• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Penny For Your Thoughts

A Penny For Your Thoughts

Summary: Kaley Cuoco meets a girl at a convention, and winds up in her bedroom

Author's note: I'm not likely to do more celeb fetish fiction and, in all honesty, this is not a recent piece -- I wrote this a couple of years ago for a competition, but it got lost and I completely forgot about it. I've now rediscovered it, and I thought I'd share it here with some minor updates. There's not much to it -- it's a snapshot, really -- and I don't intend to do any more with it, but hopefully someone out there will appreciate it!

---

A Penny for your thoughts

It had been a long day at the convention, and Kaley Cuoco was ready to go. It's not that she didn't enjoy the appearance fees from these shows -- hell, she could make a mint for an easy day's work -- but the days were so long, and the fans could be so annoying.

The 35-year-old star of The Big Bang Theory was dressed plainly, a simple green dress and a pair of flats, the only decoration a lanyard around her neck. But a basic outfit didn't detract from her beauty, not one bit. No, when she smiled, a warm face crowned with long blonde hair, she was the most beautiful woman in the building. To be fair, she thought, it wasn't hard in a place like this.

The fans knew it too -- they lined up for miles, eager to get an autograph and, if they were lucky, a selfie or two. Kaley tended to resist it, because the young nerds had a tendency to get a bit handsy with her.

It's not that she didn't enjoy the feeling of an admirer touching her body, but certainly not these admirers. The last thing she wanted was grimy losers desperate for a bit of female contact. Despite their impression of her based on her role as Penny, she did not have a strong tolerance for nerds.

Soon, her timeslot was over, and she got up from her seat, more than ready to go. She finished off her bottle of water, and headed for the exit.

Oh, glorious sunlight and fresh air!

She wanted to enjoy it but, standing in the doorway of the private exit, she became conscious of a sound.

It was crying.

She looked around and, tucked away behind a nearby bin, she saw a girl, curled up in the foetal position, sobbing.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Kaley asked, trying to sound as friendly as possible.

The girl looked up, surprise in her tear-stained eyes and embarrassment in her reddening cheeks.

Kaley looked at her, offering a smile as a means of reassurance. The girl was young, maybe twenty at most, with short black hair and a ring through her nose. Her style reminded Kaley of her own goth phase, many years back. The girl wore black skinny jeans, an oversized black jumper and purple Doc Martens.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she scrambled to her feet, "I didn't know anyone was here. I'll go."

"No, no," Kaley put her arm around the girl, "don't worry about that. Say, what's your name?"

"It's Izzy."

"Well, Izzy, what's the matter? Why are you crying?"

The young girl wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's my boyfriend -- well, my ex-boyfriend," her voice crackled at the mention. "We were together for four years, and I thought he loved me, and then I found out that he's seeing another girl behind my back. Now he's left me, and I feel like such an idiot."

She burst into tears again, and Kaley hugged her.

"Look, don't you worry about him, Izzy," she said. "Shall we go somewhere a little more... hygienic, and we'll talk a little bit, see if we can make you feel a little better?"

"Thank you," Izzy smiled through her tears, "I think I'd like that."

***

Kaley didn't know how it happened. She knew that she'd taken pity on Izzy, and they'd gone to a quiet room to talk together -- a quiet room where she could comfort the girl, make her smile a little after her breakup. And, when Izzy felt a little better, they went to a little bar near the convention centre, and shared a drink or two. Well, more than two, but they were having such fun. And she knew that they'd slipped out together -- Izzy had said that she needed to go back to her room, and Kaley couldn't let her walk in that state.

She knew all that.

What she didn't know was what she was doing in the girl's hotel room, pushed up against the door with Izzy's studded tongue in her mouth, Izzy's hands gently massaging her breasts.

And she didn't know why she was desperately kissing back.

Kaley had never been interested in women before -- hell, she didn't know if she was interested now, and she suspected her alcohol-clouded mind was definitely more than a little responsible -- but she knew that this felt right at this moment. Her arms were around Izzy -- she lowered them, putting her hands in the back pockets of Izzy's jeans and roughly squeezing her ass.

She heard Izzy groan, a groan of pleasure, and felt her smile. Kaley too smiled, and started forcing her own tongue into the younger girl's mouth. It was a battle of dominance, and one that Kaley was all too eager to lose.

She could feel Izzy tearing her dress open and hands on her bra. She felt a hand go round to her back, and unclip it. She got what Izzy was going for and helped flick her bra off -- in response, Izzy left Kaley's mouth alone and moved her head down to her tits.

Kaley groaned in pleasure as Izzy began nibbling on her nipples, gentle nibbles that sent waves of pleasure through her body. And then, she started sucking, her tongue softly licking the now-stiff nipples and turning on Kaley more than she'd ever expected. Izzy alternated between left and right, her hands holding and squeezing Kaley's ass as she did. The double stimulus, breasts and ass, was turning her on -- she could feel her black pants getting wetter and wetter.

Izzy noticed too -- she took a hand off Kaley's ass and began massaging Kaley's pussy.

"Oh, fuck me," Kaley groaned, caring about nothing but her lust. Nothing mattered at the moment, nothing but Izzy's perfect, sensual control of her body.

In response, Izzy laughed:

"Well, if you insist. Go lie down on the bed."

Her tone was gentle, but dominant. Kaley did as instructed, kicking her flats off and lying on her back, waiting and watching eagerly as Izzy stripped her clothes off. Boots, jeans, top -- and then, underwear. Kaley licked her lips as Izzy seductively removed her bra and, in on movement, pulled off her pants.

She walked over, and stood over the actress.

"I don't think we'll be needing these," she said.

Izzy leant over her, and placed her hands on both of Kaley's hips. She slowly moved them downwards, catching Kaley's pants and pulling them down, exposing her glistening pussy.

"Wow," said Izzy, "you're excited."

"What can I say?" Kaley tried to joke. "You're very exciting."

Izzy smiled, and moved her left hand up Kaley's leg. She moved towards her pussy, and pulled away, teasing the actress, who whimpered in anticipation. Kaley felt her sexual frustration building, and even the slightest touch got her juices running.

And then, she felt a finger on her pussy, gently massaging her and turning her on.

And then in her pussy, and she groaned in pleasure.

Izzy pushed forward, gently and carefully, and Kaley moaned with deep satisfaction. Izzy was a pro -- she moved in and out, slowly at first and very gradually increasing the pace, and Kaley could do nothing but lay back and pant with sexual pleasure.

Kaley was focused on the fingering, Izzy's fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, her juices leaking over the sheets as she groaned in pleasure. Her eyes were closed, her focus on the sheer ecstasy she was feeling.

She hadn't noticed Izzy shifting, but she felt the presence of legs next to her.

She could smell something above her, sweet, and felt the drip of juices on her face.

She opened her eyes as Izzy lowered her pussy onto Kaley's face.

Her eyes widened -- this was not something she'd ever done before, and she didn't know what to do. She froze, and started thinking about the lack of air.

"Lick it, Kaley," Izzy demanded, "get your tongue in there."

Kaley tentatively extended her tongue, poking it for the first time into a pussy. She started licking -- up, down, slowly, not sure if she was doing it right.

And then, she got it.

The taste.

It was like nothing she'd ever tasted before. Izzy's pussy was beautiful, sweet and heavenly. The moment she got the taste, Kaley knew that she wanted more -- she needed more.

She stuck her head into Izzy's pussy, lapping and suck on the pussy, her vigour stopped only by the momentarily screams of delight as Izzy began playing with her clit. She wanted to repay the favour, and searched for Izzy's clit with her tongue. She found it, and started sucking -- she heard Izzy's little chuckle of delight, and felt her heart skip a beat.

As the pace of Kaley's tongue and Izzy's finger grew, Kaley could feel herself building up to a massive orgasm. And then, as she felt ready to cum, Izzy lifted her pussy away and ceased her fingering.

"Beg for it," she said.

Kaley blushed, but she was too far gone to care: "Please let me cum."

"Is that it, Kaley? You can do better, surely?"

Izzy smacked Kaley's pussy, sending a wave of pleasure through her body.

"Please, let me cum, Izzy. I need to cum, I need your pussy in my mouth, I need your cum all over my face, I need you to fuck me, I need -- OHHHHH --"

Izzy placed her hand back on Kaley's pussy, but this time started fucking her with several fingers, and started rubbing her pussy on the actress' face. It didn't take Kaley long to cum, the sensory overload causing her body to shake as she came, the hardest she'd ever come in her life. Izzy came as a result, her pussy juices coating Kaley's face -- Kaley tried to lap it all up with her tongue, swallowing as much of that delicious nectar as she could, but it was all too much.

She swallowed, she shook -- Izzy kept pumping her fingers in her excited pussy, and she came again. She screamed and, as her energy finally ran out, she slipped into a beautiful sleep, reliving the wonderful evening in her dreams.

***

When she eventually woke up, Kaley went to put on her clothes and found that her dress was torn beyond repair, a consequence of the vigorous lovemaking.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Again already?" laughed Izzy, sitting naked in the centre of the bed.

"I have to go to another day of the convention," she said, as Izzy approached, "what am I going to wear?"

Izzy wrapped her arms around the star and they shared a kiss.

"Well, you're the same size as me -- why don't you take some of my clothes?"

And so Izzy began remaking Kaley in her own image -- dark underwater, and she forced Kaley into a pair of ultra-tight skinny jeans. Kaley's legs felt constricted, but Izzy, standing behind her, somehow forced a hand inside as she kissed the back of Kaley's neck, aggressively fingering her to a shuddering orgasm.

Kaley screamed in pleasure, thankful that the blackness of the jeans would go some way to hiding the juices she was leaking.

Izzy brought her fingers to Kaley's mouth -- without even thinking, she started sucking, eager to taste any pussy, even her own.

"Mmm," she joyfully groaned -- she was delicious.

Izzy fitted up Kaley with a T-shirt bearing the logo of an indie band she didn't know, and provided her with a pair of chunky black boots, covered in buckles. Kaley pulled them on and looked at herself in the mirror -- this look suited her.

She turned round to Izzy and gave her a kiss.

"And the best thing about you having my clothes," Izzy smirked, "is that I know you'll have to bring them back."

Kaley returned her smile.

"I'm looking forward to it."


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Penny For Your Thoughts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds