• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Erotic Adventures of Brandon & Cheryl Ch. 09

Erotic Adventures of Brandon & Cheryl Ch. 09

Early next Thursday morning back at Brandon's apartment. He awakens to get ready for work. As he goes to grab his uniform, he hears his doorbell ringing. He quickly puts on some pants to go open the door. He does and it's Cheryl. "Breakfast in bed?" she says flirtingly. She asks him if he could do her a big favor. One of her friends just had a large blowout with her roommate and needed a place to stay for just a couple of days. Brandon told her he would be gone during the day, and that he couldn't leave her here alone. They argued a little before coming to an agreement. Cheryl kissed him hard and said "Thanks, hon. Trust me. You won't mind once you see her, baby."

Brandon tried to work this out in his head. This guest, Brandon decided, could stay at his neighbors place if she had to stay somewhere during the day. She could sleep in his guest room at night.

This girl was to be back or call and let Brandon know where she was, at about 5:30, when he got off work. Anyway, Cheryl said she'll send her right up to start unpacking and asked if Brandon could help move some of her things real quick. So, he went with her downstairs and the whole time on the way, she's thanking him. She tells him "I owe you big. I'll definitely repay you, Saturday night. You better be ready, boy." She smiles at him as they reached the car. No one's there. There are boxes filling up the entire back seat.

He started to give her a look and said "All of this is hers?"

"Look, it's only two nights, then she'll have a place to stay." Cheryl started yelling "Shelley..Shelley!" Just then, Brandon turned around to see what looked to be a vision of total purity. She had a different kind of look and appeal than Cheryl. Not better or worse. Just different. Innocence personified.

She's around his own height, light blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, not fat but kind of meaty. She was wearing a thin, white shirt over an athletic top and full natural breasts and jogging pants. Cheryl broke in and said "Shelley, this is Brandon."

Shelley smiled sheepishly and said "Hi." We explained the deal to her and she said that's fine. So, they quickly moved everything upstairs.

Cheryl then said to Shelley "Look, I gotta go. Are you alright now?" Shelley said she was fine. Miranda then kissed Brandon goodbye, and actually looked at Shelly, who was busy going through a bag of hers, then back at Brandon as she winked at him, obviously implying something. Brandon went to work and Shelley said she was going to check out the gym across the street and maybe check out the neighborhood. Brandon spent the whole day fantasizing about what he would like to do to this girl tonight and sharing every small detail with Cheryl afterwards.

"If only she could be there, too" he thought. He still thought about Saturday, but tonight was on his immediate mind. He had never had a girl who looked so pure and untainted. He wanted that and wanted it bad. By the time he finally got off work, he was tired and he realized that his roommate was actually here for once. This annoyed the hell out of him, but technically, it was his place, too.

Brandon walked in and he was laid up on the couch, smoking a joint and channel surfing. "Any calls while I was gone?" Brandon asked.

"Naw man" came the reply. Of course, he probably wouldn't have bothered to answer the phone anyway, judging from the state he was in. The guy was pure lazy. Brandon had spent the whole day thinking of Shelley and really didn't expect his lump of a roomie to be here. Brandon sat for a while and waited for Shelley to call or drop in. It was 6:00. She was supposed to have contacted him half an hour ago. Just then, the phone rang.

It was Cheryl. "Jes callin' to make sure everything's ok."

"Actually, Shelley hasn't shown up yet" Brandon told her.

"Well, she probably has a good reason. She'll be there soon. Don't worry."

Just then, she stopped in as the door was wide open and Brandon told Cheryl "Hey, uh she just walked in. Wanna speak to her?"

"I've gotta get back to work. Just tell her I'll see her Saturday." She hung up and as Brandon looked at Shelley, she was wearing only her tight workout top and shorts and sweating a downpour.

Shelley said breathing heavily "Sorry, I'm late, but I lost track of time at the gym."

"No big deal. Oh, this is my roommate, Will. Will, this is Shelley. She'll be staying in our guest room for a couple of nights." Brandon gave him a quick glance as if to let him know that she was off limits. Fortunately, Brandon had something on Will. He's been trying to get together with his ex-girlfriend for a while now. She dumped him when she caught him cheating behind her back. Brandon could rat him out easily if he were to try anything. So he just says "Hi". He then decided to just go to some friend's house, so that ended that problem.

After eating, they were watching TV and she asked where the bathroom was. He pointed down the hall and said "Last door on the left." After a bit, he wondered what was taking her so long, and decided to check. On the way to the bathroom, he realized his bedroom door was open. He walked in just at the entrance to watch her and she was walking around staring at all his 'toys' like she was amazed. Brandon couldn't help watching. This girl was cute. Cheryl had told him that this girl was a virgin, too. As she looked around his room, she came over to where he had one of those swinging sex chairs hanging up and started to feel it, seemingly in awe. He could no longer help himself. He walked in. "Hey, the bathroom's back this way. Ya know, I could give you a demonstration, if you'd like." She smiled at him speechless and embarrassed.

He walked up to her and she got scared and ran from the room. He went to knock on the guest room door to apologize and ask if there's anything he could do for her. "I'm sleepy. I just want to go to sleep now."

"Alright" he said.

The next night, Brandon was having a few drinks when Shelley asked sheepishly "Can I have a drink?" She and Brandon had went out, came back, and been talking a lot earlier that day and she was warming up to him well. "I've never drank before" she said.

"Here, try this." It was just a gin and Sprite. Once she started drinking, she was going fast. Within the time span of the next couple of hours, she became really playful. The whole time, Brandon was thinking, 'so much for innocence'. He was gonna break this hottie in tonight. He decided to be bold. "I wanna show you something."

"Really? You wanna show me something?" she said in a deep, voice imitating his words drunkenly. He had the feeling this girl was a freak, but no one had brought it out of her yet. She followed him into the bedroom and walked right over to the chair.

She said "You read my mind" and giggled. One of the straps made a noise.

"You broke it" he told her. She looked worried for a minute and he told her "Well, we'll have to run some tests, you know, to see, if it still works". He moved in closer and before she could protest, he grabbed her in a kiss, and started fingering her while teasing her g-spot, rubbing it lightly, and licking and tasting her virginal essence. He started to remove her clothes and she didn't protest. She was getting into it bigtime. He got to her last piece of clothing, a white cotton bra. When he removed it, it was as if her breasts were just waiting to be released. Her tits were fucking huge to be all natural and her nipples were as hard as granite. She was completely nude and he had his shirt off when she put her hands down his pants and rubbed her pointer finger over the head of his cock, getting precum all over it. She took her hand out and sucked on that finger, grinning at him coyishly and eyeing him wildly. He then held the chair for a minute as he helped her to get seated into it.

When she was securely strapped in she was moaning "Fuck me..aa." Brandon started to finger her and she was so tight, he could barely get his finger in there. He wet it and started to probe in and out slower at first then picking up. He fit two fingers in and when he got to three, she yelled "Now, please, fuck me now!" Brandon got up and positioned himself at her wet, juicy vagina as he hesitated for a second only to savor the moment of the loss of innocence.

"AAaaww, fuck yeah!" Brandon screamed as he entered her. "Damn, she's tight", he thought. He felt her hymen break as she gasped and winced a little, but she was loving every minute of it. He started out slowly, as she was moaning to high hell writhing around. He was in complete control as she was totally supported by the chair and he pulled her into him with every thrust. She was grabbing the two main risers for support with her back arched and swinging with her hips bucking harder and harder, creating a wild rhythm as Brandon continually pulled and thrusted into her, pushing and pulling her horny, wet snatch back and forth over his sweaty, fat erection. He actually felt her orgasm as she screamed, sending a shot up his own spine, then he blasted her insides with a fountain of his sticky seed. He stopped for a second, and she wanted to keep going. I asked her if she wanted to try another position. "How flexible are you?" he asked her.

Brandon helped her up and then grabbed a rope that was tied off right above the chair on a hook. He had her get into the chair face down, with arms and legs secured by straps. "Now stretch both arms back like you're gonna be hogtied... now your legs." He tied her legs in a way that didn't block him from her 'tender spots'. As he tie her, the chair shook like crazy. This girl must have been a gymnast or something. With her body being stretched like it was, she must have been in some pain, but it was obvious that she was enjoying herself. Brandon then maneuvered himself right in front of her face, playfully slapping her with his cock. "Have you ever sucked..".

He stopped dead sentence, as she said "Yum" and swung forward to catch him in her mouth.

Brandon grabbed Shelley's breasts by the nipples and pushed her back and forth onto his rock hard erection. She was letting all the drool flow out of her mouth, getting really wet with it, as he kept his position with his hips balanced. Then on one swing back down on me, she lunged forward a little with her lip muscles to swallow the whole thing to the base and gag. He pulled out for a minute and asked "Do you like that, baby?"

He was shocked when she yelled "Fuck me in the ass, you bastard!" This former virgin was yelling profanities and doing all sorts of nasty things and it was just her first time!

"You sure you're ready for that girl? Cuz I'll hurt ya...."

"Bring it!" she screamed. He got right behind her and started to finger her wet cunt as he was kissing and licking at her tight back door. He grabbed some lube that was lying nearby and started to slide one finger into her almost impenetrable tight ass.

Shelley moaned in half pain, half pleasure, as Brandon playfully pushed down on her a little. She was good and oiled up when he started to slide in a second finger. "I'll milk you like a cow, boy! Give me that dick!" He stood and positioned his hips right at her backside, with his stone solid member poking against her right cheek. He swung her forward, and then back onto his long, hard cock, going to the base in one thrust and hesitating. She screamed "I'm gonna kill you!" She begged him to keep pumping. He did the same thing one more time, just to toy with her a little, and then started slowly, rhythmically pumping her tight ass as it squeezed him hard. In a few minutes, he was tearing up her cute little athletic ass like a wildman. He was moaning and she was screaming "God..oh god..I'm cumming...uh..aaaahhhh!..ooo."

Brandon then came hard filling her bowels with his warm fluid. "All right! Let me down!" He did and helped her out of the chair.

"How was it for you?" he asked. She grabbed his hair and kissed him hard.

"Good night" she said.

"Good night...We'll talk in the morning." He cleaned up and right when he was about to go to sleep, the phone rings. It was Cheryl.

She said "Hi" and asked if everything was all right. Brandon told her what happened and she said "She told me what she was going to do, but I didn't think she had the nerve to actually go through with it. Where's she now?"

"She's asleep. Listen. Has she ever drank?" They filled each other in on all of the happenings and details of late and after talking to each other for what was probably forever,he hung up, and checked on his 'guest' one more time before crashing. Well, now he knew why she was so anxious to go 'to bed' immediately afterwards. So much for not throwing up. He cleaned up and went to sleep. Tomorrow, him and Cheryl had to exchange surprises.....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Erotic Adventures of Brandon & Cheryl Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds