• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Paperboy Meets BBW Vampira

The Paperboy Meets BBW Vampira

Paul, who had recently turned eighteen, was a senior in high school who had a paper delivery route to earn some extra cash. The sun rose warm in the sky, truly announcing the arrival of spring, as he headed out with his bundle of newspapers.

In shorts and a tee shirt he started his neighborhood walk through the almost 200 residences in his condominium complex where he lived with his father, stepmother and two stepsisters.

About half way through his route, he dropped a paper at a subscriber's doorstep and looked down to adjust his CD player while continuing to walk towards the next delivery spot four doors down.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt a hand grab him from behind and dropped all his papers to the ground. Turning he saw a woman saying she was "so sorry" for scaring him and "here, let me help you with those".

The woman had come out of Unit 7G, which had recently sold. Turning to look at her as she bent down, he saw she was about 35 with black hair. She was wrapped in a robe, which was tied at the waist, ending just above her knees. She had a tribal tattoo around her left ankle and black finger and toenails to match her hair.

As she squatted down to start gathering the papers he bent as well and noticed her incredible legs and amazing cleavage that seemed to want to free itself from the constraints of her robe.

Paul's cock immediately shot to attention and he fell to his knees to help gather the remaining papers as well as hide the obvious excitement in his shorts.

"Thanks...you just scared me...I didn't think anyone else was awake at this hour" said Paul.

"I'm so sorry...I was sitting in my kitchen having coffee when I saw you pass by. I just moved in and I wanted to subscribe to the paper so I ran to the door and called out to you, but I guess you couldn't hear me so I ran out after you. I didn't expect such an reaction!"

Shifting his weight to hide his hard-on, Paul thought if only you knew the reaction you were causing.

As if reading his mind, this gothic woman looked down at her rather revealing outfit and stood up smirking. She said, "I hope your okay...can you sign me up for your services?"

Paul stood carefully, lowering the papers in his hands to cover himself and mumbled "uh...yeah...sure...I have a subscription form here you can fill out...I can wait while you do it now."

"Great!" she said, "Come on inside and we'll get this taken care of."

As Paul followed her to the door, it did nothing to calm the situation in his pants. She was about five and half feet tall with an hour glass figure. She was the definition of voluptuous. Soft and sexy and sure to haunt his dreams for years to come...no pun intended.

They went inside and sat at her kitchen table. Paul gave her the subscription card and tried not to be too obvious about staring at her exposed legs as she sat there filling it out. She started chatting explaining she had just moved to the area to start a new job. She asked about the neighborhood and her neighbors and Paul answered as best he could with the ongoing battle in his pants and his mouth going dry.

She finished with the subscription card and handed it over and asked if Paul would like anything before he left. The blank faced open mouth stare she received as an answer made her laugh and she asked, "Are you okay?"

Paul flushed red and stood up saying "I'm sorry" and told her she would start receiving her paper delivery in a few days. He stood up, turned and started to leave but stopped as he heard "wait...I didn't get your name"

He turned saying "Paul" and looked at her standing up with the belt on her robe undone.

"Paul" she said standing there with a tiny pair of black panties on under her robe, her amazing breasts almost fully visible, "are you sure you don't want anything before you leave?"

She slid the robe off her shoulders to the floor and walked up to Paul. She pushed the papers out of his hand and grabbed his hard cock through his shorts. "Because I can tell you Paul that I want you to fuck me right now on this kitchen table"

She backed up leading Paul by his cock until she felt the table against her ass. She then hooked her fingers into the black strings on the side of her panties and lowered them in one expert move. She hopped up on the table and spread her legs showing her neatly trimmed black bush and leaned back waiting.

Paul had been with some girls before, but never had anyone throw herself at him like this. His cock was rock hard, but caused little delay in the removal of his shorts. He took his tee shirt off as well and moved up to this new customer. He placed the wet head of his cock against her glistening pussy and shoved brutally in with one swift motion. Gothic woman let out a low growl that turned to a scream and sat up wrapping her arms around Paul's back.

Using her black fingernails, she clawed down his back and nearly impaled her nails into his ass. She gripped him to her has he pumped away.

Paul was so excited he could not last long and came inside of her hard within three minutes or so announcing his finish with "Oh my fucking GOD you as so HOT!"

Paul's gothic gal laughed again and said, "Why thank you...and I do love you younger men". As Paul deflated and slid out of her, she pulled him to her lips and kissed him saying "I hope you give yourself extra time for you delivery each morning so I can get to know my new favorite neighbor some more."

Paul assured her he would and there were many more adventures with this curvy gothic beauty!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Paperboy Meets BBW Vampira

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds