• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Horny Sister

The Horny Sister

12

I'm a pretty normal girl, I think. I come from a normal, maybe even average, family -- Mom, Dad, me and a younger brother. We live in a fairly average house that my parents say is owned by them and the bank. We have a swimming pool in our back yard and that sounds classy except that in Southern California it's actually just normal. In fact, we're at least middle class and perhaps below the middle of middle class. Both my parents work but we couldn't afford for me to go to any of the private colleges with high tuition, which is why I've just finished two years at a local community college and will be going to Cal State in the Fall.

I get along fine with my parents, actually like them, except when they seem to think I'm still ten years old. I get along well with my brother, too, most of the time. We grew up together and know each other so well we can hit each other's hot buttons easily. A dare or a challenge always works on either one of us, we both think we can get the best of the other. I sure wouldn't try to physically get the best of Mark, my brother, anymore, though. He's nineteen, just graduated from high school, and wrestled varsity for three years. He's way too big and strong to do anything physical with but I can still get him psychologically sometimes. He's two years and two months younger than me.

I've always been skinny and still think of myself that way sometimes even though I've now got all the desired feminine curves. It all started changing when I was around fifteen. Now I have a great body, actually do modeling to earn spending money. I read about famous models earning millions and realize that either there aren't many of them or I'm not in the same business. I don't earn anything like a real living from my work. I still live at home and will until I get my degree and a good job.

I'm five foot seven inches tall. My waist is twenty two inches. A basketball player once spread his hands and put them around my waist and got them to meet. My bust is only thirty four but I'm a "C" cup. I really like my breasts, they're all up front, very noticeable, very attractive to boys. The package, that is, my body, is exactly what model agencies and photographers want. You may have seen a TV commercial for Marshall's store that shows four really built young girls jumping around in bathing suits and sport clothes. Well, the dark haired one is me. I'm also in print ads and catalogs. I got that commercial because of my looks mostly but also because I've always been involved in dance so I know ow to move. It also gave me good strong legs with some shape, even though they're slim, and a great butt.

I first had sex in high school. It was his first as well as mine. I had this new body and wanted to find out what sex was all about. Even though we didn't know what we were doing we'd both watched others doing everything on the 'net so we knew something. Anyway, it all worked out great. I loved it. Still do. I need sex. If I don't have an orgasm every few days I get cranky. I'm not promiscuous. I don't want to get a bad reputation. I've only had four guys actually fuck me. I prefer to stay with a guy awhile, get to know one another, be comfortable with what we're doing, know what works for each of us. I'd just as soon not have anyone except my lovers know whether I'm doing it or not. I don't talk about it with my friends, which sure isn't true of some of them. They talk about it all the time.

I'm pretty sure my brother's doing it with his current girl friend. It's just the way she looks at him and smiles, the way they rest their hands on each other. But he doesn't talk about it either, I bet. I mean, I was always the outgoing one in school. A cheerleader, very social. Mouthy. He's quiet, a brain. And he's good looking. With his body he's probably a good lover.

I think I am, too. A good lover, I mean. I really like it. I'm willing to push things if the guy's too slow. I've always done oral sex and I'm willing to sit on his face if he doesn't go down on me when I want him to. And I love sucking cock. Somehow, it's just so sexy. All of it, though, is to finally get around to fucking. There's nothing better in the world. When things go right and the guy lasts I can have a half dozen orgasms before he does. I never seem to get enough. I've even thought that having a second guy around might be good so I could just keep fucking on and on. But I've never done that and probably never will. I might be a slut at heart but don't want to admit it, even to myself. Right now, I'm frustrated and horny. Richie, my current boy friend, went off with his Dad for two weeks and it's been a full week since I had an orgasm from someone other than myself.

It's a great day today. Warm and sunny. My parents are both at work. My brother's here, out at the pool in back right now. I'm trying on a bathing suit I bought and looking in the mirror as I strut around. The bottom is essentially a thong. The top is a joke, two small pieces of material that barely cover anything. I've always kept my pubic hair trimmed close so I can wear bathing suits. But if I'm going to wear this thing out in public, I'm going to have to shave. My hair shows. But what the heck, I can wear it in our back yard. It's private. Our whole tract is one story houses and we have fences all around. I guess someone could come up and manage to peer over a fence but we've never had that trouble. Besides, everyone's off at work.

So I go out to the pool. Mark is laying on a lounge. It's interesting, girl's wear ever smaller and briefer suits, like I have on, guys wear bigger ones. Mark has on a big, loose bathing suit that goes down almost to his knees. He looks at me.

"Dianne, you can't wear that!" he almost yells at me, like he's some sort of boss.

"What do you mean," I reply. It's none of his business anyway.

"You could get arrested for exposing yourself. You can't wear that." he says, sitting up.

Well, fuck him., He can't tell me what to do. The truth is, I wasn't comfortable in this anyway. I need to shave down there. Plus, it doesn't really feel good the way it runs against me and pulls into my butt. "Well, if I can't wear it, then I won't." I tell him. I pull the bottom down, bending over so I can step out of it. Then I untie the top and let it fall off into my hand. I lay them on a lounge next to his, He's sitting there maybe four feet away looking at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, if I can't wear it, you say, then I won't. I'll go naked. I mean, it's National Nude Day, so you should be naked, too."

"This isn't National Nude day," he says. "There's no such thing."

I smile at him, put one leg across the lounge next to his, getting ready to sit down, flashing my bare cunny at him. "Well, there is, too, a National Nude Day. There's even an International Nude Day. And if this isn't the right day, well then, it's my own Nude Day, my rules. So you need to take your suit off, too."

"You're crazy," he says. But I could see that he was really looking my body over carefully. When I spread my legs he actually licked his lips. He gets up and heads to the pool. I know him. I know exactly what he's going to do. He's going to stand on the side of the pool for a few seconds looking at it. I don't know whether he's getting up his nerve to dive or what but he always stands there for a moment. Then he flexes his legs, bends his knees, then pushes up and forward and dives into the pool. So, grinning, I silently move right up behind him. I wait until he's just going to start his forward leap and I grab the waist band of his shorts on both sides. He can't stop but dives into the pool, right out of his shorts. I'm standing there holding them. His feet catching as he shot up and out ruined his dive, though, and he almost did a belly flop.

I turn and head back to the lounge. I know he's going to want these back and I can't stand there and tease him or he'll just grab me and take them. I put them on the lounge and lay down on top of them. He yells at me, "Give those back." I do nothing, I just lay there. I know him, he's going to think about it. I can hear him swimming, splashing in the water. I just lay there and smile to myself.

In a short while, I can hear him climbing out of the pool and walking toward me. I'm on my stomach. Blindly, I hold out a bottle of lotion. "I don't want to burn," I tell him, "Spread this lotion on me, please." I just hold the lotion out. That word 'please' should work. It takes a little while but he takes it. I lay there and he starts at my shoulders and starts spreading the lotion on me. He works down my back. "On my butt, please, it's not used to the sun," I say. He does it, he spreads it on my butt. Up to now I've been joking with him but as he works his hands on my butt, I get a little aroused. I mean, I'm in need of something anyway. I don't get all that turned on but a little. Then he works on down my legs. When he's at my feet but before he can do anything, I roll over real quick. I don't want him grabbing his suit, it's my prize. "Do my front, too, please," I ask him in a wheedling sort of way. I never look at him, I don't know what he's going to do. But he's nice about it. He actually starts spreading the lotion on my leg. As he moves up onto my calf, I spread my legs slightly so that he can get at my thighs. He works up the other leg and then he's at my thigh, spreading the lotion. I stay laying down, don't look at him. Now he's at the other thigh. His finger actually touches my cunny, pushes against it, then stops, I don't feel him, don't know what he's doing. Then I feel the lotion bottle on my stomach.

"You better finish it yourself," I can hear him say. I look up slightly and he's laying down on his front on the lounge next to me. Parallel and maybe two feet away. His head is turned, looking the other way. I sit up then and start spreading the lotion on my stomach and then up onto my breasts. I realize that I'm still aroused a little. I mean he touched my cunny and now I'm playing with my breasts. I look over and he's turned his head, he's watching me feeling my breasts. I finish and turn, putting my feet down on the concrete deck and stand, facing him.

"I'll do you, now, o.k.?" He just grunts so I lean over him and start spreading the lotion on his shoulders. I work down his back, onto his butt, spreading it and feeling him. He's really got a great body, very firm and muscular. I move on down his legs. "Turn over, I'll do the rest of you," I tell him.

"Uh, I better not," he says.

Oh, c'mon, you don't want to burn," I say. I move up near his shoulder and hold his shoulders and try and pull him. "What, are you afraid to let me see you? " I say, trying to taunt him.

"Well, you force me," he says and he rolls over, repositioning himself to lay on his back. I look and there is the most perfect, beautiful, erect cock I've ever seen. I've seen a few up close before and fairly many on the 'net and this is the greatest. It isn't that it's unusual or the biggest in the world. It's just beautiful. It's big enough and thick enough but it's straight and clean and smooth. No wrinkles and darker color or veins showing like some. It's what a girl would design if she got to design a cock. Even the head looks like it's a red helmet and belongs there.

"It's just gorgeous, Mark," I say. I turn toward it some, bend my left leg and rest it on the lounge. I know it's the location, the bright sunshine. It's my being so darn horny anyway. Very briefly I realize it's my brother but everything else is much stronger. I even think to myself that if I live to eighty, this is the cock I'm going to see in my mind when I'm masturbating and trying to imagine a cock that I wish was going in me. I reach out and put my hand around it and feel it. It's so warm and firm and alive. It's so appealing. I don't even plan on doing this but I'm leaning down to get my mouth to it and before I realize what I'm doing, I'm licking around the head. I get my mouth over it and lower it down, licking and sucking, as I get about half of it into my mouth.

It's like some sort of sexual reflex kicks in or something and I'm giving him the best blow job I can, just loving having this truly great cock. I'm moving my hand and my mouth and licking and savoring this cock. get my other hand down to his balls. I might have been at it a minute or more when I realize that I can feel a hand on my butt. It moves around, feeling me. Maybe another minute of my really enjoying sucking his cock and I feel his hand on my left leg and hear his voice. "Move this leg to the other side of me."

I lift my mouth off him for a second and lift my leg enough to get it to his other side. As I do, I bring my right leg up and I'm kneeling across him now, straddling him. I get back to sucking him, jerking him with my hand. I want to get a mouthful now. I can feel his hand or hands on my cunny, feeling my lips, pulling me open a little. I really go crazy sucking him, I want to make him cum. I can feel a finger in me, pushed into me. I can also feel his cock sort of jerk and swell a little and all my senses disappear as I he starts shooting into my mouth. I've tasted four guys' cum before. It's always a little different, I think maybe what they eat affects it some. But whatever, this is the sexiest mouthful of sticky stuff I've ever had. I love it. I swallow as I keep pulling on him with my fingers, trying to milk it all out of him. The spurts slow down and stop. I lift my mouth free and look at his cock, now much redder but still clean and smooth.

That's when I can feel his tongue. He's eating me. Fuck, this is so great! He knows what he's doing, too, he licks in my vagina and then he's licking my clit. I love it. His cock is right there, I'm still holding it, so I get my mouth around the head again and lick and suck. He keeps his mouth working on me. I push my butt back a little, trying to let him know, I want him to continue doing what he's doing. He slides a finger into me while he practically bites my clit. It all feels so sexy. I've got his cock in my mouth so I keep on working on it with my hand and lips and tongue. And he starts working even faster and harder on me and I can feel everything coming from inside me. I open my mouth and groan as the orgasm hits, My whole body sort of shakes a little. This is really something, It's a fairly big one, it's like half my body is hurting all of a sudden and then feeling healed or something. I don't even know how to describe it.

But I don't want him working my clit any more, it's all way to sensitive right now. I crawl forward a little, still holding his cock and realizing that he's as hard as ever. Sucking on him must have kept him hard. So, holding him, I get my vagina right over the end of his cock and aim it into me as I sit down, sliding it up into me. It feels even better inside me. Fills me. I can feel every bit of it. I hear myself sort of moaning or groaning or something. I move my hips a little and feel it moving inside me. I raise up a little and drop back down. Then again. He has his hands on my waist, on each side. "Can you turn around?" I hear him say.

I don't want to lose this feeling so I raise and lower myself again, then raise up until he comes loose. I start to sort of crawl a leg across him and just have this feeling. "Let me get on my back," I tell him, "so you can get some leverage and really fuck me." Somehow, he slides out and I replace him and then he's kneeling between my legs. I pull my knees up almost to my shoulders and I can feel him sliding into me again. He moves in and out sort of slow and it feels perfect. I want more so I say out loud, "Faster, Mark, harder. "He does what I ask. I start pushing back at him, lifting my hips, trying to keep his cock in me and soon we're just whamming into one another. I love this, this is what sex ought to be, just wild and animal like.

I have an orgasm. I can feel it all through my body. Mark slows, "Are you o.k.?" he asks.

"I'm great, Mark. Now fuck me some more, just like you were."

I don't know how long we lasted but as I had another orgasm, I'm sure my insides were grabbing him and I could feel him shooting into me. A mutual orgasm, as good as it can get. Neither of us has to go on just to satisfy the other. I wrap my arms and legs up around him and hold him as tight as I can.

"Dianne, you're the sexiest woman alive," he says, looking down at me.

I smile up at him. "Mark, that was the best sex ever. You're great."

"Now what?"

"Well, unless you're hard again, we can't go on right now."

He smiled at me. "No, not that."

"This isn't going to be a one time thing, if that's what you're asking."

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to hear."

"I don't want to interrupt anything you have going with, uh, what's her name."

"Julie."

"Yes, I don't want to interfere with you and Julie. She can have you as often as you want. I just want to have you, too. This is way too good to try and just ignore."

"Same here. You and Richie can go on like always."

I unwrap my legs, they're now on either side of him, knees bent up a little. He drops his face and kisses me. Really kisses me. I've still got my arms around him and his cock is still in me and I kiss him back for awhile.

"Dianne, I should probably confess something to you," he says. He then kisses my cheek and moves to kiss my shoulder. "Ever since I had any interest in girls, in sex, I've known that you are the sexiest girl I've ever seen. I've purposely tried to catch you partially undressed to see your body. I've even walked in on you in the shower. For a couple years, I've been jerking off, thinking of fucking you as I do it." He's holding one of my breasts and has his mouth on the other, kissing it and then sucking on the nipple. His cock is not in me anymore. He looks up at me and goes on, "I used to think of some way to ask you to fuck me but I was afraid you would freak out and I would screw up everything." He moves his mouth to the other breast, then looks up again. When you took of your suit, I dived into the pool because I was afraid you'd see my hard on and get angry at me. Then, when I was putting lotion on you I had to stop even though I really wanted to feel your body, your breasts, because I was about ready to just cum all over you I was so aroused. So what we've just done is heaven for me, my dreams have come true. And you're even better than I ever imagined."

He starts kissing my stomach. "Mark, I'm glad you never tried to fuck me earlier. I probably would have freaked out. Even today, I was really just kidding around with you. I admit it was a little arousing when you put the lotion on me. I guess I'm always a little horny. But I never even thought about sex with you until I saw your cock when you rolled over. You have the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen. "He's kissing even lower. I spread my legs a little almost involuntarily to give him room. Then I think about it. "I'm probably all sticky and messy down there, so I don't think this is a good time for you to lick me some more, even though I want you to. If you'll get off me, I think I'll go in the pool and clean up a little and get ready for whatever happens next."

I start to sit up after he lifts off of me. I walk over and dive into the pool. I should really go to the bathroom and clean up but I figure a couple ounces of our joint cum into the thousands of gallons of water in the treated pool water shouldn't hurt anything. I also realize that I've never swam naked before. I look back at Mark, sitting on the lounge watching me. "This swimming naked is pretty good, Mark, c'mon in." So he comes over, does his stop and look routine, and then dives in, swimming underwater to me and getting his mouth to my cunny for a moment before coming up next to me. He then grabs the side of the pool, gets his other arm around me and pulls me close against him and kisses me. I kiss him back, wrapping my legs around him. Still kissing me he pulls us along the side of the pool with his one arm until he gets his feet onto the bottom. He moves a little further toward the shallow end, then grins at me, puts his hands at my waist and lifts me up, sitting me on the side of the pool. He's between my legs and gets his face into me, so I spread my legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Horny Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds