• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Only for Him Ch. 06

Only for Him Ch. 06

"Hungry, Kolleen?" Master Charles asked her without looking up.

She had just gotten redressed and, while the hot water in the bath had somewhat soothed her sore body, she walked with a slight tension in her legs.

"Where would you like me to sit, Father?" she asked quietly.

He looked up at her and smiled.

"Anywhere you wish, my dear. Close to me, I hope."

'How about in my room?' she thought.

She took the seat closest to him on the right.

Kay had already set dinner on the table and it looked delicious! There was steak, potatoes and some kind of vegetable she had never seen. She suddenly realized how hungry she was. She looked over at Master Charles to see if he had started.

He had not.

She was about to ask him when they would start when Kay came out of the kitchen with a third plate.

'How nice to be able to chat with Kay over dinner.' she thought.

"My daughter will be joining us momentarily," Master Charles said. "We always have dinner together on Saturdays."

She smiled, "How nice, Sir."

He placed his hand on his chest and made a strange face at her.

'The old guys gonna drop dead right here,' she thought.

"Oh, dear, Kolleen," he shook his head, smiling, "You've already earned yourself a night in the Chamber. Please, call me Father when we're alone."

She felt her face flush. She was already making mistakes and now would be punished.

Sir Thomas would be disappointed.

She started feeling anxious, but had little time to worry when Master Charles' daughter, Katherine, arrived. Soon, he was introducing the two women to each other.

Katherine looked nothing like her father. While his hair was dark, hers was a sandy brown with lighter, golden highlights from being in the sun. Master Charles' skin was pale and cool, but Katherine was very well tanned. Her very presence seemed to warm the room.

"Katherine dear, this is Kolleen. Kolleen, this is my daughter, Katherine. She's made a very successful business for herself breeding champion horses." he said, obviously very proud of the girl.

"How lovely. It's a pleasure to meet you, Katherine." she said, holding out her hand.

Katherine shook it quickly and smiled politely.

"What business are you in, Kolleen?" she said as she took the seat on the other side of her father.

The look of superiority on her face said that she knew exactly what "business" Kolleen was in. Katherine's pale blue eyes glared at her.

Master Charles answered for her.

"Kolleen is helping me here while Kay is away. "

This statement seemed to excite Katherine. She perked up immediately.

"Kay is leaving?" Katherine said, sounding very happy to hear this.

"Kay is going to be away for a few months. She will be back, so don't look so excited," Master Charles said to his daughter.

Katherine smirked at her father.

As they ate lunch, she kept mostly silent not wanting to interrupt what it seemed had normally been the father and daughters time together alone. Master Charles and Katherine talked about her horses, a new car she wanted and various news stories that had caught their attention. Finally, Katherine rose to leave.

"So where's Kay going? Back to Japan?" she asked her father.

"No, no. She's simply going to be trained by Thom. She'll be home for the weekends," Master Charles said.

At the mention of Sir Thomas's name Katherine had blushed.

Her father didn't notice, but his watchful slave had seen the bright shade of red the girl took on.

"Oh? With Thomas? Will he be here too then?" Katherine asked, trying to sound disinterested.

She became very annoyed hearing this girl ask about Sir Thomas. She could tell the girl was fond of him even though she tried to hide it.

"He may be here occasionally for a chat or a visit with Kolleen," Master Charles told Katherine. He still seemed oblivious to his daughters interest in Sir Thomas.

Now Katherine glared at her from across the table.

"Oh, you know Thomas?" she asked with a forced sweetness to her voice.

She smiled, happy to impart this piece of knowledge to the seemingly jealous girl.

"He trained me. We're very close still."

She did not say that he would be her Master when she left Master Charles. She wasn't sure how much Katherine knew about Master Charles lifestyle. She had heard him say Kay would be training and felt it safe to use this term to describe her time with Sir Thomas.

Katherine just glared at her for a moment, then turned to her father. "I better get going. I have a show tomorrow and there's still loads to do," she said, as she kissed her father and started to walk out.

"Don't think you can bid me farewell so quickly, girl," he chuckled as he stood up and followed her out, "Kolleen, I'll be right back."

He walked out, but Katherine turned and came back into the dining room. When her father was out of earshot she gave her the coldest look she had ever seen.

"There's plenty of horse shit to be shoveled at my place if you get bored here. I'll even whip you some," Katherine laughed and as the cruel girl turned to go she said, "Where does my father find such trash."

She was left wondering what had happened to cause Katherine to loathe her so. She knew some women just didn't understand the submissives' desire to serve men, to give themselves to a Master. She decided to ignore Katherine's attitude toward her since she would only be seeing her once a week.

Master Charles returned.

"How did you like my Katherine?" he asked.

"I was delighted to meet her, Father," she lied.

He laughed. "I haven't met a sub yet that liked that girl," he said.

Monday morning, Sir Thomas arrived to pick up Kay.

It was a quick departure with few words from any of them, but when Sir Thomas had winked at her as he left, she had felt a tingling in her stomach and had wished it was her going with him. She remembered the way his touch made her feel.

His hands on her breasts, playing with her nipples...

She sighed in frustration.

'Why did I agree to this?' she thought.

Her own voice answered, 'You couldn't have him any other way, that's why, girl.'

Master Charles came to the study, where she was dusting, at about 9:30 am.

"Are you ready for your appointment, Kolleen?" he asked her.

She still had no idea what she would be doing with this Francine, but she smiled and said, "Yes, Father."

"Good. Go dress please. Casual dress will be fine." he said.

She dressed in a short skirt and a tank top. When she found Master Charles in the den, he looked pleased.

"Come here, girl." he said.

He pulled her down on his lap and pushed her tank top up over her breasts. Her nipples hardened and he laughed.

"So responsive. Like a well trained dog."

He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

She tried not to think of how she'd rather be sitting on Sir Thomas's lap. She closed her eyes and let the feeling of his warm tongue on her nipple lead her. Between her legs she felt a warmth and a tingling began to spread through her.

"Take off your shirt, whore," Master Charles told her.

She took off the tank top and tossed it to the floor, eyes still closed. As he continued suckling her nipple, she ran her fingers down the side of his face.

Master Charles reached up and took the other nipple between his fingers, rolling it softly. With is other arm, he pulled at her waist, trying to mover her closer, but her tight skirt kept her movement restricted.

"Take it off." he said to her tugging at the fabric.

She stood and slipped out of the skirt.

He quickly pulled her back down, sliding her leg around him so she was straddling him, completely naked now. She didn't want to feel good under his hand, but she found herself wanting him inside her.

He sucked her nipples, bit them, pinched them and as he did she writhed and moaned. She had not come in days and her body was so sensitive, the slightest caress was sending waves of tingling through her body.

"You want it badly, don't you my whore? Say it." he said.

No longer able to contain herself, having completely forgotten her usual disgust with this man, she said, "Please Master! I want it so badly. Please take me," as she pulled at his shirt.

He pushed her down on the couch beside him.

"Let me taste you, girl."

He put his head between her lags and licked her.

"You're so wet. What if I refused you now, girl?" he said.

She moaned.

"Please, Master, don't."

He stood up, laughing and unbuckled his belt. He dropped his pants and pulled down his boxers. Kneeling between her legs on the couch, he thrust into her.

She moaned, lifting her thighs to push him in deeper.

He thrust harder, over and over, leaning down to bite her nipple now and again.

She felt a tingling in her stomach. She knew she was about to come.

He pushed into her harder.

"Master, may I come?" she asked him.

As she said this, she opened her eyes and looked into his, pleading.

He laughed and didn't stop. He threw his head back.

She knew she couldn't come without his permission. She tried to hold it. She moaned.

It wasn't working.

He finally said, "Now, girl," and thrust into her harder than he had yet.

She let go and felt him release inside her, continuing to thrust into her. She cried out and clawed at his back. Her back arched up toward him and she closed her eyes feeling him bite her nipple hard one last time before pulling out of her and sitting back on the couch, panting.

She lay there, her breathing slowing, and enjoyed the feeling of complete submission she had always felt after being taken by a Master. She had loved the feeling of knowing that if she slipped up and came without permission, she would face the whip.

Master Charles looked down at her and smiled.

"Get dressed, Kolleen. You're late."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Only for Him Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds