down his pants, letting them fall to the floor. I'm still trying to get my voice back after my recent climax, thinking I should clarify again with the doctor exactly what the hot protein injections actually do. Before I can say anything, the exam room door opens and another doctor starts to walk in.

"Oops, sorry mate, didn't know you were busy."

Standing in front of me between my open legs, wearing a lab coat and boxer shorts, Doctor DeShade said, "No, no, not at all, come in, come in. Doctor Maurice I'd like you to meet my star patient, Miss Cat Wolff. Miss Wolff is the one I was telling you about, its her case history I'm going to present at the convention. Isn't she absolutely ravishing? And almost 44 years old, can you believe it? Because of my innovative technique, which I will be revealing shortly, Miss Cat looks like a 29 year old, wouldn't you say? 32 tops. I was just about to give her one of my special injections, would you care to stay and observe?"

I started to object. "Um, Doctor DeShade, shouldn't we keep this quiet, at least until after the convention?"

"Nonsense! Dr. Maurice is a good friend. He's from North Ireland you know, very honorable people there. You won't say anything will you Maurice?"

"Most certainly not Marky, my lips are sealed. Unless Miss Cat objects, after all its her tasty looking pussy that's on display, perhaps she'd like a little privacy?"

"Actually I'd . . . . "

Before I could finish my sentence, Dr. DeShade said, "Absolutely not! Miss Cat is used to being the center of attention, men ogle her all the time. She's quite used to it, and it doesn't bother her in the least. In fact, she struts around town in the skimpiest of clothing, she never wears underwear, and you should see her out on the lake! Always topless with the tiniest of thongs barely covering her nether regions. She's quite the "PT" if you get my drift. Just between you and me, I think she enjoys it, hehehe."

I'm not sure what Dr. DeShade meant by "PT", but it didn't sound complimentary. "Now just a second doctor, I . . . "

Interrupting me again, he added, "To be fair, she has a heart of gold and cares deeply for others. From what I hear, she's taken many a man (and a few boys, and one or two women) to her bosom, and comforted them when they were sad and depressed and in pain, either physically or emotionally. She has a very strong maternal instinct, and refuses to let anyone suffer, especially if she may be the cause. I also heard begging works quite well with Miss Cat."

With that said, how could I complain? I may be blonde, but I know a kind-hearted, well-meaning man when I see one. So I just smiled and allowed Dr. DeShade continue with his experimental procedure, even with an audience. He turned back to me and dropped his boxers to the floor, his fully erect cock bobbing up and down inches from my twat.

"Miss Wolff, I think this will work better if you scoot up on the table and hold your knees against your ears. The protein will penetrate deeper that way, and you'll derive a greater benefit from it. Up with you now, that's a good girl. Maurice, why don't you come around to the side so you can see better."

My butt hole was still covered in my own pussy juice, and as Dr. DeShade climbed up onto the table, he placed the tip of his cock directly on it, and slowly pushed forward. Meeting some resistence, he instead moved it to my pussy. Thrusting forward, he penetrated my vagina, stroking in and out four or five times, until his dick was coated with kitty cream. Pulling out, he again placed the tip of his cock on my anus, and slowly pushed forward. This time it slid in, still with some resistence, but not as much as before, and with an audible plop, the helmet got passed my anal ring. The doctor shoved his cock in to the balls, and slowly pulled back. He pumped my ass a little faster each time, until he was pistoning like a madman.

Doctor Maurice watched with fascination, now reaching under my arm to squeeze my tit, tweaking the nipple. That got me more aroused, and I started sliding my hips forward to meet Dr. DeShade's thrusts. Dr. DeShade was pinching my clit between his thumb and forefinger, and combined with the nipple tweaking, I was close to another climax. The doctor was close too, and when I felt his cock swell and grow fatter inside me, he began flooding my rectum with his sperm. My own orgasm followed close behind, thanks to the attentions of both doctors.

I thought Dr. DeShade had passed out on top of me, but he soon slid off, his dick now shrinking, dripping with cum. I sat up with the help of Dr. Maurice, who managed to maintain a grip on both my tits, until he was sure I would remain steady on my feet.

"Whew! That was great Miss Cat, thank you for helping me with my research. As you know, your body will absorb the extra protein from your colon, giving your skin that young, healthy glow. I can't wait to show you off at the convention, I really appreciate your help. I hope you'll still agree to let hundreds of doctors poke and prod you for days at a time? This research will help millions of women to look younger and feel better about themselves. And of course, as long as you voluntarily agree to participate, I won't have to charge you for the injections. It's a win-win situation, eh?"

This blonde knows a good deal when she hears it, so of course I agreed to help. I'm no dummy, that's for sure! I got off the table and started to get cleaned up. Doctor DeShade just stood there for a moment, his glistening cock still dangling out in front. It took me a second, but then I realized what he was waiting for. As the one who's receiving the free injections, the least I could do was clean up the medical equipment afterwards. I bent over at the waist and took Dr. DeShade's moistened dick into my mouth. He was barely semi-erect, so it was no problem sucking the entire appendage into my mouth. I licked and cleaned the fleshy syringe until it was spotless, not forgetting about both of his balls. I sucked each one into my mouth, rolling them around my tongue, until they were as clean as his dick. When I finished, I stood up and licked the doctor's residual cum from my lips, swallowing all of the tasty juices.

After we both finished getting dressed, I was about to leave, when Dr. DeShade stopped me.

"Miss Cat, do you have a moment? Dr. Maurice is here in the States with his two children, and they will be staying with me and my wife. We need to go to Washington D.C. for a day or two and Maurice was wondering if you'd mind caring for them while we're gone. I believe he's willing to pay you quite handsomely for your troubles, and his children are very well behaved, isn't that right Maurice?"

"Oh yes, absolutely. They're both in college and are on summer break. They're a little shy, and don't have very many friends, but they'll do as you ask, and would be no trouble at all. After what Dr. Marky told me about you, I was hoping you'd have some positive influence on them, bring them out of their shells, so to speak. They need to be around a woman whose uninhibited, yet caring and motherly."

"Unfortunately their own mother passed away a few years ago, and since then I've had a series of female companions that have been, shall we say, a bit conservative. Typical of the Irish I'm afraid. I think all Irish women are hoping to be canonized after they die, poor dears. Of course, its us men who ultimately suffer; "blue balls" being the most common complaint heard by doctors and trollops alike. There are very few women like yourself on the Emerald Isle. It's a shame really, I can only imagine how uplifting your presence would be to the typical Irishman's . . . . . morale. I'd pay you $500 for your trouble, plus any expenses. What do you say?"

I thought to myself, I could use the money. I still intended to buy my husband that huge pickup truck he's always wanted. You know the one: 4 wheel drive . . . hammy engine and crew cut cab, with a long . . . . backside, positive fraction, heavy duty suspenders, and dueling wheels . . . or something like that. I had saved up quite a bit of money working part time for Mrs. Dr. DeShade as one of her professional masseuses, but I still needed a few thousand more. Wolfie wasn't home at the moment, so I'd be on my own with the children. I figured I could get my neighbor's kids to help me entertain Dr. Maurice's children..

"I'll do it!"

"That's great! Thank you Miss Cat, this will be a tremendous help to me. Dr. DeShade and I will bring them over to your house this evening."

About 6PM, Dr. DeShade drove up with Dr. Maurice and his little darlings.

"Miss Wolff, I'd like you to meet my daughter Lavender and my son Timmy. Kids, say hello to Miss Cat. May they call you Aunt Cat? I've sort of raised them to call female friends of mine "aunt", just out of respect for their elders."

"Oh sure! Please call me Aunt Cat. It's so nice to meet you."

Timmy spoke up first, "Hi Aunt Cat. So where are all the bears? We heard you live with bears."

Timmy was tall and gangly, with long, sandy hair, and the prettiest hazel eyes I've ever seen on a boy. He was staring at my chest.

"Well Timmy, there are some bears up in the mountains, and they do come down looking for food once in awhile, but not too often. My husband is out in the park now, looking for a nuisance bear. He may be back by the end of the week. Maybe we'll take a nice hike tomorrow, or go swimming in a friend's pool."

Lavender spoke up, "Isn't it dangerous to walk around in the mountains with bears? Maybe we should just go swimming. I brought a bathing suit!"

Lavender was about the same height as me, 5'4", and skinny like her brother. She had long blonde hair and small, firm breasts, about 32B I guessed, and the deepest blue eyes. She wore small round glasses, giving her a bookish, geeky look. The siblings were apparently fraternal twins.

"I go hiking all the time, and I've never had any problems. I usually take some of the local teenagers up to the top of the mountain for a picnic. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"I guess" she responded.

"We'll do both, maybe the pool first. I'll ask the kids next door if they want to join us. They're both in college too."

"Whatever. Can we take our stuff up to our rooms now?"

As his children were unpacking, Dr. Maurice handed me an envelope with $1000 cash inside, for my fee and other expenses. I thought he was going to shake my hand, but instead he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. At first I was startled, but then I thought this must be the custom in the U.K. so I kissed him back, with tongue. I felt a distinctive rise in his crotch and realized I must inadvertently be the cause. Dr. Maurice offered to give me a booster shot of hot protein when he returned from D.C., and I thought, how generous and thoughtful! Dr. DeShade winked at me, then he also kissed me full on the lips, cupping my crotch in the palm of his hand. He reminded me to keep everything cleanly shaven, and insisted he would conduct a thorough check upon their return. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor, he's so dedicated to his work!

After they left, I put on my usual sleep clothes which consisted of girl boxers and a little half tee. Timmy seemed to approve, his eyes kept shifting between my boobs and my crotch. The kids and I watched some TV, but they were tired, and soon went to bed. I was tired from my monthly session with Dr. DeShade, so I went to my room to get ready for bed as well. It was warm outside, and I had all the windows in the house open, letting in the cool night air. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Aunt Cat? Are you asleep?"

"Not yet Lavender, come in. Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Well, no, I'm not used to all the forest sounds, its kinda scary. Can I sleep in here with you?"

"Of course, come on in. Pull up a pillow."

Lavender practically ran and jumped into my bed, snuggling up on my left side. We soon fell into a sound sleep. About an hour later, I felt someone shaking my shoulder. It was Timmy.

"Um, hi Aunt Cat, are you awake?"

"I am now Timmy, what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could sleep in here too, I keep thinking I hear a bear right outside my window."

"Your room is on the second floor Timmy, I don't think . . . . "

"Please? You let Lavender stay here."

I started thinking this might not be such a good idea. Standing there in his underwear, I could see Timmy had the body of a full grown man, with all the equipment that goes along with it. But then my maternal instincts kicked in and I thought, what the heck, he's seems like such a nice boy.

"Oh alright, climb in on the other side."

Timmy pulled the covers down on my right side and lay rigidly on his back, not moving a muscle. I knew he was probably a little nervous and wasn't sure what to do, so I reached over and grabbed his right arm and pulled it across my body. Timmy squirmed up next to me until he was spooned into my back with his arm draped across my abdomen. I threw my arm across Lavender and we slept that way the rest of the night.

I woke up at my usual time of 6AM, and felt a hard, pointy object poking my ass. Timmy had an early morning boner! He also had a firm grip on my bare breast. He must have accidentally slipped his hand under my tee shirt during the night while he was sound asleep. I thought it was the cutest thing, but I figured I better extract myself before he woke up and got the wrong idea. I managed to slip out of bed without waking either one of them. I quickly got undressed, then I put on my jog bra and nylon shorts, and went for my morning run.

While I was out running, my two friends, Richard and Michael, came jogging down their driveway and joined me. They were both teachers at the local high school, and shared a house not far from mine. Many people suspected they were gay, but I knew better.

"Hi guys, what's up?

Richard replied, "I know I am, now that you're here. How's it going Cat?"

Both Richard and Michael are around 35 years old, and in pretty good shape. They don't run as far as I do, but they do okay. Richard is divorced and Michael has never been married. They've thrown some pretty wild parties in the past, and they always invite me.

"I've got a couple of college kids staying with me for a day or two, and I need to entertain them. Can I bring them over to use your pool?"

Michael responded, "You can use us for anything you want Cat, our door is always open for you. Do we get anything in return for being so generous?"

Guys are so cute, they always seem willing to accommodate me. And its so easy to keep them happy. It must be my bubbly personality.

"Anything you want guys, I'm all yours, so to speak."

When we came back around to their driveway, I followed them up to the house. Once inside, they wasted no time with formalities. Richard started kissing me and playing with my tits. Michael stood behind me and pulled my shorts down to my ankles, lifting one foot then the other until they were off. He then knelt behind me and started kissing my ass cheeks. In the mean time, Richard had pulled my top off up over my head, and started sucking on my nipples. Squeezing my boobs together, he alternated biting and chewing on each nipple, making them stiff until they were poking out to the max.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds