• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's New School

Emily's New School

12

Emily arrived at the headmaster's study and knocked. She'd had to run from the changing rooms and was still a little out of breath when she heard him call her in, his voice muffled by the thick oak door. She pushed it open and stood in the doorway, tugging her skirt down to try to make it appear longer than it was.

"Stop fidgeting and stand up straight when you're in my office", he said. "Close the door and come here." She did as she was told and stood in front of his desk with her hands clasped behind her back, shoulders thrown back to accentuate her breasts as she looked him insolently in the eyes.

He looked her slowly up and down. She felt his eyes travel down from her face to her chest and knew he was enjoying the view. The top two buttons of her sky blue blouse were undone and her plunging cleavage was clearly visible. His eyes continued their journey down her body, taking in her too-short skirt and white gym socks.

"We have a uniform at this school. You appear to have trouble abiding by it", he stated as his eyes returned to her face. "As you don't appear to be capable of dressing yourself perhaps you need someone to do it for you. Where is your tie?"

"In my bag."

"I beg your pardon young lady? Would you like to attempt that sentence again?" There was an edge in his voice now, as there had been when he had told her to stand straight. The mocking tone of his earlier question had been replaced by his usual sternness.

"It's in my bag SIR". She almost sneered the last syllable, hoping for a reaction.

"Better. Hand it to me", he said as he rose from his chair.

She turned and bent from the waist, keeping her legs straight and allowing her skirt to ride up over her gym knickers as she pretended to search in her bag for the missing tie. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, feeling his eyes burning into her backside until she straightened up again. She turned around and held it out to him without saying a word. As he reached for it, she let it drop a split second before his hand grasped it. She looked at him coyly as it fell to the floor.

"Pick it up and put it in my hand." She could hear a slight tinge of annoyance enter his voice for the first time. She was winning this one, as she always did. They never knew how to deal with her when she was like this.

She kept eye contact as she slowly slid down and sat on her heels. She ran the tie through her fingers as she looked up at him, knowing that the gaping neck of her blouse allowed him a fine view of her full breasts. The tip of her tongue lingered for a second against the corner of her mouth and then she stood in one fluid motion, leaving her standing so close to him that she felt the fabric of her top brush against his jacket. She placed the tie in his upturned palm and began to slowly draw it across his hand.

Suddenly his fist closed fast against the material. He pulled upwards sharply and her arm was jerked up as the tie slipped from her grasp.

"You really are a very silly little girl", he said. The earlier mocking tone had returned and she didn't like it. "It's time you learnt a few things about how this school works."

As he spoke he looped the tie around her neck and drew her forcefully to him. Her breasts were squashed against his chest and her face was thrust into his neck. "The first of which", he said as he relaxed his arms and let her sway back onto her heels, "is how we dress."

His hands moved quickly and roughly as he tied the knot around her throat. His strong hands pushed and pulled her as he adjusted it until he was happy. He then let go of the tie and pushed her away by the shoulders, causing her to lose her balance and fall in a heap at his feet.

"Stand up", he ordered, "and hold your face to the light".

Emily was shocked. No one had ever dared to treat her like this. She had ruled her old school with nothing more than smouldering stares and the occasional heavily weighted innuendo. Her disbelief started to give way to rage.

"You bastard!" she screamed, hating the fact that furious tears were beginning to well up in the corner of her eyes "I'll report you! I'll have you sacked, I'll tell everyone"

"...what?", he interrupted her from the corner of the room as he locked the door. His voice had a calm authority now. "You'll tell them what? That you came into my office barely dressed, pranced around like the little slut you are and then I made you put a tie on?

"Go ahead though", he continued as he pocketed the key, "have your little shout and your little cry and then look around you and realise that nobody is impressed. And then when you're quite ready" he added, his voice laden with sarcasm, "I believe I told you to stand up."

Emily realised that she had no choice. She stood up awkwardly, with none of her earlier sexual pretensions. She rubbed her backside gingerly, feeling the bruise that was already forming after her fall.

He was standing at the window, and the last light of the low afternoon sun cast him in silhouette making it impossible for her to make out his face clearly. "Come to me", he ordered, "and stop playing with your tie" he added as she pulled at the material tight against her throat.

"It's too long sir", she complained, holding it up to show him as she walked towards him.

"It is the correct length. We know this because I tied it, and this is my school. Be careful Miss Harman, I do not like being told that I have made a mistake. When we have finished with your clothing we will clearly have to work on your attitude."

He reached his hand towards her face as she joined him by the window. He held her cheek against his palm, gripping her hair as he forced her head first left and then right as he examined her. "Make-up is not permitted at this school" he said, "Women wear make-up and little girls do not – it makes them look like whores. Remember this."

As he said this he rubbed the shirt cuff of his free arm across her open mouth, smudging her lipstick across her face. She tried to pull away from him, but the firm grip he had on her hair immobilised her. To resist did nothing but cause her pain, so she stayed still.

When he had finished he cupped her face with both hands and held her at arms length, tilting her head to either side to examine his work.

"Better", he said. "The rest of you, however, is still a disgrace. Why is your blouse undone?"

"I was..."

"You were showing off your body, you filthy little girl. Do you enjoy being a slut?" His strong hands held her face locked as she tried to look away.

"I'm..."

"Of course you do, because you are a dirty little girl." He released her face and grasped the collar of her blouse, ripping it suddenly so that it burst open to her waist and pulling it down over her shoulders, pinning her arms to her side. To her shame, Emily felt her nipples harden as her naked breasts were exposed.

"This excites you doesn't it, you little tart?" he said "I can tell. Your pussy is getting wet, isn't it?"

She tried to pull away; her face burning with a fire she could feel spreading to the rest of her body, but he was too strong for her. As she struggled he held her with one hand in a tight grip on her upper arm whilst his other hand reached down between her legs. She whimpered as she felt his fingers push against the thin layer of fabric that was all that stood between them and her sex, knowing that her cunt had betrayed her and that he must feel how wet he had made her. She stopped struggling and began to grind herself against his hand, pushing harder and harder against him and bringing herself close to the orgasm that she could feel building inside her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The question was sharp and sudden. He let go of her and stepped behind her, leaving her standing there, confused and aroused in the remnants of her school uniform; her chest heaving and her dirty face flushed with arousal. He grabbed her head from behind and forced her to look at herself in the long window pane. The sun had set and the light reflecting from inside the study showed what she had become. Her lower face was smeared with lipstick, and tracks of messy mascara running down her cheeks showed the course of her earlier tears. Her blouse hung in tatters at her waist exposing her chest to anyone who happened to walk past the window. Only the long, perfectly knotted tie around her neck remained intact.

"What are you?" he asked. She knew what answer he wanted.

"I'm a slut", she mumbled, her head hanging low.

He reached around her and grabbed her tie, pulling it like a leash to bring her to face him. "Would you like to attempt that sentence again?"

"I'm a slut sir."

"Better", he said. "Now come", and he led her across the room with the tie, leaving her facing his desk as she had been when she first entered the room. Letting go of the tie, he moved round to the other side of the desk and sat down.

"Tell me", he ordered, "what do sluts like to do?"

Emily wasn't sure what the correct answer was this time. She stood in silence looking at her feet. The sound of a zip opening made her look up sharply.

He was holding his cock in his hand, stroking absent-mindedly along its length as he looked at her. She stared at it, captivated by it, and she felt the fire catch again inside her now soaking knickers.

He leaned across the desk to her, and she felt the power of his eyes drag her gaze up from his magnificent rock hard cock to his face. He reached out gently and stroked the side of her face and she melted against his hand with a sigh.

His hand moved faster than she could see, grabbing the tie and pulling her off her feet so that she was sprawled across his desk with her arse in the air and her face six inches from his erection. She struggled to get her feet on the floor to get some purchase, but he held her there until her legs stopped flailing.

"What do sluts like to do?" he repeated.

"Sluts like to suck dicks sir" she replied.

"And what are you?"

"I'm a slut sir", she said softly.

"What would you like to do?" He pulled her closer to his heavy cock.

"I want to suck your dick sir". The words came out in a whisper.

"Beg."

"Sir?"

"I want you to beg me to let you suck my dick. I will let you if you beg."

"Please may I suck your dick sir?" she asked, barely audibly.

"I can't hear you. Louder."

She twisted her neck to look up at him. "Please may I suck your dick sir? I'm begging you. Please let me.."

He pulled the tie down to his right side and Emily's face was thrust into his groin. Her moan was stifled amongst the mass of curly pubic hair. He pulled her head up with his free hand and held her up by her hair so that her hungry mouth could only reach the head of his cock. "Suck it" he ordered, letting go of the tie and slowly lowering her head down along his thick shaft.

She slurped noisily on his dick, tasting his pre-cum and gagging as he hit the back of her throat.

"Are you enjoying this, slut?" he demanded, "I can't hear you."

Emily groaned, barely able to force the air past the obstruction in her mouth and throat. She couldn't think, she could barely breathe, but she could feel the tension rising in her cunt again. She tried to grind herself against the desk to get some pressure on her aching clit, but with her weight over the edge of the desk and her legs thrashing helplessly behind her there was nothing she could do.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth" he told her. I'm going to shoot my cum into your throat and you're going to swallow it all. That's what you want, isn't it slut? That's what you love."

Emily's moans became shorter and more pained as he forced her head up and down his cock. His hand moved ever faster, and his hips thrust up to meet each stroke. Finally he held her head tight against him as he bucked violently into her mouth, unloading his balls deep into her throat, causing her to gag once more. He released her head, taking her tie up again in his right hand as she greedily sucked and swallowed his juice.

"Stop" he ordered, and she looked up; strands of cum and saliva hanging between her mouth and cock. "Where were we?"

He opened a drawer on the left of his desk and looked inside. She tried to see what was inside, but as she leaned forward he trapped the end of the tie inside and slammed it shut tight, tethering her to his desk.

He stood up, his still hard cock jutting from his open fly and looked down at the girl prostrate across his desk. "Ah yes", he continued calmly, "your knickers." He walked around the desk until he was standing directly behind her. "You are wearing gym knickers and this is not the gymnasium. Why is that?"

Emily was lost again. Her mind was spinning. "Uh, I came straight from the gym Sir, I didn't have time.."

His hand connected sharply with her right buttock. "That is an excuse. I do not like excuses. I presume that if you failed to even change your underwear that you will not have washed either?"

"No Sir, I, uh, I didn't have..."

Her right cheek felt the sting of his hand. She whimpered as she felt the earlier bruise reawaken.

"Sorry Sir."

"Sorry is not..." again she cried out as he spanked her "...good enough. Let's see how filthy you really are." He reached his hands around under her belly and she raised her hips to allow him to peel off her knickers. He pulled them roughly down her legs and over her shoes. He pulled her legs apart and she could feel his cock against her arse as he leant over her.

"Look", he instructed, holding them in front of her face. "Filthy. Your sweaty little arse and your sticky little cunt have made them filthy."

He held them against her face and she felt her own wetness against her cheek. "Smell them", he ordered, "smell your filth". Emily inhaled deeply and he pressed the knickers tight against her face, smothering her with them.

"Open your mouth" he commanded. When she did he stuffed them into her like a gag. She could taste her own juices, mixed with his cum that was still smeared across her face. She breathed heavily through her nose, overwhelmed by the smells and tastes of sex.

"Open the drawer by your right hand and pass me your tie" he told her. She did as she was instructed, and as she reached back to pass it to him he grabbed her wrist. "Now give me your other hand" he said. When she did as she was told he wrapped the end of the tie around her wrists and tied it tightly.

"Now", he informed her, "if you attempt to struggle you will suffocate yourself. But you won't struggle, will you slut?" Emily attempted to shake her head, but was tied so tightly it was impossible.

"Good girl." He stood up, grabbed her by the hips and drew her back to himself.

Emily waited. She could hear him moving behind her. She tried to look over her shoulder, but he pulled her wrists down her back and the grip around her throat tightened more than she could bear and she was forced to lower her head again.

"Uh!" She could feel his breath on her pussy lips! She moaned through her makeshift gag and tried to raise her cunt to meet him. The sharp pain of his hand across her backside made her wince and lower her behind back down to the desk.

He blew softly on her lips. A stream of cool air played from her pussy to her arse cheeks. She squirmed against the desk and was rewarded with another sharp smack across her reddening bottom.

She could hear him moving away again and a tiny frustrated cry escaped past the knickers in her throat before she heard the sound of his belt unbuckling and his trousers dropping to the floor. She waited, dead still, for him to come back.

She could feel him against her again, but not as she expected. She could feel his buttocks against hers: he was facing away from her. The frustration was almost too much for her and another sob escaped her.

He felt his strong hands bending her left leg and drawing her foot up towards him. She felt his hands quickly unlace her shoe and heard it drop to the floor. He reached for her other leg and she lifted it to help him. He unlaced this one as quickly as the last and she heard another thud as it joined the first one on the thick carpet.

"Now, what would a slut like to do now?" he asked the room. "What does the little slut tied up on my desk want right now?"

Emily couldn't answer. She was trying to shout through her gag, but could all she could manage was a muffled whine. Suddenly, he reached over her and pulled the knickers from her mouth.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" she screamed. Instantly the gag was thrust back into her mouth. "You don't learn very fast Miss Harman, do you? I was told you were a bright little girl, but you don't seem to have grasped the basics." Emily felt the tip of his cock against her cunt and wriggled around the desk, trying to pull him inside her.

"Would you like to attempt that sentence again Miss Harman?" he asked, and pulled the gag out of her mouth again.

"Sir! Sir! Please fuck me S.."

He rammed into her with such force that it shoved her along the table. He pulled her back against him by the waist and continued slamming into her soaking cunt.

"Do you like being fucked? Do you like my cock inside you? Are you going to cum on my cock, you little whore?"

"Oh sir! Oh please sir! I love you fucking me, I love it, please don't stop sir, I'm going to cum for you sir, I'm going to..."

She felt his hand on her head, dragging it back to him by her hair. The pressure on her throat and arms was released and she cried out again. "Oh Sir! Don't stop sir, I'm.."

He stopped. She felt his cock slowly slipping out of her dripping cunt. She felt his fingers take its place: first one, then two and then a thumb as well. She was being stretched to her limit by his hand as he pushed outwards against her from the inside. His hand pushed deeper and deeper inside her, increasing in tempo until she was crying out again. "Ngg! Oh sir! Fuck me with your hand sir, fuck me hard, fuck me til I cum sir!"

Again he stopped. He pulled his hand out from inside her and rested one slick finger on her coccyx, and running his fingernail down the crack of her arse.

"Now, what do sluts like most of all?" His finger circled her arsehole.

"Fuck my arse Sir", she pleaded, "Please fuck my arse sir, I'm begging you!"

Emily felt the finger give way to the tip of his cock.. She felt his slippery hands pull her cheeks apart and the head of his dick push against her hole. She felt the pressure increase until the first inch slipped inside her. She moaned quietly to herself, not minding that the tight grip on her neck had returned when he let go of her hair. She clenched her muscles tight to stop him slipping out. "Your cock feels so good in my arse sir, please fuck my arse. Please fuck my arse sir, please fuck my arse sir"

She continued this mantra as he eased himself deeper inch by slow inch until his entire length was inside her.

His hands left her buttocks and she closed in around him, enveloping the base of his cock in her cheeks. His right hand was in her hair again, arching her back and pulling him back against himself. He pulled her to the very edge of the desk and she locked her legs around his waist to support her weight. His left hand reached underneath her and he ground the edge of his hand against her cunt, alternating against the thrusts of his cock; pushing and pulling her as he piled into her arse.

"Fuck me! Fuck me sir! Don't stop fucking me sir! Cum in my arse sir, cum deep in my arse, I'm cumming sir! Oh sir I'm cumming!"

His left hand left her cunt and grabbed her thigh. He yanked hard on her hair and pulled every bit of her towards him in one final powerful thrust. She could feel his cock twitching as his buttocks spasmed again and again as his orgasm met hers. The muscles in her cunt and arse mirrored him and she could feel herself milking him of every last drop of cum. She let out a deep sob and collapsed on the desk. She felt him pull out of her and untie her hands. She watched exhausted as he walked over to her bag and pulled out a pair of light blue knickers. He wiped himself clean with them and dropped them on the desk beside her head. As he pulled his trousers back up he said "Clean yourself up and get back to your dormitory. Your housemistress will be wondering what's happened to you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's New School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds