• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Revelation 01 – Thursday

Revelation 01 – Thursday

1234

Dear Readers,

It became evident that the naming convention I used for this series was faulty. I pulled all the chapters, made a slight change in the name, combined chapters so that each chapter covered one day and resubmitted the series. I've made some slight changes in the stories, mostly phraseology and grammar but the series has not been otherwise changed.

Please note that the underlying theme of this series is adult incest. While each chapter varies as to the category of sex scenes contained, this series will continue to be reflected in the INCEST category.

I hope this eases your reading, as it will my writing. I sincerely hope you enjoy my effort to express my own desires and fantasies.

I'm always open to criticisms and suggestions.

chiefx39

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation: 1 – Thursday

"Ken, I'm feeling a little stiff and out of sorts. I really think I need one of your massages. Why don't you give me one?" Karen, my wife of 4 years, smiled at me and raised her eyebrows in a questioning look.

"Now? Here? Exactly what king of a massage are you thinking of?"

"Sure, and why not? My regular massage."

Thinking fast, I said, "Well, two things come to mind, first, we don't have a proper bench and second, we don't have any massage oils or cream." I was temporizing and both of us knew it. I was not about to give Karen a massage with our mothers in the same room!

Karen looked over at her mother and asked, "Mom, do you still have that massage table and some massage oil squirreled away in the gym?"

Kate paused in the process of putting her bikini top back on, looked up, somewhat confused and said, "As a matter of fact I do. But, what do you want a massage table for?"

"I feel a little out of sorts and stiff and Ken is going to give me a massage. He is very good at giving massages, aren't you Hon?" And she gave me that sultry, sexy look that tells me that she will get her way!

"Well, I.........Uh, Kate, You have a massage table? I don't remember ever seeing one."

"What is this about a massage?" asked my mother.

"Seems that my daughter wants your son to give her a massage. Did you know that Ken gives massages?"

"No. Something he 'picked up in college', no doubt? But if he is any good maybe he can give us all a massage. How about that Ken, are you a good masseur?"

"Well, I...."

"Oh, he is good, very good! I make him give me a massage at least once a week. It's very relaxing, you should try it."

The whole time this exchange was taking place I was just standing there like a dunce at a loss how to try and manage what was quickly becoming a catastrophe. What in the hell was going through Karen's head?

"Well, Ken, the massage table is a portable model that I bought when Josie and I were going through our 'reduction' program. Our personal trainer was a certified masseur as well. You'll find it in the storage closet off the gym and there may even be some massage oil as well." Finished with putting her top back on she said, "Karen, come with me and we'll bring it up, it's not all that heavy but it is a little bulky."

"So, my dear son, tell me about your new career as a masseur. Are you thinking of switching careers, or is this just a thing between you and Karen, hmmm"? Mom looked at me with a smirk on her face, her hands on her hips and topless! I found it hard to look her in the eyes!

Trying to regain control of what I perceived as a quickly deteriorating situation I finally managed to look Mom in the face and said, coherently "No, I'm not thinking of switching careers, it is just something I picked up in college. It's no big deal, not at all. But I'm very interested in hearing about your personal trainer who was also a certified masseur. How old was he, what did he look like, how often did he give you massages, and was he any good?"

She chuckled, "Those are things which I do not intend to discuss with you at this time. Besides, we were talking about you and your massages anyway."

"Hey, Babe, look at this." Kate and Karen returned with the massage table and a box. I'm no professional but the table was, a Golden Ratio Master Bodyworker and the box contained an unopened gallon container of BioTone Dual Purpose Crème. Nice!

"Well, ladies, this is a very good table and the massage crème is excellent too." Looking at my Mom with what I hoped was a leer; I said, "Appears your certified masseur had good taste." To which my mother stuck her tongue out at me.

We opened the table and dusted it off. I set the height for 29 inches and adjusted the headrest to Karen's preference. I started to move it out in the center of the room but Karen interrupted. "No, Babe, lets move it over here." With that she pulled the table over and placed it so that the end of the table was pointed directly at the bar with about 4 feet separation between the bar stools and the table. I was beginning to see what Karen had in mind; I really didn't want to do this.

Having no more excuses that I could quickly think of I turned to Karen and giving her what I hoped was a no-nonsense look suggested that we both empty our bladders before starting and also get some towels or something to put on top of the table cushion and her. Maybe I could still talk some sense into her if I got her alone for a few minutes.

With a goofy grin on her face she nodded her agreement and as we turned to go I said, "Mom, if you are making drinks would you make a martini for Karen and an Absolut and tonic for me?"

Mom said, "Sure. Kate what'll you have?

In the bathroom, I said, "Karen, have you completely lost your mind, what in the hell do you think you are doing? You actually want me to give you, not just any massage, but one of your massages with our parents in the same room watching us?"

"Why not? I suspect that they will more than enjoy watching you give me a massage."

"They'll enjoy it or you'll enjoy it? I'm just not sure, this just seems...well weird is the best word I can think of."

"Yeh, well maybe a little out of the ordinary but I don't think I would exactly call it weird. Watching you ogle your Mom and mine this afternoon was out of the ordinary but not weird. Come on, Babe, why not? Trust me, it will be okay, I promise."

"This afternoon was both out of the ordinary and weird. But I hope you're right. Please, you don't really want your 'regular' massage. Wouldn't it be better if we just went with a straight massage?"

"No, my regular massage and, if anything, make it a bit more erotic. I want to show off your talents and I want to see how our mothers will react."

"You do? Well I'll tell you how they'll react, they will get up, walk out of the room and forbid us from ever setting foot in this house again, that's how they'll react."

"Oh, stop it. You are acting like a juvenile. Now, start acting like a big boy and let's get to that massage." She patted me condescendingly on the cheek and left the bathroom.

The four of us, Karen and her mother Kate, along with me, and my mother

Josie had spent most of the day sunbathing on the deck and swimming in Kate's pool. At some point in the afternoon, Karen decided that she wanted a tan without any lines left by her bikini top. So, she took it off. This didn't really surprise me as Karen is a bit of an exhibitionist. However, I was very surprised when Kate also removed her top and then, eventually, so did my mother. For me, this was a very interesting and stimulating development. I mean here I was trying to maintain my cool while; just feet away from me were my wife, my mother-in-law and my mother lying topless in front of me. Damn!

Then, as it started to get cooler toward the evening hours, we came in the house to have a drink and something to eat. That was about 90 minutes ago. Even after we came back in the ladies remained topless. I had a hard time trying to concentrate on what I was eating. I think I bit my tongue at least twice. Now, to makes matters even more complicated, my wife wants me to give her a massage, not just any old massage, no thank you, but one of 'her' massages with our mothers watching.

Kate, my mother-in-law, is a photographer/videographer. She lives in an older part of the county in a home that has been passed down in her family since the 1800's. It was built out of native stone in roughly the center of 15.5 acres of some of the prettiest wilderness in the county. Along with the house and land, She inherited quite a sum of money from her parents and her husband. Kate had only been married 6 months when her husband died of a heart attack. He never lived long enough to see his daughter born and Kate never remarried.

She has undertaken major additions to the original house including adding a complete new wing on the house containing her office, filming studio and home theatre on the first floor, a gym in the basement and a guest suite on the second floor. She has also added a 40 x 60 deck that butts up to a ½ scale Olympic sized pool. Also built into the deck is a hot tub that holds 12. Off to one side of the deck is a pool house that contains two guest rooms upstairs that can be converted to one large opulent suite, a nice recreation room/bar/lounge on the ground floor and a basement for all the pumps and machinery for the pool. The external architecture of these additions is in keeping with the original architecture of the house and also constructed out of native stone.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot that she also had the original carriage house behind the main house remodeled (inside only to keep the original external architecture, thank you) to be able to park up to 6 cars out of sight and out of the weather. The carriage house in now connected to the main house by an enclosed and heated walk.

As a professional Kate is quite well known, not only for her commercial work for some major and minor corporations and companies, which commands good money, but also for her passion (no pun intended) for artistic erotica. Her work is in great demand and is presently being shown in several galleries around the Country, including the local Galther Gallery. She is also known in some exclusive circles for her personalized erotic videos and stills made on commission for a discerning clientele.

Diminutive at 5' 4" and 125 pounds, Kate is quite outgoing, friendly and gregarious with a wry sense of humor. And, while not a raving beauty, is certainly a very attractive 46-year old woman who keeps herself in really fine shape. She also happens to be my mother's best friend and a wonderful mother-in-law.

Her daughter, Karen and I met in college in History 101. We started dating almost immediately and, 4 years later, after graduation we were married. Karen is 26 but she could easily pass for a 20-year old. In many ways, Kate and Karen are so alike that if Kate was a bit younger or Karen a bit older, they could easily pass for sisters but not twins.

Karen is about the same size as her mother at 5'4", 121 pounds. She has black hair, black eyes and an olive complexion dictated by her mother's Greek ancestry. Karen is striking. Not only is she very attractive, but she also has a vicious wit and an unconscious sense of presence and poise. When she is in the room, she automatically becomes the center of attention. I have to admit that I am completely smitten with Karen and after our first meeting decided that there was no way that I was ever gonna lose her to someone else so I married her first chance we got.

Me? I'm a nondescript 28 year old with brown hair and brown eyes. I'm about 5'10" and 165 pounds in reasonably good shape but certainly no Adonis. Karen tells me that I am "handsome, in a cute sort of way." I've never been able to get her to define what that means but I'll take her word for it. She loves me and that's enough for me.

My mother Josie is 51. I was born the year after she graduated college as a behavioral psychologist. Until I was 14, she was a stay-at-home Mom. Once I was in high school she returned to work part-time and then, 4 years later, just after I graduated Dad was killed in an industrial accident. It hit both of us very hard but for Mom is was especially difficult. For several years after that she mourned. She quit work and did little else but feel sorry for herself. I had already enlisted in the Army and for the next two years, was stationed overseas. I made sure I called Mom at least weekly but was not much help to her. During that period Mom leaned heavily on our family for support, especially her sister Jill, otherwise I doubt if she would have made it.

Mom is 5'6", a natural blonde with a baby doll face and figure. Her normal weight is about 115-120 pounds, but during that period after Dad died, she had ballooned to 170 pounds and looked and dressed much older than she was. After being discharged I came home to help out and, on scholarship, entered college close to home so that I could at least get home a couple of times a month. My being able to get home and Aunt Jill's visits helped out. But when I met Karen, I didn't say anything about our relationship to Mom because I didn't want to add anymore to the load she was carrying and I was afraid of jinxing a good thing.

Fortunately Karen's home and mine are only about ¾ to an hour driving distance apart. After freshman year, when Karen and I were home for the summer, we each told our mothers about our relationship. After a long phone conversation between Josie and Kate, it was decided that it would be a good idea for all of us to get together and get to know each other. Kate invited Mom and me over for a cookout and swim. Thankfully, Kate and Mom hit it off from the very start and it was shortly after the cookout that Mom decided to try and shed her extra weight and get back into some sort of shape. She joined a local gym and made a gallant effort to get in shape but she didn't much like the gym or the attitude of the people there. It was at this point that Kate offered to let Mom work out at her house and set her up with her personal trainer. It only took Mom about 6 months to bring her weight back down to 115 pounds and to regain much of her old figure and personality.

At our wedding, Mom looked terrific. As a matter of fact I probably spent as much time fending off the wolves hitting on my mother as I did lusting after my wife. Mom and Kate now work together. Mom draws on her knowledge of behavioral psychology and people in general to help Kate land contracts for commercial work and for shmoozing the clients. Kate and Mom are best friends. Now, with her weight loss and improved attitude and outlook, Mom could easily pass for being in her early 40 to mid 40's.

My wife Karen is a bit of a free spirit with an outgoing personality. She loves life and enjoys trying new things. We "fit" personality-wise even if we are of different temperaments. This results in some "very spirited" discussions and disagreements, we never go to bed mad at each other. Sexually, she is a warm and adventurous lover and, as I've already noted, has a bit of an exhibitionist streak, which she shows infrequently. Today is a good example. She has never before openly and directly exhibited herself to other people, especially our parents, but she does like to go around the house with little or nothing on and to 'innocently' flash once in a while in public. So, while somewhat surprised that she would remove her top while sunbathing with our mothers present, I wasn't shocked.

However, it did come as a huge surprise that both our mothers would also remove their tops, especially, my mother who up to now, has always seemed to be somewhat more reserved and conservative than Kate. It appears that since becoming friends with Kate, she has begun to loosen up more. I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on that woman!

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, not at all. I did enjoy the sight of 3 pairs of nicely shaped and sized boobs on display especially since one pair belonged to my mother and another to my mother-in-law. I would have liked to spend some time loving each pair but only one pair "belonged" to me, the other two pair were outside my reach. Those pretty boobs got to me and I spent much of the afternoon trying to conceal a hardon and trying to decide whether my Mom and Kate also shave their pussies like Karen does. I suspect that I did not do a very good job of concealing the hardon because I was aware that all three of the ladies took note of the bulge in my suit and, under cover of their sunglasses, took time to size it up, so to speak.

Anyway, when Karen and I returned to the lounge with the towels, Mom had finished making the drinks and was just finishing putting her bikini top back on. Ignoring me and looking directly at Karen she said, "Are you sure that you want Kate and me to stay to observe Ken's technique or should we just leave you two in private?"

Having placed the beach towel on the table, and before I could say anything, Karen turned toward my mother and said, "No, Josie, I want you to stay, by all means. You will be impressed with your son's skills as a masseur, I promise you." Mom looked at Kate, who looked at Karen and me and nodded. Mom was standing, leaning on the bar with her left elbow and her drink in her right hand. Kate was sitting at the bar, legs crossed, leaning on it with her right elbow and a drink in her left hand. Both women had an 'ok, show me' look and posture.

Sensing a dead issue, I took a deep breath, another sip of my drink and said, "Okay, Babe, hop up on the table. One massage coming up."

Karen took a healthy slug of her drink, gave me a quick kiss and a grin and laid face down on the towel and made herself comfortable. I made the final adjustment to her headrest and took the other towel she had handed me and carefully draped it across her naked buttocks. Evidently the placement of the towel was not to Karen's liking. She reached down and pulled it higher on her buttocks. From Josie and Kate's vantage point the towel now didn't do much more than give the appearance of covering her. Each could easily see under the towel and had a fairly unrestricted view of Karen's shaved pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kate look at Josie with a slight grin on her face and a raised eyebrow and Mom just smiled and shrugged in return.

Taking a healthy slug of my drink, I set the glass down on the bar, walked around to the head of the table, put some massage crème into my hands and rubbed my hands together. I took a deep breath and began the massage on Karen's neck.

While in college I took two elective courses in massage, one was the technique of Swedish massage and the other was Reflexology. I found that I actually liked giving massages and that I was pretty good at it. I was in constant demand throughout my junior and senior year as the guy to see if you had aches and pains or if you just wanted to have a relaxing hour.

While nothing I studied taught erotic techniques of massage, with Karen as my client I quickly discovered a few tricks that I could use to relax my female clients both physically and sexually. One reason I was so good at giving erotic massage was that I practiced regularly on Karen. After a time, and at Karen's suggestion I also practiced my techniques on several of Karen's girlfriends as well. In particular, Karen had a girlfriend named Gail who was somewhat overweight and not that attractive but who was a really nice person with a wonderful attitude and personality. Karen thought that since Gail rarely dated and had virtually no sex life, apart from her vibrator, I should occasionally "help" her out by giving her a 'relaxing' erotic massage. So, it more or less developed that once a week Karen and I would visit Gail and I would treat her to a massage, after which Gail would be 'completely' relaxed and satisfied. The only condition that Karen attached to her letting me practice on Gail was that she also had to be in the room for the massage. I know that watching me give Gail a massage turned Karen on and, I suspect, turned Gail on as well. Karen would sit and watch and her eyes would not leave my hands and what they were doing. Once in awhile I would see her lightly rubbing her breasts or her crotch while I was massaging Gail. In every case, after leaving Gail's room she would attack me when we got back to our apartment and the sex was wild and wonderful. So, not only was Karen a latent exhibitionist but also a voyeur as well.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Revelation 01 – Thursday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds