• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • She's Really Just a Whore

She's Really Just a Whore

She can't remember when she first started to enjoy being used. Being a fucktoy, and cumslut for men. Letting any man fuck her, and treat her like a piece of meat. It all turned her on, and the more she got used, the more she wanted.

She does remember that it all started on the computer. One night when she was so horny, she thought she would bust. She decided to go into a BDSM chat room on line.

She used the screen name, BBW4RoughMaster, and just watched who was in the room, and looking at profiles. After about five minutes, an instant message popped up. It was from someone with the screen name, DomNeedsWhore.

"Good evening slut" she read.

She typed back "Good evening."

"Are you owned?"

"No, I am not."

"Do you want to be owned?"

"Yes." She could never do this in real life. She could never let anyone know her true desires. Or so she thought. She decided to play along.

"Do you have a cam?" he asked.

She should have said no, but being talked to like that was actually making her pussy very wet. She typed back "Yes."

"Turn it on. I want to see you."

She turned on her cam, and wondered what he was going to ask her to do for him.

"Take off your shirt"

She figured that was no big deal, she had on a bra anyway so she lifted her shirt over head, and threw it to the floor.

"Nice tits whore." "Do you have a mic?"

"Yes." "I will turn it on."

She plugged in her headset with the attached mic. "Hello" she said, testing it.

"Hello whore"

At this point the typing stopped, and the use began.

"Squeeze your tits, and make your nipples hard." He watched her on his monitor, while she obeyed him. "Pinch your nipples lightly, now harder, more." "Pull your tits up by your nipples."

He heard her moan when she did this, and he knew she would be a slut for him. Soon, he would use the whore he saw on the screen. He would use her in so many ways. For now, he would just own her on line.

"Take your pants off." He watched her as she did as she was told. "Now your panties." He noticed she was completely shaved, and he felt himself harden at the sight. "Sit down and spread your legs."

She completely exposed her cunt on the cam. Without a word, she started to spread her pussy lips, and rubbing her clit. Her pussy was dripping wet. This bitch was hot, and nasty, and needed a good fuck. "Put your finger in your pussy."

Watching her slide her finger deep inside her wet hole, he almost shot his hot cum right then and there. He took off his pants, and sat there stroking his cock, while he watched what he thought, was a true whore.

"Do you have a vibrator?" he asked her. He watched her get up and disappear from the screen. He wasn't sure if she got shy, or if she went to get her vibrator.

She knew she had really gone too far already. She knew she should have just shut off her computer. She knew all of that, but she also knew she wanted this, and has always wanted this. She was being used by a stranger on cam. She was determined this would only be the beginning. She wanted to be used for real, and not just on cam. Tonight she would settle for this, but tomorrow she would look for a stranger to use her.

She popped back up on the screen. She sat down, spreading her legs again, and showing him the vibrator. It looked to be about 8 inches, and black. That gave me an idea, on how to use her sometime down the road.

"Suck on it." He watched the black vibrator slide into her mouth. She looked like she could really suck cock. He wished it was his cock fucking her mouth. He watched her lick up and down, on the black cock, taking almost the whole thing in. "Turn it on, and rub it on your dirty clit slut."

She reached down to turn the vibrator on, and he could hear it through his mic. She kept it against her clit, moaning and begging to be used. "Slide that cock into your wet cunt bitch."

He watched her as she fucked herself, and played with her clit. "Oh, yes, this makes me feel like such a whore!"

"If I was there with you, right now, I would rape you and make you my personal whore."

"Oh yes, rape me, make me your whore, use me!" She continued fucking herself violently, while he called her names, like slut, bitch, whore, cunt, she seemed to love it all. The more names he called her, the harder she fucked herself. "Cum for me bitch!"

At the very moment the words came out of his mouth, he saw her cunt gushing all over the big cock shoved deep inside her hole. He began jerking off real fast, wanting to cum with her. His hot creamy cum shot all over his hand. He couldn't believe how much he came. He grabbed a towel and cleaned himself up.

She sat back up on the chair, knowing she was used by a total stranger. She loved every minute of it. "Was what you said true?" he asked her.

"What did I say?"

"That you wanted me to rape you"

"Yes, I think that would be hot."

"I would use you very rough, and treat you like the dirty whore you really are."

"Sounds like a plan, anyway, I have to get up early, so I have to get to bed.

"Ok maybe we can chat again tomorrow."

"Yes that would be nice. Thank you and have a great night."

And with that she signed off. Little did she know that he had some kind of program, to trace where she was, through her IP address. He would rape her tomorrow, and use her the way she needs, and desires so badly.

Shw woke up feeling the need to be used, and fucked by a stranger. It was Saturday, so she decided she would go to a bar, later that night. She would pick up the first guy she could, and be a total slut for him.

She took a shower, and shaved her pussy completely bald. The only hair she now had, was on her head, which she blow dried, and styled. She wore a red leather mini skirt, with fishnet black stockings, and red pumps. She topped it off with a sheer, black blouse, and a black bra that was easily seen through her blouse.

She put on some make up, and bright red lipstick. She looked at herself in her full length mirror, and her first thought was, she looked like a total slut. "Perfect!" she thought to herself, as she picked up her keys and headed out the door.

She tried hailing a cab, but since she looked like a hooker, no cab would stop. She decided to just walk. The closest bar was about three blocks away, so she headed down the street, her pumps making a loud noise every time they hit the pavement. People were turning to look at her, when they heard her shoes. One guy asked her how much she charged. "I don't take money, I let guys use me for free" she snapped at one of them. The minute she heard what she had said, she knew she had said the wrong thing, or did she?

He walked up to her, and pushed her into a nearby alley. Her pussy was dripping wet now. She wanted to suck this guy's cock, and let him fuck her. He pushed her down the alley, and then pushed her face against the wall.

"So you let guys use you for free, huh?"

"Yes I do."

He spread her legs wide, and put his hand between her legs, feeling her juicy wet hole. "You are really a slut, look at how wet your cunt is." He slid his finger deep into her hole, making her jump. "Oh yes, finger my hot wet fuckhole!" He then slid two fingers, and then three, until she was begging to be used.

"Spank my ass, please!"

"Oh yeah bitch, you like it rough and nasty, don't you?"

She just continued moaning, not answering him.

"Answer me bitch! , You like it rough and nasty, don't you?"

"Yes, I like to be used rough and nasty" she managed to mumble.

He grabbed her by her hair and turned her around. Then he forced her to her knees, in front of him. "Take my cock out of my jeans." She reached up and unzipped his pants, and pulled them down a little, exposing about 7 inches, of rock hard cock. "Suck my cock cunt!"

She took his cock into her greedy mouth. He tasted so good. She didn't care about anything at that moment, except the hard cock filling her slut mouth. She realized how much she loved sucking cock. "Oh yes whore, suck it good, you cocksucking whore."

He forced her mouth up and down on his cock, making her gag. He forced her to deep throat his cock, when he saw his whole cock disappear into her mouth, he almost shot his hot load right there. He pulled her mouth off his cock, and stood her back up. He turned her to face the wall, and started spanking her some more.

She really loved the spanking. It made her want to get fucked by anyone, and anything. "Are you ready to be my piece of fuckmeat now?"

"Yes, oh please use me now, fuck me please!"

He put the head of his swollen cock against her fuckhole. She pushed back on him, making him know she wanted to get fucked really bad. He slammed his cock deep into her wet cunt, making her scream. She was humping his cock like a real animal. He couldn't believe what a whore she was. He fucked her for about five minutes, before he felt his cum ready to shoot. She made no mention about where to cum, so he figured he would just shoot his hot load deep into her cunt.

"I'm gonna' cum you fucking whore!"

"Oh fuck yes, shoot your hot load deep inside my whore pussy!"

With that he shot his cream inside her, filling her cunt with his seed. He pulled his cock out of her cunt, and fixed himself and zipped his pants up. She stood up and straightened herself up, and said "Thank you for the use," and walked out of the alley.

She couldn't believe she just fucked a total stranger. She wanted more, so she continued on her way to the bar.

She walked into the neighborhood bar, and saw mostly men, and they were all more than 50 years old. She thought about turning around to leave, but then thought twice and figured cock is cock, and she really didn't care how old the guy was.

She sat down at the bar, and ordered a beer. She put the bottle to her lips and heard, "Just by the looks of the way you drink that beer, I bet you would make a really good cock sucking whore." She turned to her side to see a man, about 55 years old or so. He was about 5'10, 185lbs., and mostly gray hair.

"Well I bet you're right" she answered. She got up to head for the bathroom, hoping he would follow her. Just as she had hoped, he was right behind her.

She stepped into the bathroom, and chose a stall that she would hopefully get used in. He followed her into the bathroom, and the minute he stepped inside, she wanted to be his whore.

"Get in there, and get on your knees slut!"

She gladly stepped inside the stall, and dropped to her knees. She craved a cock in her mouth right now. She wanted to feel his cock grow hard in her whore mouth. She watched him as he unzipped his pants, and pulled out his semi-hard cock. "Get it hard cunt!"

She took his cock in her mouth, like her life depended on it. She truly loved sucking cock. She knew she was nothing but a whore, and she loved it.

He grabbed her hair, and forced his cock in and out of her mouth. Fucking her mouth violently. She was nothing more than I fucktoy for him. Just somewhere for him to drop his hot creamy load. "Oh, bitch I am gonna' fuck you really good!"

He roughly pulled his cock out of her mouth, and stood her up. "Put your hands up and don't bring them down." she raised her hands as told, and he began pinching and sucking on her hard nipples. She began moaning, "Mmmmmm."

"You little whore, you need to get fucked don't you?"

"Yes, oh yes, I need to feel your hard cock deep inside my wet cunt!"

With that he turned her around, and bent her over, with her hands resting on the toilet seat. Her pussy and ass were completely exposed now. She needed to be fucked so bad. Her clit was so swollen, more than it's ever been before.

He guided his hard cock right into her fuck hole. His cock slid in so easily, because of how wet her pussy was. He began pumping in and out of her, spanking her ass while he did. She was begging him for his cock, and he was calling her all kinds of names. Bitch, slut, whore, cunt, and she was loving every minute of it.

"Oh bitch. I am gonna' cum, you fucking slut!" He felt his cock explode his hot cum deep inside her wet cunt. She felt his cum shoot inside her, and she also started to cum. Her juice covered his cock.

When the last drop was inside her, he pulled his cock out. "You are one hot bitch! , I wouldn't mind setting up another meeting with you, and maybe bring some of my friends."

The thought of having more than one cock at a time, flashed in her head, and her pussy started getting wet again. "Yes, that sounds like something I might like to try," she said as she fixed her clothing, and without another word, headed out of the bathroom door.

She returned to the bar, and sat down to finished her beer, thinking about how much she really enjoyed being a whore for men to use. She downed the last drop, and walked out of the bar, and headed home.

She walked into her building, and when she approached her apartment door, she noticed it was slightly open. Her first thought was to run, and go get help. Her second thought, was, to go inside and hope it was a guy breaking in, and would stop to fuck her first.

She decided to go with option number two. She wanted more cock. As she stepped inside, someone grabbed her from behind, putting a hand over her mouth. "Don't scream, and you won't get hurt." "You will be raped, just like you have always desired."

When she was thinking about this in the hallway, it was all she wanted, but now that it was really happening, she was getting scared. She would do whatever he wanted, and then he would leave, hopefully.

He pushed her into the middle of the living room, and stayed behind her, so he could slip a blindfold on her. "Oh please, no, please stop!"

"This is what you asked for."

"What are you talking about?", " I don't even know you."

"Technically, no you don't, but you will soon find out." "Take off all your clothes."

"What?" "No please don't make me do that!"

"Do it whore. This is what you crave." "To be used like the whore you are."

As she began to undress, she thought about how true his words were. She was already used twice tonight, and wanted more. She wanted to be his whore, and hoped he would fuck her rough the way she liked it. She should have been scared, and to a point she was, but her cunt was dripping wet. She wanted this stranger to violate her, and treat her like the nasty whore she was.

She was now standing there naked. He grabbed her hands, and handcuffed them behind her back. A cold chill went through her body as the cold metal touched her wrists. She wanted more.

He pushed his hand between her legs, and spread them wide. He rubbed her clit, and started to finger her cunt. "Were you out getting this pussy used?" he asked. She felt his tongue on her clit. "Oh fuck, yes lick my pussy!"

"I told you that you wanted this." "You crave to be a whore, and used in every way."

"Yes, oh yes, suck my pussy, oh yes!"

She felt his tongue licking at her clit, and then he took his fingers out of her pussy, and began fucking her with his tongue. She was going crazy. She needed to cum so bad. It was like he could read her mind, because he stopped using her pussy, saying "You can't cum until I tell you to."

"Get on your knees."

As she lowered herself to her knees, she heard him unzip his pants. She was so happy she would soon have a cock in her mouth. He took his hard cock in his hand, and started smacking her in her face with it. She kept sticking out her tongue, and opening her mouth trying to get his cock in her mouth.

"You want that cock slut?"

"Yes."

"Beg me."

"Please, please let me suck your cock?"

"Are you going to be my dirty cock sucking whore?"

"Yes, anything, please I need to suck your cock!"

With that he rammed his hard cock deep into her waiting throat, making her gag. "That's it bitch. You look good gagging on cock."

She continued to fiercely suck his cock. Licking up and down on his shaft, and going down and licking his balls. "Mmmmmm yes that's it whore, suck my cock really good, and maybe I will fill your cunt with it too."

She knew she wanted that too, so she sucked his cock real fast. He grabbed her by the hair, and force fucked her mouth. "Suck it you bitch!" he ordered as he rammed his rock hard cock into her mouth.

"I need to fuck you." he said as he pulled his cock out of her used mouth. He helped her up and over to the bed. He threw her down on her stomach. He uncuffed one hand, and turned her over, and cuffed them in front of her. "Get back on your stomach."

She turned over, and he made her get on her knees, and her head down on the bed. She felt like a real whore like this. Her ass and pussy right in front of him. She knew he would use her really good.

She felt him slide a finger into her, wet hole. As he fingered her pussy, he slid another finger in her ass. She had never done anal before, but was so turned on, she wanted all her holes fucked.

She humped his fingers, showing him what a dirty whore she was.

He pulled his fingers out and stood up behind her. She felt the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy. She pushed back on his cock, trying to get some of it in her hole. "Slow down whore, don't worry, you will get my cock in your dirty hole!"

With that he slide his cock into her pussy, making her scream. He started pumping in and out of her, while she moaned and begged for more. "You like getting fucked and used bitch?"

"Yes, I love it, yes yes!"

"I think it's time for me to take that ass."

He pulled his cock out of her cunt, and she felt his cock at the opening of her tight ass. She felt herself stretching, as he entered her ass. "Oh fuck!" she yelled.

Not caring whether it hurt or not, he started to fuck her ass slow. Then he started faster, and faster, until he was stretching her tight ass to it's limits. She was screaming, and begging him to fuck her ass. "I want to look at you while I take your ass."

He slowly took his hard cock out of her ass. He turned her over on her back, and held her legs open wide. He held her legs back, slightly lifting her ass of the bed. He plunged his cock back into her ass, making her scream again.

He was pumping her ass, when she felt his finger slide into her pussy. This was going to push her over the edge. He was filling both her holes at the same time. Her ass was filled with his cock, and her pussy now had three fingers filling it. She had to cum. "Please can I cum, oh please!"

Since he was also ready to cum, he said eh could. Her body began to shake, and she couldn't believe what she was feeling. She felt like her orgasm was coming from deep in the pit of her stomach. She was cumming all over his hand and bed. She had never cum like that before, ever.

As soon as he felt her juices flowing all over his fingers, he couldn't hold it anymore. His cock exploded his hot cum deep inside her ass. Pounding her hard as he shot his load. "You were great slut." he said as he got up.

She heard him getting dressed. Was he going to just leave her like that? Was he going to let her know who he was? "There is a switch on the handcuffs to unlock them. We will talk soon." She then heard him open and close the door. He was gone.

She unlocked the handcuffs, and took the blindfold off. Everything looked as it always had. He had taken her, and it seemed like nothing had changed. In reality, she knew, everything had changed. She had finally admitted to herself that she craved being used and fucked. She would spend as much time as possible trying to get it. She would also spend her time trying to find out, who the man was that used her, just the way she needed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • She's Really Just a Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds