• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Da Club

In Da Club

12

**I have come across many people in my short life with great stories. Maybe I am easy to open up to, I am not sure. Here is my friend's true tale, as told to me over a great Mocha Latte!**

"Looking back on my early life," Anna related, "I did have it pretty good."

She grinned as she sipped her latte. Anna was a very striking young lady. A child of a Filipina and a white serviceman, she was short, about 5'3" tall with golden brown skin and delicate features. Her pretty face was framed by long, flowing black hair, which accentuated her full, plump, cherry lips. Although she was a self professed couch potato, Anna had a body that any woman would have killed for, shapely calves, toned, firm thighs, small, tight butt, flat belly accented by a shiny belly ring, and perky 'C' cup breasts.

"My father was a real winner, couldn't hold down a job after he got booted from the military, nor could he keep his dick in his pants and my mom finally gave him the heave when I was five. She did her best for us, but being from another country and not being educated, she could only hold down waitressing jobs, which don't make for a great living, especially with three young kids, and a father that won't pay child support. Mom met Jim when I was six, through another Marine wife, and they were married soon after."

"Life really changed for us then." Anna continued, "Jim moved us to Texas after he separated from the Marine Corps and we were plopped into the lap of luxury, a big house, nice cars, the latest in fashionable clothes. He got some corporate job and raked in the dough, adored, well, still does adore my mother and she got what she wanted. Jim doted on me and paid me the most attention, it was like I was his own little girl, and I loved it. I guess that I got very jealous when my folks had a baby. I was the oldest, and although I thought that my baby sister was the best, I became very rebellious. I quit cheerleading, hung out with some people that my mother and step-father could not stand, and refused to let me see. I would sneak out of the house and be gone for days at a time. Why? I have no idea."

Anna paused and stared for a long time out of the window, her legs crossed very lady-like with her flip-flop dangling from her pretty, pedicured toes.

"I put my mom through some shit and in reflection, I guess it was a prototypical teenage rebellion. I barely graduated high school, couldn't wait to get out of the house and into the 'Real World'. Needless to say, the relationship between my parents and I was very strained."

Her lower lip trembled as she finished her sentence, tears welling in her eyes. I leaned forward and stroked her thigh, in a soothing gesture, feeling her silky smooth legs. I was turned on by the feel of her, but I didn't want her to know that, so I squeezed her leg briefly, and encouraged her to go on.

She grinned at me and wiped at the corner of her eye.

"I finally just went to them about a year and a half ago, right before I turned eighteen, and had a talk with both of my folks. I have no idea what I was so scared of," Anna looked into my eyes as she shrugged her shoulders, "they were cool as Hell. They put on no airs whatsoever and after we spoke to each other, it was like it was before. I didn't move back in with them, which they didn't want either, but I stopped by frequently, enrolled in school and really got my shit together!" Anna's eyes personified her pride in herself.

Anna giggled like a little girl. "Now, after making that short story so long, I guess that I should now fill you in on what I wanted to tell you, huh?"

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded at her, a silent gesture to go on.

"I'm a full-time sutudent, and work as a waitress for extra money and to pay some bills. My folks bought me a car and pay the rent for me, they just want me to worry about my education, which is great, right? Jim had set me up with a checking account and showed me how to balance it, and keep track of expenses and the like, but the week before, I bought a pretty pair of shoes in the mall, I HAD to have them!!"

Anna grinned sheepishly and blushed deeply.

"Needless to say, I had to ask the parents for money, or I would get, like, majorly overdrawn! So, off I go to their house, it would be easy, all that I had to do was listen to a little lecture, pout a bit, and get what I wanted!" Anna sat upright in her chair and beamed from ear to ear.

"The lights were off in the house, but Jim's car was there, Mom's must have been in the garage. The house was unlocked, and I went in. The T.V. was on and Jim was sprawled out in his chair, probably got home from work and never moved. He was shirtless, and had fallen asleep with the remote in his hand. I looked him over really well, and for the first time ever, I saw what all of my friends throughout high school and college would always tell me...'Your Dad is Hot!!' He would be 37 in two months and was probably in better shape than any boy that I had ever dated, and I like to date! When Jim was in the Marines, he was in Recon, and kept up that hectic physical training after he got out. He runs about 10 miles a day and lifts weights religiously in the downstairs gym in the house. I would guess that he was about six foot tall, and probably 180-185. I sat down on the edge of the couch and just watched him doze for about ten minutes. He had amazingly cut abs, clearly defined underneath his skin and a large, chiseled chest. His arms were big and round and very manly, I thought at that second of what else would be big and manly on him, and shook it off. 'My God,' I breathed, 'What the fuck was I thinking!' I reached over and shook his arm to wake him, which he did with a start."

Anna twirled her now empty coffee cup around, the rising excitement in her showing in her voice and in her flushed face.

"We gave our customary kiss and hug, and he told me that he was solo this weekend, Mom went with my youngest sister, Claudia, and my fifteen year old sister, Margaret, to Margaret's High School Cheer Camp in Austin, and Max, my brother, was at a football clinic in Norman. He told me about how one of his good friends was opening a new club in downtown Dallas and he was going to go, but just wanted to catch a quick nap. I was so bummed, because I had heard that a bunch of people at work were going to go, and here was my dad, hookin' up with the V.I.P. treatment at the hottest club in town, which I could not get into! He knew that something was wrong, he even told me that it looked like my face had just fallen! I asked him if we could just hang out tonight since everybody that was anybody would be at the club, and I was only 19, and couldn't get in. He laughed at me, threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in tight to his chest. 'Go get dressed, young lady,' he said, 'you will be my date tonight at the debut of the hottest, hippest club in Dallas!'"

Anna's excitement was noticeably bubbling over as she arched her back and stretched long and hard, her long nipples poking through the thin fabric of her pink tank-top like two tiny baby thumbs reaching for the sky.

"I couldn't believe that he could get me in, but his buddy owns the club, and the doormen always rode motorcycles with him, so he assured me. I didn't want to run home and change so I decided to take a shower there and put on some of Mom's clothes, since we were close to the same size. I could hear my dad yelling at me from downstairs, 'Anna, it's been an hour! Let's go!' I finally chose a pair of low rise jeans that cut off across the top of my hip bones, with a pair of open toed sandals and a slinky halter like top that tied behind my neck and keyholed on the front. I was very close to not wearing that outfit, since I couldn't wear a bra with it, and it exposed a lot, I mean, a lot of cleavage. I didn't know what my dad would say. I finished off my make-up job by applying some deep red lipstick, which my dad always makes my mom wear, he likes it so much. I hurried and ran downstairs, to where he was pacing in the foyer, waiting for me. His back was to me as I hit the landing and he whirled to face me, and he let out a long, low whistle as he looked me up and down. I could feel my nipples stiffen under his stare, and I couldn't figure out why I felt this way. 'You clean up pretty good, sweetheart!' He said as he gave me a wink. 'I'll definitely be with the sexiest young lady there!' I blushed furiously and grabbed him by the bicep, 'You are pretty hot yourself, mister!' I wasn't lying, either. He was wearing black Mezlan loafers, a pair of pressed jeans and a dark purple velvet short sleeve shirt that hugged his upper body. 'How about we take the toy?' He asked. I nodded in agreement and we headed out."

Anna got up to throw our cups away and as she walked away from me, I noticed her tight ass swaying back and forth. Every male eye in the building was staring at her as she hastened to the trash and back.

"Dad's toy," she added, "Is some kind of sports car, I know that it is a Ferrari convertible, and it's bright yellow, but that is about all that I know. Oh, that and he loves that car! He swang open the door for me and helped me into the car like a gentleman, popped into the drivers side and backed out of the garage. As we pointed the car out into the night, he dropped the convertible top. Our trip was in relative silence as I listened to the throaty roar of the engine as Dad raced through traffic. I caught Dad eyeing me several times, and he would just smile at me and blush or turn away quickly. I was very flattered. My heart rose into my throat as he pulled to the valet in front of the club doors and everyone was staring at us. I could hear his name being called as he grabbed my hand and ushered me to the front of the line where we were stopped by two of the largest men I have seen in my life, rough lookin' dudes with tattoos and huge muscles. They were the doormen/bouncers and they greeted my dad warmly, with hand shakes and hugs. They led us past the long line of people and the cashier and into the darkness of the club itself. It was everything that I couldn't even imagine, the music was pumping loudly, so loudly that it seemingly controlled my heartbeat! I looked out onto the dance-floor and there were bodies everywhere, it was packed! In awe, I turned to my dad, and he was busily talking to a short, bald man that looked about 45 to 50 years old. He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me close to him, 'You remember my daughter, Anna,' My dad said to the man, 'We met briefly a little while ago,' He said, shaking my hand, 'At a party that your Mom had!' I felt a little weird because this guy was ogling me big time! The man, Big Woody, was the club owner, and he had known my dad for years. He grabbed a passing waitress and pointed to us, telling her that we were to drink on him tonight. She nodded and took out her note pad, Dad ordered a club soda, 'Drivin' tonight!' and I looked up at him nervously, he laughed and told me to get whatever, I hurriedly ordered a vodka and cranberry and he handed the waitress a $20 and told her to make 'em strong. I made a joke that the guy was really undressing me with his eyes, and Jim said that it was hard not to look upon me like that, because I was so beautiful. He didn't look me in the eye when he said this to me, he just blushed red as a brick! Upon getting the drinks, we walked around the place a bit before I noticed a table with some people that I knew from work, and we headed over to them."

I had to stop her briefly in order to make a quick ladies room stop. When I returned, she was chatting on her cell phone. I sat back down and she ended her call.

"They were surprised to see me," Anna began again, "No one knew who my dad was, so they thought that he was my date. There was about seven people from work up there and I know that one of the guys had a big crush on me, but I wasn't interested at all, in fact, he was kind of annoying. I gripped my dad's arm and introduced him to everyone as Jim. Just Jim. Dad gave me a puzzled look and I just winked at him. Our waitress came over and Dad ordered shots for everybody, and just wouldn't let anybody's glasses get empty all night. My girlfriends were ribbing me about him being older, calling him Sugar Daddy, and, of course, the guys that were there were jealous because all of the girls were hot for him. He was wonderful, very charming, attentive and he just exuded a deep sexuality. My dad was the life of the party! The only problem was that I had to practically drag him out onto the dance floor, but when I did, it was great!" Anna smiled deeply at her thoughts of that evening.

"He held his own out there on the floor, once we actually got him there. My friends were grinding on him and moving all around him, they pushed me into him and we began to move together to the beat. I was fucking hammered and turned around and pushed my ass into his crotch...he was hard! I pretended that I didn't feel it and I faced him again, his face was flushed red and shiny. Just then, one of my friends pushed behind me and one behind him into a dance floor sandwich. We were all moving as one and I could feel his hardness pressing into my belly, I was shocked, thrilled and excited all at the same time. That was the only thing that happened while at the club. We closed the place down and he shoved my drunk ass into the car and we went home. I barely remember the ride home, and he half-carried, half-led me into the spare bedroom, threw some aspirin and water into me and shut the door and left."

Anna paused and looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I gave her a look back as if to say "Is that all?" and she shook her head no.

"Sometime later, I woke with a start, not knowing where I was. I got up and wanted to change my clothes because the ones that I had on were all smoky and sweaty. I walked down the hall past my folks' bedroom and saw that it was open. I looked in and the bed was empty, so I got a pair of white cotton boy shorts and a wife beater from mom's dresser and changed really quickly. I tossed the other clothes in their dry cleaning hamper and padded barefoot downstairs to get something to eat. My head was still swimming a little, but I was much better after eating a sandwich, and after cutting off the light, I noticed that the light was on by the hottub. I looked out by the pool and saw that Jim was sitting in the hottub, steam rising up all around him, he had a bottle of wine and was puffing on a cigar."

Anna was looking down at her hands on the table and raised her eyes to me and cracked an embarrassed smile.

"My dad heard me coming out to the pool area and glanced up at me, 'I thought that you were asleep!' He said. I told him that I had the munchies and asked him what he was doing. 'Not as young as I used to be, honey, I just needed to unwind a little and rest my achin' body.' As he sat in the spa, he was eye level with my ankles and he reached over and gave my calf a squeeze. 'Thanks for the great evening, baby, I had fun!' I told him that I was too jacked up myself to sleep, and, if I could join him. He nodded and slid over to make room for me as I stepped daintily into the hot water, testing it with my toe. 'Don't you want to change?' He asked me. I just shrugged and told him that it was just the two of us, no big deal. I settled in directly across from him in the spa and leaned back, kicking my feet across his lap. My feet are killing me from those shoes, I told him, hoping that my brazen hint didn't come across as bad as it sounded. I knew what was going on. I couldn't erase the feeling of my dad pressed against me, his erection pushed against me as we moved together to the rhythm on the dance floor, and I hoped that my plan would work. He began to massage my feet and I settled in even further, the water even with my chin as I lay across the pool with my step father massaging my feet. The pace had seemed to slow down some and I wanted to kick it into high gear. I asked if I could have some wine with him and since the bottle was just out of his reach, I stood up and leaned over him to grab it. The "wife-beater" shirt I wore was transparent and clung to my breasts like a second skin, the outside air was cool enough to make my nipples so hard that they ached, and my quarter sized areola stood out in bold relief. I stood there long enough to refill his wine glass and take a swig directly from the bottle. The white boy shorts I had on gripped my bald pussy lips and I could clearly see my 'Landing Strip' of pubic hair. Boldly, I looked him directly in the eye and stripped off my shirt, tossing it off to the side of the hottub. 'A-Anna, wh-wha-?' He stammered. I placed my finger on his lips to shush him and sat down next to him, pushing my tits against him and running my hand up and down his thigh. I told him that I wanted to learn how to be a woman, and I wanted to learn from someone that I love. 'You're a vir-..?' He managed to stutter. I laughed heartily, informed him that in no way was I a virgin, but, I had only been with boys my age, who weren't experienced, and I wanted to know what real sex was like. He started to speak again but I shushed him by engulfing his mouth with my own, my tongue exploring him, feeling his trepidation. I put his hand on my boob, waiting for him to respond, and boy, did he ever! He began to tweak my nipples between his fingers, pulling on them gently and sending shivers up and down my spine, I threw my head back and moaned, and he took and lifted me up to where I was sitting on the edge of the hottub, legs dangling in the water. He stripped my panties off and kissed me deeply, his tongue swirling around my own. He knelt down in front of me and began to place little baby kisses on my belly and thighs, teasing me with his lips and tongue, my own step-father was driving me insane as he slid his finger through the lips of my vagina and dabbled in my love sauce. I gasped for breath as I felt his tongue run a rivulet betwixt my bald, engorged pussy lips. He slowly worked magic on my trembling cunt with his teeth, tongue and lips, bringing me to a lightning fast orgasm. An orgasm that was as powerful as it was long in duration. I thrashed about under him as I grabbed the back of his head and held it to my pussy. He had not even touched my clit yet!"

Anna stopped and looked about the room, red faced and flushed. I handed her a glass of water and she sipped deeply from the straw. I told her to go on, I was getting wet listening to her! She laughed and looked me in the eye.

"When he started to nibble on my button, I was putty. I lost track of the number of orgasms that I had had. I started briefly as his tongue found my nether hole, licking around my ring and probing my ass with his tongue and pinky finger. Once again, I neared the brink of yet another orgasm when he began kissing me down the inner thighs towards my knees, switching seductively from thigh to thigh as he made his way down to my feet and took my big toe into his mouth and sucked. It was so hot! I was being made love to, not like my other experiences where it was hard and fast! 'Play with yourself!' Jim whispered to me huskily. I slid my fingers around my honey hole as he watched me, transfixed. He stood all of the way up in the hot tub and I gazed shockingly at the huge bulge in his trunks. I thought that my eyes had to be deceiving me but I was wrong as he slid his wet swim trunks down his muscular thighs and revealed to me the longest, thickest penis I had ever seen! He encouraged me to keep playing with myself as he began to slowly stroke and squeeze his massive erection and walk towards me. I whimpered and shrunk back, not thinking that I could take him, but he assured me that he would be gentle. I held my breath as I could feel his bulbous, mushroom shaped head rubbing softly on my clit. He bent and began to suck on my long, hard nipples, making me arch my back sharply in ecstasy, and as he flicked his tongue over my love-buds, he slowly pushed himself into me, causing me to gasp and dig my fingernails into his back. The feeling of my own father filling me with his enormous meat stick threw me into the passion abyss and I shuddered with yet another orgasm, coating his cock with a liberal spray of female ejaculate. He quickened the rhythm of his strokes, filling me up more and more with his rock hard cock, each stroke drove his sex piston into me deeper and deeper. He quickly pulled his love log out of me and picked me up, carrying me from the hot tub to a nearby pool chair. My dad kissed me with a hot passion that I had never felt before, and as he lowered me to the seat cushion, I grabbed his erect cock and began to stroke it. It was so big that my fingers wouldn't touch around the girth of it and I could use both hands to masturbate him and still have room to move."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In Da Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds