• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Revelation 02 – Friday

Revelation 02 – Friday

12345

Dear Readers,

It became evident that the naming convention I used for this series was faulty. I pulled all the chapters, made a slight change in the name, combined chapters so that each chapter covered one day and resubmitted the series. I've made some slight changes in the stories, mostly phraseology and grammar but the series has not been otherwise changed.

Please note that the underlying theme of this series is adult incest. While each chapter varies as to the category of sex scenes contained, this series will continue to be reflected in the INCEST category.

I hope this eases your reading, as it will my writing. I sincerely hope you enjoy my effort to express my own desires and fantasies.

I'm always open to criticisms and suggestions.

chiefx39

-------------------------------------------------------------

Previous chapters in order of publication:

Revelation: 1 – Thursday

-------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation: 2 – Friday

I woke badly. There was a knocking at the door and I woke completely disorganized. For a long Moment I didn't know where I was. Then, it all came flooding back to me. I had massaged Karen, masturbated her and she masturbated me while we watched our mothers masturbate. It wasn't a dream. It had been real. The thoughts were swirling around my head and the guilt was creeping back in when another knock came from the door, a little louder this time.

Karen wakes better than I do, she is almost always wide-awake and alert the moment her eyes open. She sat up, ran her hand through her hair and had the presence of mind to call out, "Come in!"

The door opened and in walked my Mom, Josie and Karen's Mom, Kate both naked and each holding a tray. The smell of coffee filled the room. "Hello you two, want some coffee?" They crossed over to the coffee table and put the trays down. On one plate was a pot of coffee, cups, sugar and creamer. On the other was a plate of sticky buns, plates and napkins.

After setting down the trays, they walked over to the bed. Kate went around to Karen's side and Mom to mine. I had scooted up on the bed and was lying back with my head on the pillow. When Mom walked over to my side of the bed she was standing maybe 24 inches away and my face was on a direct line with her pussy. She knew what I was looking at and spread her legs a bit wider for me.

"We thought you would be awake by now, its 11:30 and a bright, sunny, warm day it is too. We figured you might be hungry since you missed breakfast." I jerked my eyes away from Mom's pussy and looked over at Kate.

"And," said Mom, "we wanted to thank you for a really nice evening last night. I never slept better. Thank you." And as I turned my head around to face her, she leaned over and whispered in my ear "I know you are confused and feeling guilty right now but you shouldn't and I'm not. I liked looking at you last night and I think you liked looking at me. I wanted to let you see me. I like to be naked for you. I love you and we will talk later," and tilting my face up to hers, gave me a nice kiss, not exactly a motherly kiss but not that of a lover either.

After a few minutes of this we broke the kiss only to see both Karen and Kate grinning at us. "Well, you two, want us to leave you alone?" said Karen "or do you mind if we have some coffee and sticky buns while you two swap spit?"

I suddenly felt very embarrassed and I know I was blushing furiously. I also had a hardon. "No, that's okay, I'd love some coffee and sticky buns but first I gotta pee, wash the sleep out of my eyes and brush my teeth." I got up from the bed and sporting a freshly grown EMHO (Early Morning Hard On) quickly stumbled into the bathroom. After peeing, brushing my teeth and washing my face, my cock had returned to a more or less normal state and I felt I could go back into the bedroom. When I returned, each of the ladies had a cup of coffee and a bun and sitting cross-legged on the bed facing each other and chatting as if this was just another normal morning. They looked up and smiled and Karen said, "Have some coffee and a bun, and come on over and join us.

I went over to the coffee table, sat down and fixed myself a cup of coffee. It tasted wonderful. And the sticky bun was to die for. When I finished, the women were still talking and not even aware of me, I went back into the bathroom stepped into the shower and luxuriated in the flow of the water. Just as I was finishing up, the shower door opened and Karen stepped in. "We wondered where you went." We exchanged a kiss and a hug and I started to ask her about last night but she stopped me and said we would talk later. I stepped out and turned the shower over to her. I towel dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist and went back into the bedroom.

Kate and my Mom had moved over to the couch and were just finishing what looked to have been a very sensual kiss and each had a hand on the other's breast. It was very erotic and very beautiful. I plopped down in a chair opposite them and Mom looked at me and smiled. "Oh, Hi Ken. Feel better now? Kate and I had to move over here because, for some reason, the sheets on that bed are wet, I wonder why?" And she laughed. "When you came in we were deciding what we wanted to do today," and she gave me a most lascivious look, "but decided instead to spend some time in the pool and soaking up some sun. Why don't you and Karen join us?"

Just then Karen stepped into the room and answered Mom's question with, "Sounds wonderful. Come on Hubby, to the pool." Then, noticing the towel around my waist she pointed at it and said, "Hey, you are out of uniform, get that towel off and get it off now, mister. Nobody wears clothes in this house anymore, unless we have visitors, right Mom?"

"Correct. Clothes can only be worn by permission."

I shrugged and took off the towel, what in the hell was going on around here? The hardon I had been sporting had gone down quite a bit but was still evident. I saw each of the women look down to see my state of arousal and nod in satisfaction. Kate reached up and petted it, which naturally caused it to just get harder. I stepped back away from Kate's hand and said "Okay, ladies, the pool it is. Let's take the trays with us, I still need some more caffeine and sugar."

Mom and Kate reached down to pick up the trays and Karen stopped them telling them that we would strip the bed and put on clean linen and bring the trays down with us shortly. Our mothers left and we finished making the bed and straightening the room then picked up the trays and started to the pool.

As we crossed through the lounge both of us noticed that the smell of sex still hung in the air. The smell brought back memories of last night's events and it was starting to make both Karen and myself get horny. She seemed to be a bit flush and my cock became a little harder. We smiled at each other and Karen leaned over and gave me a kiss.

We walked out onto the patio and placed the trays on the table. Kate and Josie were in the pool swimming laps. I wanted to try and sort out everything. I desperately needed to get a handle on this and the casual way they were acting.

"Come on, Babe, into the pool. It'll make you feel better and wake you up." I told her that I didn't feel like it right now and I only wanted to pour myself another cup of coffee and sit and relax while watching three very sexy women in all their naked glory.

She laughed and wiggled her ass at me, condescendingly patted my shoulder and then ran over to the diving board, did a graceful dive into the pool and started to swim laps with Mom and Kate. There are times when Karen pisses me off. Here is a woman who, 30 seconds after waking up, is full of vim and vigor and ready to take on the world.

I debated with sitting on the couch or laying down on one of the twin teak chaise lounges. I chose the chaise lounge, first because it was the most comfortable, but more importantly it was angled just perfectly so I had an unrestricted view of the pool area. I adjusted the back to have a nice comfortable semi-reclining view of the pool areas and got myself a cup of coffee and a bun and settled back with a sigh. I could almost get used to living like this if I could just get rid of the feelings of guilt and confusion.

The day was absolutely perfect, in the mid-80's with not a cloud in the sky and I figured I'd better put some sunscreen on my abdomen and cock and balls. I normally don't have to worry too much about sun tanning but those areas had, up until now, not received the direct rays of the sun. With my stomach satisfied, I began to zone out. Watching the three women I loved frolicking naked in the pool, I thought of the events of last evening and felt myself responding to these thoughts.

Over and over again the thought - How did this happen? I have been to this house so many times over the past 8 years I could not begin to count them. What caused the events of last night? I simply could not figure that out. Why did Karen pick last night to have a massage? Why did she decide to sunbathe topless yesterday and not before?

Karen is a remarkable woman. I am convinced that some women have second sight, have the ability to sense when things and situations are either right or wrong, a highly refined sense of timing, if you will. In some things Karen always seems to be a step ahead of me. Looking back on past events, I always wondered how Karen decided which of her friends she would permit to have an erotic massage, or seemed to know just when one of her girlfriends was 'ready' to be approached for a lesbian sex session. Actually, Karen just seemed to have a sense of sexual timing. Maybe Karen sensed that yesterday was the time to begin a new relationship with our mothers, who knows?

Mom and Kate, having finished their swim climbed out of the pool and without drying off, walked over to the table and picked up a cup of coffee and a bun.

"You certainly look comfortable, enjoying the sun," Kate said.

"I am and I am also enjoying the view very much."

She laughed and pirouetted very slowly holding her arms out from her sides and, when she had her back to me, looked over her shoulder coquettishly and smiled. Mom laughed and slapped her on the ass and taking their coffee, walked over to another chaise lounge closer to the pool and sat down talking with Karen who had stopped swimming and was resting with her arms on the side of the pool.

As I sat there in the chair drinking my coffee, memories of last night's events came flooding back. I especially remembered how Mom and Kate looked sitting in the chair with fingers in their pussies and Karen jacking me off so that I shot cum all over Kate. Even though I began to again have feelings of guilt, the memories caused me to become aroused and my cock started to swell. I can't understand why the women seemed to be taking all of this in stride, and I was very concerned that at some future time there would be repercussions and our relationships would change, perhaps for the worse.

As I sat there mulling all this in my mind, Karen walked up to the table toweling her hair. She picked up a cup and sat down on the cushion next to me and snuggled up alongside me. She looked over at out mothers now laying face down in their chaise lounges and said, "They are two very hot, good looking women aren't they? Don't you just want to fuck them and taste their pussies? Yummy!"

My cock jumped and grew another inch. "Uh, I don't know. I mean, yeh, Uh, no. I mean..."

"Give it up Ken, you want to fuck them as much as I want you to. Relax; enjoy the gift you're given. Do it!"

"Karen, you have to be the grossest, crudest, most sexually degraded and absolutely desirable woman I know. You are talking about me fucking our MOTHERS for God's sake."

"Your point?"

"My point? My point is its incest. It's just not right..."

"It's just exactly what every man dreams of and you are definitely a man."

"Why do you want me to fuck our mothers?"

"Because you want to, and they want you to. I think that they have been thinking about this for some time and now is the time. I would like to see you fuck them, I think it's hot and I think that you and they need this."

With that she reached down and taking my cock in her hand began to slowly stroke me. I wanted to stop her, I wanted to say knock it off. I wanted to. But I didn't. I let her continue to stroke me as I continued to get harder.

Karen turned her body so that she was reclining with her body slightly turned toward me. She bent her left leg at the knee and draped it over my legs that were straight out in front of me. Then brought her right foot up until her knee was pointed at the sky. This had the effect of exposing her pussy completely. She looked up at me and smiled and reached down and took my right hand and put it on her pussy and sighed. As Karen stroked my cock with her left hand, she used her right hand to play with her breast and nipple.

Looking over to be sure our mothers were still laying out sunbathing and not looking at us, I ran my fingers up and down Karen's pussy and used my fingers to spread open her lips and rub on her clit. I alternated between playing with her clit and finger fucking her while she just kept stroking me softly. We both settled back against the cushions and closed our eyes enjoying the stimulation we were each giving and receiving. We were so relaxed with the warmth of the day and the feeling of sexual stimulation that we began to zone out and I have no idea how long we sat there like that.

Through my sexual haze I heard a sound that my mind identified as a cup being placed onto a saucer. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kate and my Mom sitting across from us, leaning back in their chairs, coffee cups in their hands watching Karen and I play with each other. I surprised myself by not jumping up or reacting in a similar fashion, I simply tapped on Karen's leg until she also opened her eyes and saw our mothers.

Karen smiled and, without stopping her stroking of my cock, said, "Hi, what are you guys doing here? Thought you were laying out in the sun."

"We were going to go in and get a drink but when we noticed you two sitting here we came over to ask if you wanted a drink too. Then we decided that maybe what we really wanted was some coffee, and the coffee was right here the table," Kate said with a leer, "Hope you don't mind?"

All I could do was to sort of nod my approval and smile at them.

Since Karen wasn't intimidated by having our mothers sitting there while she masturbated me, and remembering that we had already done the same thing last night, I continued to play with her pussy.

"Oh, not at all. Make yourself comfortable. Mom, would you do me a favor?"

"Sure, Hon, what is it?"

"I have to go pee and I don't want Ken to feel deprived while I am gone, would you take over for me?"

What! Karen wants her mother to jerk me off?

"Why, certainly Karen, I'd love to." Karen let go of George and took her hand and turned my face toward her and leaned in and kissed me. She whispered "Do this for me, Mom wants to do this, trust me." And then got up. Kate came over from where she was sitting and sat down where Karen had been sitting. While her mother was getting into the same position that Karen had been in, Karen reached down and patted my cheek. "I'll be right back Hon, Mom will take care of you while I'm gone. Thanks, Mom," and she kissed her on the cheek and walked into the house.

Kate snuggled up to me, reached down and taking my right hand put it on her pussy and with her right hand grasped my cock and began stroking it. "Humm, Ken you feel nice."

I looked up at my Mom and she was smiling at me. She was still sitting back in her chair. She wetted a finger on each hand and used them to play with her nipples. I was definitely enjoying myself. All my doubts and fears were being extinguished. Here my mother-in-law was sexually stimulating me while I played with her pussy and my mother watched and played with her nipples. What's so weird about that?

I continued to watch my mother as she moved her right hand to her pussy and began playing with her clit. She kept looking at me and blew me a kiss. Then she scooted down in her chair a bit and placed both her legs over the arms of her chair. Her pussy was as wide open to me as a pussy can be. She put first one, then two and finally three fingers in her pussy and slowly finger fucked herself. She took the fingers out and slowly brought them to her mouth and sucked them clean then reinserted them back into her pussy. I wanted to get up and fall to my knees and bury my face in that pussy. Karen is 100% correct. I want to fuck them and I want to find out how their pussies tastes, and I will!

While watching Mom and feeling how good Kate's hand felt on my cock, I began to give some serious attention to Kate's pussy. I wondered how it would feel wrapped around my cock. We all sat there watching each other for several minutes when I felt like I was going to cum. I leaned over to Kate and said "Kate, I think I'm going to cum. Please stop for a few minutes. I don't want to cum yet this is too much fun."

Kate stopped stroking me and instead slid her hand down to my balls and gently massaged them. She leaned back toward me and said, "play with my clit some more.... there, just like that, that feels good."

I closed my eyes and just laid there, fingers in Kate's pussy while she jacked me off. I knew Mom was watching us and was masturbating while she watched. I felt good, really good and I wanted to fuck Kate so bad I couldn't stand it but I just could not get up the courage to do so.

"Kate, I'm going to cum. Shit, you had better stop or I'm going to cum."

"Kenny boy, I want you to cum. I want to see you cum and I want to feel it all over my hand. Your Mom is watching, she wants to see you cum. Cum for us."

And I did. Just like last night, I could not believe how intense it was or how much cum shot out of my cock. It seem like it went on forever. Kate never stopped stroking and when I was just about finished cummin, she left go of my cock and using the palm of her hand rubbed the crown of my cock.

All of a sudden I felt a mouth on my cock sucking me in and sucking the last of the cum out of my cock. I was afraid to open my eyes was Kate sucking me off too? When I opened my eyes Karen was cleaning my cock, licking up the cum and when she saw me looking at her she smiled and opened her mouth to show me all the cum. She patted my cock and got up and walked over to her mother and knelt down next to the chaise lounge and opened her mouth to show her mother my cum and then she kissed her!

Karen was sharing my cum with her mother and Kate was letting her. They kissed a long while and I looked at Mom and she was watching them kiss and playing with herself. Then Karen got up and walked over to my mother and opened her mouth to show her what cum was left and leaned down and kissed her, and my mother let her! Karen was sharing my cum with my mother! Oh, God, that was hot.

My mother still had her legs spread over the arms of the chair and she had both her hands behind Karen's head holding her to her kiss. Karen reached down one hand and slowly began playing with Mom's pussy, finger fucking her where I could watch as her fingers went in and out. I was getting hard all over again.

Kate reached out her right hand and put it on my cheek and turned my head toward her. She smiled and pulled my head to her and kissed me with lots and lots of tongue. I could feel and taste my cum still in her mouth and for some reason that helped turn me on. She reached down with her right hand and began stroking me now hardening cock and smearing all the cum that Karen hadn't licked up all over my cock and balls.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Revelation 02 – Friday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds